CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 13, 2019, 01:59:58 AM

Title: 4/13/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 13, 2019, 01:59:58 AM
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 13, 2019, 05:09:54 AM
Good morning. Going to check the boilers. Open house today.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 06:40:51 AM
Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 13, 2019, 06:48:23 AM
Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
Hello Dave. I'm on my second cup. One of my dogs is not sleeping at night. I'm glad the wife is at home for them 's
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 13, 2019, 07:14:45 AM
This Masters could be anyone's game. The leaderboard is setting up to be a tremendous weekend of golf.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:15:09 AM
Dogs walked and fed, Hot Cuban brewed and a beautiful morning on the Waterway.

Happy Saturday, Do one thing every day that makes you happy.

Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:17:57 AM
This Masters could be anyone's game. The leaderboard is setting up to be a tremendous weekend of golf.
Yeah, no real standout has surfaced yet so quite a few currently in the top 10 or so are in it.  Some of them are not 4 round players though.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 07:24:00 AM
good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:25:39 AM
good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 07:30:52 AM
do the math.

Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang appeared on “Fox and Friends” Friday morning to defend his campaign’s key proposal of giving $12,000 to each American adult every year and criticized Democrats for their newfound support for the abolition of the Electoral College.

the population of the United States in 2018 was 327.2 million people.

that's going to be alot of money.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 07:31:59 AM
good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
she had $45 when she moved in. taxi costs money. payday is next week.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:39:34 AM
good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
she had $45 when she moved in. taxi costs money. payday is next week.
I see, taxi is sure not a reasonable alternative to get to work regularly
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 13, 2019, 07:41:31 AM
Good morning Dean. Smoking stogies yet? New world Cameroon lit and coffee for me as I make my rounds
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 07:42:12 AM
good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
she had $45 when she moved in. taxi costs money. payday is next week.
I see, taxi is sure not a reasonable alternative to get to work regularly
less than 20 minutes by bicycle.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 07:44:35 AM
Good morning Dean. Smoking stogies yet? New world Cameroon lit and coffee for me as I make my rounds
a few. been hitting the A. Flores Gran Reserva half coronas a bit.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:47:02 AM
I am fixing to stir up some breakfast
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 07:53:40 AM
I am fixing to stir up some breakfast
I may whip up some scrambled eggs in a bit.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:53:54 AM
LMAO on this one

Woman does karate, son gets nude, dog steals cornbread mix from Walmart, police say

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/04/12/woman-does-karate-son-gets-nude-dog-steals-cornbread-mix-walmart-police-say/
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 07:55:43 AM
I am fixing to stir up some breakfast
I may whip up some scrambled eggs in a bit.
Probably what I am going with too, along with some sausage and toast.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 09:02:24 AM
I am fixing to stir up some breakfast
I may whip up some scrambled eggs in a bit.
Probably what I am going with too, along with some sausage and toast.
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 09:03:51 AM
Breakfast finished:  scrambled 🍳, sausage, toast and some fruit.

My schedule is all out of whack this morning, just now made my 2nd cup.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 09:04:42 AM
cigar lit.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 09:07:04 AM
A few pretty nice offers mixed in on 20 packs at the Page today.

https://www.cigarpage.com/brick-house-on-fire.html
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 09:19:39 AM
really liking these half coronas.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 09:34:48 AM
100 people sick in salmonella outbreak linked to pre-cut melon sold at Target, Walmart, elsewhere

Nearly 100 people from nine states have gotten sick in a salmonella outbreak.

Pre-cut melon sold at Whole Foods, Kroger, Target, Walmart, Trader Joe’s and other stores is now being voluntarily recalled due to the possibility of salmonella contamination.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Food and Drug Administration made the announcement Friday.

The recalled products include pre-cut watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe.

They were packaged in clear, plastic clamshell containers and sold under various brands.

They were distributed in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 09:47:44 AM
Good morning, Rick, SCDave, and Dean. Lots of running around today.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 09:48:50 AM
Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
How's the dog doing?
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 09:48:53 AM
Good morning, Rick, SCDave, and Dean. Lots of running around today.
morning Tony.
busy today myself.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 09:49:20 AM
Good morning, Rick, SCDave, and Dean. Lots of running around today.
morning Tony.
busy today myself.
Don't eat anything too solid at the picnic.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 10:04:33 AM
Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
How's the dog doing?
Morning Mayor, Magnum is definitely going down slowly but he is still hanging in there going on his 4 walks everyday but moving slower and walks are getting shorter.  He does not move around much and a recent seizure episode has deteriorated his eyesight but we have him on seizure medication that seems to be working.

Probably more than you wanted to know and he is still comfortable and mobile for now but reality is that could all change anytime .
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 10:08:32 AM
90 offerings at Holts, not a great deal in the bunch and only a few even respectable offers.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 10:22:43 AM
Short Story 🔥 and a Diet Coke
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 10:37:02 AM
79° RealFeel 87° already. heading to 90+. great day for a picnic. too bad it's not on a beach. looking forward to skimpy attire on the ladies.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 13, 2019, 10:43:14 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 10:44:14 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
batten down the hatches Mark.
good morning. stay dry.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 10:48:59 AM
Morning Bean

Sprinkling rain with the sun mostly out here
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 11:35:24 AM
Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
How's the dog doing?
Morning Mayor, Magnum is definitely going down slowly but he is still hanging in there going on his 4 walks everyday but moving slower and walks are getting shorter.  He does not move around much and a recent seizure episode has deteriorated his eyesight but we have him on seizure medication that seems to be working.

