CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 18, 2021, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 6/18/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on June 18, 2021, 12:00:05 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 05:22:57 AM
Finally!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 05:23:46 AM
Joe's daily deal is the same one I left on yesterday - Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/32.50
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 05:24:23 AM
Joe's daily deal is the same one I left on yesterday - Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/32.50
I take that back, yesterday they were 29.99.  >:(
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 05:30:12 AM
At the sis:

Door #1 - Man O' War Salomon Collection - 12/39.99

Door #2 - Camacho Connecticut Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Rocky Patel 15th Anniv. Robusto - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 06:29:00 AM
I followed up the day off with a late start. Back to the grind.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 06:29:48 AM
Finally!
Good morning, Dave. Way to pick up the slack!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 06:33:54 AM
Finally!
Good morning, Dave. Way to pick up the slack!
Anything to avoid actual work.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 06:47:37 AM
Finally!
Good morning, Dave. Way to pick up the slack!
Anything to avoid actual work.
I'm trying to figure out what I missed. Looks like I left things in decent shape because progress was made in my absence. Often times I get back from a day off and find absolutely nothing got done. That wasn't the case this time.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 06:49:23 AM
I've got only two meetings and two documents to deliver today. That seems pretty manageable for a Friday.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 07:04:32 AM
The number of emails to get through is something else. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 07:17:10 AM
The number of emails to get through is something else. Sheesh.
That's never a fun slog.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 07:17:22 AM
Finally!
Good morning, Dave. Way to pick up the slack!
Anything to avoid actual work.
I'm trying to figure out what I missed. Looks like I left things in decent shape because progress was made in my absence. Often times I get back from a day off and find absolutely nothing got done. That wasn't the case this time.
Lol, can't ask for much more than that!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 08:31:44 AM
Finally!
Good morning, Dave. Way to pick up the slack!
Anything to avoid actual work.
I'm trying to figure out what I missed. Looks like I left things in decent shape because progress was made in my absence. Often times I get back from a day off and find absolutely nothing got done. That wasn't the case this time.
Lol, can't ask for much more than that!
No you can't. But me thinking it was going to be a light day is always a bad idea to put out into the universe. Famous last words.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 08:39:39 AM
Finally!
Good morning, Dave. Way to pick up the slack!
Anything to avoid actual work.
I'm trying to figure out what I missed. Looks like I left things in decent shape because progress was made in my absence. Often times I get back from a day off and find absolutely nothing got done. That wasn't the case this time.
Lol, can't ask for much more than that!
No you can't. But me thinking it was going to be a light day is always a bad idea to put out into the universe. Famous last words.
Yeah, you never say something like that out loud. Rookie mistake.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 08:40:26 AM
Must be a hell of a cold front coming through next week, cause we've got a high of 88 on Monday and 63 on Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 08:54:10 AM
Must be a hell of a cold front coming through next week, cause we've got a high of 88 on Monday and 63 on Tuesday.
The last few days have been picture perfect here. Hot during the day and a bit cool at night. Most importantly, I haven't had to turn on the a/c.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 09:03:47 AM
Must be a hell of a cold front coming through next week, cause we've got a high of 88 on Monday and 63 on Tuesday.
The last few days have been picture perfect here. Hot during the day and a bit cool at night. Most importantly, I haven't had to turn on the a/c.
Nice temps here, as well. Finally turned the AC on yesterday because it did get a little warmer, but that was the first time in 3 or 4 days.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2021, 09:36:17 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 09:39:28 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Pretty nice view from up there. Morning, PenthouseDave.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2021, 09:39:51 AM
Won't be getting to the computer for a while, feel free to do Today in History if you wish.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2021, 09:43:25 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Pretty nice view from up there. Morning, PenthouseDave.
It is nice as everyone has their decks on the roof.  Folks across the alley have a heck of a setup, with big hottub. Need to introduce myself.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 09:47:07 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Great morning cigar. Howdy, OriolesDave.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 10:02:17 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Pretty nice view from up there. Morning, PenthouseDave.
