CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 03, 2019, 12:01:15 AM

Title: 1/3/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 03, 2019, 12:01:15 AM
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 04:45:36 AM
good morning Banter. Counterfeit Cuban robusto and coffee.
got to call a bunch of lawn care contractors today and start cleaning out the garage.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 04:48:05 AM
@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 05:45:26 AM
@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.
Really Dean, you better get down to that eye surgeon and get checked.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 05:46:34 AM
Morning All
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 05:55:48 AM
58° now 65° for a high with NO Sunshine.

Fog is a big issue this morning with more mist and drizzle at times - AND we're getting ready for another soaking rain tomorrow
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 05:57:04 AM
Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 05:59:15 AM
Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Sheesh, I just got the damn Christmas Tree and Associated Crap put away yesterday and now I got to drag it all out again.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 06:12:57 AM
Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Hit refresh. Must be your browser's cache.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 06:13:17 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 06:22:16 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 06:34:43 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 06:35:02 AM
Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Hit refresh. Must be your browser's cache.
I just assumed it was Russians.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 06:35:55 AM
Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Sheesh, I just got the damn Christmas Tree and Associated Crap put away yesterday and now I got to drag it all out again.
but just think of our bank accounts with 11 months of SS and pension deposits.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 06:37:38 AM
Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Hit refresh. Must be your browser's cache.
I just assumed it was Russians.
I actually caught it this morning and began correcting it before I saw your post. Oops.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 06:37:47 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/2019/01/02/lawmakers-push-to-ban-smoking-on-floridas-public-beaches/amp/
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 06:38:55 AM
https://www.peta.org/blog/bevo-uga-video-everything-wrong-live-animal-mascots/
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 06:45:15 AM
@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.
….I wasn't going to say anything about gender or total count....
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 06:47:20 AM
Morning Tony, Dean, Dave and SCDave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 06:50:57 AM
Morning Tony, Dean, Dave and SCDave.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 06:51:15 AM
https://www.peta.org/blog/bevo-uga-video-everything-wrong-live-animal-mascots/
Nothing better to do whiners....
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 06:52:02 AM
@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.
….I wasn't going to say anything about gender or total count....
I was surprised that the Mr & Mrs were absent from the card. but it was a really nice thought.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 06:58:08 AM
@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.
….I wasn't going to say anything about gender or total count....
I was surprised that the Mr & Mrs were absent from the card. but it was a really nice thought.
You don't need to see me. Besides there's not that much room in the photo.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 06:58:15 AM
Today is Thursday, Jan. 3, the third day of 2019. There are 362 days left in the year.

On Jan. 3, 1977, Apple Computer was incorporated in Cupertino, California, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Mike Makkula Jr.
1521
Martin Luther was excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church by Pope Leo X.
1777
Gen. George Washington's army routed the British in the Battle of Princeton, New Jersey.
1868
Japan's Meiji (may-jee) Restoration re-established the authority of the emperor and heralded the fall of the military rulers known as shoguns; the upheaval paved the way for Japan's drive toward becoming a modern power.
1938
the March of Dimes campaign to fight polio was established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who himself had been afflicted with the crippling disease.
1958
the first six members of the newly formed U.S. Commission on Civil Rights held their first meeting at the White House.
1959
Alaska became the 49th state as President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a proclamation.
1961
President Dwight D. Eisenhower announced the United States was formally terminating diplomatic and consular relations with Cuba.
1967
Jack Ruby, the man who shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, died in a Dallas hospital.
1980
conservationist Joy Adamson, author of "Born Free," was killed in northern Kenya by a former employee.
1993
President George H.W. Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin signed the START II missile-reduction treaty in Moscow. (However, the agreement ultimately fell apart.)
2008
Illinois Sen. Barack Obama won Democratic caucuses in Iowa, while Mike Huckabee won the Republican caucuses.
2013
students from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, reconvened at a different building in the town of Monroe about three weeks after the massacre that had claimed the lives of 20 first-graders and six educators. The new 113th Congress opened for business, with House Speaker John Boehner re-elected to his post despite a mini-revolt in Republican ranks.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 06:58:56 AM
Ten years ago:
After seven days of pummeling the Gaza Strip from the air, Israel launched a ground offensive; Hamas vowed that Gaza would be a "graveyard" for the Israelis. Veteran actor Pat Hingle died in Carolina Beach, N.C., at age 84.

