CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 06, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

Title: 11/6/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on November 06, 2018, 12:00:18 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2018, 12:05:58 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Get everybody in line for Rock 'n Rollercoaster early!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Get everybody in line for Rock 'n Rollercoaster early!
Fast passes!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Today in History

Today is Tuesday, Nov. 6, the 310th day of 2018. There are 55 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 6, 1860, former Illinois congressman Abraham Lincoln of the Republican Party was elected President of the United States as he defeated John Breckinridge, John Bell and Stephen Douglas.
On this date:
In 1861, Confederate President Jefferson Davis was elected to a six-year term of office.
In 1893, composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky died in St. Petersburg, Russia, at age 53.
In 1906, Republican Charles Evans Hughes was elected governor of New York, defeating newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst.
In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower won re-election, defeating Democrat Adlai E. Stevenson.
In 1962, Democrat Edward M. Kennedy was elected Senator from Massachusetts.
In 1977, 39 people were killed when the Kelly Barnes Dam in Georgia burst, sending a wall of water through Toccoa Falls College.

In 1984, President Ronald Reagan won re-election by a landslide over former Vice President Walter Mondale, the Democratic challenger.
In 1986, former Navy radioman John A. Walker Jr., the admitted head of a family spy ring, was sentenced in Baltimore to life imprisonment. (Walker died in prison in 2014 at age 77.)
In 1990, about one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California was destroyed in an arson fire.

In 1995, funeral services were held in Jerusalem for assassinated Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.
In 1997, former President George H.W. Bush opened his presidential library at Texas A&M University; among the guests of honor was President Clinton, the man who'd sent him into retirement.
In 2001, billionaire Republican Michael Bloomberg won New York City's mayoral race, defeating Democrat Mark Green.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
Ten years ago: President-elect Barack Obama spoke by phone with nine world leaders and met privately at the FBI office in Chicago with U.S. intelligence officials, preparing to become commander in chief.

Five years ago: Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, testifying before the Senate Finance Committee on the nation's health care law, was blistered by Republicans who bluntly challenged her honesty, pushed for her resignation and demanded unsuccessfully that she concede President Barack Obama had deliberately misled the public about his signature domestic program. At the Country Music Association Awards, Miranda Lambert won her fourth straight female vocalist of the year award while her husband, Blake Shelton, won album of the year and male vocalist — a category he also won for the fourth year in a row.

