CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 08, 2021, 12:32:53 AM

Title: 6/8/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on June 08, 2021, 12:32:53 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 02:37:33 AM
Sorry to muddle the cigar banter with my rantings but I just had to state somewhere how much I hate my fucking job. Monday has now become Tuesday and I'm still in front of the computer. FML!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 03:02:47 AM
Nothing seems to be working and I'm at my wit's end. I'm gonna try getting 3 winks and attempt it all over again later.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 05:25:39 AM
Sorry to muddle the cigar banter with my rantings but I just had to state somewhere how much I hate my fucking job. Monday has now become Tuesday and I'm still in front of the computer. FML!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.
Oof, that sucks. Sorry, Tony.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 06:19:05 AM
Let's try again.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 06:19:22 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 06:22:26 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 06:26:41 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 06:27:06 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Things aren't looking much better at the sis.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 06:56:13 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Things aren't looking much better at the sis.
Haven't made my way there yet but thanks for the heads-up.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 06:57:43 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Things aren't looking much better at the sis.
You weren't kidding.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 07:22:21 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Things aren't looking much better at the sis.
You weren't kidding.
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - ACID by Drew Estate Toast toro (6.0"x50) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Session by CAO Garage double robusto (5.2"x54) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Padilla Dominus double robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 07:24:22 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Things aren't looking much better at the sis.
You weren't kidding.
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - ACID by Drew Estate Toast toro (6.0"x50) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Session by CAO Garage double robusto (5.2"x54) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Padilla Dominus double robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
And double robusto isn't something we see every day and here we got two of them. It truly is Tuesday!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 08:46:54 AM
Father's day is coming up. Anyone want to buy a child? I might have one or two that I'm willing to part with.

Not sure if I'm excited or dreading the school year coming to an end.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 08:50:11 AM
Father's day is coming up. Anyone want to buy a child? I might have one or two that I'm willing to part with.

Not sure if I'm excited or dreading the school year coming to an end.
Maybe we can go in together and have a bundle sale?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 08:53:03 AM
Father's day is coming up. Anyone want to buy a child? I might have one or two that I'm willing to part with.

Not sure if I'm excited or dreading the school year coming to an end.
Maybe we can go in together and have a bundle sale?
Appropriate for a two-fer day.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 09:21:56 AM
Father's day is coming up. Anyone want to buy a child? I might have one or two that I'm willing to part with.

Not sure if I'm excited or dreading the school year coming to an end.
Maybe we can go in together and have a bundle sale?
Appropriate for a two-fer day.
Personally, I'm loving them being out of school. The younger 2 stay in their room on their tablets when they wake up, the oldest won't be up until I wake her up at 11. Nice and quiet.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 09:48:02 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 09:54:05 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Yup, some things we can count on.... :-\
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 09:59:30 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Meaning one of three things...
- right hand doesn't know what the left is doing
- lazy as shit
- have too many shitty Fumas in stock and have to try to get rid of them.

Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:00:02 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Meaning one of three things...
- right hand doesn't know what the left is doing
- lazy as shit
- have too many shitty Fumas in stock and have to try to get rid of them.
Oh....and four....
- all of the above.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:02:00 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Although one day deal does offer a variety of crappy Fumas, not just 6 x 60 jawbreakers.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:03:03 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Meaning one of three things...
- right hand doesn't know what the left is doing
- lazy as shit
- have too many shitty Fumas in stock and have to try to get rid of them.
Oh....and four....
- all of the above.
Definitely sounds like that one. Morning, CleverNicknameHereDave.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:04:03 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Although one day deal does offer a variety of crappy Fumas, not just 6 x 60 jawbreakers.
At least make the Fumas a Joe deal on a day they're not already on special elsewhere on the site. That's just common sense.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 10:06:26 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Meaning one of three things...
- right hand doesn't know what the left is doing
- lazy as shit
- have too many shitty Fumas in stock and have to try to get rid of them.
Oh....and four....
- all of the above.
I was just about to ask, why could it only be one?