It is nice as everyone has their decks on the roof.  Folks across the alley have a heck of a setup, with big hottub. Need to introduce myself.
Don't forget to leave your keys in the bowl when you walk in.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2021, 10:16:38 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Pretty nice view from up there. Morning, PenthouseDave.
It is nice as everyone has their decks on the roof.  Folks across the alley have a heck of a setup, with big hottub. Need to introduce myself.
Don't forget to leave your keys in the bowl when you walk in.
Except my keys won't do much good up here.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 18, 2021, 10:47:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 10:54:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 10:55:57 AM
And I do mean good because I decided to break up the work day with a smoke. Guardians of the Farm for me today.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210618/2fd0a3f494edf74f11b554ab4ca5bfcc.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 11:04:02 AM
Good morning from rooftop Bmore.
Pretty nice view from up there. Morning, PenthouseDave.
It is nice as everyone has their decks on the roof.  Folks across the alley have a heck of a setup, with big hottub. Need to introduce myself.
Don't forget to leave your keys in the bowl when you walk in.
Except my keys won't do much good up here.
You won't get invited back with that attitude.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 11:16:14 AM
And I do mean good because I decided to break up the work day with a smoke. Guardians of the Farm for me today.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210618/2fd0a3f494edf74f11b554ab4ca5bfcc.jpg)
Progressing nicely.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210618/f6316919b79e934eeba1da1afc650db1.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 11:27:22 AM
And I do mean good because I decided to break up the work day with a smoke. Guardians of the Farm for me today.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210618/2fd0a3f494edf74f11b554ab4ca5bfcc.jpg)
A fine choice to start the day off.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 18, 2021, 11:42:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Hoping it will be, T.  Good morning.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 01:01:09 PM
Didn't miss anything over lunch. Efficient.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 02:09:02 PM
Didn't miss anything over lunch. Efficient.
I'm having lunch now. One more report to go...
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 02:20:28 PM
Didn't miss anything over lunch. Efficient.
I'm having lunch now. One more report to go...
Just in time for a hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 06:01:45 PM
And man, that's all she wrote!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 08:17:43 PM
Completed a chore that's been weighing on me for quite some time. Basically replaced the entire inside of my gas grill. The old "stainless" grates were literally falling apart. I bought cast iron grates this time and they needed to be seasoned. They spent several hours oiled and in the oven over the last couple of days. Not the entire time. One hour here and one hour there. In any case, I believe the grill is now ready to be used. Just too tired to do it tonight. TWSS
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 09:06:02 PM
Completed a chore that's been weighing on me for quite some time. Basically replaced the entire inside of my gas grill. The old "stainless" grates were literally falling apart. I bought cast iron grates this time and they needed to be seasoned. They spent several hours oiled and in the oven over the last couple of days. Not the entire time. One hour here and one hour there. In any case, I believe the grill is now ready to be used. Just too tired to do it tonight. TWSS
I look forward to hearing how they work out.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2021, 09:16:11 PM
Lovely rooftop evening with a GoTF and Mr. NATTIE Bo in the background.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2021, 09:21:29 PM
RB Oscuro

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210619/0e8de9ed6e15fc0d3906de9fbde9a02b.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 10:36:28 PM
Lovely rooftop evening with a GoTF and Mr. NATTIE Bo in the background.
You copycat!
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 11:39:12 PM
Completed a chore that's been weighing on me for quite some time. Basically replaced the entire inside of my gas grill. The old "stainless" grates were literally falling apart. I bought cast iron grates this time and they needed to be seasoned. They spent several hours oiled and in the oven over the last couple of days. Not the entire time. One hour here and one hour there. In any case, I believe the grill is now ready to be used. Just too tired to do it tonight. TWSS
I look forward to hearing how they work out.
I look forward to using them and letting you know.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 11:42:19 PM
So close to Page 4, I feel compelled to doing a little post whoring.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 11:44:55 PM
Trying to decide whether to go food shopping or thawing various freezer meats tomorrow for the grill.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 11:50:32 PM
Trying to decide whether to go food shopping or thawing various freezer meats tomorrow for the grill.
I may just throw myself down an internet rabbit hole and let it inspire me. May do some experimenting since it looks like I'll be grilling on Sunday too. Therefore, I'm leaning towards food shopping.
Title: Re: 6/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2021, 11:52:13 PM
Anyhoo, good night.