CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 15, 2019, 12:01:27 AM

Title: 4/15/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 15, 2019, 12:01:27 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:02:03 AM
Morning Coffee Lovers, Hot Cuban Brewed

“Oh, come on. It’s a day, not doomsday, make it a good one.”

Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:04:27 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:06:53 AM
JAMMING MONDAY!
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:08:00 AM
5 Vegas Monday at the Sister, Help Yourself🙄
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:24:22 AM
Crazy-ass weather, we dodged the rain and storms.

Clear and 69° now with 20-25 mph winds and higher gusts.  Dropping to low 60’s by mid morning then sunny and up to 70° with winds continuing for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:25:10 AM
Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
Today is 123rd running 🏃 of the Boston Marathon
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 05:34:26 AM
Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:38:58 AM
Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Morning OverWorkedBlue, glad to know those boilers are being checked by a well qualified boiler checker.  Always concerns me when some intern like Tony is responsible for the boilers.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 05:40:08 AM
Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Morning OverWorkedBlue, glad to know those boilers are being checked by a well qualified boiler checker.  Always concerns me when some intern like Tony is responsible for the boilers.
Haha well Tony tries his best
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:41:24 AM
Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Morning OverWorkedBlue, glad to know those boilers are being checked by a well qualified boiler checker.  Always concerns me when some intern like Tony is responsible for the boilers.
Haha well Tony tries his best
And he is holding down several jobs too.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 05:42:41 AM
Myself and Fish could not get Dean to admit the comeback story for Tiger was a good one. Yesterday's banter. You don't have to like him.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:49:12 AM
Myself and Fish could not get Dean to admit the comeback story for Tiger was a good one. Yesterday's banter. You don't have to like him.
Exactly, as a person I have never had any use for Tiger but as a golfer I certainly admire his talents on the course.  And I certainly admire the fact he worked so hard to successfully overcome such adversity even if much of it was his own doings.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:51:11 AM
April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 06:49:47 AM
Happy tax day!
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 06:52:51 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 07:16:02 AM
April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 07:21:47 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
Morning Mayor, that’s a rough weekend.  Hope the MIL issue is not too serious.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 07:23:18 AM
April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago.
Year before last was the biggest one I ever wrote and it was massive.  Last year was significant but 25% less than the previous one.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 07:28:45 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
Morning Mayor, that’s a rough weekend.  Hope the MIL issue is not too serious.
We don't know yet. They're both still in the hospital. One or both may have surgery this week. The ironic part is that they have been admitted into rooms right above one another, which is how they live at home.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 07:31:23 AM
April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago.
Year before last was the biggest one I ever wrote and it was massive.  Last year was significant but 25% less than the previous one.
Same here. 2016 was massive because I worked nearly the whole year, sold my rental property, and received a lump sum severance package. WTF is any of that money?
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 07:47:24 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
Morning Mayor, that’s a rough weekend.  Hope the MIL issue is not too serious.
We don't know yet. They're both still in the hospital. One or both may have surgery this week. The ironic part is that they have been admitted into rooms right above one another, which is how they live at home.
That's just horrible. I hope you can keep it together with work an all. Good luck with things
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 07:52:08 AM
Myself and Fish could not get Dean to admit the comeback story for Tiger was a good one. Yesterday's banter. You don't have to like him.
okay.
I don't like him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.golfdigest.com/gallery/greatest-golf-comebacks/amp
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 07:52:38 AM
good morning and Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 08:57:57 AM
Got my patient delivered and back home but now he has to go back at 3:00.  This might be a lifetime job for me.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 08:58:13 AM
good morning and Happy Monday.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 08:59:57 AM
Appreciate the sentiment. We'll be OK.

Just left for the office now. Originally scheduled to work from home today but will see if I can do it tomorrow instead.

Kids are home for Spring Break this week.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 09:00:49 AM
Got my patient delivered and back home but now he has to go back at 3:00.  This might be a lifetime job for me.
Almost thought you were Dean.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 09:00:54 AM
Got my patient delivered and back home but now he has to go back at 3:00.  This might be a lifetime job for me.
you're a good man Dave.
I take my 93 year old neighbor to a few appointments myself.
and he's in better shape than I am.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 09:02:36 AM
Appreciate the sentiment. We'll be OK.

Just left for the office now. Originally scheduled to work from home today but will see if I can do it tomorrow instead.