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:07:01 AM
Father's day is coming up. Anyone want to buy a child? I might have one or two that I'm willing to part with.

Not sure if I'm excited or dreading the school year coming to an end.
Sounding like you just need to drop everything and head to Key West!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jimmy+buffett+the+weather+is+here&view=detail&mid=A3CDEE24C445B2691618A3CDEE24C445B2691618&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3djimmy%2bbuffett%2bthe%2bweather%2bis%2bhere%26qs%3dRI%26pq%3dthe%2bweather%2bis%2bhere%2bjimmy%2bbuffett%2b%26sk%3dHS1%26sc%3d3-34%26cvid%3d0119AE90D9AC4FC7AAF9532AADCF98D0%26FORM%3dQBRE%26sp%3d2
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:07:36 AM
Let's try again.
This time it's definitely Tuesday because I see the typical two-fer deal:

Brick House Fumas Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $49.99
Which is just asinine, because the Fumas is also their one-day deal. Sheesh.
Meaning one of three things...
- right hand doesn't know what the left is doing
- lazy as shit
- have too many shitty Fumas in stock and have to try to get rid of them.
Oh....and four....
- all of the above.
I was just about to ask, why could it only be one?

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
I know how you think sir!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:12:52 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:14:35 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
Which brings to mind all these conspiracy theorists who are worried about injecting tracking chips with the vaccine.  Hell, they all have Alexa and carry smart phones.  What additional tracking is needed?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:18:08 AM
Morning HadItUpToHereTony and JustChillinDave.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:20:04 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:27:24 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
Which brings to mind all these conspiracy theorists who are worried about injecting tracking chips with the vaccine.  Hell, they all have Alexa and carry smart phones.  What additional tracking is needed?
Even if you're not worried about a potential privacy issue, the fact is they're taking some of your bandwidth and spreading it around. If you work from home or do a lot of streaming, that's gonna slow down your speeds, since some of it is going elsewhere.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:28:28 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
She certainly looks the part.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:29:10 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 8, the 159th day of 2021.
There are 206 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On June 8, 1968, authorities announced the capture in London of James Earl Ray, the suspected assassin of civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

On this date:

In 1864, Abraham Lincoln was nominated for another term as president during the National Union (Republican) Party’s convention in Baltimore.

In 1915, U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan resigned over what he viewed as President Woodrow Wilson’s overly bellicose attitude toward Germany following the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.

In 1953, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously that restaurants in the District of Columbia could not refuse to serve Blacks. Eight tornadoes struck Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, killing 126 people.

In 1962, 20th Century Fox fired Marilyn Monroe from its production “Something’s Got to Give,” saying she was unreliable. (Fox later changed its mind, but Monroe died before filming could resume, and the movie was abandoned.)

In 1966, a merger was announced between the National and American Football Leagues, to take effect in 1970.

In 1967, during the six-day Middle East war, 34 American servicemen were killed when Israel attacked the USS Liberty, a Navy intelligence-gathering ship in the Mediterranean Sea. (Israel later said the Liberty had been mistaken for an Egyptian vessel.)

In 1972, during the Vietnam War, an Associated Press photographer took a picture of a screaming 9-year-old girl, Phan Thi Kim Phuc (fahn thee kihm fook), as she ran naked and severely burned from the scene of a South Vietnamese napalm attack.

In 1978, a jury in Clark County, Nevada, ruled the so-called “Mormon will,” purportedly written by the late billionaire Howard Hughes, was a forgery.

In 1995, U.S. Marines rescued Capt. Scott O’Grady, whose F-16C fighter jet had been shot down by Bosnian Serbs on June 2. Mickey Mantle received a liver transplant at a Dallas hospital; however, the baseball great died two months later.

In 1998, the National Rifle Association elected actor Charlton Heston to be its president.