One year ago: President Donald Trump told reporters in Tokyo that North Korea was "a threat to the civilized world." The Television Academy became the latest movie or TV organization to expel Harvey Weinstein. Former Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner reported to prison in Massachusetts to begin a 21-month sentence for sexting with a 15-year-old girl. The Air Force acknowledged that it had failed to report to the FBI that Devin Patrick Kelley, the gunman who killed more than two dozen people at a Texas church, had been convicted of domestic violence at an Air Force court-martial in 2012.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Actress June Squibb is 89.
Country singer Stonewall Jackson is 86.
Singer P.J. Proby is 80.
Actress Sally Field is 72.
Singer Rory Block is 69.
Jazz musician Arturo Sandoval is 69.
TV host Catherine Crier is 64.
 News correspondent and former California first lady Maria Shriver is 63.
Actress Lori Singer is 61.
Actor Lance Kerwin is 58.
Rock musician Paul Brindley (The Sundays) is 55.
Former Education Secretary Arne Duncan is 54.
Rock singer Corey Glover is 54.
Actor Brad Grunberg is 54.
Actor Peter DeLuise is 52.
Actress Kelly Rutherford is 50.
Actor Ethan Hawke is 48.
Chef/TV judge Marcus Samuelsson is 48.
Actress Thandie Newton is 46.
Model-actress Rebecca Romijn (roh-MAYN') is 46.
 Actress Zoe McLellan is 44.
Actress Nicole Dubuc is 40.
Actress Taryn Manning is 40.
Retired NBA star Lamar Odom is 39.
Actress Patina Miller is 34.
Actress Katie Leclere (LEH'-klehr) is 32.
Singer-songwriter Ben Rector is 32.
Singer-songwriter Robert Ellis is 30.
Actress Emma Stone is 30.
Actress Mercedes Kastner is 29.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 06:44:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." — Oscar Wilde (1854-1900).
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
Thought for Today: "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." — Oscar Wilde (1854-1900).
CNS, ironic.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
better you than me.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
good morning Tony and Daves. coffee and cigar going. will head out to vote when my get up and go arrives.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
I hope he'll be able to keep up. 😅
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
good morning Tony and Daves. coffee and cigar going. will head out to vote when my get up and go arrives.
My get up and go got up and went.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 07:43:46 AM
roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
Good morning Dean, Dave, LTG, and GetTheFogOutOfHereMark.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 08:29:54 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
If you say it enough, it has be be true. Like a violent migrant invading force.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
If you say it enough, it has be be true. Like a violent migrant invading force.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:35:16 AM
roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
If you say it enough, it has be be true. Like a violent migrant invading force.
I'll be getting my sticker after work. The wife voted by mail, so she's already got hers.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:39:38 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:57:20 AM
https://halfwheel.com/hvc-adds-black-friday-2018/284300
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
https://halfwheel.com/__trashed-6/284243
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-shipping-inch-ringmaster/284270
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:58:57 AM
https://halfwheel.com/la-flor-dominicana-football-special-edition-2019-heading-to-georgia-next-year/284280
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
https://halfwheel.com/weekly-news-nov-5-2018/283903
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
I spend most mornings in a thick fog... ;)   :-\
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 09:07:49 AM
roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
I don't much care.
I think he's doing it in sections.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
I don't much care.
I think he's doing it in sections.
Yea, but there is always that transition space.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
It was only $5.75.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
It was only $5.75.
A steal!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
I don't much care.
I think he's doing it in sections.
Yea, but there is always that transition space.
he says he'll paper everything that's stripped.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
It was only $5.75.
plus admission.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
https://www.cigarpage.com/h-upmann-fiver-fiesta.html
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
https://www.cigarpage.com/san-cristobal-revelation-legend-10-pk.html
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
https://www.cigarpage.com/san-cristobal-revelation-legend-10-pk.html
That's a really good price if you're a fan.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
True, but there's the cool flamethrower gif to entertain you while waiting for the next crappy deal to arrive.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
Also, this:(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181106/3c532b7b7cd00ccb3646f5dd7054764f.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
https://www.cigarpage.com/san-cristobal-revelation-legend-10-pk.html
That's a really good price if you're a fan.
I am.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Razman.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
You sure can!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
You will have received it as a gift; if that's your idea of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, go for it!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
Also, this:(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181106/3c532b7b7cd00ccb3646f5dd7054764f.jpg)
who?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
You sure can!
Hot diggity dog!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
Also, this:(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181106/3c532b7b7cd00ccb3646f5dd7054764f.jpg)
who?
I'll let you make your own judgments on that.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Razman.
Morning, TD
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 06, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
Election Day Freebies: Food deals and discount rides
Lila Gross·2 hours ago
While it is your right to vote, freedom tastes even better when it comes with freebies!

Lucky for you, Election Day has tons of deals up for grabs today.

Here are some of the places offering deals this Tuesday, November 6 for Election Day.

FOOD

Shake Shack: Proudly show your "I Voted" sticker and score free fries.

Blaze Pizza: Get free delivery for any order placed on the Blaze Pizza app.

Corner Bakery Cafe: Receive a free brewed or cold brewed coffee with any purchase and "I Voted" sticker.

Jersey Mike's Subs: Tuesday is the last day to get $2 off any regular sub as part of the chain's National Sandwich Day deal.

Krispy Kreme: Reward members can get two dozen doughnuts for $13 with an email coupon Tuesday and Wednesday.

Miller's Ale House: Say you voted Tuesday and your first beer is $1 at participating locations.

Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Get a free cookie with entree purchase.

RIDES

Uber: Get $10 off a single ride to get to your polling place. Use promo code: vote2018.

Lyft: Depends on your area, but you could get 50 percent off or up to $5 off a ride in an underserved community.

Zipcar: Take a Zipcar on election night between 6 to 10 p.m. Tuesday and get $20 off a future trip.

EXTRAS

YMCA: Parents, if you need child care to allow you time to vote, some YMCA locations are offering free child care. Call your closest location to inquire.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
Salutations from SBC:

Sampler Sale!
Start now until midnight enjoy 20% off both the Cigar Noise & Sampler categories!

