CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 08, 2019, 12:01:59 AM

Title: 4/8/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 08, 2019, 12:01:59 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 05:17:35 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Cup of Cuban brewed.

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”

Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 05:19:54 AM
Partly cloudy and 63° now, mostly sunny and 75° for the afternoon.  Scattered thunderstorms moving in tonight and may be around most of the week.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 05:24:27 AM
Baylor Holds off Notre Dame 82-81 for Women's Title

Baylor lost a star player, then the rest of its 17-point lead. But the Lady Bears, led by the ever-poised Chloe Jackson, kept their composure.

Jackson drove for a tiebreaking layup with 3.9 seconds left, and that put the game into the hands of another tournament hero.

Notre Dame's Arike Ogunbowale missed the first of two free throws with 1.9 seconds remaining, and Baylor held on for an 82-81 victory Sunday in the NCAA women's basketball championship game.

Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2019, 05:26:15 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 05:33:47 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Morning Blue, yes the Slackers are snoozing while I make the coffee and you check the boilers.  Pretty much the same story every day.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 05:52:23 AM
Small College Done Good Last Night

With Brooks and Dunn making an appearance together on the Country Music Awards last night and Coach Kim Mulkey winning the Women’s National BB Championship there were two Louisiana Tech Alumni on the big stages.  Kix Brooks and Kim Mulkey both attended LA Tech.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 05:53:52 AM
Time to get another week started.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 05:54:07 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2019, 05:54:38 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Morning Blue, yes the Slackers are snoozing while I make the coffee and you check the boilers.  Pretty much the same story every day.
Haha we had 2 days of spring but it left for a bit.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2019, 05:55:35 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Quite impressive, good morning Dave
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 06:07:35 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Let's just be extra clear, NOT this slacker... This one barely got out of the shower.

Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2019, 06:11:18 AM
Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 06:15:18 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Let's just be extra clear, NOT this slacker... This one barely got out of the shower.

Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 06:19:09 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Cup of Cuban brewed.

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”
I do not believe that for a minute.

morning Dave.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 06:19:59 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
not all of us.
good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 06:21:56 AM
Time to get another week started.
morning Dave.
just keep it in the moment instead of the week.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 06:23:16 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Let's just be extra clear, NOT this slacker... This one barely got out of the shower.

Good morning, gents.
morning DripDryTony.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 06:24:10 AM
who's birthday today? it's not on the calendar.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 06:30:35 AM
who's birthday today? it's not on the calendar.
Not mine but gifts will gladly be accepted anyway.😀

Morning HomelessShelterDean
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 06:35:39 AM
Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?
I'm sure plenty of people have a birthday today. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 06:36:39 AM
who's birthday today? it's not on the calendar.
Not mine but gifts will gladly be accepted anyway.😀

Morning HomelessShelterDean
I have one coming up but all I want is to live through May.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 06:37:40 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Morning Blue, yes the Slackers are snoozing while I make the coffee and you check the boilers.  Pretty much the same story every day.
Haha we had 2 days of spring but it left for a bit.
We finally got a good series. Good outcome anyway. Why couldn't we do some of that at home?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 06:49:05 AM
Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Not now...but it is Monday after all...
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 06:59:07 AM
Today is Monday, April 8, the 98th day of 2019. There are 267 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On April 8, 1994, Kurt Cobain, singer and guitarist for the grunge band Nirvana, was found dead in Seattle from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound; he was 27.

