CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 15, 2019, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 3/15/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 15, 2019, 12:00:16 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And beware the Ides of March!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:05:49 AM
Morning, Happy 5th Saturday!  Hot Cup of Cuban poured.

“Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.”

Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:13:14 AM
63° this morning, 74° and windy for the afternoon .
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:26:53 AM
63° this morning, 74° and windy for the afternoon .
Going up to 66 here today, but a rainy day to go with it.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:27:09 AM
Morning SCDave.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:30:12 AM
63° this morning, 74° and windy for the afternoon .
Going up to 66 here today, but a rainy day to go with it.
Morning ?Dave

So no roofing today?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:35:47 AM
This happened yesterday a few blocks from my house in TX, one dead and one in critical condition.

Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:36:06 AM
Today is Friday, March 15, the 74th day of 2019. There are 291 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 15, 44 B.C., Roman dictator Julius Caesar was assassinated by a group of nobles that included Brutus and Cassius.

On this date:
In 1493, Italian explorer Christopher Columbus arrived back in the Spanish harbor of Palos de la Frontera, two months after concluding his first voyage to the Western Hemisphere.
In 1820, Maine became the 23rd state.
In 1913, President Woodrow Wilson met with about 100 reporters for the first formal presidential press conference.
In 1916, a U.S. expeditionary force led by Brig. Gen. John J. Pershing entered Mexico on an ultimately futile mission to capture Pancho Villa, whose raiders had attacked Columbus, New Mexico, killing 18 U.S. citizens.
In 1919, members of the American Expeditionary Force from World War I convened in Paris for a three-day meeting to found the American Legion.
In 1937, America's first hospital blood bank was opened at Cook County Hospital in Illinois.
In 1944, during World War II, Allied bombers again raided German-held Monte Cassino.
In 1956, the Lerner and Loewe musical play "My Fair Lady," based on Bernard Shaw's "Pygmalion," opened on Broadway.
In 1977, the U.S. House of Representatives began a 90-day closed-circuit test to determine the feasibility of showing its sessions on television. The situation comedy "Three's Company," starring John Ritter, Joyce DeWitt and Suzanne Somers, premiered on ABC-TV.
In 1985, the first internet domain name, symbolics.com, was registered by the Symbolics Computer Corp. of Massachusetts.
In 1998, CBS' "60 Minutes" aired an interview with former White House employee Kathleen Willey, who said President Bill Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward her in the Oval Office in 1993, a charge denied by the president. Dr. Benjamin Spock, whose child care guidance spanned half a century, died in San Diego at 94.
In 2005, Former WorldCom chief Bernard Ebbers was convicted in New York of engineering the largest corporate fraud in U.S. history. (He was later sentenced to 25 years in prison.)
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:36:44 AM
Ten years ago: A chorus of outrage on Capitol Hill greeted news that some $165 million in executive bonuses were being paid by bailed-out insurance giant American International Group. The space shuttle Discovery was launched on a mission to the international space station that had been delayed five times. Mauricio Funes won El Salvador's presidential election. Tony Award-winning actor Ron Silver died in New York City at age 62.

Five years ago: Malaysia's prime minister, Najib Razak, said a Malaysian jetliner missing for a week had deliberately diverted and continued flying for more than seven hours after severing contact with the ground, meaning it could have gone as far northwest as Kazakhstan or into the Indian Ocean's southern reaches. Comedian David Brenner, 78, died in New York.

