CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 13, 2019, 12:13:09 AM

Title: 3/13/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 13, 2019, 12:13:09 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 05:36:06 AM
Morning Humps, Hot cup of Cuban is tasting mighty good this morning.

“Live your life and forget your age.”
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 05:37:29 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 05:39:49 AM
Raspberry Thumb Prints at the Sister:

Herrera Esteli Toro
(6.0"x52)
Pack of 25 for $100  FS
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 06:34:17 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
good morning Dave.
it's Golf Day.
55° but 81° by tee time.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 06:38:06 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
good morning Dave.
it's Golf Day.
55° but 81° by tee time.
Actually supposed to get up to 55 here today, and 63 tomorrow. Break out the shorts and flip flops!
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 06:40:17 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
good morning Dave.
it's Golf Day.
55° but 81° by tee time.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 06:43:20 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
good morning Dave.
it's Golf Day.
55° but 81° by tee time.
Actually supposed to get up to 55 here today, and 63 tomorrow. Break out the shorts and flip flops!
morning Dave.
great work attire.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 06:43:47 AM
feels like Monday.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 06:44:22 AM
Morning SCDave, SummertimeDave and KeepItParDean.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 06:45:01 AM
Morning SCDave, SummertimeDave and KeepItParDean.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 06:45:09 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
good morning Dave.
it's Golf Day.
55° but 81° by tee time.
Actually supposed to get up to 55 here today, and 63 tomorrow. Break out the shorts and flip flops!
morning Dave.
great work attire.
Don't think Flo would approve.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 06:48:40 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 13, the 72nd day of 2019. There are 293 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 13, 1954, the Battle of Dien Bien Phu began during the First Indochina War as Viet Minh forces attacked French troops, who were defeated nearly two months later.

On this date:
In 1764, Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey, who served as British Prime Minister from 1830 to 1834 (and for whom Earl Grey tea is named), was born in Falloden, Northumberland.
In 1865, Confederate President Jefferson Davis signed a measure allowing black slaves to enlist in the Confederate States Army with the promise they would be set free.
In 1901, the 23rd President of the United States, Benjamin Harrison, died in Indianapolis at age 67.
In 1925, the Tennessee General Assembly approved a bill prohibiting the teaching of the theory of evolution. (Gov. Austin Peay (pee) signed the measure on March 21.)
In 1928, at least 400 people died when the San Francisquito Canyon in Southern California was inundated with water after the nearly two-year-old St. Francis Dam collapsed just before midnight the evening of March 12.
In 1933, banks in the U.S. began to reopen after a "holiday" declared by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
In 1934, a gang that included John Dillinger and "Baby Face" Nelson robbed the First National Bank in Mason City, Iowa, making off with $52,344.
In 1964, bar manager Catherine "Kitty" Genovese, 28, was stabbed to death near her Queens, New York, home; the case gained notoriety over the supposed reluctance of Genovese's neighbors to respond to her cries for help.
In 1975, the first Chili's restaurant was opened in Dallas by entrepreneur Larry Lavine.
In 1980, Ford Motor Co. Chairman Henry Ford II announced he was stepping down, the same day a jury in Winamac, Indiana, found the company not guilty of reckless homicide in the fiery deaths of three young women in a Ford Pinto.
In 1996, a gunman burst into an elementary school in Dunblane, Scotland, and opened fire, killing 16 children and one teacher before killing himself.
In 2013, Jorge Bergoglio (HOHR'-hay behr-GOHG'-lee-oh) of Argentina was elected pope, choosing the name Francis; he was the first pontiff from the Americas and the first from outside Europe in more than a millennium.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 06:49:13 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama met with former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, chairman of his Economic Recovery Advisory Board; the president then went before reporters to say his administration was working to create a "post-bubble" model for solid economic growth once the recession ended. Death claimed soprano Anne Wiggins Brown, the original Bess in George Gershwin's "Porgy and Bess," at age 96; actress Betsy Blair at age 85; and Detroit Pistons' Hall of Fame owner Bill Davidson at age 86. The Philadelphia 76ers played a final game at the Spectrum, their old home, beating Chicago 104-101.