On this date:
In 1864, the United States Senate passed, 38-6, the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution abolishing slavery. (The House of Representatives passed it in January 1865; the amendment was ratified and adopted in December 1865.)
In 1911, an explosion at the Banner Coal Mine in Littleton, Alabama, claimed the lives of 128 men, most of them convicts loaned out from prisons.
In 1913, the 17th Amendment to the Constitution, providing for popular election of U.S. senators (as opposed to appointment by state legislatures), was ratified. President Woodrow Wilson became the first chief executive since John Adams to address Congress in person as he asked lawmakers to enact tariff reform.
In 1952, President Harry S. Truman seized the American steel industry to avert a nationwide strike. (The Supreme Court later ruled that Truman had overstepped his authority, opening the way for a seven-week strike by steelworkers.)
In 1961, a suspected bomb exploded aboard the passenger liner MV Dara in the Persian Gulf, causing it to sink; 238 of the 819 people aboard were killed.
In 1963, "Lawrence of Arabia" won the Oscar for best picture at the Academy Awards; Gregory Peck won best actor for "To Kill a Mockingbird" while Anne Bancroft received best actress honors for "The Miracle Worker."
In 1974, Hank Aaron of the Atlanta Braves hit his 715th career home run in a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers, breaking Babe Ruth's record.
In 1988, TV evangelist Jimmy Swaggart resigned from the Assemblies of God after he was defrocked for rejecting an order from the church's national leaders to stop preaching for a year amid reports he had consorted with a prostitute.
In 1990, Ryan White, the teenage AIDS patient whose battle for acceptance had gained national attention, died in Indianapolis at age 18.
In 1993, singer Marian Anderson died in Portland, Oregon, at age 96.
In 2003, kidnapper-rapist John Jamelske, who had imprisoned five women and girls, one after another, as sex slaves inside a makeshift dungeon in his DeWitt, New York, home, was arrested. (Jamelske, who pleaded guilty to five counts of first-degree kidnapping, is serving an 18 years-to-life sentence in a maximum-security prison.)
In 2013, President Barack Obama warned Congress not to use delaying tactics against tighter gun regulations and told families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims during a visit to Hartford, Connecticut, that he was "determined as ever" to honor their children with tougher laws. Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, 87, died in London. Actress and former Disney "Mouseketeer" Annette Funicello, 70, died in Bakersfield, California.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 06:59:41 AM
Ten years ago: Somali pirates hijacked the U.S.-flagged Maersk Alabama; although the crew was able to retake the cargo ship, the captain, Richard Phillips, was taken captive by the raiders and held aboard a lifeboat. (Phillips was rescued four days later by Navy SEAL snipers who shot three of the pirates dead.) A Russian spacecraft carrying a crew of three, including U.S. billionaire space tourist Charles Simonyi, landed safely in Kazakhstan. David "Pop" Winans Sr., patriarch of the award-winning Winans gospel music family, died in Nashville, Tennessee, at age 74.

Five years ago: The U.S. said it would keep its current force of 450 land-based nuclear missiles but remove 50 from their launch silos as part of a plan to bring the U.S. into compliance with a 2011 US-Russia arms control treaty. Breanna Stewart scored 21 points and Stefanie Dolson added 17 points and 16 rebounds to help UConn beat Notre Dame 79-58, giving the Huskies a record ninth women's national championship.

One year ago: Patrick Reed won the Masters golf tournament for his first victory in a major, turning back late challenges from Rickie Fowler and Jordan Spieth. Chuck McCann, a zany comic who hosted a children's TV show in the 1960s before branching out as a character actor in films and on TV, died of congestive heart failure at a Los Angeles hospital; he was 83.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 07:01:41 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Comedian Shecky Greene is 93.
Author and Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Seymour Hersh is 82.
Basketball Hall of Famer John Havlicek is 79.
"Mouseketeer" Darlene Gillespie is 78.
Singer Peggy Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 78.
Songwriter-producer Leon Huff is 77.
Actor Stuart Pankin is 73.
Rock musician Steve Howe is 72.
Former House Republican Leader Tom DeLay is 72.
Movie director John Madden is 70.
Rock musician Mel Schacher (Grand Funk Railroad) is 68.
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., is 64.
Actor John Schneider is 59.
"Survivor" winner Richard Hatch is 58.
Rock musician Izzy Stradlin is 57.
Singer Julian Lennon is 56.
Actor Dean Norris is 56.
Rock singer-musician Donita Sparks is 56.
Rapper Biz Markie is 55.
Actress Robin Wright is 53.
Actress Patricia Arquette is 51.
Actor JR Bourne is 49.
Rock singer Craig Honeycutt (Everything) is 49.
Rock musician Darren Jessee is 48.
Actress Emma Caulfield is 46.
Actress Katee Sackhoff is 39.
Actor Taylor Kitsch is 38.
Rock singer-musician Ezra Koenig (Vampire Weekend) is 35.
Actor Taran Noah Smith is 35.
Actress Kirsten Storms is 35.
Rock musician Jamie Sierota is 26.
Actress Sadie Calvano is 22.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 07:02:09 AM
Thought for Today: "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." — Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist (born 1881, died this date in 1973).
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 07:10:41 AM
Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?
I guess that's a no?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 07:13:43 AM
who's birthday today? it's not on the calendar.
Not mine but gifts will gladly be accepted anyway.😀