CODE: SAMPLERS = 20% off plus 5% reward points on Cigar Noise & Sampler Categories!

Please log in and apply code before checking out.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
If you add shouting down and assaulting people who disagree with you, then it's the same thing.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
If you add shouting down and assaulting people who disagree with you, then it's the same thing.
Na....just too lazy.  Don't have the time or energy for that shit.... 8)   :P
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
If you add shouting down and assaulting people who disagree with you, then it's the same thing.
Na....just too lazy.  Don't have the time or energy for that shit.... 8)   :P
....besides, nobody ever disagrees with me.... ???
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html)
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
True enough. People should start smoking their Nike clothes and at least get something out of them besides ash.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Double dipping on commissions, eh?  Nice.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Double dipping on commissions, eh?  Nice.
Just don't tell Atlantic.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Oh my, time for me to head for my safe space.  https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/irish-car-bomb-1?variant=7014276825146 (https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/irish-car-bomb-1?variant=7014276825146)
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Afternoon boys, I'll attempt to share some kitchen reno photos, getting there
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
More:
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
That's it
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
That's it
So was the low wall already there separating the kitchen and dining room, or did you just put that in for the breakfast bar?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Plenty of crown molding and ship lap left to install
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
That's it
So was the low wall already there separating the kitchen and dining room, or did you just put that in for the breakfast bar?
It was the wall behind the fridge in the first pic, I just cut it down
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
Thanks Mark, that grey elevation is a hutch. The feet are in the drawer microwave hole in the pic. Not sure how we're finishing the feet yet
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
Thanks Mark, that grey elevation is a hutch. The feet are in the drawer microwave hole in the pic. Not sure how we're finishing the feet yet
Ship lap will continue on the burgundy wall with the mirror
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
That's it
So was the low wall already there separating the kitchen and dining room, or did you just put that in for the breakfast bar?
It was the wall behind the fridge in the first pic, I just cut it down
Ah, gotcha. Makes it look huge that way, opening it all up.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Double dipping on commissions, eh?  Nice.
Us Seniors gotta do what we can... :-\
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
Plenty of crown molding and ship lap left to install
I was gonna ask...
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
Plenty of crown molding and ship lap left to install
I was gonna ask...
Haha, mine WILL get done  ;D
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
That's it
So was the low wall already there separating the kitchen and dining room, or did you just put that in for the breakfast bar?
It was the wall behind the fridge in the first pic, I just cut it down
Ah, gotcha. Makes it look huge that way, opening it all up.
For sure, it's a small kitchen that feels big now. Caused a lot of electrical changes removing that wall
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
Two days in a row now for Fishy appearance, wow!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
Two days in a row now for Fishy appearance, wow!
It took your retirement announcement and a major renovation
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
Plenty of crown molding and ship lap left to install
I was gonna ask...
Haha, mine WILL get done  ;D
His is done now too  (one way or the other).
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Two days in a row now for Fishy appearance, wow!
It took your retirement announcement and a major renovation
I don't know if I could come up with those kinds of announcements on a weekly or monthly basis.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
I bought a box of L'Atelier Cote d'Oro from the monster last week, arrived yesterday and they threw in a Davidoff 702, like a $16 cigar. I was shocked
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
I bought a box of L'Atelier Cote d'Oro from the monster last week, arrived yesterday and they threw in a Davidoff 702, like a $16 cigar. I was shocked
A nice touch. Must've been a mistake. ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 02:03:50 PM
I bought a box of L'Atelier Cote d'Oro from the monster last week, arrived yesterday and they threw in a Davidoff 702, like a $16 cigar. I was shocked
A nice touch. Must've been a mistake. ;)
Exactly, although I had been browsing them I wonder if they looked, seemed odd to give such an expensive freebie
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
I bought a box of L'Atelier Cote d'Oro from the monster last week, arrived yesterday and they threw in a Davidoff 702, like a $16 cigar. I was shocked