One year ago: A pedestrian bridge that was under construction collapsed onto a busy Miami highway, crushing vehicles beneath massive slabs of concrete and steel; six people died and 10 were injured. The Trump administration accused Moscow of an elaborate plot to hack into America's electric grid, factories, water supply and even air travel; the U.S. also targeted Russians with sanctions for alleged election meddling for the first time since President Donald Trump took office. Federal health officials took the first step to slash levels of addictive nicotine in cigarettes, a move designed to help smokers quit and prevent future generations from getting hooked. All seven service members aboard a U.S. helicopter were killed when the aircraft crashed in Iraq; officials said there were no indications that the crash had been caused by hostile fire.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:39:02 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 86.
Actor Judd Hirsch is 84.
Jazz musician Charles Lloyd is 81.
Rock musician Phil Lesh is 79.
Singer Mike Love (The Beach Boys) is 78.
Rock singer-musician Sly Stone is 76.
Rock singer-musician Howard Scott (War; Lowrider Band) is 73.
Rock singer Ry Cooder is 72.
Actress Frances Conroy is 66.
Actor Craig Wasson is 65.
Rock singer Dee Snider (Twisted Sister) is 64.
Actor Joaquim de Almeida is 62.
Actress Park Overall is 62.
Movie director Renny Harlin is 60.
Model Fabio is 58.
Singer Terence Trent D'Arby (AKA Sananda Maitreya) is 57.
Rock singer Bret Michaels (Poison) is 56.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Rockwell is 55.
Actor Chris Bruno is 53.
Rock singer Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray) is 51.
Actress Kim Raver is 50.
Rock musician Mark Hoppus is 47.
Country singer-musician Matt Thomas (Parmalee) is 45.
Actress Eva Longoria is 44.
Rapper-musician will.i.am (Black Eyed Peas) is 44.
Rock DJ Joseph Hahn (Linkin Park) is 42.
Rapper Young Buck is 38.
Actor Sean Biggerstaff is 36.
Rock musician Ethan Mentzer is 36.
Actor Kellan Lutz is 34.
Actress Caitlin Wachs is 30.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:39:38 AM
Thought for Today: "You can't copy anybody and end with anything. If you copy, it means you're working without any real feeling." — Billie Holiday, American singer (1915-1959).
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:39:53 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:46:02 AM
Some winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards last night:

Dance Song of the Year:
“Friends” - Marshmello and Anne-Marie
“Happier” - Marshmello featuring Bastille
“One Kiss” - Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
“Remind Me To Forget” - Kygo featuring Miguel
*“The Middle” - Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey*  Winner

Dance Artist of the Year:
Calvin Harris
Kygo
*Marshmello*  Winner
The Chainsmokers
Zedd

Hip-Hop Song of the Year:
*“God's Plan” - Drake*   Winner
“I Like It” Cardi B featuring Bad Bunny and J Balvin
“In My Feelings” – Drake
“Nice For What” - Drake
“Psycho” – Post Malone featuring Ty Dolla $ign

Hip-Hop Artist of the Year:
*Cardi B*   Winner
Drake
Kendrick Lamar
Post Malone
Travis Scott

Best New Hip-Hop Artist:
*BlocBoy JB*    Winner
Juice WRLD
Lil Baby
Lil Pump
XXXTENTACION
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:47:34 AM
My and the Wardens High School won the Women’s State Basketball Championship this week for the first time in their 50 year history.  Warden played on that team back in the beginning days of the school, thus the reason she has had 2 knee surgeries and can barely walk now.

 Go Gators! 🐊
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:54:40 AM
Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:55:17 AM
And some more:

R&B Song of the Year:
*“Boo'd Up” - Ella Mai*    Winner
“Finesse (Remix)” - Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
“Medicine” - Queen Naija
“Sky Walker” - Miguel featuring Travis Scott
“When We” - Tank

Latin Song of the Year:
“Clandestino” - Shakira featuring Maluma
“Dura” - Daddy Yankee
“Échame La Culpa” - Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato
“Me Niego” - Reik featuring Ozuna and Wisin
*“X” - Nicky Jam and J Balvin*    Winner

Latin Artist of the Year:
*Bad Bunny*   Winner
Daddy Yankee
J Balvin
Maluma
Ozuna

