CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 07, 2019, 12:00:36 AM

Title: 4/7/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 07, 2019, 12:00:36 AM
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 05:13:06 AM
Good morning. Nice day yesterday. Cooked on the grill. Smoked a few cigars and took a nice bicycle ride.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 05:24:58 AM
Good morning. Nice day yesterday. Cooked on the grill. Smoked a few cigars and took a nice bicycle ride.
But did the Boilers Get Checked?

Morning Blue, glad you got some quality time off.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 05:33:50 AM
Morning Sleepers, Hot Cup of Cuban ready.

Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 05:34:31 AM
Jamming Sunday!
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 05:36:43 AM
Certainly a different twist at the Sister this morning!

Muestra de Saka Nacatamale (Toro)
(6.0"x48)
Box of 7 for $99.99 FS
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 05:38:07 AM
Also at the Sister

Espinosa Laranja Reserva Toro
(6.0"x52)
Pack of 5 for$27.50 FS
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 05:45:02 AM
Good morning. Nice day yesterday. Cooked on the grill. Smoked a few cigars and took a nice bicycle ride.
But did the Boilers Get Checked?

Morning Blue, glad you got some quality time off.
Good morning Dave. Well, 1 day at least is better than none. I have to catch my lead guy this morning. See you in a couple hours if your around.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:05:37 AM
59° and partly cloudy now, 67° and partly cloudy for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:13:39 AM
🤔 Our Mayor MAY BE Below Average

Survey: Average Person Has Just 4 Hours, 26 Minutes Of Free Time Per Week!

https://www.studyfinds.org/survey-average-american-free-time-week/
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:23:23 AM
NsAA Basketball Championships

Women:  (1) Baylor vs (1) Notre Dame   Tonight, April 7 @ 6:00 p.m. ET on ESPN

Men:       (3) Texas Tech vs  (1) Virginia    Monday, April 8 @ 9:20 p.m. ET on CBS

Obviously they did not want me to see much of the Men’s game!
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 06:26:04 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick. Heading out for coffee with big bro.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:30:10 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick. Heading out for coffee with big bro.
Morning Mayor, enjoy your coffee!
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:39:21 AM
59° and partly cloudy now, 67° and partly cloudy for the afternoon.
Heavy fog has suddenly moved in
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:40:53 AM
Jamming Sunday!
Up now:  My Father No. 1 (robusto) 5/$30 (Plus Tax for most)
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 06:44:59 AM
Also at the Sister

Espinosa Laranja Reserva Toro
(6.0"x52)
Pack of 5 for$27.50 FS
Good Cigars, but nothing cheapy-cheapo approved for sure.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 06:46:58 AM
Morning SCDave, RefreshedRick and MeTimeTony.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:50:30 AM
Also at the Sister

Espinosa Laranja Reserva Toro
(6.0"x52)
Pack of 5 for$27.50 FS
Good Cigars, but nothing cheapy-cheapo approved for sure.
Cheapy-cheapo cigars is a term in the world of those living in the past tense
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 06:50:50 AM
Morning SCDave, RefreshedRick and MeTimeTony.
Morning ?Dave
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 06:50:51 AM
Today is Saturday, April 6, the 96th day of 2019.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On April 6, 1830, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was organized by Joseph Smith in Fayette, New York.