A nice touch. Must've been a mistake. ;)
Exactly, although I had been browsing them I wonder if they looked, seemed odd to give such an expensive freebie
Better check your CC bill, that browsing may have added it to your order.  Bastiges!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
How are you venting the range?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
Thanks Mark, that grey elevation is a hutch. The feet are in the drawer microwave hole in the pic. Not sure how we're finishing the feet yet
What flooring is that, LVP?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 02:34:32 PM
I can tell Fishy has gotten Mr. Bean all excited.  I think he likes construction....as long as it's not his own.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
Later Dave.  Vote early, vote often!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 02:41:52 PM
I can tell Fishy has gotten Mr. Bean all excited.  I think he likes construction....as long as it's not his own.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/73834828.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
Wow, could be an 8 pager day!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
I bought a box of L'Atelier Cote d'Oro from the monster last week, arrived yesterday and they threw in a Davidoff 702, like a $16 cigar. I was shocked
If only I liked Davidoff 702's...
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
Well Mr. Bean, if everyone holds serve, looking more and more like a Clemson-ND Orange Bowl showdown.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
Well Mr. Bean, if everyone holds serve, looking more and more like a Clemson-ND Orange Bowl showdown.
Let's see, as for holding serve, Clemson has BC, Bama has Auburn, ND has Syracuse (and maybe a fired up USC), and Michigan has OSU.   But yeah, that would be awesome.  A box of Lirio Rojo will do me.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
Thanks Mark, that grey elevation is a hutch. The feet are in the drawer microwave hole in the pic. Not sure how we're finishing the feet yet
What flooring is that, LVP?
Believe it or not it’s ceramic tile
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
How are you venting the range?
Just using an in-line fan in the attic
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
Well Mr. Bean, if everyone holds serve, looking more and more like a Clemson-ND Orange Bowl showdown.
Let's see, as for holding serve, Clemson has BC, Bama has Auburn, ND has Syracuse (and maybe a fired up USC), and Michigan has OSU.   But yeah, that would be awesome.  A box of Lirio Rojo will do me.  Thanks.
You know they come in boxes of 50 don't you?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
How are you venting the range?
Just using an in-line fan in the attic
So no vent hood?
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
Thanks Mark, that grey elevation is a hutch. The feet are in the drawer microwave hole in the pic. Not sure how we're finishing the feet yet
What flooring is that, LVP?
Believe it or not it’s ceramic tile
I do believe it.  I have examined just about every residential floor type known to man at this point.  I do like that look, which of course means we aren't getting it in the new house.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
Well Mr. Bean, if everyone holds serve, looking more and more like a Clemson-ND Orange Bowl showdown.
Let's see, as for holding serve, Clemson has BC, Bama has Auburn, ND has Syracuse (and maybe a fired up USC), and Michigan has OSU.   But yeah, that would be awesome.  A box of Lirio Rojo will do me.  Thanks.
You know they come in boxes of 50 don't you?
I'd better setup another coolerador then.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2018, 06:42:03 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
How are you venting the range?
Just using an in-line fan in the attic
So no vent hood?
No traditional hood vent
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 07:07:27 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
How are you venting the range?
Just using an in-line fan in the attic
So no vent hood?
No traditional hood vent
So the smell of bacon cooking just goes everywhere.  I could live with that.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
Wow, could be an 8 pager day!
Bingo!  Give that man a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
That's it
Very nice.  Love the contrasting cabinets.  What's that empty spot next to the knee wall for?
That's where the range goes, spot next to sink is DW
How are you venting the range?
Just using an in-line fan in the attic
So no vent hood?
No traditional hood vent
So the smell of bacon cooking just goes everywhere.  I could live with that.
Not only that, but it doesn't get stuck in the kitchen, but is distributed throughout the house!
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 10:15:47 PM
Gone from cigar banter to fixer upper.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
Gone from cigar banter to fixer upper.
Complete with shiplap and barn doors, except we get Scott instead of Joanna.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2018, 10:27:24 PM
Gone from cigar banter to fixer upper.
Complete with shiplap and barn doors, except we get Scott instead of Joanna.
I'll go with Tony on this and say.....I'd rather Joanna.
Title: Re: 11/6/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
Gone from cigar banter to fixer upper.
Complete with shiplap and barn doors, except we get Scott instead of Joanna.
I'll go with Tony on this and say.....I'd rather Joanna.
Indeed.  Or Chip, for that matter.