CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 06, 2019, 12:16:36 AM

Title: 10/6/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 06, 2019, 12:16:36 AM
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 06, 2019, 05:08:11 AM
5:00 at the airport. Sure as heck isn't anything good to report out on..  :-\
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 06, 2019, 05:09:09 AM
Good sunday morning boys and girls, hope it's a good one.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 06, 2019, 05:55:51 AM
Good sunday morning boys and girls, hope it's a good one.
Good morning Dave. Safe travels.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 06, 2019, 06:08:54 AM
Football and baseball on today. I just have to get through work. Hopefully it will be quiet after open house
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 06, 2019, 07:55:41 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 06, 2019, 07:56:00 AM
5:00 at the airport. Sure as heck isn't anything good to report out on..  :-\

why?
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 06, 2019, 08:31:25 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
Good morning Dean. How goes it today?
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 06, 2019, 09:01:41 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
Good morning Dean. How goes it today?
it's a good day. just putting finishing touches to my reports for this afternoon and make sure I have everything I need for JAX tomorrow.
I also take the Hotline for the month.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 06, 2019, 09:38:48 AM
"All the works that we can ever do, be they what they may, can never bring such glory to God as a single act of trust in Him!"
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 10:39:32 AM
5:00 at the airport. Sure as heck isn't anything good to report out on..  :-
The good racks all get later starts?
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 10:42:08 AM
Football and baseball on today. I just have to get through work. Hopefully it will be quiet after open house
All I wanted was a couple of weeks of no a/c nor heat. It's about 63° in my house. I'll try the fireplace tonight but if that doesn't cut it I'll have to turn that damn furnace on.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 10:43:19 AM
"All the works that we can ever do, be they what they may, can never bring such glory to God as a single act of trust in Him!"
Well that's very appropriate for a Sunday morning.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 10:44:21 AM
Good morning, GrandpaDave, Rick, and Dean.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 06, 2019, 10:48:38 AM
Good morning, GrandpaDave, Rick, and Dean.
good morning HotOrColdTony.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 06, 2019, 11:03:20 AM
Football and baseball on today. I just have to get through work. Hopefully it will be quiet after open house
All I wanted was a couple of weeks of no a/c nor heat. It's about 63° in my house. I'll try the fireplace tonight but if that doesn't cut it I'll have to turn that damn furnace on.
You should see maintaining a campus. People call event services and think I can wave my magic wand and make any temperature at their request. Not to mention you can take one room for example and some will be cold, some will be warm, and some will be comfortable.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 06, 2019, 11:37:38 AM
Temperature lull. Im looking forward to watching some football games. Hope you all stay safe and smoke something good
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 06, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
Temperature lull. Im looking forward to watching some football games. Hope you all stay safe and smoke something good
84° here and climbing. early mornings have been in the lhigh 60's low 70's. no need for a/c or furnace.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 02:53:34 PM
Watching some Red Zone, which is always fun. They called a bullshit touchdown for the Titans.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 02:55:04 PM
Watching some Red Zone, which is always fun. They called a bullshit touchdown for the Titans.
Call reversed... As it should have been.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 06, 2019, 03:59:20 PM
Nice delivery took place while I was gone.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/3e96adf81753449da50f551cdc2bb63a.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 04:23:33 PM
Nice delivery took place while I was gone.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/3e96adf81753449da50f551cdc2bb63a.jpg)
Not bad at all. I almost smoked one this week.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 06, 2019, 04:37:02 PM
Nice delivery took place while I was gone.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/3e96adf81753449da50f551cdc2bb63a.jpg)
Not bad at all. I almost smoked one this week.
18 ct box deal from the Place. A hard to find smoke, was surprised to see them.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 06, 2019, 04:39:01 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 04:40:46 PM
Watching some Red Zone, which is always fun. They called a bullshit touchdown for the Titans.
Call reversed... As it should have been.
Bills pulled out a great win. Wish I could say the same for my Steelers who lost it in OT.  Rudolph was playing a good game until he got his clock rung in the 3rd.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: sfish on October 06, 2019, 05:08:27 PM
My Father La Promesa going, excellent so far. Leaving for Bermuda on Tuesday morning will be looking for some Cubans in the airport
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: sfish on October 06, 2019, 05:25:45 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 05:32:16 PM
My Father La Promesa going, excellent so far. Leaving for Bermuda on Tuesday morning will be looking for some Cubans in the airport
What a life.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 06, 2019, 06:30:46 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 08:59:02 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on October 06, 2019, 09:10:36 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 06, 2019, 10:27:02 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on October 06, 2019, 10:51:32 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
Got to page 3.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 11:18:25 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
That's seems to be the only thing she ever says.
Title: Re: 10/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 06, 2019, 11:18:56 PM
300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/efc0db00338802a7a3405db527e0de97.jpg)
How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
Got to page 3.