CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 05, 2018, 12:00:57 AM

Title: 11/5/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on November 05, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 05:07:11 AM
good morning. long day yesterday. great time and food at the Gratitude Dinner, and then a committee person spent over an hour raffling off over 40 cheap door prizes. we went from about 300 attendees to about a third when it got so ridiculous people just got up and left.
heading off to Jacksonville soon for a committee meeting.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
Oliva O maduro and coffee and then I'm off.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Morning, OnTheMoveDean.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 06:09:14 AM
Morning, OnTheMoveDean.
good morning Dave. I hope you had a nice weekend.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
Morning, OnTheMoveDean.
good morning Dave. I hope you had a nice weekend.
Not much went on, so yeah, it wasn't too shabby. Sounds like yours was interesting.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Morning, OnTheMoveDean.
good morning Dave. I hope you had a nice weekend.
Not much went on, so yeah, it wasn't too shabby. Sounds like yours was interesting.
it was a blur.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
Happy Deanday Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:04:22 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 5, the 309th day of 2018. There are 56 days left in the year.
On Nov. 5, 1968, Republican Richard M. Nixon won the presidency, defeating Democratic Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey and American Independent candidate George C. Wallace.
In 1605, the “Gunpowder Plot” failed as Guy Fawkes was seized before he could blow up the English Parliament.
In 1911, aviator Calbraith P. Rodgers arrived in Pasadena, Calif., completing the first transcontinental airplane trip in 49 days.
In 1935, Parker Brothers began marketing the board game “Monopoly.”
In 1940, President Franklin D. Roosevelt won an unprecedented third term in office as he defeated Republican challenger Wendell L. Willkie.
In 1956, Britain and France started landing forces in Egypt during fighting between Egyptian and Israeli forces around the Suez Canal. (A cease-fire was declared two days later.)
In 1974, Democrat Ella T. Grasso was elected governor of Connecticut, becoming the first woman to win a gubernatorial office without succeeding her husband.

In 1985, Spencer W. Kimball, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, died at age 90; he was succeeded by Ezra Taft Benson.

In 1987, Supreme Court nominee Douglas H. Ginsburg admitted using marijuana several times in the 1960s and 70s, calling it a mistake. (Ginsburg ended up withdrawing his nomination.)
In 1990, Rabbi Meir Kahane, the Brooklyn-born Israeli extremist, was shot to death at a New York hotel. (Egyptian native El Sayyed Nosair was convicted of the slaying in federal court.)
In 1992, Malice Green, a black motorist, died after he was struck in the head 14 times with a flashlight by a Detroit police officer, Larry Nevers, outside a suspected crack house. (Nevers and his partner, Walter Budzyn, were found guilty of second-degree murder, but the convictions were overturned; they were later convicted of involuntary manslaughter.)
In 1994, former President Ronald Reagan disclosed he had Alzheimer’s disease.
In 2009, a shooting rampage at the Fort Hood Army post in Texas left 13 people dead; Maj. Nidal Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, was later convicted of murder and sentenced to death.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:05:57 AM
Ten years ago: One day after being elected president, Barack Obama began filling out his new administration, selecting Illinois Rep. Rahm Emanuel to be White House chief of staff. A case of postelection nerves on Wall Street sent the Dow industrials plunging nearly 500 points.

Five years ago: Republican Gov. Chris Christie won a resounding re-election victory in Democratic-leaning New Jersey, while Democrat Terry McAuliffe prevailed in Virginia’s gubernatorial contest. Toronto Mayor Rob Ford acknowledged for the first time that he had smoked crack “probably a year ago” when he was in a “drunken stupor,” but he refused to resign despite immense pressure to step aside as leader of Canada’s largest city. India launched its first spacecraft bound for Mars; the Martian Orbiter Mission, or MOM, reached the red planet in Sept. 2014.

