CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 28, 2019, 12:30:15 AM

Title: 1/28/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 28, 2019, 12:30:15 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 05:20:50 AM
I ❤ Mondays!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:22:58 AM
I ❤ Mondays!
I ❤️ Saturday’s and today is the 1st Saturday!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:23:26 AM
Morning FurnaceDean
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:25:41 AM
Morning Banter Posters and Lurkers!

“Everyone has a hard time getting started at 8 am. Don’t feel like you’re alone.” - Anonymous
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:28:34 AM
44° this morning with scattered showers, cloudy and 52° for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 28, 2019, 05:33:43 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave. Going to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:38:11 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave. Going to check the boilers.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, I guess it is cold as a witch’s tit up there this morning.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 05:45:10 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
found out late last night the lady is having a new washing machine delivered today. good thing contract says that they hook it up and can't leave until it works properly.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:47:34 AM
Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 05:47:55 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 28, 2019, 05:48:25 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave. Going to check the boilers.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, I guess it is cold as a witch’s tit up there this morning.
Yeah, I got the parts I need taken off my snow blower. Now hopefully I can get them and install them before I need it..
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 05:51:54 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 05:53:27 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
oh, thought it was today.
have fun.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 05:53:58 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave. Going to check the boilers.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, I guess it is cold as a witch’s tit up there this morning.
Yeah, I got the parts I need taken off my snow blower. Now hopefully I can get them and install them before I need it..
I hope you never need it again.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 05:59:14 AM
Brrr.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 06:05:00 AM
Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 06:05:58 AM
Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
I do.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 06:06:26 AM
Good morning, Dean, Dave, Rick, and LTG.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 06:08:02 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 06:09:00 AM
Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Well, we still have to use 2 each month for non-electronic bill payments in addition to a few birthday cards, etc. now and then.

How did you send out your Christmas cards?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 06:14:33 AM
Brrr.
Feels like 17° here.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 06:16:15 AM
Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Well, we still have to use 2 each month for non-electronic bill payments in addition to a few birthday cards, etc. now and then.

How did you send out your Christmas cards?
Point taken. But it's probably the only ones we buy all year.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 06:20:27 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 06:25:13 AM
Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Well, we still have to use 2 each month for non-electronic bill payments in addition to a few birthday cards, etc. now and then.

How did you send out your Christmas cards?
Point taken. But it's probably the only ones we buy all year.
I mail monthly checks for rent, bi-monthly for water, and quarterly for trash pick up.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 06:26:29 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 06:33:28 AM
[...]

At a minimum I have to write paper checks and mail them monthly for my boat storage and the HOA fee.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 06:34:24 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 06:45:18 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
You may have to hit the Salvation Army.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 06:54:32 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 06:56:57 AM
time to head out and wait for the furnace man, and washer delivery.
😖
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 28, 2019, 06:59:12 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave. Going to check the boilers.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, I guess it is cold as a witch’s tit up there this morning.
Yeah, I got the parts I need taken off my snow blower. Now hopefully I can get them and install them before I need it..
I hope you never need it again.
No we're getting a snowstorm midweek with negative wind chills.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 07:01:07 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave. Going to check the boilers.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, I guess it is cold as a witch’s tit up there this morning.
Yeah, I got the parts I need taken off my snow blower. Now hopefully I can get them and install them before I need it..
I hope you never need it again.
No we're getting a snowstorm midweek with negative wind chills.
January is down, so only a couple of more months of this crap.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 07:11:36 AM
[...]

Warden just told me we need to get a birthday card for an elderly friend in Shreveport and mail it today, that requires a postage stamp.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 07:14:58 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
That would be a good way to go, except that I can't try them on beforehand. I'll just have to wait until next summer to buy a winter coat, apparently.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 07:42:40 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 07:46:35 AM
Morning Postage Whores.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:00:00 AM
Good morning boys!

Point taken: Old guys use more stamps than younger guys, soon enough they will be obsolete
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:04:29 AM
I guess in late January it comes as a surprise to LTG that he needs a new winter coat? Maybe he should get ahead of the curve and buy a couple bathing suits from Target...or he can wait until September for that and then complain there are none available  ;D
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 08:08:08 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
👍👍👍
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 08:09:34 AM
Good morning boys!

Point taken: Old guys use more stamps than younger guys, NOT soon enough they will be obsolete
Corrected it for you
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 08:20:58 AM
Good morning boys!

