CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 13, 2020, 12:17:00 AM

Title: 3/13/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on March 13, 2020, 12:17:00 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2020, 12:45:47 AM
Can't sleep, but I am trying things on the computer that don't cost money.
hence CigarBanter.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2020, 01:18:19 AM
I thought I would regale you with my several attempts to retrieve some of my 401-K money from
The NYC Deferred Compensation Plan(Hencforth DCP).  I retired in August, and submitted the paperwork in early October for
an Amount Certain(their lingo) of $6,000 ASAP, and to set up a quarterly distribution of $3000 starting in January of 2020. Let me say luckily, I did not roll previous job's 401-Ks in to the NYC plan (Thank God).  With them it's a simple phone call. they verify it's me, and the money is either in my checking account or a check arrives at the house in 3 business days.  Not so with the DCP, there it is a 4 page form, that has to be notarized, before you begin a supposed 3 week period, for them to process it.  Now they make you provide them with your phone number and email but they won't use that, for any issues.  Toward the end of November I get the form back, saying I filled it out incorrectly. I can't see how as the instructions are only 23 pages long, and certain sections are very confusing.  So I  make the suggested corrections, submit a newly notarized form, and send it in.  Middle of January the form comes back new and more interesting mistakes, did I mention there is a two hour hold if you call in with questions.  I figure there is too many ways to screw up the form if you try to do two thing at once.  So I now in the 3rd week of January I submit a new 4 page notarized document, Just asking for 14K before taxes are taken out.  I called last week, and they say it is taking about 30 days to process the forms, They admit they recieved it on January 26th, and scanned it in to the system on January 29th(when they start the clock). I said it is March 5th, February 29th was 30 days, where is my money, why are you holding it hostage?  The person replies everything looks good on this form I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, The money should be in my checking account in a day or two, and he will ask to have the form expedited in distribution, since I have been at this since mid October.  Yesterday was March 12, so I called in while sitting in dialysis, and was told I wold get a call back in 110 minutes.  I get the call back, and I ask where is my money.  Sir there is a note on the form, that the date you signed it is different from the date it was notarized.  Impossible you have to sign it in front of the notary.  it was signed on January 21st, and mailed that day 10 minutes later. no, sir, you signed it October 21st 2020.  instead of 01/21/20 it reads 10/21/20. That person can not admit that I did not time travel into the future to sign this form.  So a Supervisor will call me within 72 hours.  The 2nd form went out first week of March to get quarterly direct deposits, but they aren't admitting that they recieved that one yet.  ::)
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 02:58:22 AM
I thought we had been hit by a Russian bot but it turned out only to be Flip.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 03:07:11 AM
[...]
Wowza. That's ridiculous. However, in retrospect, I wish some of my previous 401Ks were more difficult to empty out. Maybe they're doing it for your own good.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 03:15:14 AM
Good evening, cb.
Evening Antnee.  You guys still doing your weekend at Splitrock?  Need me a dose of tail gating.
Not exactly. I believe LTG and Sfish are renting a place for CF weekend near there and they may even attend some of the side events but I don't know anyone who is going to Splitrock itself.

Charlie and I did it for about 10 years but now we just get together and do something cigar related for the day (Saturday). I miss it though.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2020, 04:52:43 AM
[...]
Yeah don't let me have my money when the market is high, wait till it tanks...
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 06:19:09 AM
[...]
There's a huge sheesh in the making. Sounds like quite the ride they're taking you for.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 06:19:34 AM
Good evening, cb.
Evening Antnee.  You guys still doing your weekend at Splitrock?  Need me a dose of tail gating.
Not exactly. I believe LTG and Sfish are renting a place for CF weekend near there and they may even attend some of the side events but I don't know anyone who is going to Splitrock itself.

Charlie and I did it for about 10 years but now we just get together and do something cigar related for the day (Saturday). I miss it though.
This is correct.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 06:49:49 AM
[...]
Oh that's another good point. I wasn't thinking of that. I'm sorry, Flip.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 06:51:02 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 06:58:57 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:18:27 AM
[...]
I would say as soon as you get this distribution done, start the process to close the account and roll it over to a private 401 K where you can get normal access.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:20:31 AM
[...]
Think that's just a nasty coincidence as no one saw this coming.  But a good one as far as conspiracy theories go.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:22:26 AM
Morning Flip, Tony and LTG.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:24:21 AM
Today is Friday, March 13, the 73rd day of 2020. There are 293 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On March 13, 2013, Jorge Bergoglio (HOHR’-hay behr-GOHG’-lee-oh) of Argentina was elected pope, choosing the name Francis; he was the first pontiff from the Americas and the first from outside Europe in more than a millennium.

