CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 03, 2019, 12:00:22 AM

Title: 8/3/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 03, 2019, 12:00:22 AM
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:23:35 AM
Morning Weekenders!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:26:31 AM
Butt-Load of rain offshore this morning, likely to have some move inland later this morning.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:29:05 AM
Miami Snow Offer at the Sister this morning (I have no idea if it is a good deal or not)

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/

Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 06:16:41 AM
Guess I will take the dog out.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 06:42:13 AM
SHEESH!

Must be some Woodie Whacking going on this morning!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 07:21:23 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 07:41:37 AM
good morning Dave.
Morning Day-TripperDean
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 07:44:12 AM
Miami Snow Offer at the Sister this morning (I have no idea if it is a good deal or not)

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
It's not a cigar of any particular distinction.  Pleasant enough and not boring for a morning or general light smoke.  sniff, sniff...
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 07:45:30 AM
Morning SCDave and DinersDrivinsAndDivesDean.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 08:17:17 AM
Woke up way too early this morning, had to have a little nap.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 08:17:40 AM
Morning SCDave and DinersDrivinsAndDivesDean.
Morning AlmostThereUpStateDave
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 08:25:00 AM
Morning SCDave and DinersDrivinsAndDivesDean.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 08:27:34 AM
had a great day of food and sightseeing. really nothing exciting or ribald to write about. heavy rain on the way back where traffic was only going 45 mph was about as exciting as it got.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 08:51:16 AM
https://halfwheel.com/category/legislation

WTF
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 08:52:19 AM
Morning SCDave and DinersDrivinsAndDivesDean.
Morning AlmostThereUpStateDave
Countin' the days!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 08:53:09 AM
Morning SCDave and DinersDrivinsAndDivesDean.
Morning AlmostThereUpStateDave
Countin' the days!
Waiting for the update from my on site engineer after he finishes his round of golf.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 09:01:26 AM
Today is Saturday, Aug. 3, the 215th day of 2019. There are 150 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 3, 1972, the U.S. Senate ratified the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union. (The U.S. unilaterally withdrew from the treaty in 2002.)

On this date:
In 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail from Palos, Spain, on a voyage that took him to the present-day Americas.
In 1807, former Vice President Aaron Burr went on trial before a federal court in Richmond, Virginia, charged with treason. (He was acquitted less than a month later.)
In 1921, baseball commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis refused to reinstate the former Chicago White Sox players implicated in the "Black Sox" scandal, despite their acquittals in a jury trial.
In 1936, Jesse Owens of the United States won the first of his four gold medals at the Berlin Olympics as he took the 100-meter sprint.
In 1958, the nuclear-powered submarine USS Nautilus became the first vessel to cross the North Pole underwater.
In 1966, comedian Lenny Bruce, whose raunchy brand of satire and dark humor landed him in trouble with the law, was found dead in his Los Angeles home; he was 40.
In 1981, U.S. air traffic controllers went on strike, despite a warning from President Ronald Reagan they would be fired, which they were.
the 29 witnesses tying President Ronald Reagan directly to the diversion of arms-sales profits to Nicaraguan rebels.
In 1993, the Senate voted 96-to-three to confirm Supreme Court nominee Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
In 1994, Arkansas carried out the nation's first triple execution in 32 years. Stephen G. Breyer was sworn in as the Supreme Court's newest justice in a private ceremony at Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist's Vermont summer home.
In 2004, the Statue of Liberty pedestal in New York City reopened to the public for the first time since the 9/11 attacks.
In 2005, 14 Marines from a Reserve unit in Ohio were killed in a roadside bombing in Iraq. The journal Nature reported that a South Korean researcher had created the world's first cloned dog, an Afghan hound named "Snuppy." (Although the scientist, Hwang Woo-suk, was later disgraced over faked research, the cloning of Snuppy was independently confirmed.)
In 1987, the Iran-Contra congressional hearings ended, with none of
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 09:02:56 AM
Ten years ago: Iran's supreme leader formally endorsed Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE'-neh-zhahd) for a second term as president. A court in Los Angeles appointed Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, permanent guardian of the late pop star's children.