One year ago: A gunman armed with an assault rifle opened fire in a small South Texas church, killing more than two dozen people; the shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, was later found dead in a vehicle after he was shot and chased by two men who heard the gunfire. (An autopsy revealed that he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.) President Donald Trump arrived in Japan for the start of a 12-day, five-country Asian trip. Shalane Flanagan became the first American woman to win the New York City Marathon since 1977; Geoffrey Kamworor of Kenya was the men’s winner.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
Actor Chris Robinson is 80.
Actress Elke Sommer is 78.
Singer Art Garfunkel is 77.
Singer Peter Noone is 71.
TV personality Kris Jenner is 63.
Actor Nestor Serrano is 63.
Actress-comedian Mo Gaffney is 60.
Actor Robert Patrick is 60.
Singer Bryan Adams is 59.
Actress Tilda Swinton is 58.
Actor Michael Gaston is 56.
Actress Tatum O’Neal is 55.
Actress Andrea McArdle is 55.
Rock singer Angelo Moore (Fishbone) is 53.
Actress Judy Reyes is 51.
Actor Seth Gilliam is 50.
Rock musician Mark Hunter (James) is 50.
Actor Sam Rockwell is 50.
Country singers Heather and Jennifer Kinley (The Kinleys) are 48.
Actor Corin Nemec is 47.
Rock musician Jonny (cq) Greenwood (Radiohead) is 47.
Country singer-musician Ryan Adams is 44.
Actor Sebastian Arcelus is 42.
Actor Sam Page is 42.
Actor Luke Hemsworth is 38.
Actor Jeremy Lelliott is 36.
Actress Annet Mahendru (MAH’-hehn-droo) is 33.
Rock musician Kevin Jonas (The Jonas Brothers) is 31.
Actor Landon Gimenez is 15.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
Thought for Today: “Examine what is said, not him who speaks.” — Arab proverb.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:09:31 AM
Tony off to wish Mickey a Happy Birthday?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:10:27 AM
good morning. long day yesterday. great time and food at the Gratitude Dinner, and then a committee person spent over an hour raffling off over 40 cheap door prizes. we went from about 300 attendees to about a third when it got so ridiculous people just got up and left.
heading off to Jacksonville soon for a committee meeting.
Not going to make another stop in Jacksonville as well?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:22:07 AM
Jammin' today....just sayin'
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
Haven't seen CarolinaDave around lately, but there is a lancero GoTF exclusive for World Class Cigars in Houston.

https://halfwheel.com/guardian-of-the-farm-guapo-h-town-heading-to-stogies/284179

Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Tony off to wish Mickey a Happy Birthday?
Hopefully he won't be trying to give him 90 spanks on the bottom.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
Tony off to wish Mickey a Happy Birthday?
Hopefully he won't be trying to give him 90 spanks on the bottom.
Don't think that would go well.  Besides, more likely Tony would ask for the spanks.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
Good morning TwoDaves and a Dean.  60's and foggy.  Should burn off, though, and turn into a decent day weatherwise.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
Actress Elke Sommer is 78.
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 08:54:47 AM
Haven't seen CarolinaDave around lately, but there is a lancero GoTF exclusive for World Class Cigars in Houston.

https://halfwheel.com/guardian-of-the-farm-guapo-h-town-heading-to-stogies/284179
That same post has another H-Town lancero close to banterland hearts.
https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218 (https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218)
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
Haven't seen CarolinaDave around lately, but there is a lancero GoTF exclusive for World Class Cigars in Houston.

https://halfwheel.com/guardian-of-the-farm-guapo-h-town-heading-to-stogies/284179
That same post has another H-Town lancero close to banterland hearts.
https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218 (https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218)
Yea, saw that too.  Wanted to save some Halfwheel posts for Dean.
I'm happy with my Caixa, Toro and Corona Gorda.  Don't know how exclusive the Laranja Lancero is as it is available at Atlantic.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
Happy Deanday Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 05, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
good morning. long day yesterday. great time and food at the Gratitude Dinner, and then a committee person spent over an hour raffling off over 40 cheap door prizes. we went from about 300 attendees to about a third when it got so ridiculous people just got up and left.
heading off to Jacksonville soon for a committee meeting.
Not going to make another stop in Jacksonville as well?
late lunch with her afterwards.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
SBC offering for today:

SBC Monday!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the four categories below.

 Archetype
 Cloud Hopper
 Emilio
 FSG

 CODE: MONDAY = 22% off plus 5% reward points on orders $49+ on categories above.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 10:22:12 AM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
made it yo JAX in record time.
AF Cuban corona and coffee outdide the Intergroup Office.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
Haven't seen CarolinaDave around lately, but there is a lancero GoTF exclusive for World Class Cigars in Houston.

