CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 13, 2020, 12:26:40 AM

Title: 1/13/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on January 13, 2020, 12:26:40 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 05:56:12 AM
Time to get at another work week.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 06:16:05 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 06:21:41 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 06:23:58 AM
Good morning, SparklingDean and ShiningDave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 06:35:03 AM
Good morning, SparklingDean and ShiningDave.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 06:37:00 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 06:38:11 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 06:38:53 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 07:16:42 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
well, I did water therapy, had corned beef hash with eggs over, and home fries. does that count for anything?
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 07:30:58 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Impressive.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 07:31:49 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
well, I did water therapy, had corned beef hash with eggs over, and home fries. does that count for anything?
It counts a lot higher in my book. But my book has clogged arteries.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 07:35:27 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
well, I did water therapy, had corned beef hash with eggs over, and home fries. does that count for anything?
If you replaced the corned beef with bacon or ham, then you'd really have something there. But even without it, I'd still say you're winning the battle.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 07:35:45 AM
WoW,  multiple accidents on commute to work.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 07:36:07 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Impressive.
Got back to it last week. Took a couple weeks off with the holidays, so I needed to get back on track.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 07:37:23 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Awesome. I like going to gym in the evening.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 07:38:07 AM
WoW,  multiple accidents on commute to work.
so long as you weren't one of them.
good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 07:52:45 AM
Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
A ways to go before he gets any sprinkles.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 07:55:16 AM
Morning SparkilyDean, ShimmeryDave, ShinyTony and SlipperyRick.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 07:57:09 AM
Today is Monday, Jan. 13, the 13th day of 2020. There are 353 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Jan. 13, 2012, the Italian luxury liner Costa Concordia ran aground off the Tuscan island of Giglio and flipped onto its side; 32 people were killed.

On this date:
In 1794, President George Washington approved a measure adding two stars and two stripes to the American flag, following the admission of Vermont and Kentucky to the Union. (The number of stripes was later reduced to the original 13.)
In 1864, American songwriter Stephen Foster died in poverty in a New York hospital at age 37.
In 1941, a new law went into effect granting Puerto Ricans U.S. birthright citizenship. Novelist and poet James Joyce died in Zurich, Switzerland, less than a month before his 59th birthday.
In 1962, comedian Ernie Kovacs died in a car crash in west Los Angeles 10 days before his 43rd birthday.

In 1964, Roman Catholic Bishop Karol Wojtyla (voy-TEE’-wah) (the future Pope John Paul II) was appointed Archbishop of Krakow, Poland, by Pope Paul VI.
In 1978, former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey died in Waverly, Minnesota, at age 66.
In 1982, an Air Florida 737 crashed into Washington, D.C.’s 14th Street Bridge and fell into the Potomac River while trying to take off during a snowstorm, killing a total of 78 people, including four motorists on the bridge; four passengers and a flight attendant survived.

In 1992, Japan apologized for forcing tens of thousands of Korean women to serve as sex slaves for its soldiers during World War II, citing newly uncovered documents that showed the Japanese army had had a role in abducting the so-called “comfort women.”
In 2000, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates stepped aside as chief executive and promoted company president Steve Ballmer to the position.
In 2003, Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman jumped into the 2004 race for president.

In 2005, Major League Baseball adopted a tougher steroid-testing program that would suspend first-time offenders for 10 days and randomly test players year-round.
In 2018, a false alarm that warned of a ballistic missile headed for Hawaii sent the islands into a panic, with people abandoning cars on a highway and preparing to flee their homes; officials apologized and said the alert was sent when someone hit the wrong button during a shift change.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 07:58:16 AM
Ten years ago: Haitians piled bodies along the devastated streets of their capital a day after a powerful earthquake, while in Washington, President Barack Obama pledged an all-out rescue and relief effort. During the first hearing of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, top Wall Street bankers apologized for risky behavior that led to the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, but still declared it seemed appropriate at the time. Rhythm-and-blues singer Teddy Pendergrass died in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, at age 59.

Five years ago: Pope Francis brought calls for reconciliation as well as justice as he arrived in Sri Lanka at the start of a weeklong Asian tour. In an emotional act of defiance, Charlie Hebdo resurrected its irreverent and often provocative newspaper, featuring on the cover a caricature of a weeping Prophet Muhammad holding a sign reading “I am Charlie” with the words “All is forgiven” above him.