On this date:
In 1862, the Civil War Battle of Shiloh began in Tennessee as Confederate forces launched a surprise attack against Union troops, who beat back the Confederates the next day.
In 1896, the first modern Olympic games formally opened in Athens, Greece.
In 1909, American explorers Robert E. Peary and Matthew A. Henson and four Inuits became the first men to reach the North Pole.
In 1917, the United States entered World War I as the House joined the Senate in approving a declaration of war against Germany that was then signed by President Woodrow Wilson.
In 1945, during World War II, the Japanese warship Yamato and nine other vessels sailed on a suicide mission to attack the U.S. fleet off Okinawa; the fleet was intercepted the next day.
In 1954, Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., responding to CBS newsman Edward R. Murrow’s broadside against him on “See It Now,” said in remarks filmed for the program that Murrow had, in the past, “engaged in propaganda for Communist causes.”
In 1965, the United States launched Intelsat I, also known as the “Early Bird” communications satellite, into geosynchronous orbit.
In 1968, 41 people were killed by two consecutive natural gas explosions at a sporting goods store in downtown Richmond, Indiana.
In 1971, Russian-born composer Igor Stravinsky, 88, died in New York City.
In 1973, Ron Blomberg of the New York Yankees became Major League Baseball’s first designated hitter as he faced pitcher Luis Tiant of the Boston Red Sox at Fenway. (Blomberg was walked with the bases loaded; Boston won the game, 15-5.)
In 1994, Supreme Court Justice Harry A. Blackmun announced his retirement after 24 years.
In 1998, the Dow Jones industrial average closed above 9,000 points for the first time, ending the day at 9,033.23. Country singer Tammy Wynette died at her Nashville home at age 55.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 06:51:40 AM
Ten years ago: An earthquake in central Italy killed some 300 people in the country’s deadliest quake in nearly three decades. President Barack Obama paid tribute to the memory of modern Turkey’s founding father, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, during a visit to Ankara; delivering a speech to the Turkish Parliament, Obama declared the U.S. “is not and never will be at war with Islam.” Michael Jordan, along with former Dream Team teammates David Robinson and John Stockton, were elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame; Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan and Rutgers women’s coach C. Vivian Stringer were also part of a class. North Carolina won the NCAA championship, ending Michigan State’s inspirational run with a 89-72 rout.

Five years ago: Legendary Hollywood actor Mickey Rooney, 93, died in North Hollywood. U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel delivered a two-pronged warning to Asia Pacific nations, announcing in Tokyo that the U.S. would send two additional ballistic missile destroyers to Japan to counter the North Korean threat, and saying China had better respect its neighbors.

One year ago: Texas Republican congressman Blake Farenthold abruptly resigned, four months after announcing he wouldn’t seek re-election amid sexual harassment allegations. Thousands of Palestinians protested along Gaza’s sealed border with Israel; Israeli troops opened fire from across the border, and Gaza health officials said at least nine Palestinians were killed. Former Democratic Sen. Daniel Akaka of Hawaii died in Honolulu at the age of 93. Federal law enforcement authorities seized online classified site Backpage.com and its affiliated websites known for listing adult escort services. A South Korean court sentenced former President Park Geun-hye to 24 years in prison on charges including bribery and extortion stemming from a corruption scandal that removed her from office a year earlier. A transport truck collided with a bus carrying a junior hockey team in western Canada, killing 16 people on the bus.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 06:54:39 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Media commentator Hodding Carter III is 84.
Country singer Bobby Bare is 84.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Charlie Thomas (The Drifters) is 82.
Former California Gov. Jerry Brown is 81.
Movie director Francis Ford Coppola is 80.
Actress Roberta Shore is 76.
Singer Patricia Bennett (The Chiffons) is 72.
Singer John Oates is 71.
Former Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels is 70.
Singer Janis Ian is 68.
Country musician John Dittrich is 68.
Actor Jackie Chan is 65.
College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Tony Dorsett is 65.
Actor Russell Crowe is 55.
Christian/jazz singer Mark Kibble (Take 6) is 55.
Actor Bill Bellamy is 54.
Rock musician Dave "Yorkie" Palmer (Space) is 54.
Rock musician Charlie Hall (The War on Drugs) is 45.
Former football player-turned-analyst Tiki Barber is 44.
Actress Heather Burns is 44.
Christian rock singer-musician John Cooper (Skillet) is 44.
Actor Kevin Alejandro is 43.
Retired baseball infielder Adrian Beltre is 40.
Rock musician Ben McKee (Imagine Dragons) is 34.
Christian rock singer Tauren Wells is 33.
Actor Ed Speleers is 31.
Actor Conner Rayburn is 20.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 06:55:11 AM
"Verba movent, exempla trahunt." (Words move people, examples compel them.) — Latin proverb.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 06:58:10 AM
Jamming Sunday!
Up now:  My Father No. 1 (robusto) 5/$30 (Plus Tax for most)
This is not a terrible deal either.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 06:58:41 AM
Morning SCDave, RefreshedRick and MeTimeTony.
Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 06:59:35 AM
My brother must have gone to gas up. He should be back shortly.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 07:05:38 AM
good morning Daves, Tick, and Tony.