Five years ago:
The secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court ruled again that the National Security Agency could keep collecting every American's telephone records every day. Phil Everly, who with his brother Don formed an influential harmony duo, died in Burbank, California, at age 74. No. 12 Clemson rallied to beat No. 7 Ohio State 40-35 in the Orange Bowl.

One year ago:
President Donald Trump signed an executive order disbanding the controversial voter fraud commission he had set up to investigate the 2016 presidential election after alleging without evidence that voting fraud cost him the popular vote; the White House blamed the decision to end the panel on more than a dozen states that refused to cooperate. A brutal winter storm delivered a rare blast of snow and ice to the coastal Southeast, giving parts of Florida, Georgia and South Carolina their heaviest snowfall in nearly three decades
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 07:02:49 AM
Morning Tony, Dean, Dave and SCDave.
Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 07:05:07 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Actor Dabney Coleman is 87.
Journalist-author Betty Rollin is 83.
Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Hull is 80.
Singer-songwriter-producer Van Dyke Parks is 76.
Musician Stephen Stills is 74.
Rock musician John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) is 73.
Actress Victoria Principal is 69.
Actor-director Mel Gibson is 63.
Actress Shannon Sturges is 51.
Actor John Ales is 50.
Jazz musician James Carter is 50.
Contemporary Christian singer Nichole Nordeman is 47.
Musician Thomas Bangalter (Daft Punk) is 44.
Actor Jason Marsden is 44.
Actress Danica McKellar is 44.
Actor Nicholas Gonzalez is 43.
Singer Kimberley Locke (TV: "American Idol") is 41.
Actress Kate Levering is 40.
NFL quarterback Eli Manning is 38.
Actress Nicole Beharie is 34.
Pop musician Mark Pontius (Foster the People) is 34.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Lloyd is 33.
Pop-rock musician Nash Overstreet (Hot Chelle (shel) Rae) is 33.
Actor Alex D. Linz is 30.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 07:05:47 AM
Thought for Today:
"The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't." — Henry Ward Beecher, American clergyman (1813-1887).
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 07:07:35 AM

[...]

Victoria Principal is 69. Hehehe.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 07:14:13 AM
Thought for Today:
"The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't." — Henry Ward Beecher, American clergyman (1813-1887).
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 07:15:23 AM

[...]

I was wondering who would be the first...
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 07:18:15 AM

[...]

still nice.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 07:20:24 AM

[...]

Figured I'd take it back just a bit more.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 07:21:25 AM
Nice EPC sampler on the Sis this morning.
https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2019, 07:38:22 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, and PreponderanceOfDaves.  Still raining here, but at least upper 40's for a high.  No ice or snow, just some swollen rivers and creeks.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 08:44:19 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, and PreponderanceOfDaves.  Still raining here, but at least upper 40's for a high.  No ice or snow, just some swollen rivers and creeks.
good morning Mark. 64° and overcast, high near 80°, no rain in sight for today.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 08:46:10 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, and PreponderanceOfDaves.  Still raining here, but at least upper 40's for a high.  No ice or snow, just some swollen rivers and creeks.
A belated good morning to you, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2019, 08:49:57 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 08:54:41 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 08:55:25 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
Probably the quantity as well.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 08:55:56 AM
Morning TwoInARowFish.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 08:57:10 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 08:58:25 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 08:58:39 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 08:59:26 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 09:01:57 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I celebrate on January 6, Liitle Christmas, the day Balthasar of Arabia, Melchior of Persia, and Gaspar of India, arrived in Bethlahem with their gifts for baby Jesus.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 09:02:43 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys? 😅
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 09:07:30 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
+1

Morning Fish
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 09:08:56 AM
welcome to Go Fuck You Thursday fish.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2019, 09:10:20 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Personally I was proud to receive his card, very thoughtful.  👍
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 09:15:52 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 09:24:44 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
I AM OFFENDED THAT YOU'RE OFFENDED.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 09:25:34 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
The ones with penises.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 09:33:49 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Guess you need to spend some time in the CigarBanter Safe Room.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 09:37:54 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys? 😅
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 09:43:06 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Glad he got his eyes fixed, huh?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 09:44:21 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Glad he got his eyes fixed, huh?
REALLY!  Need to talk to the Dr. that said they're now working right...
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 09:45:05 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Glad he got his eyes fixed, huh?
REALLY!  Need to talk to the Dr. that said they're now working right...
Doesn't seem like SCDave has the same problem after his surgery.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2019, 09:52:26 AM
welcome to Go Fuck You Thursday fish.
Thanks, OddUseOfCapsDean...and I believe it's Go Fuck Yourself!
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2019, 09:54:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 09:58:42 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys? 😅
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
CNS
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 09:59:15 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Guess you need to spend some time in the CigarBanter Safe Room.
Is it gluten free?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2019, 10:01:24 AM
Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Guess you need to spend some time in the CigarBanter Safe Room.
Sure, we'll lock him in the gun safe.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 10:39:05 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 10:44:14 AM
Offering for today from SBC:

Buy This Get That Repeat!

 Starting now we have two great specials when you purchase a Small Batch Exclusive Sampler. You can get either 20% off your entire order or if you purchase it and have $250+ of items in your cart you can get 30% off your entire order! The specials ends tonight at midnight!

 CODE: SBC = 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you have a Small Batch Exclusive Sampler in the purchase!

 OR

 CODE: SBC250 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you buy a Small Batch Exclusive  Sampler and have a total of $250+ in your cart.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2019, 10:46:29 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Thank-you, hope yours were lovely as well. I'd give my holidays a solid C+. I had annual reviews and performance plans for my 7 direct-reports hanging over me, along with the necessary preparations for Christmas Eve services. So that sapped a lot of joy. But there was scotch, and cigars, and family, and it was Christmas.

Next year I will do whatever is necessary to have my PDPs done by Thanksgiving.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 10:51:37 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Thank-you, hope yours were lovely as well. I'd give my holidays a solid C+. I had annual reviews and performance plans for my 7 direct-reports hanging over me, along with the necessary preparations for Christmas Eve services. So that sapped a lot of joy. But there was scotch, and cigars, and family, and it was Christmas.

Next year I will do whatever is necessary to have my PDPs done by Thanksgiving.
That sounds like a plan. Happy new year, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2019, 10:53:18 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Thank-you, hope yours were lovely as well. I'd give my holidays a solid C+. I had annual reviews and performance plans for my 7 direct-reports hanging over me, along with the necessary preparations for Christmas Eve services. So that sapped a lot of joy. But there was scotch, and cigars, and family, and it was Christmas.

Next year I will do whatever is necessary to have my PDPs done by Thanksgiving.
That sounds like a plan. Happy new year, Bret.
Well, it may require killing some people, but you gotta have a plan.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 11:22:28 AM
delivery
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 11:27:16 AM
delivery
That should keep you busy for 5 or 6 days.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 11:42:02 AM
delivery
That should keep you busy for 5 or 6 days.
between the two orders I should be able to get through the month.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 12:26:44 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 12:30:22 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 12:44:19 PM
delivery
I don't recognize anything besides the PDR and the La Palinas. Looks decent enough though.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 12:45:30 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,
What'd I say?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 12:57:30 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,
What'd I say?
Maybe he assumed your lull was because you were actually on fire?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 01:08:55 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,
What'd I say?
Maybe he assumed your lull was because you were actually on fire?
Just his comedic self. Good banter I stepped into. Reading this morning was good stuff.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 01:08:58 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,
What'd I say?
Maybe he assumed your lull was because you were actually on fire?
Plausible.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 01:13:03 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,
What'd I say?
Maybe he assumed your lull was because you were actually on fire?
Just his comedic self. Good banter I stepped into. Reading this morning was good stuff.
In that case, I'll take full credit for that.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 01:25:58 PM
delivery
That should keep you busy for 5 or 6 days.
Not an EPC 2nd in the bunch!
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 01:32:28 PM
Special offering from Cigar Federation, Warped Swag sampler.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/warped-swag-sampler?variant=22419087687738&mc_cid=0c067118e8&mc_eid=c1bd1ef3de

We are taking the Warped game to the next level!

The Warped Swag Sampler is mystery sampler of sorts. Each cigar will be a highly-rated Warped blend i.e. Corto, Futuro, Maestro Del Tiempo, Gran Reserva 1988, La Relatos The First, Lirio Rojo, La Hacienda, Don Reynaldo Regalos, etc....You get the idea!

BUT...here's where is gets EVEN BETTER! Every order will get a WARPED SWAG ITEM for FREE!