Five years ago: Seeking to pacify frustrated immigration advocates, President Barack Obama directed the government to find more humane ways to handle deportation for immigrants in the U.S. illegally. Former Florida Gov. Reubin Askew, who'd guided the state through a period of school busing to achieve integration in the 1970s, died in Tallahassee at age 85.

One year ago: President Donald Trump abruptly dumped Secretary of State Rex Tillerson - via Twitter - and moved CIA Director Mike Pompeo from the role of America's spy chief to its top diplomat. On his first trip to California as president, Trump accused the state of putting "the entire nation at risk" by refusing to take tough action against illegal immigration. Joy Behar of "The View" apologized for suggesting that mental illness was behind claims by people that Jesus Christ talks to them; her comment had come during a discussion about Vice President Mike Pence. A third powerful nor'easter in two weeks slammed the Northeast, bringing blizzard conditions and two feet of snow to some communities. Prosecutors announced plans to seek the death penalty against the former student charged with killing 17 people at a Florida high school.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 06:51:05 AM
Today's Birthdays:

 Jazz musician Roy Haynes is 94.
Country singer Jan Howard is 89.
Songwriter Mike Stoller (STOH'-ler) is 86.
Singer-songwriter Neil Sedaka is 80.
R&B/gospel singer Candi Staton is 79.
Opera singer Julia Migenes is 70.
Actor William H. Macy is 69.
Comedian Robin Duke is 65.
Actress Dana Delany is 63.
Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., is 62.
Rock musician Adam Clayton (U2) is 59.
Jazz musician Terence Blanchard is 57.
Actor Christopher Collet is 51.
Rock musician Matt McDonough (Mudvayne) is 50.
Actress Annabeth Gish is 48.
Actress Tracy Wells is 48.
Rapper-actor Common is 47.
Rapper Khujo (Goodie Mob, The Lumberjacks) is 47.
Singer Glenn Lewis is 44.
Actor Danny Masterson is 43.
Bluegrass musician Clayton Campbell (The Gibson Brothers) is 38.
Actor Noel Fisher is 35.
Singers Natalie and Nicole Albino (Nina Sky) are 35.
Actor Emile Hirsch is 34.
Olympic gold medal skier Mikaela Shiffrin is 24.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 06:51:15 AM
Morning ?Dave
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 06:51:30 AM
Thought for Today: "Dare to err and to dream. Deep meaning often lies in childish plays." — Friedrich von Schiller, German author (1759-1805).
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 06:53:24 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 06:53:33 AM
Another one of ?Dave’s fine celebrity birthday choices.

William H Macy looks tense visiting wife Felicity Huffman after her arrest over college fraud scandal

Less than a week before the arrest, Macy spoke to Us Weekly about his and Huffman’s involvement in their daughter’s pursuit of higher education – the couple are parents to Sophia, 18, and Georgia, 16. The Fargo actor said: ‘My daughter, Sofia, the oldest, she’s in the tribe. She’s going to be an actor.

Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 06:53:56 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 06:53:59 AM
Clear and chilly 42° this morning, 63° this afternoon.
good morning Dave.
it's Golf Day.
55° but 81° by tee time.
Actually supposed to get up to 55 here today, and 63 tomorrow. Break out the shorts and flip flops!
morning Dave.
great work attire.
Don't think Flo would approve.
Shorts are fine, I wear them all summer long. Flip flops are technically not allowed, but you wouldn't know that walking around here sometimes. Lol
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 07:01:44 AM
By the way, it's still f'n damn cold out. 28° and clear.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 07:10:58 AM
By the way, it's still f'n damn cold out. 28° and clear.
Well yea, there's that...
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 07:17:29 AM
Raspberry Thumb Prints at the Sister:

Herrera Esteli Toro
(6.0"x52)
Pack of 25 for $100  FS
That's a very good $4 stick.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 07:18:49 AM
Good morning, boys.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 07:22:29 AM
Another one of ?Dave’s fine celebrity birthday choices.