Best Fan Army (Presented by Taco Bell)
5SOSFam - 5 Seconds of Summer
Arianators - Ariana Grande
Beliebers - Justin Bieber
*BTSArmy - BTS*   Winners
BardiGang - Cardi B
MendesArmy - Shawn Mendes
Camilizers - Camila Cabello
Stylers - Harry Syles
Jaguars - Lauren Jauregui
Limelights - Why Don't We
Zquad - ZAYN
Swifties - Taylor Swift

Best Cover Song:
“A Million Dreams” - P!nk and Willow Sage Hart
“Africa” - Weezer
“Crying in the Club” - Niall Horan
“Fast Car” - Khalid
“In My Blood” - Charlie Puth
“Lucid Dreams” - Halsey
“Me, Myself & I” - Zayn
“Natural Woman” - Ariana Grande
“Rewrite the Stars” - Anne-Marie and James Arthur
*“You’re Still The One” - Harry Styles and Kacey Musgraves*  Winner
“Under Pressure” - Shawn Mendes and Teddy Geiger
“Your Song” – Lady Gaga

Best Music Video:
*“Delicate” – Taylor Swift*   Winner
“Dura” – Daddy Yankee
“Finesse (Remix)” - Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
“Freaky Friday” - Lil Dicky and Chris Brown
“Girls Like You” - Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B
“God's Plan” - Drake
“I Like It” - Cardi B featuring J Balvin and Bad Bunny
“One Kiss” - Calvin Harris featuring Dua Lipa
“Psycho” - Post Malone featuring Ty Dolla $ign
“Taki Taki” - DJ Snake featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B
“thank u, next” – Ariana Grande
“ThisiIs America” – Childish Gambino

Social Star Award:
*Agnez Mo*  Winner
Bhad Bhabie
Dylan Minnette
Joji
Lele Pons
Loren Gray
Mason Ramsey
Queen Naija
Tana Mongeau
Trixie Mattel

Rock Album of the Year
*twentyonepilots, Trench*

Pop Album of the Year
*Ariana Grande, Thank U, Next*

Country Album of the Year
*Jason Aldean, Rearview Town*

Alternative Rock Album of the Year:
*Panic! At the Disco, Pray for the Wicked*

Latin Album Of The Year
*J. Balvin, Vibras*

Dance Album of the Year
*The Chainsmokers, Sick Boy*

Tour of the Year:
*Taylor Swift, Reputation Stadium Tour*

Artist of the Decade:
*Garth Brooks*

iHeartRadio Innovator Award:
*Alicia Keys*

Fangirls Award
*Halsey*

Most Thumbed-Up Artist of the Year:
*Imagine Dragons*
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 06:57:37 AM
Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 07:02:20 AM
[...]

I have not heard of most of these people.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 07:05:08 AM
Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Nah, Bean is all in at SXSW this week.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 07:08:43 AM
Luckily we don't have to deal with the bomb cyclone!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 07:09:37 AM
Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Nah, Bean is all in at SXSW this week.
That's right...so he's probably going to see some of his boyz in concert.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 07:17:22 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 07:18:45 AM
[...]

You surprised me with this post. How come you didn't have a similar one for the Oscars?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 07:21:49 AM
good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 07:23:51 AM

Best Cover Song:
“A Million Dreams” - P!nk and Willow Sage Hart
“Africa” - Weezer
“Crying in the Club” - Niall Horan
“Fast Car” - Khalid
“In My Blood” - Charlie Puth
“Lucid Dreams” - Halsey
“Me, Myself & I” - Zayn
“Natural Woman” - Ariana Grande
“Rewrite the Stars” - Anne-Marie and James Arthur
*“You’re Still The One” - Harry Styles and Kacey Musgraves*  Winner
“Under Pressure” - Shawn Mendes and Teddy Geiger
“Your Song” – Lady Gaga

I thought Weezer did a pretty nice job with their cover.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 07:26:27 AM
good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.
Good morning, Dean and Daves.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 07:36:59 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
It has always gone on but this time it surfaced and caused the sudden shock of reality.  Top dog at U Texas got caught a couple of years ago but it was more politically accomplished than direct cash bribery.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 07:52:13 AM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 07:53:06 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
Someone pointed out last night that there was an old Full House episode that was similar to this, where Uncle Jesse tried to get grades for Michelle changed so she could get into a good preschool, and Aunt Becky was the voice of reason. Kinda ironic.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 07:54:09 AM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 08:00:17 AM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
And........
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 08:03:11 AM
[...]