I'm up.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 07:10:17 AM
good morning Daves, Tick, and Tony.

I'm up.
Morning Dean’O and Tick.

Mine was “Up” earlier.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 07:14:19 AM
good morning Daves, Tick, and Tony.

I'm up.
That's not info we need to know.  Go find a lady.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 07:23:49 AM
59° and partly cloudy now, 67° and partly cloudy for the afternoon.
Heavy fog has suddenly moved in
Fog lifted, sun is out and the tide is almost out.  Beautiful morning now
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 07:26:24 AM
good morning Daves, Tick, and Tony.

I'm up.
That's not info we need to know.  Go find a lady.
Remember Deliverance?  Be careful what you ask for, you might be the next lady🤔
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 07:27:29 AM
Had a big tugboat pushing a barge pass by about 10:00 last night, too dark for pictures.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 07:30:50 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.

I'm awake.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 07:37:45 AM
[...]

Today is April 7th. I know because a very special persons birthday is on the 8th tomorrow
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 07:39:21 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.

I'm awake.
Good morning guys. LA Zona Connecticut lit.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 07:39:58 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.

I'm awake.

Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 08:17:19 AM
Breakfast finished.  Biscuits, fried eggs and sausage.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 08:46:03 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 08:48:34 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 08:51:02 AM
Yankee flotilla heading back North this morning
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 08:54:00 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 09:03:54 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 09:08:18 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 09:29:56 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 09:32:24 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 09:46:04 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 10:06:07 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
75° here now heading fot the high 80's low 90´s. humidity 87% and climbing.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 10:07:35 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
I may just try to find some fresh white fish myself to throw on the grill tonight.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 10:16:52 AM
FORMER MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER CLAIMS SHE FELT PRESSURED TO GIVE ORAL SEX TO TEENAGER

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/middle-school-teacher-intimate/
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 10:19:05 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
75° here now heading fot the high 80's low 90´s. humidity 87% and climbing.
Tell me how how your weather is in July and August
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 10:20:58 AM
I often grill talapia. If it can be grilled I do it....pizza, you name it.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 10:29:35 AM
other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
75° here now heading fot the high 80's low 90´s. humidity 87% and climbing.
Tell me how how your weather is in July and August
it will be hot and I will love it. beaches, scantily clad women, bronze skins, nudity, empty golf courses.

❤❤❤❤❤
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 10:32:18 AM
[...]

👍
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 10:33:12 AM
U.S. Coast Guard ANVIL
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 10:39:07 AM
[...]

I was in Florida in August of 2013 and I had a better than than the locals.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 10:51:06 AM
[...]

TAN
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 10:54:33 AM
Busy Morning, this is the KODIAC that I posted a few days ago, picked up a loaded barge and headed back North.

Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:07:01 AM
Yankee flotilla heading back North this morning
And you were out waving goodbye?  Of course that only means that shortly the non blue-haired Yankees will be decending on the SC coast.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:08:31 AM
Busy Morning, this is the KODIAC that I posted a few days ago, picked up a loaded barge and headed back North.
Double tug day!
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 12:09:25 PM
U.S. Coast Guard ANVIL
nice.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 12:11:46 PM
shopping done. no fish but I got a couple of nice NY Strips. trying to keep shopping to a minimum seeing how I am leaving at the end of the month.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 12:12:52 PM
Yankee flotilla heading back North this morning
quite a few campers been clogging the highways the past few weeks.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on April 07, 2019, 12:13:10 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 12:27:46 PM
U.S. Coast Guard ANVIL
Nice pontoon boat too.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 12:29:36 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
Indeed. Howdy, Oy.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 12:32:50 PM
Bristol race coming up. I wonder how many cautions, how many intention wrecks, how many fights.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 12:33:30 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
I still have a few tucked away.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 12:42:06 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
I haven't had the CLE Cuarenta in a long while. That's not a bad deal either.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
Bristol race coming up. I wonder how many cautions, how many intention wrecks, how many fights.
Well the Busch race yesterday was a joke, only one minor wreck.