https://halfwheel.com/guardian-of-the-farm-guapo-h-town-heading-to-stogies/284179
That same post has another H-Town lancero close to banterland hearts.
https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218 (https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218)
Yea, saw that too.  Wanted to save some Halfwheel posts for Dean.
I'm happy with my Caixa, Toro and Corona Gorda.  Don't know how exclusive the Laranja Lancero is as it is available at Atlantic.
I was busy driving, so thank you.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 05, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 05, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Gonna call today. Just won't stop hurting, and the pain moves around.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Gonna call today. Just won't stop hurting, and the pain moves around.
Maybe a screw loose....literally......
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 05, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Gonna call today. Just won't stop hurting, and the pain moves around.
Maybe a screw loose....literally......
That's what I'm thinking.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 01:07:50 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 01:21:59 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: sfish on November 05, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: sfish on November 05, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Have you notified the airlines that you're hangin' up the spurs?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
(although not the same elevation/façade as in the picture)
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Well, we got one Dec. 5-7.  You got your schedule yet to know what would work?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 02:13:28 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
(although not the same elevation/façade as in the picture)
Very nice. A unique layout in that one, with the garage facing opposite the front. I like it.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Have you notified the airlines that you're hangin' up the spurs?
If we see some airline bankruptcies in the next 12 months, I think we know what we can pin it on.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
[...]
Plenty of front porch to sit in the rockers and smoke.  And a spare bedroom.  The White Whale Inn might live on after all.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 05, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
Before we hazzuh...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/383417e3ef9250cc0b9a6523d4387935.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Have you notified the airlines that you're hangin' up the spurs?
Not quite.  Plan on continuing doing some consulting, so not quite retiring from the Friendly Skies.  Besides, from the start, construction probably won't be done until early next fall, so I'll be around a while.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
[...]
I also love that they have a Summerville model, even if it's a different spelling. Very apropos.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 02:19:27 PM
Before we hazzuh...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/383417e3ef9250cc0b9a6523d4387935.jpg)
Nice! Only 11 days until that's me!
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
[...]
Exactly the plan!  Also plan on modifying the side porch into a sunroom, so always a comfortable smoking area to be had.  40 min. from GSP airport, under 2 hours from Charlotte or Atlanta.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
[...]
But the most important question, how far from Dabo stadium?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 05, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:26:02 PM
[...]
They are almost all a "shotgun type design.  Garages open to an alley, so no one actually pulls out on to the street as you can see on the attached.  Looking to build on lot 277.

https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/lots.pdf
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
[...]

Have a great steak house (with a decent bar) walking distance in the town center, beer and wine at a pizza place across the street.  Have an Inn at the town center as well, so if you all come visit at once, I can put you up comfortably.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Where have you been lurking furface?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:29:53 PM
[...]
Three miles.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
[...]
Also bumping out garage side by 8' for additional storage.  Bumping garage length by 8' to give sufficient clearance for beer fridge and other important amenities.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
The Fish cometh, the Fish goeth away...
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
Fishy lull...
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 03:08:01 PM
Before we hazzuh...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/383417e3ef9250cc0b9a6523d4387935.jpg)
Looking good Tony.  Need to put a little ice cream on them bones.  You're wasting away to nothing!
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
Before we hazzuh...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/383417e3ef9250cc0b9a6523d4387935.jpg)
Looking good Tony.  Need to put a little ice cream on them bones.  You're wasting away to nothing!
Have a Dole Whip for me, will ya?
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
The Fish cometh, the Fish goeth away...
Indeed. And we didn't even hear how his renovation project was going.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
[...]

Looks like a good choice, with some update, of course.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
Sheesh, had a nice little gathering there for about 15 minutes, then poof!
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 05, 2018, 04:57:29 PM
Little Boondocks Saints action going.  Been giving Cigar Fed. Special offerings a bit of a go.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 05:34:04 PM
Little Boondocks Saints action going.  Been giving Cigar Fed. Special offerings a bit of a go.
I see palms in the background.  Guess you're not back in Boston.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 05:34:46 PM
good evening. I just made it home. very productive day. alot like work.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
[...]

needs a gazebo.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 06:09:11 PM
[...]

And some crown molding.  Will meet you there, Dean.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
[...]

sounds like a plan Mark. Dave better have alot of cigars, whiskey, and coffee on hand.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 05, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
[...]

And a neighbor lady immodest daughter as a distraction.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 06:26:13 PM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — The Wise Man Maduro Lancero (Box of 10, $151.95)
Cigars.com — Free La Aurora Five-Pack With Purchase
Corona Cigar Co. — Warped Special Six Sampler (Sampler of Six, $73.50)
Famous Smoke Shop — Las Calaveras Edición Limitada 2017 LC52 (Box of 24 + Five-Pack, $211.95)
JR Cigar — Montecristo Nicaragua No.2 (Box of 20, $228.60)
Lighter USA — Ronson Jetlite Select ($16.95)
Serious Cigars — Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Churchill (Box of 25, $159.35)
Thompson Cigar — NUb Maduro 460 (Box of 12, $49.95)
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
[...]

yes! I saw water close by for skinny dipping.
Title: Re: 11/5/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 05, 2018, 07:04:27 PM
calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.