On this date:
In 1639, New College was renamed Harvard College for clergyman John Harvard.
In 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed a measure prohibiting Union military officers from returning fugitive slaves to their owners.
In 1865, Confederate President Jefferson Davis signed a measure allowing black slaves to enlist in the Confederate States Army with the promise they would be set free.

In 1901, the 23rd President of the United States, Benjamin Harrison, died in Indianapolis at age 67.
In 1925, the Tennessee General Assembly approved a bill prohibiting the teaching of the theory of evolution. (Gov. Austin Peay (pee) signed the measure on March 21.)
In 1933, banks in the U.S. began to reopen after a “holiday” declared by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

In 1934, a gang that included John Dillinger and “Baby Face” Nelson robbed the First National Bank in Mason City, Iowa, making off with $52,344.
In 1954, the Battle of Dien Bien Phu began during the First Indochina War as Viet Minh forces attacked French troops, who were defeated nearly two months later.
In 1969, the Apollo 9 astronauts splashed down, ending a mission that included the successful testing of the Lunar Module.

In 1975, the first Chili’s restaurant was opened in Dallas by entrepreneur Larry Lavine.
In 1980, Ford Motor Co. Chairman Henry Ford II announced he was stepping down, the same day a jury in Winamac, Indiana, found the company not guilty of reckless homicide in the fiery deaths of three young women in a Ford Pinto.
In 1996, a gunman burst into an elementary school in Dunblane, Scotland, and opened fire, killing 16 children and one teacher before killing himself.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:25:39 AM
Ten years ago: At least 30 people were killed in a series of Taliban suicide bombings in Afghanistan in what appeared to be a failed attempt to free inmates from a Kandahar prison. The Vatican denounced what it called aggressive attempts to drag Pope Benedict XVI into the spreading scandal of pedophile priests in his German homeland. With the biggest fight crowd in the U.S. in 17 years cheering him on at Cowboys Stadium, Manny Pacquiao dominated Joshua Clottey from the opening bell to retain his welterweight title.

Five years ago: In his first visit to the Phoenix Veterans Affairs hospital whose practices sparked a health care scandal, President Barack Obama acknowledged lingering weaknesses in the federal government’s response to the chronic delays and false waiting lists in the VA health system. Al Rosen, the muscular third baseman who won the 1953 AL MVP and played on the last Cleveland Indians team to win the World Series, died in Rancho Mirage, California, at age 91.