One year ago: The number of no-shows among airport security screeners surged, two days after screeners failed to receive a paycheck for the first time since the partial government shutdown began. “Roma” was the top winner at the Critics’ Choice Awards, winning honors for best picture, foreign language film and a pair of individual awards for director Alfonso Cuaron.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 08:00:52 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actress Frances Sternhagen is 90.
TV personality Nick Clooney is 86.
Comedian Charlie Brill is 82.
Actor Billy Gray is 82.
Actor Richard Moll is 77.
Rock musician Trevor Rabin is 66.
Rhythm-and-blues musician Fred White is 65.
Rock musician James Lomenzo (Megadeth) is 61.
Actor Kevin Anderson is 60.
Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus is 59.
Rock singer Graham “Suggs” McPherson (Madness) is 59.
Country singer Trace Adkins is 58.
Actress Penelope Ann Miller is 56.
Actor Patrick Dempsey is 54.
Actress Suzanne Cryer is 53.
Actress Traci Bingham is 52.
Actor Keith Coogan is 50.
TV producer-writer Shonda Rhimes is 50.
Actress Nicole Eggert is 48.
Ross McCall is 44.
Actor Michael Pena is 44.
Actor Orlando Bloom is 43.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee (TV: “Good Morning America”) is 39.
Actress Ruth Wilson is 38.
Actor Julian Morris is 37.
Actor Beau Mirchoff is 31.
Actor Liam Hemsworth is 30.
NHL center Connor McDavid is 23.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 08:01:44 AM
Thought for Today: “Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.” [–] H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 08:02:20 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 08:19:01 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 08:34:00 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 08:36:02 AM
Good morning, ClemsonDave. Excited for the big game?
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 08:36:29 AM
Thought for Today: “Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.” [–] H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer.
I like this one.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 08:36:54 AM
Happy Monday, boys.  I'll be scarce today as I have an off-site meeting then heading to the airport for another visit to CommieLandNW.  Like a dumbass I'll be in the air when Clemson vs LSU kicks off.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 08:37:38 AM
Thought for Today: “Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.” [–] H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer.
I like this one.
Sorta goes with the self-control theme.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 08:38:16 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Now if my new humidor would get here, I'd be all set.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 08:41:45 AM
Happy Monday, boys.  I'll be scarce today as I have an off-site meeting then heading to the airport for another visit to CommieLandNW.  Like a dumbass I'll be in the air when Clemson vs LSU kicks off.
Good morning, TravellinMark.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 08:42:58 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Now if my new humidor would get here, I'd be all set.
I bought myself some new bins with plans to organize my cigars. Let's see how that works out.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 08:46:53 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 08:53:09 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 08:53:23 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Now if my new humidor would get here, I'd be all set.
I bought myself some new bins with plans to organize my cigars. Let's see how that works out.
I have a prediction...
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 08:59:43 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Wow. Very nice. It tells me you pay them too much.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 09:02:33 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload more storage capacity.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 09:03:25 AM
Good morning, ClemsonDave. Excited for the big game?
Just a tad...
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 09:05:19 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 09:09:00 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 09:14:21 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
Well, it's a nice looking piece of furniture, anyways. ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 09:16:14 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
That is very nice. I like it.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 09:23:07 AM
Alright, time to get out into it.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 09:29:50 AM
Alright, time to get out into it.  Adios, mofos.
See ya later, Mr Burns.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 09:35:16 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
Good luck.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 09:51:24 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Good choice. I like mine!
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 09:52:02 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Good choice. I like mine!
Mark's is way better, cause it was free. :D
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 09:53:21 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Good choice. I like mine!
Mark's is way better, cause it was free. :D
Oh, he paid for it. Make no mistake about it.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 09:54:57 AM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Good choice. I like mine!
Mark's is way better, cause it was free. :D
Oh, he paid for it. Make no mistake about it.
CNS
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 10:28:53 AM
Humi lull?
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 11:04:36 AM
Humi lull?
Still got to page 4 before our first lull, not bad.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 11:09:13 AM
Thought for Today: “Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.” [–] H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer.
I like this one.
I liked this one I saw today too...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/56a5930a76f613ba8ccc794894993a38.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 11:18:54 AM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 11:21:10 AM
Thought for Today: “Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.” [–] H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer.
I like this one.
I liked this one I saw today too...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/56a5930a76f613ba8ccc794894993a38.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 11:30:40 AM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 11:37:02 AM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 11:39:03 AM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
stranger things have happened in the world.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 11:49:13 AM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 11:55:23 AM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
