CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2019, 12:00:27 AM

Title: 3/3/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2019, 12:00:27 AM
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 05:23:56 AM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:29:49 AM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:34:36 AM
Morning Woody Whackers!

Change of pace this morning, Hot cup of Costa Rican and it is excellent.

Next Sunday we will be going back to Daylight Savings Time👍

Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:45:57 AM
56° this morning with possible rain later, mostly cloudy and low 60’s for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 05:47:06 AM
Hey Dave. Fresh brewed from my keurig. Coffee from anywhere but work later. Going to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:57:22 AM
Hey Dave. Fresh brewed from my keurig. Coffee from anywhere but work later. Going to check the boilers.
I use a Keurig too but I use the refillable pods and can make it with whatever coffee type I like and get it stronger with more coffee.  Basically I use coffee of my choice (usually Cuban Expresso Roast) for a 16 oz cup but only make a 14 oz cup.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 06:06:27 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 06:07:16 AM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Amen, brother.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 06:09:25 AM
Today is NATIONAL ANTHEM DAY – March 3

Nearly 117 years passed after Key penned “Defence of Fort M’Henry” before it became the national anthem of the United States of America.  “Hail Columbia” and “My Country ‘Tis of Thee” held honorary places as patriotic songs. But, the United States didn’t have an officially declared anthem until a congressional resolution, signed by President Herbert Hoover, until “The Star Spangled Banner” became the national anthem of the United States of America on March 3rd, 1931.
*Historical note: The spelling of “defence” in the original title of Key’s song is correct for the period.

Correcting the confusion.........

A few people incorrectly assumed that National Anthem Day is September 14, the day the song was written. This is incorrect. National Anthem Day is every March 3rd, in celebration of the day that congress made the Star-Spangled Banner our national anthem.

Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 06:10:19 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning Mayor T.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 06:12:14 AM
[...]

Is it also national kneeling day?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 06:22:36 AM
About 36° now but we're expecting another snowfall later today. They are saying we can get up to a foot. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a work from home day. (Not happy about any of this)
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 06:45:12 AM
[...]

Fuk’n Commie
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 06:49:02 AM
SHEESH: Slight risk of severe weather between 4 pm and 11 pm. Damaging winds with a line of t-storms & maybe an isolated tornado or two. Stay weather safe!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 07:00:30 AM
About 36° now but we're expecting another snowfall later today. They are saying we can get up to a foot. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a work from home day. (Not happy about any of this)
Good morning T and good luck with the weather. I have yet to check my forcaste for tomorrow.  Couple inches here from last night.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 07:02:56 AM
Hey Dave. Fresh brewed from my keurig. Coffee from anywhere but work later. Going to check the boilers.
I use a Keurig too but I use the refillable pods and can make it with whatever coffee type I like and get it stronger with more coffee.  Basically I use coffee of my choice (usually Cuban Expresso Roast) for a 16 oz cup but only make a 14 oz cup.
I buy a lot of different brands of k cups. Tim Hortons and Starbucks just to name a couple. Coffee at work is so bad I rarely touch it
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 07:24:44 AM
Hey Dave. Fresh brewed from my keurig. Coffee from anywhere but work later. Going to check the boilers.
I use a Keurig too but I use the refillable pods and can make it with whatever coffee type I like and get it stronger with more coffee.  Basically I use coffee of my choice (usually Cuban Expresso Roast) for a 16 oz cup but only make a 14 oz cup.
I buy a lot of different brands of k cups. Tim Hortons and Starbucks just to name a couple. Coffee at work is so bad I rarely touch it
I know all about “work coffee” could never drink the crap at my offices.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 07:36:48 AM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Apparently not with the weather that's coming.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 07:40:08 AM
Morning BoilerRick, BackHomeDave and UnhappyTony.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 07:44:15 AM
Today is Sunday, March 3, the 62nd day of 2019. There are 303 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 3, 1974, a Turkish Airlines DC-10 crashed shortly after takeoff from Orly Airport in Paris, killing all 346 people on board.