Kids are home for Spring Break this week.
Good luck with everything, lots of logistical challenges  for you.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 09:04:50 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 09:07:15 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 09:17:43 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
I've already got a van. Can't we use that? Didn't you hear I had a big ass tax payment to make.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 10:22:35 AM
going to build some red gravy with sausage and meatballs for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 15, 2019, 10:22:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 10:25:30 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
I've already got a van. Can't we use that? Didn't you hear I had a big ass tax payment to make.
I don’t know, Dean is a BusMan
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 10:26:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 15, 2019, 10:27:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning SCarFish.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 15, 2019, 10:28:52 AM
April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago.
Year before last was the biggest one I ever wrote and it was massive.  Last year was significant but 25% less than the previous one.
Same here. 2016 was massive because I worked nearly the whole year, sold my rental property, and received a lump sum severance package. WTF is any of that money?
Taxes were not friendly this year. Yes, I paid less, but they really fubared the withholding. Sigh.  And I also got screwed by the elimination of personal exemptions. Got two kids in college at once. That hurt.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 10:37:03 AM
first time in about 25 years I got a refund. was only $66 but better than paying.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 10:40:28 AM
Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
I've already got a van. Can't we use that? Didn't you hear I had a big ass tax payment to make.
I don’t know, Dean is a BusMan
I'm not fussy what I drive.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 10:40:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 15, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano. Isn't Red Gravy supposed to be made on Sunday?
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 10:42:03 AM
boiler man smoking at work yet?
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 10:43:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano. Isn't Red Gravy supposed to be made on Sunday?
any day I feel like cooking. got the shelter lady and her sister and nephew coming over.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 15, 2019, 12:27:11 PM
April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji53.png)
Year before last was the biggest one I ever wrote and it was massive.  Last year was significant but 25% less than the previous one.
Same here. 2016 was massive because I worked nearly the whole year, sold my rental property, and received a lump sum severance package. WTF is any of that money?
Indeed.  Got a  bonus once that I didn’t get to take even half of it home.  Guvmint. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 01:06:24 PM
https://www.golf.com/news/2019/04/15/2019-masters-heres-how-much-money-every-player-won/
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 01:46:02 PM
‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.

Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 02:41:39 PM
‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/b79f6f4929c4c5edf49a7a9518ba0bed.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 02:58:52 PM
‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/b79f6f4929c4c5edf49a7a9518ba0bed.jpg)
Deans Fault?
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 03:04:33 PM
‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/b79f6f4929c4c5edf49a7a9518ba0bed.jpg)
Deans Fault?
I'm pretty sure this one is on me.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 03:10:57 PM
‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/b79f6f4929c4c5edf49a7a9518ba0bed.jpg)
Deans Fault?

SHEESH
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 03:16:20 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 03:22:03 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
I can understand that. But just think about how much more your ass would burn if you were sitting on a Notre Dame pew.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: Johnny on April 15, 2019, 03:27:13 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 03:30:37 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
Or WiFi.

Howdy, Johnny. Hope all is well your way.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: Johnny on April 15, 2019, 03:32:47 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
Or WiFi.

Howdy, Johnny. Hope all is well your way.
Howdy Tony,still able to eat solids and walk with the help of my cane.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 03:33:43 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 03:35:16 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
I can understand that. But just think about how much more your ass would burn if you were sitting on a Notre Dame pew.
it's the work of the devil I tell you!
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: Johnny on April 15, 2019, 03:40:45 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Howdy Dean'o!!
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you.

You sure you didn't just run out of ink? I don't think your wireless connection could affect the ability to print in color.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 03:59:13 PM

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you.

You sure you didn't just run out of ink? I don't think your wireless connection could affect the ability to print in color.
I can print in color from my phone. removed and reinstalled printer. did customer service. downloaded lastest drivers. repeated. black only.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 04:24:10 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Sheesh, I basically did the same thing and the damn $79 one works better than the much more expensive one I had but even my $79 one is wireless.  Of course the ink will bankrupt you if you use it much.

I have never seen one that included a USB cable though.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 04:26:05 PM
Hey Johnny,good to hear from you
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 04:29:12 PM
AP reported: Notre Dame spokesman Andre Finot told French media the entire wooden interior of the building is ablaze and will burn:  “Everything is burning, nothing will remain from the frame.”

Also according to the Associated Press, firefighters and other first responders are working to salvage art and other priceless pieces stored inside of Notre Dame.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 04:30:15 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Sheesh, I basically did the same thing and the damn $79 one works better than the much more expensive one I had but even my $79 one is wireless.  Of course the ink will bankrupt you if you use it much.

I have never seen one that included a USB cable though.
I paid $39 for a compact HP 1110
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 04:30:27 PM
boiler man smoking at work yet?
Had a bowl of pipe tobacco. The rain and snow is to blame. Finally burning in Man Cave(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/e7438e32714496351626dce0d4ee7841.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 04:32:17 PM
‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/b79f6f4929c4c5edf49a7a9518ba0bed.jpg)
This is really freaking sad
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 04:39:43 PM
Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 04:40:21 PM
Hello Johnny
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 04:56:22 PM
boiler man smoking at work yet?
Had a bowl of pipe tobacco. The rain and snow is to blame. Finally burning in Man Cave(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190415/e7438e32714496351626dce0d4ee7841.jpg)
Too windy to enjoy a smoke on the balcony today.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 15, 2019, 05:02:37 PM
you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
...or buying a TV and a sound bar, and having to buy the HDMI ARC cable for the sound bar separately. Stupid.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 05:13:51 PM
Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:19:27 PM
Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 05:41:50 PM
Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.
I did that too. 😂
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 05:42:03 PM
Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.
Sound advice. The harder you hit it the louder the sound.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 05:53:00 PM
Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.

I did that too. 😂
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 15, 2019, 07:36:27 PM
Printer Lull?
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2019, 07:51:28 PM
Printer Lull?
Tiger's fault
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 15, 2019, 07:56:50 PM
dinner and conversation done. kitchen clean. company should be home, shelter lady sleeping. teeth out, cleaned and soaking for the night. Cusano maduro lit and coffee poured.
Title: Re: 4/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 15, 2019, 11:05:01 PM
False teeth lull?