For me either. It's still early in the year. I could get divorced.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 12:08:45 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
For me either. It's still early in the year. I could get divorced.
win win.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 12:30:10 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
For me either. It's still early in the year. I could get divorced.
win win.
Not when he doesn't have enough money left over for matches.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 12:32:55 PM
think I over clorinated the hottub.,eyes are burning.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 12:33:17 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
For me either. It's still early in the year. I could get divorced.
win win.
Not when he doesn't have enough money left over for matches.
I'd send him a box.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 12:34:33 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
For me either. It's still early in the year. I could get divorced.
win win.
Not when he doesn't have enough money left over for matches.
No doubt
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 12:35:49 PM
think I over clorinated the hottub.,eyes are burning.
You opening your eyes under water? Ask her to sit up higher.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2020, 12:43:11 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 12:46:28 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 12:46:43 PM
think I over clorinated the hottub.,eyes are burning.
You opening your eyes under water? Ask her to sit up higher.
Boom.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 12:55:29 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well done.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 01:26:43 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
Keep buying those lottery tickets.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 01:27:45 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
It could happen...
I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility or anything... ;)
For me either. It's still early in the year. I could get divorced.
You wouldn't be able to afford it after that.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 01:28:00 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
Mr. Enabler
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2020, 01:29:17 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 01:42:36 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SolidSnoopyCaiman-size_restricted.gif)
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 01:43:16 PM
I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
Keep buying those lottery tickets.
If I win that, I'll just make sure my new house has an entire smoking wing.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 01:54:16 PM
Tampa businessman, 77, files for divorce from 26-year-old wife.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough-county/tampa-businessman-77-files-for-divorce-from-26-year-old-wife-who-was-arrested-for-fraud-exploitation/amp/
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 02:02:57 PM
Tampa businessman, 77, files for divorce from 26-year-old wife.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough-county/tampa-businessman-77-files-for-divorce-from-26-year-old-wife-who-was-arrested-for-fraud-exploitation/amp/
People are always trying to stand in the way of true love.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2020, 02:17:49 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2020, 02:27:30 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
Hey!!
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2020, 02:28:13 PM
LSU vs. Clemson spread:
LSU is a 5.5-point favorite.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 02:38:22 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2020, 02:41:30 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 02:55:03 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Fish, do you know how long that code is good for?
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2020, 03:00:15 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Fish, do you know how long that code is good for?
Expires Tuesday at midnight
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2020, 03:00:44 PM
LSU vs. Clemson spread:
LSU is a 5.5-point favorite.
Take Clemson and the points
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 03:16:03 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
I couldn't agree more.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 03:34:52 PM
Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/e618a50cf23a7764b7cbc17c2e1aa2e9.jpg)
Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Fish, do you know how long that code is good for?
Expires Tuesday at midnight
Thanks Fishy
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 04:19:42 PM
Astros fire GM Jeff Luhnow, manager A.J. Hinch over sign-stealing scandal.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 04:55:35 PM
Calling it a day. Have a wonderful evening, fellas.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 13, 2020, 05:12:48 PM
Astros fire GM Jeff Luhnow, manager A.J. Hinch over sign-stealing scandal.
More dirt is coming out. Alex Cora is the next to get a spanking.
Have a good day
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 06:26:16 PM
Astros fire GM Jeff Luhnow, manager A.J. Hinch over sign-stealing scandal.
More dirt is coming out. Alex Cora is the next to get a spanking.
Have a good day
Looks like there will be an asterisk next to that World Series title.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 09:42:20 PM
OK, comfortably setup at a decent sports bar near PDX.  Missed the first qtr and some of the second.  Looks like a good game so far.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 09:57:37 PM
OK, comfortably setup at a decent sports bar near PDX.  Missed the first qtr and some of the second.  Looks like a good game so far.
I also had plans and am just turning it on. Sounds like Clemson gave up a decent lead.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 10:10:34 PM
Yowza, could I be bad luck?
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 10:50:47 PM
Yowza, could I be bad luck?
Then again, maybe not.

Edit: Clemson currently down by 3, 28-25.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2020, 11:15:37 PM
Yowza, could I be bad luck?
Then again, maybe not.

Edit: Clemson currently down by 3, 28-25.
Now down by 10. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2020, 11:27:28 PM
Yowza, could I be bad luck?
Then again, maybe not.

Edit: Clemson currently down by 3, 28-25.
Now down by 10. Sheesh.
I don't think it's you, Mr Mayor.  It's Mr. Burrow & company.   Plenty of time left, though. Anything can happen.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 14, 2020, 12:09:26 AM
Yowza, could I be bad luck?
Then again, maybe not.

Edit: Clemson currently down by 3, 28-25.
Now down by 10. Sheesh.
I don't think it's you, Mr Mayor.  It's Mr. Burrow & company.   Plenty of time left, though. Anything can happen.
42-25 three minutes left. I don't think so.
Title: Re: 1/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 14, 2020, 12:16:24 AM
LSU. ☺
good night.