CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 30, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Title: 10/30/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 30, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

GFY Tuesday.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
Bueso ashtray up at the sis. Get it before they sell out!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 06:48:25 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 59° heading for the mid 80's.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 59° heading for the mid 80's.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
It's supposed to reach 60s and 70s for us too in the next couple of days.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 59° heading for the mid 80's.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
It's supposed to reach 60s and 70s for us too in the next couple of days.
Into the 60s next 2 days, but rain tomorrow for trick or treat. Blerg.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 59° heading for the mid 80's.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
It's supposed to reach 60s and 70s for us too in the next couple of days.
Into the 60s next 2 days, but rain tomorrow for trick or treat. Blerg.
That blows.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 59° heading for the mid 80's.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
It's supposed to reach 60s and 70s for us too in the next couple of days.
Into the 60s next 2 days, but rain tomorrow for trick or treat. Blerg.
That blows.
Agreed. Gonna be absolutely gorgeous today. Just missed it by one day.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 07:57:03 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 59° heading for the mid 80's.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
It's supposed to reach 60s and 70s for us too in the next couple of days.
Into the 60s next 2 days, but rain tomorrow for trick or treat. Blerg.
Same here, 80's today, rain tomorrow evening, 20 deg cooler on Thursday.  Gonna have a lot of left-over candy to choke down.  Warden is already wanting me to take a bunch of it to work.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 08:54:50 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
I was doing to dress as a nudist but I doubt I could come up with bail money.
or I could stay naked and put on roller skates and be a pull toy.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
I figured the hot tub would somehow be involved, but OK.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
Hiya, SweetToothMark.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
I'm here...
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
I was doing to dress as a nudist but I doubt I could come up with bail money.
or I could stay naked and put on roller skates and be a pull toy.
So Halloween would be no different than every other day of the year...
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
68 here yesterday, low 40s today, expecting 2-3" of snow overnight.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
When I was a kid, we used to look forward tonight almost as much as Halloween.   Tic-Tac might or mischief might. Used to squirrel away supplies for a month leading up...corn, toilet paper, soap...
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
68 here yesterday, low 40s today, expecting 2-3" of snow overnight.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
When I was a kid, we used to look forward tonight almost as much as Halloween.   Tic-Tac might or mischief might. Used to squirrel away supplies for a month leading up...corn, toilet paper, soap...
Corn?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
I'm here...
Good morning, HooliganDave.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
Bueso ashtray up at the sis. Get it before they sell out!
Not just any ashtray....not your ceramic or melamine....but fine wood!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
When I was a kid, we used to look forward tonight almost as much as Halloween.   Tic-Tac might or mischief might. Used to squirrel away supplies for a month leading up...corn, toilet paper, soap...
Corn?
yea , used to collect it in nearby cornfields, shuck it. Would run from house to house throwing a handful at the picture window or front door...making a "tic-tac " sound. This was in younger years before true hooligan activities.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
When I was a kid, we used to look forward tonight almost as much as Halloween.   Tic-Tac might or mischief might. Used to squirrel away supplies for a month leading up...corn, toilet paper, soap...
Corn?
yea , used to collect it in nearby cornfields, shuck it. Would run from house to house throwing a handful at the picture window or front door...making a "tic-tac " sound. This was in younger years before true hooligan activities.
Now there aren't even nearby corn fields...
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
When I was a kid, we used to look forward tonight almost as much as Halloween.   Tic-Tac might or mischief might. Used to squirrel away supplies for a month leading up...corn, toilet paper, soap...
Me too. Can't believe my parents let me go out.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
I was doing to dress as a nudist but I doubt I could come up with bail money.
or I could stay naked and put on roller skates and be a pull toy.
So Halloween would be no different than every other day of the year...
yep. only:
"want some candy old lady?"
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
I was doing to dress as a nudist but I doubt I could come up with bail money.
or I could stay naked and put on roller skates and be a pull toy.
So Halloween would be no different than every other day of the year...
yep. only:
"want some candy old lady?"
Just have to avoid the caramel candies and candy apples.. not good for the dentures.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
I think you're the guy I have to warn my kids about every year. :D
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
I think you're the guy I have to warn my kids about every year. :D
not the kids, mothers and grandmothers.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
why?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
Then everyone with a Ring doorbell is creepy.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
why?
Security cameras are fine. It's the using them to check out the moms when they come trick-or-treating, rather than answering the door.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
Then everyone with a Ring doorbell is creepy.
Probably.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
[...]
I can see them from my chair in the living room watching tv, I don't need to film them.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
Well now, this conversation took an interesting turn...wheres BD?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Well now, this conversation took an interesting turn...wheres BD?
It feels like he's already here.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
[...]
Somehow the camera viewing seems less creepy.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
[...]
Does it?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
[...]
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
James “Whitey” Bulger — who ruled Boston’s criminal underworld for a quarter-century, stayed on the run for 16 years and then spent the last years of his life in a high-security federal prison — has died, The Boston Globe and NBC News report. He was 89.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Black Iron burgers are made of all-natural, lifetime antibiotic, steroid- and hormone-free meats.

do they kill their own cows humanely?
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Black Iron burgers are made of all-natural, lifetime antibiotic, steroid- and hormone-free meats.

do they kill their own cows humanely?
I think the customers do that. Like picking your own lobster.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
That we already knew.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
that's not a problem here.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
that's not a problem here.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Ha, need to order a T-shirt.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
For $13 and up they'd better be.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
For $13 and up they'd better be.
$6.15 for fries.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
pizza and wings for dinner.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 08:09:16 PM
Carry out dinner lull.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 08:22:19 PM
Redfish  and shrimp with crabmeat, seafood gumbo to start as the snow begins to fall in Denver.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 08:24:51 PM
Good thing ND initially 4th in the college playoff standings. Team ranked #3 in the initial poll has never made the playoffs.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 08:40:08 PM
Likewise, team ranked#1 in either the first or last poll did not finish #1.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
Happy Halloween!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 09:30:13 PM
Redfish  and shrimp with crabmeat, seafood gumbo to start as the snow begins to fall in Denver.
And it's fresh being that your so close to the ocean and all.  ::)
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 09:31:16 PM
Happy Halloween!
(http://rs165.pbsrc.com/albums/u69/fraydog/mrbill.jpg~c200)
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 09:33:51 PM
Good thing ND initially 4th in the college playoff standings. Team ranked #3 in the initial poll has never made the playoffs.
I figured LSU would jump ahead of ND. Still a lot of season ahead, though unlikely the #1 & #2 slots will change. (Jinx)
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 09:39:00 PM
Likewise, team ranked#1 in either the first or last poll did not finish #1.
There is that Bama @ LSU game this weekend.  Interesting....
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:46:16 PM
Redfish  and shrimp with crabmeat, seafood gumbo to start as the snow begins to fall in Denver.
And it's fresh being that your so close to the ocean and all.  ::)
Of course. Did have to pass on the oysters however.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
Likewise, team ranked#1 in either the first or last poll did not finish #1.
There is that that Bama @ LSU game this weekend.  Interesting....
Should be a good one to watch. Will decide a lot.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:48:54 PM
Still have Georgia lurking in the weeds.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
Finally page 6. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 30, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
Hoya Silver out watching the snow fall.
Title: Re: 10/30/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2018, 10:25:05 PM
Likewise, team ranked#1 in either the first or last poll did not finish #1.
There is that Bama @ LSU game this weekend.  Interesting....
Should be a good one to watch. Will decide a lot.
I'll go out on a limb and say you're rooting for these Tigers also.