In 2009, North Korea’s highest court sentenced American journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee to 12 years’ hard labor for trespassing and “hostile acts.” (The women were pardoned in early August 2009 after a trip to Pyongyang by former President Bill Clinton.)

In 2015, siding with the White House in a foreign-policy power struggle with Congress, the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that Americans born in the disputed city of Jerusalem could not list Israel as their birthplace on passports.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 10:29:41 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
I thought the same but it's still a very interesting article.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:30:01 AM
Ten years ago: Rep. Allyson Schwartz of Pennsylvania became the first Democratic House colleague to call for Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York to resign after he admitted sending a lewd photo of himself to a woman via Twitter and lying about it. OPEC unexpectedly left its production levels unchanged, causing oil prices to jump as senior officials reported their meeting in Vienna had ended in disarray.

Five years ago: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi (nah-REN’-drah MOH’-dee) told the U.S. Congress that the world’s two largest democracies could anchor stability and prosperity from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific in an aspirational speech that glossed over continuing divisions in the relationship. Maria Sharapova (shah-rah-POH’-vah) was suspended for two years by the International Tennis Federation for testing positive for meldonium at the Australian Open. (The ban, which was backdated to Jan. 26, 2016, was later reduced to 15 months.)

One year ago: Thousands of mourners gathered at a church in Houston for a service for George Floyd, as his death during an arrest in Minneapolis continued to stoke protests in America and beyond over racial injustice. France’s top security official said police would no longer permit chokeholds that had been blamed for multiple cases of asphyxiation and had come under renewed criticism after George Floyd’s death. The police chief in Portland, Oregon, resigned, just six months into her job, amid criticism of her department’s handling of protests. New York City slowly began reopening for business; stores that were previously deemed nonessential during the coronavirus shutdown were cleared to reopen for delivery and curbside pickup. New Zealand appeared to have completely eradicated the coronavirus for the time being; health officials aid the last person known to have been infected in the country had recovered.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:32:55 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Millicent Martin is 87.
Actor James Darren is 85.
Singer Nancy Sinatra is 81.
Singer Chuck Negron is 79.
Musician Boz Scaggs is 77.
Author Sara Paretsky is 74.
Actor Sonia Braga is 71.
Actor Kathy Baker is 71.
Country musician Tony Rice is 70.
Rock singer Bonnie Tyler is 70.
Actor Griffin Dunne is 66.
“Dilbert” creator Scott Adams is 64.
Actor-director Keenen Ivory Wayans is 63.
Singer Mick Hucknall (Simply Red) is 61.
Musician Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran) is 59.
R&B singer Doris Pearson (Five Star) is 55.
Actor Julianna Margulies is 54.
Actor Dan Futterman is 54.
Actor David Sutcliffe is 52.
Actor Kent Faulcon is 51.
R&B singer Nicci Gilbert is 51.
Actor Kelli Williams is 51.
Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., is 51.
Actor Mark Feuerstein is 50.
Contemporary Christian musician Mike Scheuchzer (MercyMe) is 46.
Actor Eion Bailey is 45.
Former tennis player Lindsay Davenport is 45.
Rapper Kanye (KAHN’-yay) West is 44.
TV personality-actress Maria Menounos is 43.
Country singer-songwriter Sturgill Simpson is 43.
Blues-rock musician Derek Trucks (The Derek Trucks Band) is 42.
Rock singer Alex Band (The Calling) is 40.
Folk-bluegrass singer-musician Sara Watkins (Nickel Creek) is 40.
Former tennis player Kim Clijsters is 38.
Actor Torrey DeVitto is 37.
Tennis player Jelena Ostapenko is 24.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:33:02 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
I thought the same but it's still a very interesting article.
They have plenty of info on me, I'm not worried about that so much. But since the two Dots in the house are in the kids rooms, I'm turning off any sharing ability that can potentially be exploited in some fashion. I'm gonna error on the side of caution with this one.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 10:35:48 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
Which brings to mind all these conspiracy theorists who are worried about injecting tracking chips with the vaccine.  Hell, they all have Alexa and carry smart phones.  What additional tracking is needed?
Besos is taking the flack but they're not the only ones already doing this. Optimum/Altice has been doing it for years. Each of the Cablevisión set top boxes are also a wifi hotspot.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:38:50 AM
If you have any of these Amazon devices in your house, you might want to turn off this new feature, which is active today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/07/amazon-sidewalk-network/
As if they're not spying on you and sharing enough already.
Which brings to mind all these conspiracy theorists who are worried about injecting tracking chips with the vaccine.  Hell, they all have Alexa and carry smart phones.  What additional tracking is needed?
Besos is taking the flack but they're not the only ones already doing this. Optimum/Altice has been doing it for years. Each of the Cablevisión set top boxes are also a wifi hotspot.
Same thing with Comcast, apparently.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 10:43:07 AM
Interesting cigar presentation...