On this date:
In 1791, Congress passed a measure taxing distilled spirits; it was the first internal revenue act in U.S. history.
In 1845, Florida became the 27th state.
In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln signed a measure creating the National Academy of Sciences.
In 1931, "The Star-Spangled Banner" became the national anthem of the United States as President Herbert Hoover signed a congressional resolution.
In 1934, bank robber John Dillinger escaped from the Lake County Jail in Crown Point, Indiana, along with another prisoner, Herbert Youngblood.
In 1943, in London's East End, 173 people died in a crush of bodies at the Bethnal Green tube station, which was being used as a wartime air raid shelter.
In 1959, the United States launched the Pioneer 4 spacecraft, which flew by the moon. Comedian Lou Costello died in East Los Angeles three days before his 53rd birthday.
In 1960, Lucille Ball filed for divorce from her husband, Desi Arnaz, a day after they had finished filming the last episode of "The Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Show" ("Lucy Meets the Mustache") on Arnaz's 43rd birthday.
In 1966, death claimed actor William Frawley at age 79 and actress Alice Pearce at age 48 in Hollywood.
In 1985, coal miners in Britain voted to end a year-long strike that proved to be the longest and most violent walkout in British history.
In 1991, motorist Rodney King was severely beaten by Los Angeles police officers in a scene captured on amateur video. Twenty-five people were killed when a United Airlines Boeing 737-200 crashed while approaching the Colorado Springs airport.
In 2002, voters in Switzerland approved joining the United Nations, abandoning almost 200 years of formal neutrality.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 07:44:47 AM
Morning BoilerRick, BackHomeDave and UnhappyTony.
Morning ?Dave
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 07:44:53 AM
Ten years ago: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, during a visit to Israel, promised to work with the incoming government, but said movement toward establishment of a Palestinian state was "inescapable." Sydney Chaplin, Charles Chaplin's son and himself a Tony-winning actor, died in Rancho Mirage, Calif. at age 82.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama pressed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a White House meeting to make the "tough decisions" needed to move forward on talks with the Palestinians. Oscar Pistorius pleaded not guilty to murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, on Valentine's Day 2013, marking the start of the Olympian's murder trial in South Africa. (Pistorius is serving a 13-year sentence for murder after his original manslaughter conviction was overturned and his original six-year sentence was increased.)