Morning HomelessShelterDean
at least she's holding down a job.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 07:15:58 AM
Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?
I guess that's a no?
Got to leave a little of the work to others, don't you think?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 07:15:59 AM
Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?
I guess that's a no?
I couldn't figure it out. Waiting for the answer.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 07:17:13 AM
🎂 Happy Birthday Rick 🎉
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 07:17:31 AM
Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?
I guess that's a no?
Got to leave a little of the work to others, don't you think?
My head hurts every time I try to think.

Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 07:21:36 AM
🎂 Happy Birthday Rick 🎉
If he was gonna make a post about it, he could've at least said it was his own. Lol

Happy birthday, Rick!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 07:23:41 AM
Happy Birthday Rick
If he was gonna make a post about it, he could've at least said it was his own. Lol

Happy birthday, Rick!
Do we have this on good authority? I'm still not convinced.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 07:25:52 AM
Happy Birthday Rick
If he was gonna make a post about it, he could've at least said it was his own. Lol

Happy birthday, Rick!
Do we have this on good authority? I'm still not convinced.
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 07:26:24 AM
Another win for the good guys!

Would-be intruder shot to death by home owner in north Houston

Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2019, 07:48:48 AM
Happy Birthday Rick
Thank you guys.  Yes I'm another year older today.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 07:50:14 AM
Happy Birthday Rick
Thank you guys.  Yes I'm another year older today.
I don't know, I'm not sure that's enough to convince Tony.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2019, 08:28:48 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, Mayor, and BirthdayBoy. I will be scarce today with meetings and other chores off-site.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 08:52:24 AM
Happy Birthday Rick
Thank you guys.  Yes I'm another year older today.
Happy birthday, Rick!

Now I'm convinced.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 08:56:15 AM
Happy Birthday Rick
Thank you guys.  Yes I'm another year older today.
Good Thing/Bad Thing but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOTH WAYS👍
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 09:14:16 AM
Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 09:27:02 AM
Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 09:46:24 AM
Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Same reason we put one on you without you realizing.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 09:46:30 AM

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 09:47:10 AM
Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Same reason we put one on you without you realizing.
Dang. Missed it by THAT much.

Edit: 6 seconds
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 09:57:19 AM

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 10:11:01 AM

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Might help us keep the flow chart more up to date.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 10:11:13 AM
Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Same reason we put one on you without you realizing.
Dang. Missed it by THAT much.

Edit: 6 seconds
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 10:18:28 AM