Probably more than you wanted to know and he is still comfortable and mobile for now but reality is that could all change anytime .
Not at all. Glad to hear he's hanging in there.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 11:40:22 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
Good more hung, Mark. That was supposed to be "morning" but apparently autocorrect has a high opinion of you.

True story.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 13, 2019, 12:07:00 PM
Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
Good more hung, Mark. That was supposed to be "morning" but apparently autocorrect has a high opinion of you.

True story.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 13, 2019, 12:07:21 PM
Tres Frijoles!  Sunny and mild here.  Nursing my thumb.  Kinda like having somebody continuously hitting it with a hammer other than that cramps your style having one hand figuratively tied behind your back.  To add insult to injury caught a damn cold at the hospital!  Sneezing and blowin’ the snooze since Thursday afternoon.  SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 12:20:20 PM
Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
How's the dog doing?
Morning Mayor, Magnum is definitely going down slowly but he is still hanging in there going on his 4 walks everyday but moving slower and walks are getting shorter.  He does not move around much and a recent seizure episode has deteriorated his eyesight but we have him on seizure medication that seems to be working.

Probably more than you wanted to know and he is still comfortable and mobile for now but reality is that could all change anytime .
Not at all. Glad to hear he's hanging in there.
Thanks Tony
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 12:26:16 PM
Tres Frijoles!  Sunny and mild here.  Nursing my thumb.  Kinda like having somebody continuously hitting it with a hammer other than that cramps your style having one hand figuratively tied behind your back.  To add insult to injury caught a damn cold at the hospital!  Sneezing and blowin’ the snooze since Thursday afternoon.  SHEESH!
Hello, thumbsupMike. Hope you'll be feeling better before too long. Did you have both thumbs done or just the one for now?
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 13, 2019, 02:26:03 PM
Tres Frijoles!  Sunny and mild here.  Nursing my thumb.  Kinda like having somebody continuously hitting it with a hammer other than that cramps your style having one hand figuratively tied behind your back.  To add insult to injury caught a damn cold at the hospital!  Sneezing and blowin’ the snooze since Thursday afternoon.  SHEESH!
Hello, thumbsupMike. Hope you'll be feeling better before too long. Did you have both thumbs done or just the one for now?
One at a time thank you very much.  Appreciate the well wishes.  Chronic problem that would never be right.  Hopefully the cure is better than the disease (cartilage completely gone).  Talk about a one armed paper hanger!
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 03:20:42 PM
Watching Golf with a LFD Cameroon Cabinet Lancero Lit and a SweetWater 420 poured.  Cloudy but very nice out.👍
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 03:27:18 PM
“Island Trader” headed back north
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 03:29:41 PM
“Island Trader” headed back north
Nice. We have a baseball game starting now. The weather is about perfect for it.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 03:31:36 PM
“Island Trader” headed back north
Nice. We have a baseball game starting now. The weather is about perfect for it.
Go Team!
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 03:43:56 PM
Watching Golf with a LFD Cameroon Cabinet Lancero Lit and a SweetWater 420 poured.  Cloudy but very nice out.👍
This is a very tasty smoke✅
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 03:50:49 PM
Smoked pork ribs and homemade potato salad for dinner tonight
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 04:49:33 PM
picnic went well. lots of food.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 05:10:10 PM
Man sues parents over destroyed porn collection

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/04/13/man-sues-parents-over-destroyed-porn-collection/
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 05:15:11 PM
picnic went well. lots of food.
Your mouth must not be too sore seeing as you are swallowing a hotdog whole
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 05:16:04 PM
Man sues parents over destroyed porn collection

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/04/13/man-sues-parents-over-destroyed-porn-collection/
apparently he doesn't have a third leg to stand on. 😂
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 05:20:35 PM
We need to at least make 5!
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 05:25:28 PM
picnic went well. lots of food.
Your mouth must not be too sore seeing as you are swallowing a hotdog whole
I started with a hotdog no bun, potato, mac, and jello salads before I tried the bun. did a few donuts too.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 05:30:13 PM
picnic went well. lots of food.
Your mouth must not be too sore seeing as you are swallowing a hotdog whole
I started with a hotdog no bun, potato, mac, and jello salads before I tried the bun. did a few donuts too.
You should have a severe stomach disorder now🙄
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 13, 2019, 05:31:23 PM
Time to walk the dogs, be back later.

CLE Plus 2015 6X46 on deck.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: sfish on April 13, 2019, 05:43:08 PM
Afternoon men,watching the Masters outside with a Warped La Relatos after a long day of yard work
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 05:52:23 PM
picnic went well. lots of food.
Your mouth must not be too sore seeing as you are swallowing a hotdog whole
I started with a hotdog no bun, potato, mac, and jello salads before I tried the bun. did a few donuts too.
You should have a severe stomach disorder now🙄
I'm,good. would have liked to have had a few burgers with onion and tomato but .....
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 13, 2019, 05:53:36 PM
Afternoon men,watching the Masters outside with a Warped La Relatos after a long day of yard work
just turned it on. looks like a bunch of 64's posted today.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: sfish on April 13, 2019, 06:12:06 PM
Afternoon men,watching the Masters outside with a Warped La Relatos after a long day of yard work
just turned it on. looks like a bunch of 64's posted today.
Gonna be some day tomorrow
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 13, 2019, 06:20:07 PM
“Island Trader” headed back north
Quite the superstructure.  Looks like they just stacking one thing on another.
Title: Re: 4/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 13, 2019, 07:04:06 PM
“Island Trader” headed back north
Nice. We have a baseball game starting now. The weather is about perfect for it.
Go Team!
We lost again. We're now 0-3.