One year ago: Actor David Ogden Stiers, best known for playing a surgeon on the "M.A.S.H." television series, died at his Oregon home at the age of 75. Coastal communities in the northeastern United States saw damaging high tide flooding and the lingering effects of powerful, gusting winds in the aftermath of a vicious nor'easter. Roger Bannister, the British athlete who, while a medical student, became the first person to run a mile in under 4 minutes, died in Oxford, England at the age of 88.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 07:47:09 AM
Fixing a little breakfast and started thinking about the ultra fresh Costa Rican Pineapples 🍍  and Mangos 🥭 we had every day.  They were so so good 😊.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 07:47:58 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Singer-musician Mike Pender (The Searchers) is 78.
Movie producer-director George Miller is 74.
Actress Hattie Winston is 74.
Singer Jennifer Warnes is 72.
Actor-director Tim Kazurinsky is 69.
Singer-musician Robyn Hitchcock is 66.
Actor Robert Gossett is 65.
Rock musician John Lilley is 65.
Actress Miranda Richardson is 61.
Rock musician John Bigham is 60.
Radio personality Ira Glass is 60.
Actress Mary Page Keller is 58.
Olympic track and field gold medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee is 57.
Former NFL player and College Football Hall of Famer Herschel Walker is 57.
Actress Laura Harring is 55.
Contemporary Christian musician Duncan Phillips (Newsboys) is 55.
Rapper-actor Tone Loc (lohk) is 53.
Actress Julie Bowen is 49.
Country singer Brett Warren (The Warren Brothers) is 48.
Actor David Faustino is 45.
Gospel singer Jason Crabb is 42.
Singer Ronan Keating (Boyzone) is 42.
Rapper Lil' Flip is 38.
Actress Jessica Biel is 37.
Rock musician Blower (AKA Joe Garvey) (Hinder) is 35.
Musician Brett Hite (Frenship) is 33.
Pop singer Camila Cabello is 22.
Actor Thomas Barbusca (TV: "The Mick") is 16.
Actress Reylynn Caster is 16.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 07:48:30 AM
Thought for Today: "America is a tune. It must be sung together." — Gerald Stanley Lee, American clergyman and author (1862-1944).
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 08:07:07 AM
How is Lizzardo today Rick?  Showing signs of settling in or still traumatized?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 08:09:57 AM
Dean’O must have found a hole for his Lizzardo this morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 08:26:20 AM
How is Lizzardo today Rick?  Showing signs of settling in or still traumatized?
Good morning Dave. He (think it is, still too early to tell). Is doing well but still getting acclimated. When he goes into a hide he is not coming out so still a lot of handling needed. He needs to learn how to regulate his body heat so I have to help him.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190303/224a63d01ee8c81994e2419cd2252ac6.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 08:48:51 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 08:56:38 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
Got to love the stories how people have turned their lives around and are actively part of a community to do well. It's the chronic relapsers that are frustrating. The ones that really just don't get it. Not the ones who are trying and have a slip up. I do not have the patience for people like that.
Just my take
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 08:58:18 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
I’ve been sober since Friday.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 08:58:53 AM
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 09:05:25 AM
Cigar offers this morning are a lost cause 👎
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 09:12:19 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
I’ve been sober since Friday.
today is the only day I worry about.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 09:48:15 AM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 09:49:57 AM
40's all day today, and windy.  Down into the 20's tomorrow night.  Winter's last gasp I hope.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 09:52:35 AM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 10:02:27 AM
[...]

Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 10:03:45 AM
40's all day today, and windy.  Down into the 20's tomorrow night.  Winter's last gasp I hope.
morning Mark. 70° and sunny here going into the mid 80's.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 10:06:19 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
Got to love the stories how people have turned their lives around and are actively part of a community to do well. It's the chronic relapsers that are frustrating. The ones that really just don't get it. Not the ones who are trying and have a slip up. I do not have the patience for people like that.
Just my take
I tend to stay away from drinking debates here. I would hate to be a responcible influence on some of these guys. 😂
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 10:07:16 AM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 10:16:40 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
Got to love the stories how people have turned their lives around and are actively part of a community to do well. It's the chronic relapsers that are frustrating. The ones that really just don't get it. Not the ones who are trying and have a slip up. I do not have the patience for people like that.
Just my take
I tend to stay away from drinking debates here. I would hate to be a responcible influence on some of these guys.
I'll do my best to stay positive. My negativity is personal and not with anyone here. My family has been impacted by a chronic liar, theif and relapser but a good ol gfy might go to your weather
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 10:17:07 AM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
I feel your pain and the associated pleasure, been there done that!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 10:17:29 AM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning Mark
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 10:21:38 AM
[...]
there's nothing wrong with my weather. 😂
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 10:24:00 AM
[...]

A better way than judging a man is to look for all the good you can find in him. If you look hard enough and long enough, you ought to be able to find some good somewhere in every man. In AA I learned that my job was to try to bring out the good, not to criticize the bad. Every alcoholic is used to being judged and criticized. That has never helped him to get sober. In AA we tell him he can change. We try to bring out the best in him. We encourage his good points and ignore his bad points as much as possible. Men are not converted by criticism.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2019, 10:46:12 AM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Finally getting the snow predicted about 24 hours later than first forecast and light snow instead of the 10” originally forecast.  Yo Senior Reek!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 11:11:40 AM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Finally getting the snow predicted about 24 hours later than first forecast and light snow instead of the 10” originally forecast.  Yo Senior Reek!
Hey CB, I'm done with this winter weather. Smoke anything good lately? I had a bowl of haunted bookshop this morning. Hope all is well with you and the family.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 11:56:11 AM
[...]