Point taken: Old guys use more stamps than younger guys, NOT soon enough they will be obsolete
Corrected it for you
young guys do things?
and when the Commies disrupt the electronics running the companies we'll hire Amish to bring back the Pony Express.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 08:22:12 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
That would be a good way to go, except that I can't try them on beforehand. I'll just have to wait until next summer to buy a winter coat, apparently.
you worry about 'fit' in the cold? you can't buy 'bigger'?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 08:23:03 AM
morning Mark and Scott.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 08:23:06 AM
I guess in late January it comes as a surprise to LTG that he needs a new winter coat? Maybe he should get ahead of the curve and buy a couple bathing suits from Target...or he can wait until September for that and then complain there are none available  ;D
Don't you have a job you should be getting back to?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 08:23:54 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
That would be a good way to go, except that I can't try them on beforehand. I'll just have to wait until next summer to buy a winter coat, apparently.
you worry about 'fit' in the cold? you can't buy 'bigger'?
If I buy something I'm going to wear, yes, I generally worry about if it will fit or not.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 08:24:45 AM
I guess in late January it comes as a surprise to LTG that he needs a new winter coat? Maybe he should get ahead of the curve and buy a couple bathing suits from Target...or he can wait until September for that and then complain there are none available  ;D
Don't you have a job you should be getting back to?
speaking of jobs, I wonder what RazMan has fucked up lately? 😅
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:26:50 AM
I guess in late January it comes as a surprise to LTG that he needs a new winter coat? Maybe he should get ahead of the curve and buy a couple bathing suits from Target...or he can wait until September for that and then complain there are none available  ;D
Don't you have a job you should be getting back to?
Nope! According to old guy Dean, we don't do anything. Although I no longer fall into the "Young Guy" category, notice I used "younger", not "young" in my original post
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:28:24 AM
Good morning boys!

Point taken: Old guys use more stamps than younger guys, NOT soon enough they will be obsolete
Corrected it for you
young guys do things?
and when the Commies disrupt the electronics running the companies we'll hire Amish to bring back the Pony Express.
Spoken like a true old guy  ;D
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:29:33 AM
I guess in late January it comes as a surprise to LTG that he needs a new winter coat? Maybe he should get ahead of the curve and buy a couple bathing suits from Target...or he can wait until September for that and then complain there are none available  ;D
Don't you have a job you should be getting back to?
speaking of jobs, I wonder what RazMan has fucked up lately? 😅
Can't wait to find out, seems he fucks shit up at work before he even starts working. Typical young whipper-snapper!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:31:22 AM
Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
That would be a good way to go, except that I can't try them on beforehand. I'll just have to wait until next summer to buy a winter coat, apparently.
you worry about 'fit' in the cold? you can't buy 'bigger'?
If I buy something I'm going to wear, yes, I generally worry about if it will fit or not.
I really can't believe that you can't figure out how to buy a jacket in your size, sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 08:35:17 AM
[...]
I'm wondering what he did to his current coat to cause it to fail in the middle of winter.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 08:47:59 AM
[...]
Nothing happened to it, it's just old and not as warm as it used to be. Since temps below zero seem to be the new normal around here, I thought it might be time to look into something warmer.

Believe me, I'm sorry I brought it up.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:48:01 AM
[...]
Most likely a nasty staining issue that we'd rather not learn the source of...just a guess
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 08:49:12 AM
[...]

What do you mean, we're just trying to be helpful like always.
You should contact fellow Ohioan CB, he can hook you up at Macy's.
(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b9/99/87/b999876f13e6cfd6810b977418c32ac1--mens-fur-coats-fox-fur-coat.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:50:34 AM
[...]

Spring is right around the corner so take a quick look in the closet and make sure you're prepared so we don't have to revisit this issue
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 08:51:21 AM
[...]

Holy shit! LMAO!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 08:55:19 AM
[...]

He's already on a collision course with a bathing suit crisis.  Target is doing what they can do get ahead of it, but you can lead a horse to water....
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 08:57:57 AM
[...]

We definitely won't, that I can promise you.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 09:11:17 AM
[...]

we can always put a reminder on the calendar to automatically notify the banter membership.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 09:20:06 AM
[...]

That's a great idea Dean, I shudder to think about his Fall wardrobe
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 09:23:25 AM
[...]

With his healthy eating trend leading to steady weight loss, we could have a real problem on our hands as the warmer weather approaches. I'll bring my fabric ruler with me to CFest and see what we're up against
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 09:27:41 AM
[...]

Good plan, but LTG is going to want Nate handling inseam measurement duties.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 28, 2019, 09:29:12 AM
[...]

I got your fall wardrobe right here.

(https://media.giphy.com/media/woNeGwFx0kPqZxDDBi/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 09:32:24 AM
[...]

Of course he will, I'll simply observe to verify proper measurement recordings
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 09:52:40 AM
furnace manager just called.

grrrrr.

they don't have the part in stock. they are having it 'overnighted' and hope to be able to install tomorrow late or Wednesday morning. I told him my displeasure of the service call yesterday. that if the guy went a half hour down the road for the part he could have ordered it then. the service call is being waived. I also mentioned about my concern of the guy telling the lady to play with the circuit breakers and MAYBE it'll turn on. that guy will not be returning.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 09:53:36 AM
now waiting on Home Depot for them to deliver and install her washer.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 09:55:18 AM
@Tony. is there a way to configure the calendar to notify members of events or wardrobe updates?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 28, 2019, 09:58:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 10:02:51 AM
@Tony. is there a way to configure the calendar to notify members of events or wardrobe updates?
CNS
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:03:35 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
You're in IT now?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 10:03:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 10:04:28 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
You're in IT now?
You have it backwards, the IT guys don't work when the weather is crappy.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 10:08:11 AM
@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
You're in IT now?
You have it backwards, the IT guys don't work when the weather is crappy.
I didn't know IT guys worked in ANY weather. it's either too hot, too cold, too wet, too snowy, or too nice.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:08:26 AM
[...]

Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 10:09:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
anything fucked up today yet?
😁
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:13:06 AM
[...]

Can we?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 28, 2019, 10:13:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 28, 2019, 10:14:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
anything fucked up today yet?

Nah, pretty much unwound the clusterfuck I created last week.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:14:59 AM
@Tony. is there a way to configure the calendar to notify members of events or wardrobe updates?
Probably.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:15:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:15:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 28, 2019, 10:16:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Hóla, compadre.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 28, 2019, 10:18:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:18:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 10:21:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.

or nothing at all. 😘
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 28, 2019, 10:22:12 AM
My latest acquisition. Had a bunch of Cabela's points I needed to use, and they sent me a coupon and extra points, so I ordered it. Remington 870 Express Super Mag. Protection against marauding geese and Joe Biden.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190128/8ecfcf0b4a77c8edc901b9a645a3b12e.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 10:23:13 AM
My latest acquisition. Had a bunch of Cabela's points I needed to use, and they sent me a coupon and extra points, so I ordered it. Remington 870 Express Super Mag. Protection against marauding geese and Joe Biden.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190128/8ecfcf0b4a77c8edc901b9a645a3b12e.jpg)
👍
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 10:27:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:43:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?
Especially so.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 10:56:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?
Especially so.
Good to know, looking to help a friend who's in a pickle
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 11:00:47 AM
warming up.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 11:01:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?
Especially so.
Good to know, looking to help a friend who's in a pickle
Maybe we should start a GoFuckMe page for him?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 11:04:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?
Especially so.
Good to know, looking to help a friend who's in a pickle
Maybe we should start a GoFuckMe page for him?
I have a fuck to give...
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 11:44:42 AM
and we ALWAYS have GFY tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 12:58:24 PM
Fried alligator, frog legs and flounder for lunch- all you can eat for $10
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 01:05:44 PM
Fried alligator, frog legs and flounder for lunch- all you can eat for $10
Or until all the frogs are legless.
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/68/5c/bd685c19818bfd437848a18b3c791658.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 28, 2019, 01:47:46 PM
Fried alligator, frog legs and flounder for lunch- all you can eat for $10
Or until all the frogs are legless.
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/68/5c/bd685c19818bfd437848a18b3c791658.jpg)
LMFAO
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 02:11:11 PM
Fried alligator, frog legs and flounder for lunch- all you can eat for $10
Or until all the frogs are legless.
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/68/5c/bd685c19818bfd437848a18b3c791658.jpg)
😂😂😂
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 02:49:06 PM
Fried alligator, frog legs and flounder for lunch- all you can eat for $10
Or until all the frogs are legless.
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/68/5c/bd685c19818bfd437848a18b3c791658.jpg)
It's not easy being green.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 02:59:59 PM
What happened to LTG Dave?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Johnny on January 28, 2019, 03:44:22 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 03:59:54 PM
What happened to LTG Dave?
He must have hazzuh'd hours ago.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 04:01:16 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 04:01:38 PM
Howdy, Johnny.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 04:03:35 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 04:33:56 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 04:34:49 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
That's my guess.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 04:45:44 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
probably doesn't need a gazebo either.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 04:56:21 PM
What happened to LTG Dave?
probably left early to find a winter coat so he wouldn't have to put up with the remarks tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 05:18:58 PM
What happened to LTG Dave?
probably left early to find a winter coat so he wouldn't have to put up with the remarks tomorrow.
That's probably why he failed to hazzuh, didn't want helpful suggestions on outerwear merchandisers for this evening. And we tried so hard to help him, it's a shame, really.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 28, 2019, 05:44:49 PM
What happened to LTG Dave?
probably left early to find a winter coat so he wouldn't have to put up with the remarks tomorrow.
That's probably why he failed to hazzuh, didn't want helpful suggestions on outerwear merchandisers for this evening. And we tried so hard to help him, it's a shame, really.
they do have Burlington Coat Factories where he's at right? like Macy's? everywhere.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 05:48:37 PM
Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
I'm sure he'll reach out to you if he decides to go for the "less is more" approach to crown molding
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 07:31:39 PM
That discussion fizzled out.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 28, 2019, 07:38:07 PM
That discussion fizzled out.
Hey T, cold temps and a snowstorm will have me busy this week. Just finishing fixing the snowblower. That had me worried to be outta commission. Stay safe. Catch you later.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 07:41:00 PM
That discussion fizzled out.
Hey T, cold temps and a snowstorm will have me busy this week. Just finishing fixing the snowblower. That had me worried to be outta commission. Stay safe. Catch you later.
Stay warm and dry, my friend.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 28, 2019, 08:24:44 PM
That discussion fizzled out.
As well it should.
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: sfish on January 28, 2019, 09:13:32 PM
That discussion fizzled out.
As well it should.
Nonsense! See you Tuesday
Title: Re: 1/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 28, 2019, 10:01:13 PM
That discussion fizzled out.
As well it should.
Nonsense! See you Tuesday
I'm looking forward to it.