William H Macy looks tense visiting wife Felicity Huffman after her arrest over college fraud scandal

Less than a week before the arrest, Macy spoke to Us Weekly about his and Huffman’s involvement in their daughter’s pursuit of higher education – the couple are parents to Sophia, 18, and Georgia, 16. The Fargo actor said: ‘My daughter, Sofia, the oldest, she’s in the tribe. She’s going to be an actor.
Neil Sedaka is only 80? I thought he was 80 when I was a kid.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 07:41:10 AM
@Dean: Found a deal for you from not one of our sponsors:

https://www.woot.com/plus/pg-pro-refurbished-golf-balls?utm_campaign=Daily+Digest+13+03+19&ref=eml&utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_medium=email&utm_term=m_1&utm_content=Sub-Temp-A&ref_=pe_3185080_401977600
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 07:46:18 AM
Accusation of dipping testicles in customer's salsa is no laughing matter, judge tells defendant

A Tennessee judge was in no mood for nonsense Tuesday at a hearing for a defendant accused of dipping his testicles in salsa that a customer ordered from a Mexican restaurant earlier this year.
"What are you laughing about, Mr. Webb?" Blount County General Sessions Court Judge Robert Headrick reportedly snapped when he heard chuckling in his courtroom. "There is nothing about this situation I find cute or funny. It's abhorrent!"
The defendant was arrested last month and initially charged with felony adulteration of food, liquids or pharmaceuticals. A female delivery driver, with whom Webb had tagged along Jan. 12, recorded Webb allegedly in the act and posted the video online, saying it was retribution for an 89-cent tip for an almost 30-minute drive.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 07:49:14 AM
@Dean: Found a deal for you from not one of our sponsors:

https://www.woot.com/plus/pg-pro-refurbished-golf-balls?utm_campaign=Daily+Digest+13+03+19&ref=eml&utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_medium=email&utm_term=m_1&utm_content=Sub-Temp-A&ref_=pe_3185080_401977600
thanks Tony. I don't seem to lose many anymore. I been playing the yellow Titleist DT SoLo for years now. easier on my wrists and eyes, now that I can see again I have lots of them.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 08:14:49 AM
AJ Fernandez Cigars Event at Don Tiki's at Daytona today.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 08:22:26 AM
wrecked eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon et. cigar time.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 08:30:50 AM
wrecked eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon et. cigar time.
Bran muffin, fresh pineapple and peach yogurt
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 08:37:46 AM
wrecked eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon et. cigar time.
Bran muffin, fresh pineapple and peach yogurt
that sounds too healthy.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 08:42:23 AM
wrecked eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon et. cigar time.
Bran muffin, fresh pineapple and peach yogurt
that sounds too healthy.
Some variation of that is what we have for breakfast most days, big “traditional style” breakfast usually a couple times per week.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2019, 08:53:35 AM
Morning boys! Pretty good Mash deal on EPC La Historia Dona Elena - 10/$46.45 FS. I've never seen them that low with FS
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 08:56:40 AM
Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 08:58:59 AM
Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
fukking dealers are crazy high.
I wish you luck with all that.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 09:04:27 AM
Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
fukking dealers are crazy high.
I wish you luck with all that.
Same reason I replace the brakes on my cars. $400+ at Firestone, less than $50 at home.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 09:06:43 AM
A Timely quote from The Adventures of Mark Twain (1944)

"Men will always vary in nature, race, creed, and desires. There will always be the belligerent and the oppressed. But in our country, we can and must hold fast to our ideal of democracy because we’ve made it a shining reality. Let’s cherish our proud traditions of freedom and tolerance. Let’s vow our that our tolerance will never become indifference and our freedom never become license. Let’s respect each other’s rights and defend with the pen if possible and the sword if need be, our inalienable privilege to be a free and united people."
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 09:27:04 AM
Looks like the Florida Liveaboard Boating Yanks have officially started  heading back north, 4 so far this morning.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 09:32:33 AM
Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
It doesn't hurt that you have the time to research and actually do the work.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 09:38:50 AM
Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
fukking dealers are crazy high.
I wish you luck with all that.
Same reason I replace the brakes on my cars. $400+ at Firestone, less than $50 at home.
I quit working on my own vehicles a long time ago when a mechanic complained that not only did he have to fix what was originally wrong, but also what I fukked up.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 09:40:02 AM
Looks like the Florida Liveaboard Boating Yanks have officially started  heading back north, 4 so far this morning.
surprising. still in the 20's in most of NY.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 09:41:29 AM
[...]