Five years ago: Israel withdrew most of its ground troops from the Gaza Strip in an apparent winding down of a nearly monthlong operation against Hamas that had left more than 1,800 Palestinians and more than 60 Israelis dead. A strong earthquake in China's southern Yunnan province toppled thousands of homes, killing more than 600 people.

One year ago: China said it was ready to impose tariffs on $60 billion worth of U.S. imports if Washington went ahead with its threat to impose duties on $200 billion in Chinese goods. President Emmerson Mnangagwa was declared the winner of Zimbabwe's presidential election as the ruling party maintained control of the government in the first vote since the fall of longtime leader Robert Mugabe. Las Vegas police said they were closing their investigation into the Oct. 1 shooting that left 58 people dead at a country music festival without a definitive answer for why Stephen Paddock unleashed gunfire from a hotel suite onto the concert crowd.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 09:07:44 AM

Today's Birthdays:

Football Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy is 94.
Singer Tony Bennett is 93.
Actor Martin Sheen is 79.
College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Lance Alworth is 79.
Lifestyle guru Martha Stewart is 78.
Singer Beverly Lee (The Shirelles) is 78.
Rock musician B.B. Dickerson is 70.
Movie director John Landis is 69.
Actress JoMarie Payton is 69.
Jay North (TV: "Dennis the Menace") is 68.
Hockey Hall-of-Famer Marcel Dionne is 68.
Actor Philip Casnoff is 65.
Actor John C. McGinley is 60.
Rock singer-musician Lee Rocker (The Stray Cats) is 58.
Actress Lisa Ann Walter is 58.
Rock singer James Hetfield (Metallica) is 56.
Rock singer-musician Ed Roland (Collective Soul) is 56.
Actor Isaiah Washington is 56.
Country musician Dean Sams (Lonestar) is 53.
Rock musician Stephen Carpenter (Deftones) is 49.
Hip-hop artist Spinderella (Salt-N-Pepa) is 48.
Actress Brigid Brannagh is 47.
Actor Michael Ealy is 46.
Country musician Jimmy De Martini (Zac Brown Band) is 43.
NFL quarterback Tom Brady is 42.
Actress Evangeline (ee-VAN'-gel-een) Lilly is 40.
Actress Mamie Gummer is 36.
Olympic gold medal swimmer Ryan Lochte is 35.
Country singer Whitney Duncan is 35.
Actor Jon Foster is 35.
Actress Georgina Haig is 34.
Singer Holly Arnstein (Dream) is 34.
Actress Tanya Fischer is 34.
Pop-rock musician Brent Kutzle (OneRepublic) is 34.
Rapper D.R.A.M. is 31.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 09:08:29 AM
Thought for Today: "We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full." — Marcel Proust, French author (1871-1922).
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 09:18:54 AM
Thought for Today: "We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full." — Marcel Proust, French author (1871-1922).
suffer this!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 09:34:28 AM
Thought for Today: "We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full." — Marcel Proust, French author (1871-1922).
suffer this!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 09:54:26 AM
Good morning Daves and OffensiveDean.  A little break in the temps this weekend, only mid-90's.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 10:03:19 AM
Good morning Daves and OffensiveDean.  A little break the in the temps this weekend, only mid-90's.
morning Mark. 81° here now, RealFeel 93°. going to be hot and humid from all the rain yesterday.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 10:04:03 AM
Another Kennedy tragedy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/02/saoirse-kennedy-hill-death-kennedy-family-mourns-rfks-granddaughter/1899695001/
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:06:25 AM
Another Kennedy tragedy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/02/saoirse-kennedy-hill-death-kennedy-family-mourns-rfks-granddaughter/1899695001/
You are only two days behind with that one, Sheesh where do you get your news from?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 10:07:02 AM
Good morning Daves and OffensiveDean.  A little break in the temps this weekend, only mid-90's.
morning Mark. 81° here now, RealFeel 93°. going to be hot and humid from all the rain yesterday.
Pretty much par for the course here until October.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 10:07:33 AM
Another Kennedy tragedy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/02/saoirse-kennedy-hill-death-kennedy-family-mourns-rfks-granddaughter/1899695001/
You are only two days behind with that one, Sheesh where do you get your news from?
He's been roadtrippin'.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:11:37 AM
Another Kennedy tragedy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/02/saoirse-kennedy-hill-death-kennedy-family-mourns-rfks-granddaughter/1899695001/
You are only two days behind with that one, Sheesh where do you get your news from?
He's been roadtrippin'.
That fuk’n Miami Snow
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:13:26 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
Morning Bean’O , nothing like a cooler August Day in Austin, better enjoy it!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 10:14:38 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
As long as there's no red fruit.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:16:01 AM
WTF is the Moderator this morning 🤔
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:16:49 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
As long as there's no red fruit.
I never was one to “Drink The Kool-Aid”
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 10:22:48 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
As long as there's no red fruit.