One year ago: A late winter storm brought blizzards, floods and a tornado across more than 25 states from the northern Rocky Mountains to Texas and beyond. A federal judge in Washington increased to a total of seven and a-half years the prison sentence for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for misleading the government about his foreign lobbying work; Manafort was also hit with fresh state charges in New York accusing him of giving false information on mortgage loan applications. (A state judge later threw out those charges.) Cardinal George Pell, the most senior Catholic to be convicted of child sex abuse, was sentenced in Australia to six years in prison for molesting two choirboys in an Australian cathedral. California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed an executive order granting reprieves to all 737 condemned inmates on the nation’s largest death row, putting a moratorium on executions during his term as governor.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:28:15 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Jazz musician Roy Haynes is 95.
Country singer Jan Howard is 90.
Songwriter Mike Stoller (STOH’-ler) is 87.
Singer-songwriter Neil Sedaka is 81.
R&B/gospel singer Candi Staton is 80.
Opera singer Julia Migenes is 71.
Actor William H. Macy is 70.
Comedian Robin Duke is 66.
Actress Dana Delany is 64.
Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., is 63.
Rock musician Adam Clayton (U2) is 60.
Jazz musician Terence Blanchard is 58.
Actor Christopher Collet is 52.
Rock musician Matt McDonough (Mudvayne) is 51.
Actress Annabeth Gish is 49.
Actress Tracy Wells is 49.
Rapper-actor Common is 48.
Rapper Khujo (Goodie Mob, The Lumberjacks) is 48.
Singer Glenn Lewis is 45.
Actor Danny Masterson is 44.
Bluegrass musician Clayton Campbell (The Gibson Brothers) is 39.
Actor Noel Fisher is 36.
Singers Natalie and Nicole Albino (Nina Sky) are 36.
Actor Emile Hirsch is 35.
Olympic gold medal skier Mikaela Shiffrin is 25.
Tennis star Coco Gauff is 16.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:28:43 AM
Thought for Today: “History repeats itself. That’s one of the things wrong with history.” [–] Clarence Darrow, American lawyer (born 1857, died this date in 1938).
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 07:32:13 AM
Morning Flip, Tony and LTG.
Morning, TigerPaws.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:32:15 AM
Nice MBombay sampler offered up at the Sis.  Monte's at CI...must be quite a backlog in inventory, everybody has been dumping the Monte's.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:36:15 AM
Happy Friday the 13th.  This week felt like a week of Friday the 13ths.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 07:40:04 AM
Happy Friday the 13th.  This week felt like a week of Friday the 13ths.
#truth
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:47:04 AM
10er offers wrapping up at the Page.  Usual long list.  includes Flathead Steel Horse, CLE Cuarenta (although in a 6 x 60), Charter Oaks, San Cristobal Elegencia among them.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:51:51 AM
Let's see if Tony can get that WFH routine correct today.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 08:13:58 AM
good morning Flip, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 08:17:22 AM
@ Flip. I had Deferred Comp at NYSDOT. tried to get money out when the current step daughter at the time was going into the hospital for drug addiction. took an act of Congress to get my money. I got so fed up with them I finally closed the account. lost my ass but no more headaches.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 08:46:19 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 08:48:44 AM
Morning Flip, Tony and LTG.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 08:53:12 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
Nope, just makes them stupid, apparently. Hence, why tp is such a hot commodity right now.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 09:19:27 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 09:25:38 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
You could, if you had enough tp. ;)
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 09:47:26 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
You could, if you had enough tp. ;)
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 10:00:12 AM
Happy Friday the 13th.  This week felt like a week of Friday the 13ths.
No doubt.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 10:01:00 AM
10er offers wrapping up at the Page.  Usual long list.  includes Flathead Steel Horse, CLE Cuarenta (although in a 6 x 60), Charter Oaks, San Cristobal Elegencia among them.
I'll have to take a look. It's been a while.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 10:01:16 AM
Let's see if Tony can get that WFH routine correct today.
It's not looking good.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 10:03:01 AM
I need to go make some coffee before my next meeting.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on March 13, 2020, 10:04:02 AM
[...]
Wowza. That's ridiculous. However, in retrospect, I wish some of my previous 401Ks were more difficult to empty out. Maybe they're doing it for your own good. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji57.png)
Yeah don't let me have my money when the market is high, wait till it tanks...
Got mine out before anyone knew about the Coronavirus.  Was looking at a post deposit fuckup as to when I could get assess to the money.  Potentially 10 business days which worked out as 14 people days meanwhile the bank was no doubt was making money off my money.  SHEESH on the whole bunch of mofo’s.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 10:08:27 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
No its respiratory, so TP hoarding is stupid on stupid.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 10:11:31 AM
Treat for Cooper, EPC Reserva for me.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 10:12:29 AM
Augusta just announced the Masters has been postponed.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 10:20:35 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
No its respiratory, so TP hoarding is stupid on stupid.
now everyone gets a taste of hurricane season in Florida.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 10:38:06 AM
Treat for Cooper, EPC Reserva for me.
That's awesome. Sounds like Friday the 13th is treating you both well.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 12:37:55 PM
huh?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 12:45:25 PM
huh?
Everyone's out searching for antibacterial wipes and tp.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 12:47:58 PM