Amazing, I have every one of these tunes in my rotation.  ::)
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 08:04:19 AM
Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Nah, Bean is all in at SXSW this week.
That's right...so he's probably going to see some of his boyz in concert.
fo shizzle..
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 08:04:20 AM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
And........
Wrong again! Here, you might learn something.

https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-is-snow-made/
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 08:04:47 AM
[...]

I always knew you were too hip to be square.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 08:05:18 AM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.

😂
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 08:06:14 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 08:07:40 AM
good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.
So happy to hear you are enjoying your cats so much.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 08:22:06 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 08:25:15 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.
😂
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 08:25:40 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.
Where's THAT slideshow?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 08:26:11 AM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
And........
Wrong again! Here, you might learn something.

https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-is-snow-made/
As always GFY

Still waiting to compare transcripts, college that is - if you have one.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 08:28:48 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 08:44:22 AM
Got to get moving this morning, take my walk then some errands to get done.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 08:46:01 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
Someone pointed out last night that there was an old Full House episode that was similar to this, where Uncle Jesse tried to get grades for Michelle changed so she could get into a good preschool, and Aunt Becky was the voice of reason. Kinda ironic.
My kids brought that up to me earlier in the week. Or maybe it was another episode where Uncle Jessy wanted to bribe the preschool in order to get his twin sons in. Again, Aunt Becky was the voice of reason.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 08:50:18 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.
I never doubted they were white. But there are tons more white folks doing the same crime and we'll never hear about them because they are not famous. How about the folks accepting the bribes?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 08:51:25 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.
See? They ARE good for something.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 08:53:12 AM
[...]

Ah, yeah, that's what it was. I didn't really watch the show, so I forgot about the fact that they had kids.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 09:02:15 AM
[...]

That was after the show jumped the shark.

Although I will say that it holds up. My kids are into it.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 09:10:37 AM
[...]

Have they watched the new one on Netflix? A lot of my friends who watched it back in the day are into that one. Though, I think Aunt Becky is about to make a sudden disappearance on that one.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 09:27:30 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 09:27:40 AM
strange. my brother got a letter from a lady claiming our father is her father. married and divorced before he married my mother. said she got the info on Ancestry.com.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 09:28:14 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 09:34:19 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 09:59:58 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
You're right, the city looks amazing!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 10:12:06 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
exactly ❤
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 15, 2019, 10:51:39 AM
Banker's hours today, taking my lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 10:52:35 AM
Banker's hours today, taking my lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!
Dang, working for Flo is a gravy train!  Enjoy.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
She kind of looks like Aunt Becky.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:22:14 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
I think its just the blatant bribery and cheating.  Old fashioned way was just to donate a lot to the school.  How do you think Trump got into Wharton at U of P ?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:23:45 AM
[...]

Thought you might.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:25:17 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.
Got your camera out?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:28:00 AM
good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.
Bounce them off of a wall or two.  Even cats can learn.  I would say your letting your pussys run your life.....but we all know that's a fact.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:28:41 AM
Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.
I never doubted they were white. But there are tons more white folks doing the same crime and we'll never hear about them because they are not famous. How about the folks accepting the bribes?
Most of them have already been fired.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:29:47 AM
[...]