I never was one to “Drink The Kool-Aid”
Now my Diet Coke has Hints of Cigar Notes.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 10:30:49 AM
Another Kennedy tragedy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/02/saoirse-kennedy-hill-death-kennedy-family-mourns-rfks-granddaughter/1899695001/
You are only two days behind with that one, Sheesh where do you get your news from?
Yea, I know.  Just didn't feel like posting it when the news first broke....wanted to wait on more info that turned out to be an OD unfortunately.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 10:31:51 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
As long as there's no red fruit.
Mr. Bean, good morning and GFY!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 10:33:52 AM
Another Kennedy tragedy...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/02/saoirse-kennedy-hill-death-kennedy-family-mourns-rfks-granddaughter/1899695001/
You are only two days behind with that one, Sheesh where do you get your news from?
He's been roadtrippin'.
That fuk’n Miami Snow
Think I'll be ordering up some more.  Never bothered with the Oxy they left me with leaving the hospital.  Maybe I can see that to help defer the costs...
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 10:50:24 AM
just finished bacon and eggs sandwiches for breakfast.
having a Nicaraguan Overrun and coffee. tastes like tobacco and coffee.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 11:07:11 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
As long as there's no red fruit.
Mr. Bean, good morning and GFY!
Why thank you.  I hate having to depend on the warden to deliver the first GFY of the day.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 11:19:22 AM
Perdomo Reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit

First few puffs have Hints of Diet Coke and Breakfast Tacos.
As long as there's no red fruit.
Mr. Bean, good morning and GFY!
Why thank you.  I hate having to depend on the warden to deliver the first GFY of the day.
Happy to oblige sir.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 12:41:12 PM
Burgers on the grill but no mushrooms and no Swiss.  Basic burgers with pepper jack cheese.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 12:49:12 PM
Burgers on the grill but no mushrooms and no Swiss.  Basic burgers with pepper jack cheese.
basic is without cheese.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Ogie on August 03, 2019, 12:59:25 PM
Quiet day.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 01:11:14 PM
Burgers on the grill but no mushrooms and no Swiss.  Basic burgers with pepper jack cheese.
basic is without cheese.
OK, Semi-Basic then😂
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 01:12:57 PM
Quiet day.
Hi Ogie, been a long time since we heard from you.  Looks like you found a good plan for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 01:23:47 PM
Quiet day.
Good day Mr. Ogie.  Glad you could stop by!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 01:24:29 PM
Quiet day.
Hi Ogie, been a long time since we heard from you.  Looks like you found a good plan for the afternoon.
He even read up on Tony's rules!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 01:24:39 PM
Quiet day.
19th hole?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 01:28:52 PM
nice at St George Island beach yesterday.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 01:34:22 PM
waiting on the redhead.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 01:41:39 PM
https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-opening-in-wesley-chapel-fla-next-year/364673
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 01:58:09 PM
I hate Famous with a passion but they have some Rose of Sharon Lanceros on the Monster which is the only Southern Draw variety I found that I really like so I might have to give in and buy a 5’r.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 01:58:56 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 02:03:51 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon 😂😂😂, that’s a good one.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 02:06:51 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap 😴 before cigar time.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 02:07:22 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 02:16:29 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 02:34:49 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
no pictures please.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 02:36:35 PM
Back at a furniture store with the warden.  FMTT.  No photo, though, just take my word that it's mind numbing.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 02:37:18 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
As long as it doesn't automatically post photos featuring your ass.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 02:37:58 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap before cigar time.
I'm about to fall asleep on this showroom sofa.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 02:39:05 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
no pictures please.
Beat me to it.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 02:42:02 PM
working on an early dinner. steak burgers with gravy, brown rice, and spinach.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 02:42:34 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap before cigar time.
I'm about to fall asleep on this showroom sofa.
the sofa must be comfortable.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 02:46:53 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap before cigar time.
I'm about to fall asleep on this showroom sofa.
the sofa must be comfortable.
That plus I'm exceedingly bored.  They could at least have a hot sales lady on duty.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 02:49:34 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap before cigar time.
I'm about to fall asleep on this showroom sofa.
Well, do that and she might not let you go to the furniture store anymore
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 02:50:14 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap before cigar time.
I'm about to fall asleep on this showroom sofa.
I just woke up
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 03:01:43 PM
I am thinking I might need a little nap before cigar time.
I'm about to fall asleep on this showroom sofa.
Well, do that and she might not let you go to the furniture store anymore
Good plan.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 03:04:58 PM
A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 03:06:18 PM
going crazy in El Paso WalMart.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 03:07:30 PM
Oh lord why are we still here.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 03:10:58 PM
Oh lord why are we still here.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 03:13:05 PM
Oh lord why are we still here.
try this.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 03:29:08 PM
Oh lord why are we still here.
try this.
😳  Now That Is OFFENSIVE!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 03:31:02 PM
Oh lord why are we still here.
try this.
😳  Now That Is OFFENSIVE!
ROTFLMAO
but no more shopping with the warden.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 03:32:18 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 03:35:52 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
At least I am not a Dumb Ass!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 03:36:51 PM
V Lancero Lit
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 03:39:31 PM
Oh lord why are we still here.
try this.
I would argue that those two mannequins are butt to butt. What's so offensive about that?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 03:41:12 PM

Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
At least I am not a Dumb Ass!

That wasn't necessarily aimed at you. Just whomever responded to my post if I hadn't specified the year.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 04:04:57 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
who's AutoFlip?
another banter member that doesn't post? 😂
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 04:05:29 PM
testy crowd today.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 04:12:39 PM
testy crowd today.
But we will make 7 pages on a Saturday
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 04:25:16 PM
Post Whore Test

Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 04:42:16 PM
🍕 Pizza for dinner tonight
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 04:43:34 PM
V Lancero Lit
Hint of watermelon towards the end of that cigar 🍉
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight
Here too but not for several hours.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:03:07 PM
Walmart shooter is from the Dallas area, sheesh that is a long drive to shoot up a Walmart when he probably passed at least 50 of them on the way.

Turned 21 years old last week according to news reports, photo appears to be that of a white boy pointing an AK47, wearing ear and eye protection, now that is out of the ordinary for a murderer.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:03:36 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight
Here too but not for several hours.
Probably 1-1/2 to 2 hours away here
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:03:58 PM
7
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 05:26:17 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
At least I am not a Dumb Ass!
We would never call you that to your face.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 05:27:47 PM
Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 05:52:46 PM
Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Sounds like you got off easy for only $500. TWSS
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:57:23 PM
Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
At least I am not a Dumb Ass!
We would never call you that to your face.
🙄
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2019, 05:58:46 PM
Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
What’s that, a deposit until the order arrives and balance is due.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 06:10:24 PM
Back at a furniture store with the warden.  FMTT.  No photo, though, just take my word that it's mind numbing.
What the hell else do you need now?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 06:11:46 PM
V Lancero Lit
Hint of watermelon towards the end of that cigar 🍉
Is that a racist remark?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 06:13:23 PM
A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 06:17:38 PM
Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Sounds like you got off easy for only $500. TWSS
So she bought a lamp or a couple of throw pillows?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 06:18:22 PM
Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
What’s that, a deposit until the order arrives and balance is due.
No, a pillow and some fabric from which more matching pillows/cushions can be made.  Also the net on some rug swappage.  Hell, I just get to pay for this stuff and try to stay out of the details as 1) I don't really care, and 2) if my choice doesn't match hers it's more likely than not to end up in an argument anyway.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 06:19:12 PM
Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Sounds like you got off easy for only $500. TWSS
.... and a nap besides.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 06:20:34 PM
A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??
Technically you are correct, but seems like there is usually a butch one and a "delicate" one, so in practice there is a pitcher and catcher. But perhaps I'm extrapolating when I shouldn't.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 06:38:40 PM
Walmart shooter is from the Dallas area, sheesh that is a long drive to shoot up a Walmart when he probably passed at least 50 of them on the way.