Too soon?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:58:48 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
I’ve been sober since Friday.
I've been....oh, nevermind...
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 11:59:54 AM
good morning guys. Event Committee meeting went off well. all set for the Spring Fling in April. printed off flyers for our pot luck meeting and distributed them to the two clubs in the county. stayed for a speaker meeting at one listening to a guy that got sober in 1977. Water Dept stopped by afterwards, so I'm a bit tired.
I’ve been sober since Friday.
Hi, Dave!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:00:08 PM
40's all day today, and windy.  Down into the 20's tomorrow night.  Winter's last gasp I hope.
Not looking to get out of the 30s here all week.  Snow tonight and again possibly by the end of the week.  Groundhog is on drugs.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:02:28 PM
[...]

So just like the banter...
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:03:28 PM
Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Finally getting the snow predicted about 24 hours later than first forecast and light snow instead of the 10” originally forecast.  Yo Senior Reek!
Good Day to you CB!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:04:01 PM
Cigar offers this morning are a lost cause 👎
I didn't even bother to mention them...
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:05:11 PM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Invite her over for an in house consult?  WWDD?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:05:27 PM
Good Day Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 12:09:10 PM
Lets see what the name of this oncoming storm is....
Winter Storm Scott.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 12:28:14 PM
Lets see what the name of this oncoming storm is....
Winter Storm Scott.
Hmmm, very interesting.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 01:26:50 PM
FishStorm lull.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2019, 02:09:09 PM
FishStorm lull.
Something seems off with a fishstorm.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 02:17:41 PM
FishStorm lull.
Something seems off with a fishstorm.
Anything is better than a shitstorm. But Monday isn't here yet.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 02:34:41 PM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Invite her over for an in house consult?  WWDD?
Just got home from a trip to another furniture store.  FMTT.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Invite her over for an in house consult?  WWDD?
Just got home from a trip to another furniture store.  FMTT.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 02:39:20 PM
Had a Wonderful fried chicken lunch then a stop by the grocery store.  Home with an Undercrown Corona Viva ready to light.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 02:48:54 PM
We all have our crosses to bear. I just got back from the supermarket. Not smart to do right before a storm. Needed firewood, bread, and other essentials.

Now I've got to hunker down and get some office work done. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 03:24:19 PM
He said strippers robbed him at gunpoint on his houseboat. Cops arrested him instead