Mostly, mechanics just replace parts that the computer tells them is faulty. No one fixes anything anymore.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 09:43:51 AM
[...]

When they design an autonomous car that not only drives itself, but also fixes itself - then we'll be on to something.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 09:50:30 AM
[...]

just a matter of time.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 09:51:56 AM
[...]

I think we'll be on something.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 09:53:52 AM
[...]

Nah. They'd have to figure out a way to charge you back for it. Imagine you get a bill at the end of the month for "auto" repairs you had no idea had taken place? That's not gonna fly.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 10:00:37 AM
Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:01:14 AM
Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
It doesn't hurt that you have the time to research and actually do the work.
True, and also my old fishing truck is mostly pretty simple.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:02:03 AM
[...]

But not in our time
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 10:02:43 AM
[...]

Oh yeah, Americans would NEVER let themselves be taken advantage of by a corporation.  ???
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 10:03:34 AM
[...]

We could be on whatever we want, since we wouldn't have to worry about driving ourselves anywhere.  ;D
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 10:04:04 AM
[...]

they'll just increase the cost of buying the vehicle to cover the cost of repairs. just like the 100 miles per gallon engines they designed.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 10:04:51 AM
Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:05:55 AM
Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
Don’t want you to miss any of your commie favorites 😂

See which celebrities are in Austin for SXSW 2019

Check out which famous faces have made an appearance in Austin for the 2019 South by Southwest Festival.

https://www.statesman.com

Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:07:55 AM
I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning 🙄
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 10:16:23 AM
I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning
Mine was running.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 10:16:44 AM
Good morning, WetBean.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:21:13 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:21:59 AM
I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning
Mine was running.
Did you fill out all the required paperwork?
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2019, 10:22:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:22:49 AM
Good morning, WetBean.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 10:24:31 AM
I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning
Mine was running.
#same
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 10:42:02 AM
Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
Don’t want you to miss any of your commie favorites 😂

See which celebrities are in Austin for SXSW 2019

Check out which famous faces have made an appearance in Austin for the 2019 South by Southwest Festival.

https://www.statesman.com
one hell of a snowflake storm there.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 10:42:13 AM
[...]

Corporate Greed!!
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 10:44:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
It happens.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 10:48:12 AM
Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
Don’t want you to miss any of your commie favorites 😂

See which celebrities are in Austin for SXSW 2019

Check out which famous faces have made an appearance in Austin for the 2019 South by Southwest Festival.

https://www.statesman.com
(https://media.giphy.com/media/B4ORVnBvJCVvq/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 10:50:20 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 10:57:29 AM
Time for my walk
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 10:57:37 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!
might have been the visit from the detectives when I threatened to blow the kneecaps off that deadbeat and break his hands.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 11:02:39 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!
might have been the visit from the detectives when I threatened to blow the kneecaps off that deadbeat and break his hands.
Yeah, probably not helpful.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2019, 11:05:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 11:08:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 11:12:04 AM
Seminole County Sheriff Dennis Lemma said a 17-year-old junior at Lake Mary High School shot herself in the school auditorium. The student asked to leave class to use the restroom around 7:45 a.m. A teacher reported hearing the gunshot about five minutes later.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 11:12:09 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!
might have been the visit from the detectives when I threatened to blow the kneecaps off that deadbeat and break his hands.
Nah, it's just the commies trying to keep you down.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 11:23:44 AM
time to head to the course for lunch and a little short game practice.
enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 11:29:00 AM
time to head to the course for lunch and a little short game practice.
enjoy your day guys.
Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2019, 11:41:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 11:46:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
Sounds like you're seeking validation.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 11:47:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
Seems to be a popular name among bosses. Mine is Richard too.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 11:47:33 AM
I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning
Mine was running.
Did you fill out all the required paperwork?
Nope.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 11:48:46 AM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
And just how would you carry that bag and then how would you get all that shit out of a zippered bag in a timely manner?
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 11:55:12 AM
I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning
Mine was running.
Did you fill out all the required paperwork?
Nope.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 12:16:52 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 12:17:39 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
Sounds like you're seeking validation.
Potentially calibration.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 12:32:09 PM
Time for a dick related joke..