Items will be selected at random and include:

Warped Kyle Gellis Metal Pin

Warped Cigar Lighter

Warped Corkscrew

Warped Mug and/or Espresso Cup Set

Warped Jar Humidor

.

These are coveted Warped collectibles that you are gonna dig!

MSRP on a sampler like this is between $50-$95 (depending on swag item). You can get it now for ONLY $39.95!

*VERY LIMITED! ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!*
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 02:05:34 PM
delivery
That should keep you busy for 5 or 6 days.
Not an EPC 2nd in the bunch!
nope, almost out.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 02:07:20 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Made by jochy bloncho
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 02:09:23 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Made by jochy bloncho
it'll have to wait.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 02:11:32 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Made by jochy bloncho
it'll have to wait.
That is another ol time favorite of mine I bought them by the boat load from JR cigars. The habana 2000 and Costa Rican Maduro
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 02:12:06 PM
been fighting with auto and renters insurance people for the past few hours. auto non-renewal notice came in the mail and my renters cancelled due to computer error on address and bank card expiration date. FMTT.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 02:17:08 PM
I was hoping Holt's had my H Upmann by AJ Toro's today. I will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I did get 20 of the RP edge Maduros this week. In transit. 20 for 50 was a good deal from sis imo
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2019, 02:22:03 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2019, 02:29:42 PM
Hazzuh!
is it that late already?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 02:32:25 PM
Later SunshineDave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 02:33:10 PM
Hazzuh!
is it that late already?
Nah, he's early.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 02:35:45 PM
delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Made by jochy bloncho
it'll have to wait.
That is another ol time favorite of mine I bought them by the boat load from JR cigars. The habana 2000 and Costa Rican Maduro
+1 Haven't seen one in forever.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 02:37:01 PM
I was hoping Holt's had my H Upmann by AJ Toro's today. I will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I did get 20 of the RP edge Maduros this week. In transit. 20 for 50 was a good deal from sis imo
That is in fact, a good deal.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2019, 02:41:06 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an NR.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 02:46:01 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an NR.
Bet there's a lot of smoke!   ::)
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2019, 02:59:09 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an NR.
Bet there's a lot of smoke!   ::)
Indeed.  I have good ventilation in here, though.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 03:05:13 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an NR.
Bet there's a lot of smoke!   ::)
Indeed.  I have good ventilation in here, though.
Hmm I am going to fire something up. Gonna bundle up and do yard duty for my four legged family members I have some refuge with a heater in man cave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 03:58:05 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an NR.
Bet there's a lot of smoke!   ::)
Indeed.  I have good ventilation in here, though.
Hmm I am going to fire something up. Gonna bundle up and do yard duty for my four legged family members I have some refuge with a heater in man cave.
Sounds like a shitty job to me.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2019, 06:20:22 PM
Shitty lull.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2019, 06:26:42 PM
Shitty lull.
It happens.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 07:23:23 PM
Shitty lull.
It happens.
I jammed it up.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 08:03:31 PM
Greetings from the Man Cave. Watching hockey.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190104/c81a0eb1c717538cceae195f7386246b.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2019, 08:36:50 PM
Greetings from the Man Cave. Watching hockey.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190104/c81a0eb1c717538cceae195f7386246b.jpg)
How are you liking those? Second one?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 03, 2019, 08:41:26 PM
Greetings from the Man Cave. Watching hockey.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190104/c81a0eb1c717538cceae195f7386246b.jpg)
How are you liking those? Second one?
Hey Fish, I'm really liking these. I keep reaching for them.
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 09:00:37 PM
What all did you get/sample during your Hanover visit Fish?
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2019, 09:12:05 PM
Wonder if they are selling T-shirts yet.
https://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/food-fight-new-keene-restaurant-s-name-flagged-by-city/article_de75a192-c30f-5de4-abb6-390cf905bb12.html (https://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/food-fight-new-keene-restaurant-s-name-flagged-by-city/article_de75a192-c30f-5de4-abb6-390cf905bb12.html)
Title: Re: 1/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
Wonder if they are selling T-shirts yet.
https://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/food-fight-new-keene-restaurant-s-name-flagged-by-city/article_de75a192-c30f-5de4-abb6-390cf905bb12.html (https://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/food-fight-new-keene-restaurant-s-name-flagged-by-city/article_de75a192-c30f-5de4-abb6-390cf905bb12.html)
Where do I send my order?