https://halfwheel.com/saga-short-tales-tomo-vi-the-sixth-element-el-tabaco-2/395201/
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 10:50:45 AM
Interesting cigar presentation...

https://halfwheel.com/saga-short-tales-tomo-vi-the-sixth-element-el-tabaco-2/395201/
That is pretty cool. Does it end there?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 10:52:33 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
She certainly looks the part.
Who else is wondering if Dean knows her?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:53:13 AM
Interesting cigar presentation...

https://halfwheel.com/saga-short-tales-tomo-vi-the-sixth-element-el-tabaco-2/395201/
That's fantastic.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 10:53:40 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
She certainly looks the part.
Who else is wondering if Dean knows her?
LALTS, she's too young for him at 53.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 08, 2021, 11:02:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 11:07:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RegularTimeRaz.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 11:33:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hi, Bret. Smoke any cigars recently?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 11:34:36 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
She certainly looks the part.
Who else is wondering if Dean knows her?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 11:35:24 AM
Here's Raz, rolling in on page 4!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 11:35:38 AM
Good day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 11:37:07 AM
By the way Dave, fantastic avi for Twofer Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 08, 2021, 11:41:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hi, Bret. Smoke any cigars recently?
Yeah...lessee...the last one was a CyB from my critically diminished supply.  Will be a melancholy day when I smoke the last of those.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 08, 2021, 11:44:02 AM
Here's Raz, rolling in on page 4!
Better late than never.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 08, 2021, 11:52:42 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 11:53:12 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
She certainly looks the part.
Who else is wondering if Dean knows her?
LALTS, she's too young for him at 53.
Good point...although he has been expanding his horizons as of late.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 11:54:25 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Ok, you win. Please don't try to top that.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 11:55:50 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Yea, I guess you won...or is it lost?  this round.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 11:56:25 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Ok, you win. Please don't try to top that.
Just hope Oy isn't lurking.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 11:58:03 AM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Ok, you win. Please don't try to top that.
Just hope Oy isn't lurking.
I'll take a picture of man boobs over another story like that any day.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 12:01:25 PM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Ok, you win. Please don't try to top that.
Won't top that but still a good one from South Carolina man....I need my pizza!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sc-man-shoots-at-employees-because-restaurant-was-closed-police-say/ar-AAKPj08?ocid=msedgntp
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 12:02:06 PM
Page 5 before noon.  How about that!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 12:02:38 PM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Ok, you win. Please don't try to top that.
Won't top that but still a good one from South Carolina man....I need my pizza!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sc-man-shoots-at-employees-because-restaurant-was-closed-police-say/ar-AAKPj08?ocid=msedgntp
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 12:03:07 PM
Page 5 before noon.  How about that!
We're on a roll today.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 08, 2021, 12:15:59 PM
Your "Florida Woman" for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/half-naked-woman-smashes-up-two-florida-restaurants-battles-cops/ar-AAKObcB?ocid=msedgntp
Pfft.  Florida Woman?  I give you Indiana Man