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Might help us keep the flow chart more up to date.
how about I just post copies of updates as they occur.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Might help us keep the flow chart more up to date.
how about I just post copies of updates as they occur.
I much prefer the option to tag you, sorry.  ;D
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 11:24:17 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, Mayor, and BirthdayBoy. I will be scarce today with meetings and other chores off-site.
Familiar sounding excuse FurniturePerusingBean.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 12:29:50 PM
Furniture shopping lull?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 12:39:57 PM
Furniture shopping lull?
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2019, 01:47:26 PM
Furniture shopping lull?
Sheesh.
Double sheesh
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 02:03:04 PM
Furniture shopping lull?
Sheesh.
Double sheesh
We had a good start and just kinda sputtered out there. (TWSS?)
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 02:16:07 PM
Furniture shopping lull?
Sheesh.
Double sheesh
We had a good start and just kinda sputtered out there. (TWSS?)
TWHS!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 02:16:34 PM
Not gonna be an eight pager today for sure.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 08, 2019, 02:17:06 PM
Good day for a homeward cigar Tony.  May reach 80!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 02:18:47 PM
Good day for a homeward cigar Tony.  May reach 80!
The city will be showing off its finest short shorts, he may not be able to concentrate on a cigar.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 08, 2019, 02:22:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 02:28:05 PM
was down at the beach getting some color and checking out the old ladies.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 02:43:59 PM
MC II Lancero Lit, 78°, partly cloudy and pretty windy.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: sfish on April 08, 2019, 02:52:54 PM
MC II Lancero Lit, 78°, partly cloudy and pretty windy.
Had one of those yesterday, first time in a long time was still very good
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 02:56:20 PM
MC II Lancero Lit, 78°, partly cloudy and pretty windy.
Had one of those yesterday, first time in a long time was still very good
Afternoon Fish, I have one on about a monthly basis and for sure still good smokes.  What did we pay for them, $2.50 a stick or something crazy like that?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 03:00:14 PM
I got to dig out some Namakubi’s, have not had one of those in a good while.

Had an Uncle Lee this weekend and they have really aged nicely.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2019, 03:14:23 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, Mayor, and BirthdayBoy. I will be scarce today with meetings and other chores off-site.
Familiar sounding excuse FurniturePerusingBean.
GFY.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2019, 03:30:21 PM
Back from running around and now enjoying an Amazon Basin and coffee in the man cave.  Gorgeous out there and was able to get a nice ride in for extra credit.  Think I'll put the rest of my running around off until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 08, 2019, 03:48:41 PM
remember when anyone over 30 was old?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2019, 03:55:30 PM
remember when anyone over 30 was old?
No.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 04:07:30 PM
remember when anyone over 30 was old?
No.
Another NO!!!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 04:08:29 PM
Back from running around and now enjoying an Amazon Basin and coffee in the man cave.  Gorgeous out there and was able to get a nice ride in for extra credit.  Think I'll put the rest of my running around off until tomorrow.
Afternoon running-around-on-company-timeBean
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 08, 2019, 04:09:10 PM
remember when anyone over 30 was old?
No.
Another NO!!!
I could explain why but probably should not.  Let's just say there were MILF's before the term was coined.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 04:29:29 PM
Good day for a homeward cigar Tony.  May reach 80!
I've got an Espinosa Crema churchill ready for fire.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 04:30:49 PM
remember when anyone over 30 was old?
No.
Me neither.
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 04:32:30 PM
Fucking Mondays!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 04:32:52 PM
Good day for a homeward cigar Tony.  May reach 80!
I've got an Espinosa Crema churchill ready for fire.
🔥
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 04:33:26 PM
Fucking Mondays!
Deans Fault!
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 04:44:39 PM
Light hand slap while wearing gloves and move on..........

Felicity Huffman will plead guilty in college admissions fraud case

Court documents made public Monday show Huffman and 12 other prominent parents will plead guilty in the scheme.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/04/08/felicity-huffman-will-plead-guilty-college-admissions-fraud-case/
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 05:28:30 PM
Good day for a homeward cigar Tony.  May reach 80!
I've got an Espinosa Crema churchill ready for fire.
Fantastic! Plus the sights on the city streets are right for a churchill.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190408/0d8b9c364595d26e35ee4882736376b9.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 08, 2019, 05:36:16 PM
Good day for a homeward cigar Tony.  May reach 80!
I've got an Espinosa Crema churchill ready for fire.
Fantastic! Plus the sights on the city streets are right for a churchill.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190408/0d8b9c364595d26e35ee4882736376b9.jpg)
And you got a pretty early start today👍
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 08, 2019, 07:43:11 PM
Early getaway lull?
Title: Re: 4/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 08, 2019, 08:58:48 PM
Early getaway lull?
That cigar is very good. Never had the Churchill.