Now there is the reboot.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
All caught up lull.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 12:15:05 PM
went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 12:16:26 PM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
She kind of looks like Aunt Becky.
looks like a younger version of the neighbor lady except with panties.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 12:19:22 PM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
She kind of looks like Aunt Becky.
looks like a younger version of the neighbor lady except with panties.
...and a dress...
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 12:19:45 PM
Time to get something to eat and get some hairs cut.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 12:24:53 PM
@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.
(https://i.imgur.com/VD8URTH.gif?noredirect)
She kind of looks like Aunt Becky.
looks like a younger version of the neighbor lady except with panties.
...and a dress...
sometimes.....
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 01:31:56 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 01:35:18 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on March 15, 2019, 01:43:21 PM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The setting of the clocks, does not affect the sun in the least bit.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 02:01:29 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
I paid the penalty. was washing truck and said sandwich didn't stay down.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 02:02:37 PM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The setting of the clocks, does not affect the sun in the least bit.
another thing she learned tending bar in NY.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: sfish on March 15, 2019, 02:11:23 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
I'll be honest, I was looking for indications of grilling and saw none...then I opened the blowing dress again and got distracted. What were we talking about?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 02:40:55 PM
AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The setting of the clocks, does not affect the sun in the least bit.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 02:43:13 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
I'll be honest, I was looking for indications of grilling and saw none...then I opened the blowing dress again and got distracted. What were we talking about?
Mesmerizing gif, eh?  I wish it was longer (TWSS/TWHS).
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 03:11:08 PM
There goes Mayor T
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 03:11:48 PM
The Ranger, looks to be coming fresh out of the paint shop.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 03:12:58 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
I think your griddle was somewhat  less than hot, like Occasional Kotex turned down your thermostat or something.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 03:36:17 PM
The Jack Holland

Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 03:40:56 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 03:48:02 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 04:03:52 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Not today, Alexandria Occasionally Coherent is already on her private jet back to DC.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 04:09:22 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Except for the Maestro Del Tiempo and the lack of unlimited funds I could smoke just his cigars.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 04:09:35 PM
sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:14:47 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Except for the Maestro Del Tiempo and the lack of unlimited funds I could smoke just his cigars.
So could I or I could also do it with Padrons but at a little less $ requirement I could do it with Arturo Fuentes too.

But I like the Maestro del Tiempo quite well.

But variety is the spice of life.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:15:32 PM
sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:21:34 PM
My favorite Ocean Front Beach Bar Eatery went out of business and a local overpriced rip-off tourist restaurant is opening a 2nd location in its place.  FMTT’s
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 04:22:26 PM
sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:24:31 PM
New Zealand requires licensing and in-depth background checks for would-be gun owners, but neither gun control policy prevented Friday’s attacks in Christchurch that killed nearly 50 people.

The University of Sydney’s GunPolicy.org describes New Zealand’s gun control as “restrictive,” because owning guns in that nation is not a guaranteed right but a privilege extended by the government.

Moreover, before legally owning a gun, residents must acquire a license. The acquisition of that license involves passage of a background check that “considers criminal, mental health, medical, addiction and domestic violence records.” Third party references must also be provided to authorities during the license procurement process and interviews are conducted with the applicant’s immediate family.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:27:09 PM
An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker(s), according to local media.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:33:09 PM
We had catfish and fried green tomatoes with a couple of SweetWater IPA’s for lunch at Bubba’s Fish House.   Going to doctor up a Walmart pizza for dinner.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 04:41:52 PM
An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker(s), according to local media.
I read he chased after them with a long gun after the deed was done.  If someone in the mosque had been carrying the perp would not have enjoyed a leisurely 17 minute killing spree.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 04:43:04 PM
sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
And here I thought anyone with a smart phone and social media account was a food and music critic these days.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:44:11 PM
An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker(s), according to local media.
I read he chased after them with a long gun after the deed was done.  If someone in the mosque had been carrying the perp would not have enjoyed a leisurely 17 minute killing spree.
With Either scenario your analysis would be correct.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:48:15 PM
sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
And here I thought anyone with a smart phone and social media account was a food and music critic these days.
Pretty much the way it is these days.  The so called “professional ones” are all a bunch of frauds taking $ payoffs from the restaurants along with their free meals.