huh?
Everyone's out searching for antibacterial wipes and tp.
WTF. did people not buy more than a roll or two when they went shopping?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 01:23:19 PM
Just got the email that we should start working from home until further notice.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 01:32:06 PM
Just got the email that we should start working from home until further notice.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 01:40:40 PM
Just got the email that we should start working from home until further notice.
Not at all. My chair isn't nearly comfortable for 40 hours a week indefinitely. Plus, if you recall, my kids are also at home for at least the next 3 weeks. We may not all come out of this alive. Lol
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 02:09:35 PM
huh?
Everyone's out searching for antibacterial wipes and tp.
Antibacterial TP sounds painful. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 02:11:12 PM
Just got the email that we should start working from home until further notice.
Good luck with that. On Monday I will be sharing my internet bandwidth with four virtual students. That ought to be fun.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 02:12:18 PM
Just got the email that we should start working from home until further notice.
Good luck with that. On Monday I will be sharing my internet bandwidth with four virtual students. That ought to be fun.
You're right, that sounds much worse.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 02:13:46 PM
Just got the email that we should start working from home until further notice.
Not at all. My chair isn't nearly comfortable for 40 hours a week indefinitely. Plus, if you recall, my kids are also at home for at least the next 3 weeks. We may not all come out of this alive. Lol
I hear that.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 02:14:54 PM
@LuvTooGolf  Have a safe commute and nice weekend.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 02:15:32 PM
@LuvTooGolf  Have a safe commute and nice weekend.
You as well, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2020, 02:41:45 PM
huh?
Everyone's out searching for antibacterial wipes and tp.
Antibacterial TP sounds painful. Just sayin'.
or buy a roll of paper towels and cut them in thirds. 3 for the price of 1.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 03:03:04 PM
huh?
Everyone's out searching for antibacterial wipes and tp.
Antibacterial TP sounds painful. Just sayin'.
or buy a roll of paper towels and cut them in thirds. 3 for the price of 1.
Cut it in turds?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 03:24:23 PM
Afternoon with Cooper and a JdN Connie.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 03:29:02 PM
Sirius XM has a full time station for Corona virus...channel 121.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2020, 03:30:27 PM
Sirius XM has a full time station for Corona virus...channel 121.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2020, 03:31:34 PM
PDX is pretty quiet, especially for a Friday afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 03:42:24 PM
CF postponed until October.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 04:10:23 PM
CF postponed until October.
Interesting.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 04:27:08 PM
Afternoon with Cooper and a JdN Connie.
I smoked one of those and thought it was ok but wouldn't put it on the top 5 connies.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 04:29:24 PM
CF postponed until October.
Where did you see that? I just looked through my emails. Will that effect your plans?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 04:31:41 PM
Afternoon with Cooper and a JdN Connie.
I smoked one of those and thought it was ok but wouldn't put it on the top 5 connies.
Ageeed. A bit disappointed.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2020, 04:42:07 PM
CF postponed until October.
Where did you see that? I just looked through my emails. Will that effect your plans?
CI posted it on Facebook. And I doubt it, since we don't do the actual events. It'll be a shame to miss the store events, but honestly, we didn't even make it to a CI store last year, so we'll be OK.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 06:27:34 PM
CF postponed until October.
Where did you see that? I just looked through my emails. Will that effect your plans?
I used the wrong affect. Oops.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 06:32:14 PM
CF postponed until October.
Where did you see that? I just looked through my emails. Will that effect your plans?
CI posted it on Facebook. And I doubt it, since we don't do the actual events. It'll be a shame to miss the store events, but honestly, we didn't even make it to a CI store last year, so we'll be OK.
I prefer the Famous store to any of the CI ones.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:20:15 PM
Southern Draw Kudzu with after dinner coffee.   Tasty linguini with white clam.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 07:22:55 PM
Southern Draw Kudzu with after dinner coffee.   Tasty linguini with white clam.
My favorite kind of clam sauce. What a good catlick you are.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:23:06 PM
Southern Draw Kudzu with after dinner coffee.   Tasty linguini with white clam.
Didnt take as much care as Mr Dean building a sauce. Can of clam sauce, add a can of baby clams and a small jar of pesto.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 07:25:15 PM
Enjoying my self imposed quarantine...oh wait, that's every day...😉
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 07:45:10 PM
Southern Draw Kudzu with after dinner coffee.   Tasty linguini with white clam.
Didnt take as much care as Mr Dean building a sauce. Can of clam sauce, add a can of baby clams and a small jar of pesto.
Looks pretty damn good to me but I'm starving.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2020, 09:44:09 PM
Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2020, 09:53:55 PM
Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2020, 10:02:56 PM
Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Hey Tony! Pricey but worth it. Everybody healthy on your end?
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 11:16:09 PM
Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
La Promesa fairly reasonable by MF standards.
Title: Re: 3/13/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2020, 11:17:40 PM
Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Hey Tony! Pricey but worth it. Everybody healthy on your end?
Waddaya mean privy, it was free.
Evening Fishy.