I mean look at all the 10’s of thousands of empty seats and one of the most popular tracks.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 02:47:11 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
I haven't had the CLE Cuarenta in a long while. That's not a bad deal either.
I smoked one a month or so ago.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 07, 2019, 03:34:29 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
I haven't had the CLE Cuarenta in a long while. That's not a bad deal either.
I smoked one a month or so ago.
And, did it hold up?
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 03:55:55 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
I haven't had the CLE Cuarenta in a long while. That's not a bad deal either.
I smoked one a month or so ago.
And, did it hold up?
Yep, very nice smoke
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on April 07, 2019, 03:58:30 PM
Not bad at Cigar Page.
Indeed. Howdy, Oy.
good afternoon, thought I’d try one of my last 3 to see if I need another 10pk 😀
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 04:24:04 PM
MF Le Bijou 1922 Lit
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 04:36:31 PM
PGA and NASCAR suck today.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 04:40:09 PM
PGA and NASCAR suck today.
Don’t know about the PGA but NASCAR sure does suck
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 04:55:33 PM
how the fuck did the Busch brothers get the lead?
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 05:01:27 PM
screw NASCAR, think I'll substitute the Lifetime network on race days.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 07, 2019, 05:01:55 PM
how the fuck did the Busch brothers get the lead?
They are better drivers than the rest of them that’s how
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: sfish on April 07, 2019, 05:29:03 PM
Afternoon boys, just lit a cigar and poured a Tanqueray & tonic. Still very nice out
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 07, 2019, 06:08:33 PM
Afternoon boys, just lit a cigar and poured a Tanqueray & tonic. Still very nice out
Very nice... Except for the Mets glass lol
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: sfish on April 07, 2019, 06:23:25 PM
Afternoon boys, just lit a cigar and poured a Tanqueray & tonic. Still very nice out
Very nice... Except for the Mets glass lol
Hahaha, got it at the game yesterday. Was a beautiful day at Citi Field
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 07:11:02 PM
Afternoon boys, just lit a cigar and poured a Tanqueray & tonic. Still very nice out
Very nice... Except for the Mets glass lol
Mets, aren't they a tennis team?
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 07:14:03 PM
linguine and meatballs in meat sauce finished. had the two daughter's here, cleaning lady and her sister. the sister is staying for a month. was evicted from her house that her boyfriend is using as a grow house.
cigar and coffee going.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 07, 2019, 07:26:50 PM
dessert.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 07, 2019, 10:44:22 PM
Evening anonymi.  Back from a great weekend out in the TX Hill Country with some of the finest folks you'd ever want to meet. Was able to enjoy a couple cigars in the process, including a herf with a few stogie smokers, a woman among them, which is unusual but somehow appreciated. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and have their loins girted for Monday!
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:33:37 PM
Afternoon boys, just lit a cigar and poured a Tanqueray & tonic. Still very nice out
Got the barn doors open on the TV?
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:34:42 PM
linguine and meatballs in meat sauce finished. had the two daughter's here, cleaning lady and her sister. the sister is staying for a month. was evicted from her house that her boyfriend is using as a grow house.
cigar and coffee going.
Quite the family....can't they stay away from trouble?
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:35:40 PM
Evening anonymi.  Back from a great weekend out in the TX Hill Country with some of the finest folks you'd ever want to meet. Was able to enjoy a couple cigars in the process, including a herf with a few stogie smokers, a woman among them, which is unusual but somehow appreciated. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and have their loins girted for Monday!
Your Lady Irish put up a tough fight, but not quite enough against those Waco girls.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:39:08 PM
May as well push this over to seven.
Title: Re: 4/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 07, 2019, 11:39:24 PM
That's what we PWs do!