That local one in Austin was the worst one I have ever known of.   Had to look up his name, Rob Balon.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:53:41 PM
I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 04:58:02 PM
Bernie Sanders Gets 7 Stitches on His Head After Run-in With Glass Shower Door🙄
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 05:28:23 PM
Bernie Sanders Gets 7 Stitches on His Head After Run-in With Glass Shower Door🙄
was he following Occasional Kotex out?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 05:53:55 PM
sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
And here I thought anyone with a smart phone and social media account was a food and music critic these days.
Pretty much the way it is these days.  The so called “professional ones” are all a bunch of frauds taking $ payoffs from the restaurants along with their free meals.

That local one in Austin was the worst one I have ever known of.   Had to look up his name, Rob Balon.
Yeah, don't know if he still has his radio show, I haven't heard it in a while.  At the start it would say something like "the restaurants reviewed by Rob Balon advertise on his website".  Ha, that's real objective.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 05:55:22 PM
I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.
I can see how you'd covet that gun, but sheesh, priced higher than a Kimber, which are prettier, IMFO.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2019, 06:16:54 PM
Nice deal on Laranja toro on the CI flash sale, $40/10, but no FS.  $8 for shipping still not terrible, but screw it, gotta have FS!!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 06:31:37 PM
I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.
I can see how you'd covet that gun, but sheesh, priced higher than a Kimber, which are prettier, IMFO.
Les Baer is truly hand ground and filed, lots of man hours = $$$$$ but extremely reliable.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 06:38:51 PM
I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.
I can see how you'd covet that gun, but sheesh, priced higher than a Kimber, which are prettier, IMFO.
Les Baer is truly hand ground and filed, lots of man hours = $$$$$ but extremely reliable.
I just saw a price of $2800. is that right?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 15, 2019, 07:08:40 PM
I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.
I can see how you'd covet that gun, but sheesh, priced higher than a Kimber, which are prettier, IMFO.
Les Baer is truly hand ground and filed, lots of man hours = $$$$$ but extremely reliable.
I just saw a price of $2800. is that right?
Pretty close, the model I want is pretty close to $3000
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 07:08:53 PM
There goes Mayor T
I wish. Day is finally over. Sheesh. Looking forward to tomorrow. Big cigar smoking day planned.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 07:08:58 PM
Oliva V and coffee.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2019, 07:17:33 PM
I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.
I can see how you'd covet that gun, but sheesh, priced higher than a Kimber, which are prettier, IMFO.
Les Baer is truly hand ground and filed, lots of man hours = $$$$$ but extremely reliable.
I just saw a price of $2800. is that right?
Pretty close, the model I want is pretty close to $3000
😲
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 07:49:27 PM
I did get a head start on the weekend with a Room 101 Hit & Run II. Great stick.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190315/eca2d47b5b21decda87665c0d39afed1.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190315/431ace89a951827c05582fee498c3f4a.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 09:25:42 PM
Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
+1
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 09:31:26 PM
There goes Mayor T
I wish. Day is finally over. Sheesh. Looking forward to tomorrow. Big cigar smoking day planned.
Yea, with who?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 09:32:19 PM
I did get a head start on the weekend with a Room 101 Hit & Run II. Great stick.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190315/eca2d47b5b21decda87665c0d39afed1.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190315/431ace89a951827c05582fee498c3f4a.jpg)
Got that right!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 09:36:14 PM
Everybody have their candlas selected for St. Pats?
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 10:20:09 PM
Guess that's s wrap for tonight...
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 10:21:40 PM
But hey, we can turn the page at least.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2019, 10:22:09 PM
On to 9!
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 10:38:33 PM
There goes Mayor T
I wish. Day is finally over. Sheesh. Looking forward to tomorrow. Big cigar smoking day planned.
Yea, with who?
Hanging out with Charlie. Gonna hit CI and Famous.
Title: Re: 3/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2019, 10:39:49 PM
Everybody have their candlas selected for St. Pats?
I've got a wasabi lined up.