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/indiana-man-allegedly-raped-his-89-year-old-mother-who-has-dementia-gave-her-long-winded-kisses-on-the-mouth/ar-AAKNPHU?ocid=msedgntp
Yea, I guess you won...or is it lost?  this round.
We all lose on that one.  Sorry.  There are some really sick puppies in the world.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2021, 12:16:54 PM
Enjoying my one day off this week.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 12:24:53 PM
Page 5, time for a cigar!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 12:25:51 PM
Mr. Oy!  Good day to you sir!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 12:29:49 PM
What a sneaky ump!

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=31579225
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 08, 2021, 12:31:36 PM
Yikes...

Former New York Giants head coach Jim Fassel dies at 71
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 08, 2021, 12:41:38 PM
What a sneaky ump!

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=31579225
Too many jokes.  I have options paralysis.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2021, 12:47:18 PM
Mr. Oy!  Good day to you sir!
good day to you sir. Hot day but sitting in the shade with a little ice coffee a good cigar a book and I will be listening to a fun podcast soon
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 01:14:20 PM
Enjoying my one day off this week.
That's a nice one. Used to have a bunch that I lost when the b&m where I kept a locker went bust. Actually, it was the owner who got busted; went to the clink for tax evasion.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 01:15:14 PM
Yikes...

Former New York Giants head coach Jim Fassel dies at 71
I just heard that in the news when I went to pick up the boys from school. Sad.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 01:37:38 PM
Enjoying my one day off this week.
That's a nice one. Used to have a bunch that I lost when the b&m where I kept a locker went bust. Actually, is was the owner who got busted; went to the clink for tax evasion.
They could've at least let you pick up the cigars.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 02:29:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 02:30:10 PM
And a page 6 hazzuh, at that!
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 03:49:20 PM
Enjoying my one day off this week.
That's a nice one. Used to have a bunch that I lost when the b&m where I kept a locker went bust. Actually, is was the owner who got busted; went to the clink for tax evasion.
They could've at least let you pick up the cigars.
I thought about it but at this point I probably owe more in rental arrears than the cigars are worth.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 03:50:18 PM
And a page 6 hazzuh, at that!
Impressive. But now it appears you took the banter with you.

Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 04:13:21 PM
I lost power here for only the 2nd time in 17 years. Nasty thunderstorm ripping through the area.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 04:55:55 PM
I lost power here for only the 2nd time in 17 years. Nasty thunderstorm ripping through the area.
Still no power on the whole block. I am grateful for the time off.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 06:09:53 PM
I didn't lose power like this during Super Storm Sandy. Starting to get pretty warm here without the a/c.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 06:21:20 PM
I didn't lose power like this during Super Storm Sandy. Starting to get pretty warm here without the a/c.
Well that blows. Or doesn't, in this case.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 07:17:32 PM
I didn't lose power like this during Super Storm Sandy. Starting to get pretty warm here without the a/c.
Well that blows. Or doesn't, in this case.
I don't mind not being able to work. Plus an evening without electronics isn't so bad. Did I mention it was hot?
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 08, 2021, 08:39:20 PM
I didn't lose power like this during Super Storm Sandy. Starting to get pretty warm here without the a/c.
Well that blows. Or doesn't, in this case.
I don't mind not being able to work. Plus an evening without electronics isn't so bad. Did I mention it was hot?
That definitely balances out the lack of work.
Title: Re: 6/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2021, 10:48:00 PM
I didn't lose power like this during Super Storm Sandy. Starting to get pretty warm here without the a/c.
Well that blows. Or doesn't, in this case.
I don't mind not being able to work. Plus an evening without electronics isn't so bad. Did I mention it was hot?
That definitely balances out the lack of work.
We left and came back to find EVERY light in the house was on. Funny thing is that it was day out when we lost power. WTF?