Turned 21 years old last week according to news reports, photo appears to be that of a white boy pointing an AK47, wearing ear and eye protection, now that is out of the ordinary for a murderer.
surprised with the number of residents armed in Texas that nobody fired back.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 06:46:47 PM
A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??
Technically you are correct, but seems like there is usually a butch one and a "delicate" one, so in practice there is a pitcher and catcher. But perhaps I'm extrapolating when I shouldn't.
They're both femme in the movies I watch.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2019, 06:51:17 PM
A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??
Technically you are correct, but seems like there is usually a butch one and a "delicate" one, so in practice there is a pitcher and catcher. But perhaps I'm extrapolating when I shouldn't.
They're both femme in the movies I watch.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 06:54:35 PM
Rolling along on page 8!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 06:55:29 PM
Sis swapped out one of their three for some Viaje's.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 07:13:58 PM
Rolling along on page 8!
You noticed Dean's 2nd image too?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 07:17:39 PM
Rolling along on page 8!
You noticed Dean's 2nd image too?
Too true.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 07:58:48 PM
A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??
Technically you are correct, but seems like there is usually a butch one and a "delicate" one, so in practice there is a pitcher and catcher. But perhaps I'm extrapolating when I shouldn't.
They're both femme in the movies I watch.
I'm with you on this one.  Hell with Deans reality.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 08:35:48 PM
After dinner coffee and a Cigar Federation "Jailbaut"  how cute!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 09:01:26 PM
After dinner and lawn maintenance smoke, Little Devil.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/1f05a1b4e5b1fea66ab5bbdcca441d29.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 09:01:52 PM
After dinner coffee and a Cigar Federation "Jailbaut"  how cute!
Who makes that one?
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2019, 09:13:38 PM
Cleaning up for a birthday party tomorrow is done for the day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450abfcb18b45e68243d46b1f2ceccdf.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 09:17:26 PM
Cleaning up for a birthday party tomorrow is done for the day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450abfcb18b45e68243d46b1f2ceccdf.jpg)
A fine smoke. I almost went with one myself but didn't think I had the time.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2019, 09:41:43 PM
Cleaning up for a birthday party tomorrow is done for the day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450abfcb18b45e68243d46b1f2ceccdf.jpg)
A fine smoke. I almost went with one myself but didn't think I had the time.
The wife is still at work, so I got all kinds of time.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2019, 09:57:03 PM
Cleaning up for a birthday party tomorrow is done for the day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450abfcb18b45e68243d46b1f2ceccdf.jpg)
A fine smoke. I almost went with one myself but didn't think I had the time.
The wife is still at work, so I got all kinds of time.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2019, 09:58:15 PM
Cleaning up for a birthday party tomorrow is done for the day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450abfcb18b45e68243d46b1f2ceccdf.jpg)
A fine smoke. I almost went with one myself but didn't think I had the time.
The wife is still at work, so I got all kinds of time.

Enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 10:27:10 PM
After dinner coffee and a Cigar Federation "Jailbaut"  how cute!
Who makes that one?
It's one of the site micro batches.
Title: Re: 8/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2019, 10:29:05 PM
Cleaning up for a birthday party tomorrow is done for the day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450abfcb18b45e68243d46b1f2ceccdf.jpg)
Good reminder.  26 Days to first game!