Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 9/8/2019  (Read 542 times)

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/8/2019

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 9/8/2019

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Impressive.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 9/8/2019

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Impressive.
Indeed.  Helluva match between Nadal and Medvedev.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/8/2019

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Impressive.
Indeed.  Helluva match between Nadal and Medvedev.

I had the whole family watching. That Medvedev is a character.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]