https://www.flkeysnews.com/news/local/crime/article227028619.html#storylink=topdigest_homepage
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 03:27:16 PM
Fish storm has begun. 43 and rain.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 03:30:27 PM
Enjoying s Luminosa in any case.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 03:31:28 PM
Had a Wonderful fried chicken lunch then a stop by the grocery store.  Home with an Undercrown Corona Viva ready to light.
Nice choice.  The ones for sale now are called "maduro", with a label on the foot.  I haven't decided if those are new or the same as the original UC corona viva with a new label.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 03:32:46 PM
Enjoying s Luminosa in any case.
SL Oval and coffee in the man cave for me.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 03:35:19 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 03:35:45 PM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Invite her over for an in house consult?  WWDD?
Just got home from a trip to another furniture store.  FMTT.
Man goes shopping: I know what I want, I just need to find it.
Woman goes shopping: I don't know what I want but if I invest enough time shopping it will eventually come to me.  But once I get it I'll return it because it's not what I wanted after all.  Rinse and repeat.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 03:37:09 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 03:38:17 PM
Had a Wonderful fried chicken lunch then a stop by the grocery store.  Home with an Undercrown Corona Viva ready to light.
Nice choice.  The ones for sale now are called "maduro", with a label on the foot.  I haven't decided if those are new or the same as the original UC corona viva with a new label.
I think the latter, he’s relabeled several things lately much like AJ
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 03:40:09 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 03:47:44 PM
Had a Wonderful fried chicken lunch then a stop by the grocery store.  Home with an Undercrown Corona Viva ready to light.
Nice choice.  The ones for sale now are called "maduro", with a label on the foot.  I haven't decided if those are new or the same as the original UC corona viva with a new label.
I think the latter, he’s relabeled several things lately much like AJ
I have not seen the new version but have a healthy stock of the originals.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 03:48:36 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 03:50:29 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 03:51:30 PM
Current situation
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 03:52:19 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there
TWSS, though she was hoping for more.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 03:53:26 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 03:53:43 PM
Current situation
Barn doors open?  What's on the tele?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 03:56:51 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 03:57:36 PM
Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Invite her over for an in house consult?  WWDD?
Just got home from a trip to another furniture store.  FMTT.
Man goes shopping: I know what I want, I just need to find it.
Woman goes shopping: I don't know what I want but if I invest enough time shopping it will eventually come to me.  But once I get it I'll return it because it's not what I wanted after all.  Rinse and repeat.
So true.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 03:59:08 PM
Current situation
Barn doors open?  What's on the tele?
No teli just music, says it can’t connect and I don’t have the desire to investigate
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:01:04 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.
The night you bought the chef to the house looked awesome
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 04:10:42 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.
The night you bought the chef to the house looked awesome
(https://s3.amazonaws.com/pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/ios-12/256/thumbs-up.png)
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:14:50 PM
Anyone tried an Upsetter? Foundation stuff has been excellent but I’ve not tried those
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:16:06 PM
Disgusting cold rain here at the moment. Good day to be inside if I wasn’t craving a cigar
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:20:59 PM
I thought soon to cease to be NJDave was smoking? Did his phone die?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:22:17 PM
Calling for a change to snow at 6:00, fun
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2019, 04:25:32 PM
I thought soon to cease to be NJDave was smoking? Did his phone die?
I thought both Daves where enjoying a cigar.  Guess they finished quickly....
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:29:25 PM
I thought soon to cease to be NJDave was smoking? Did his phone die?
I thought both Daves where enjoying a cigar.  Guess they finished quickly....
Typical
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2019, 04:29:52 PM
Changed to snow here
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 04:42:10 PM
I thought soon to cease to be NJDave was smoking? Did his phone die?
I thought both Daves where enjoying a cigar.  Guess they finished quickly....
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 04:43:12 PM
Changed to snow here
Hasn't started here yet but it's coming. I can smell it in the air.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 05:10:38 PM
Changed to snow here
Hasn't started here yet but it's coming. I can smell it in the air.
It's here!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:10:44 PM
for some reason my truck started to overheat. calling garage tomorrow. no business meetings for me today or tomorrow or golf Wednesday.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 05:12:30 PM
for some reason my truck started to overheat. calling garage tomorrow. no business meetings for me today or tomorrow or golf Wednesday.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. No one can pick you up?
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:13:15 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.
The night you bought the chef to the house looked awesome
That was a highlight.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:15:04 PM
for some reason my truck started to overheat. calling garage tomorrow. no business meetings for me today or tomorrow or golf Wednesday.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. No one can pick you up?
If it helps your feelings any mine has to go to the shop also, check engine light came on and is running rough.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:17:00 PM
El Rey del Mundo Robusto Oscuro and coffee here.
only 79° now.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:19:07 PM
for some reason my truck started to overheat. calling garage tomorrow. no business meetings for me today or tomorrow or golf Wednesday.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. No one can pick you up?
I was on my way to the meetings when it started acting up, I made a few calls but by the time I limped her in the driveway we never would have made it on time. no big deal.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:22:30 PM
for some reason my truck started to overheat. calling garage tomorrow. no business meetings for me today or tomorrow or golf Wednesday.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. No one can pick you up?
If it helps your feelings any mine has to go to the shop also, check engine light came on and is running rough.
sensor said engine hot, turn off a/c, it wasn't on. a/c compressor continued to run. I pulled the a/c and compressor fuses and now my sensor says change engine oil. it was just changed. tried resetting it but reading 0% oil life. 😲
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:24:10 PM
good news is, I just reserved a car to rent for my trip to NY. I finally get to use my Enterprise Plus account again.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:24:33 PM
for some reason my truck started to overheat. calling garage tomorrow. no business meetings for me today or tomorrow or golf Wednesday.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. No one can pick you up?
If it helps your feelings any mine has to go to the shop also, check engine light came on and is running rough.
sensor said engine hot, turn off a/c, it wasn't on. a/c compressor continued to run. I pulled the a/c and compressor fuses and now my sensor says change engine oil. it was just changed. tried resetting it but reading 0% oil life. 😲
F’n computers
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:26:37 PM
good news is, I just reserved a car to rent for my trip to NY. I finally get to use my Enterprise Plus account again.
I usually rent a car for longer trips, saves miles along with wear and tear on my own car
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:35:05 PM
good news is, I just reserved a car to rent for my trip to NY. I finally get to use my Enterprise Plus account again.
I usually rent a car for longer trips, saves miles along with wear and tear on my own car
I no longer trust my truck.
$265 a week.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:35:16 PM
Rain is 90 miles away.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:35:50 PM
good news is, I just reserved a car to rent for my trip to NY. I finally get to use my Enterprise Plus account again.
I usually rent a car for longer trips, saves miles along with wear and tear on my own car
$265 a week.
Yeah, they are usually pretty cheap by the week.  My truck is old but well maintained and not real high mileage, rarely gives me any trouble.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:38:34 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:45:00 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:45:20 PM
This race is really sucking
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 05:45:56 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Sounds good!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 05:56:40 PM
This race is really sucking
I quit watching awhile ago.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 06:21:23 PM
Rain is 90 miles away.
30 miles now
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 06:35:02 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Sounds good!
it's on the grill. don't think it's going to hold together.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 06:53:28 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Sounds good!
it's on the grill. don't think it's going to hold together.
You got some storms headed your way tonight
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 06:59:38 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Sounds good!
it's on the grill. don't think it's going to hold together.
I was wrong. 😋
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 07:01:18 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Sounds good!
it's on the grill. don't think it's going to hold together.
I was wrong. 😋
Good Deal!
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2019, 07:02:06 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight.
I think I'll make a stuffed mushroom and cheddar burger.
Sounds good!
it's on the grill. don't think it's going to hold together.
You got some storms headed your way tonight
I see that, early morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 07:59:49 PM
They're currently saying that the snow should end by 4:AM. Hope that means they could get the roads cleared up by rush hour.