Don boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in he glanced up
and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was
heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat
right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation Don blurted out, "Business trip or
pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual
Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Chicago.  "

Don swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen
sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of Nymphomaniacs.  Struggling
to maintain his composure, Don calmly asked, "What's your business role at
this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my
personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really?" Don gasped for breath. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are
the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American
Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that
French men are the best lovers when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are
the best.  I have also personally discovered that the lover with absolutely
the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry,"
she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't
even know your name."

"Tonto," Don declared, "Tonto Goldstein, but all my friends call me
Bubba!"
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 12:44:26 PM
[...]

LALTS
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 01:03:12 PM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
And just how would you carry that bag and then how would you get all that shit out of a zippered bag in a timely manner?
it has a belt loop and the zippers are quick. not as neat as a pocket holster but some guys carry too much shit in their pockets.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 01:04:33 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
I wasn't a prick as a boss and I know I am well hung?
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2019, 01:06:59 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
I wasn't a prick as a boss and I know I am well hung?
Nice try
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 01:09:54 PM
I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
And just how would you carry that bag and then how would you get all that shit out of a zippered bag in a timely manner?
it has a belt loop and the zippers are quick. not as neat as a pocket holster but some guys carry too much shit in their pockets.
Should not carry anything in your pocket with a gun in it, might shoot that well hung member
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 01:42:01 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
I wasn't a prick as a boss and I know I am well hung?
Nice try
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 01:42:53 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
I resent that statement.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2019, 02:19:29 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 03:04:12 PM
CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2019, 03:31:16 PM
Well Hung Lull?
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 04:03:24 PM
CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Arganorsa Leaf courtesy of a certain well-hung white whale.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2019, 04:03:33 PM
Well Hung Lull?
TNWSS
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 04:29:09 PM
FMTT. I'm ready for Friday.

Hoping to get another smoke in this afternoon too.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 04:45:00 PM
great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 04:50:49 PM
great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
You're eating again?
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 04:58:35 PM
great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
You're eating again?
I try for 3 decent meals a day.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 05:16:47 PM
Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
I resent that statement.
Yea, Tony's a nice guy, not s big duck at all.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2019, 05:21:11 PM
CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Arganorsa Leaf courtesy of a certain well-hung white whale.
Aganorda Anniversary for me.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 05:50:58 PM
great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
You're eating again?
I try for 3 decent meals a day.
cooking.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 06:21:21 PM
CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Arganorsa Leaf courtesy of a certain well-hung white whale.
Aganorda Anniversary for me.
Nothing for me. Finally leaving the office now.
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2019, 07:26:16 PM
Woman suffers stroke after oral sex orgasm causes brain bleed
By Lizzie Parry, The Sun

March 12, 2019 | 1:42pm

A woman passed out mid-oral sex after her imminent orgasm caused a small stroke.

The unnamed 44-year-old was enjoying the fruits of her lover’s labor when she lost consciousness for two to three minutes.

He rushed her to the hospital, fearing she had suffered a fit.

When they arrived, the man told medics his partner’s body had gone stiff during the episode.
“Her partner estimated she was unconscious for two to three minutes, with no convulsive activity reported. She had otherwise been well preceding the event.”
Title: Re: 3/13/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2019, 08:01:47 PM
Woman suffers stroke after oral sex orgasm causes brain bleed
By Lizzie Parry, The Sun

March 12, 2019 | 1:42pm

A woman passed out mid-oral sex after her imminent orgasm caused a small stroke.

The unnamed 44-year-old was enjoying the fruits of her lover’s labor when she lost consciousness for two to three minutes.

He rushed her to the hospital, fearing she had suffered a fit.

When they arrived, the man told medics his partner’s body had gone stiff during the episode.
“Her partner estimated she was unconscious for two to three minutes, with no convulsive activity reported. She had otherwise been well preceding the event.”
Someone you know?