I know that I'm kidding myself.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2019, 08:38:54 PM
They're currently saying that the snow should end by 4:AM. Hope that means they could get the roads cleared up by rush hour.

I know that I'm kidding myself.
14 people killed in a tornado in Alabama.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 08:45:06 PM
They're currently saying that the snow should end by 4:AM. Hope that means they could get the roads cleared up by rush hour.

I know that I'm kidding myself.
14 people killed in a tornado in Alabama.
Snow doesn't seem so bad.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2019, 08:52:36 PM
Schools are already closed for tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:03:18 PM
Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there
Notice he said he's expecting 4-7"....the warden is not so optimistic.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:09:13 PM
They're currently saying that the snow should end by 4:AM. Hope that means they could get the roads cleared up by rush hour.

I know that I'm kidding myself.
Back to rain here...the inch on the ground is heavy as shit.  Waiting for the pines in the back to start losing branches.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:10:41 PM
Impressive Sunday!  Almost to page 10.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:12:11 PM
Got to take my mother down to Philly for Dr. appt. tomorrow morning...should be fun.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:14:19 PM
I thought soon to cease to be NJDave was smoking? Did his phone die?
Sorry, went back to packing, throwing away and cleaning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:15:20 PM
Sent three tupperdors and three humidors home with John.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:16:00 PM
Packing up the liquor cabinet to do the same.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:36:16 PM
Alright,  let's turn this page...
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:40:51 PM
Sirius radio has added about 100 new cha nels to it's on line offerings.   Some pretty interesting g.
Title: Re: 3/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2019, 11:41:27 PM
Guess that will do it for me tonight.