CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 11, 2020, 12:25:01 AM

Title: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on September 11, 2020, 12:25:01 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 06:23:19 AM
Good morning, banterland.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 06:28:42 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 06:59:53 AM
Good morning FirstDave and EarlyMayor.  All green lights, must be Friday!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 07:00:46 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 07:02:13 AM
Good morning FirstDave and EarlyMayor.  All green lights, must be Friday!
Good morning, Ain'tNoStoppingMark.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 07:05:58 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 07:20:58 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 07:24:42 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
At least something's getting rubbed.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 07:33:59 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
At least something's getting rubbed.
CNS
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 07:38:06 AM
Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 08:03:22 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 08:19:53 AM
good morning guys.
Morning, Old Glory.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 08:32:03 AM
Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
Yea, we all know better.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 08:33:02 AM
Morning Tony, Mr. GreenBean, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 08:33:29 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 08:42:36 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 08:43:52 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, FloridaDean.  Although there can ever only be one Dean.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 08:44:45 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
What you do with your little man is your business.  We don't judge.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 08:53:12 AM
Good morning, OGDean, ClemsonDave, and FrankensteinRick.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 08:55:32 AM
Any deals out there C.com and CI are a no go?
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 08:55:40 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, FloridaDean.  Although there can ever only be one Dean.
yeah, I guess no matter where I am I'll still be me.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 08:58:21 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
you're young, you'll heal quick. most jobs would expect 2 weeks off for Workers Comp but I'm sure you'll be back at it in the morning.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 09:01:26 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
What you do with your little man is your business.  We don't judge.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/d1db297d87946b0ab7cf22a23dbde3ca/tenor.gif?itemid=5220144)
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 09:04:45 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
you're young, you'll heal quick. most jobs would expect 2 weeks off for Workers Comp but I'm sure you'll be back at it in the morning.
Yeah comp don't pay enough plus no one knows the campus and equipment like I do. I'll be back on Sunday.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 09:05:32 AM
Any deals out there C.com and CI are a no go?
forget door #2 at C.Com. Page is Page. I don't do CI.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 09:06:50 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
you're young, you'll heal quick. most jobs would expect 2 weeks off for Workers Comp but I'm sure you'll be back at it in the morning.
Yeah comp don't pay enough plus no one knows the campus and equipment like I do. I'll be back on Sunday.
that'll give those left to screw everything up for you by Sunday. 😄
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 09:29:40 AM
Today is Friday, Sept. 11, the 255th day of 2020.
There are 111 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On September 11, 2001, nearly 3,000 people were killed as 19 al-Qaida hijackers seized control of four jetliners, sending two of the planes into New York’s World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon and the fourth into a field in western Pennsylvania.

On this date:
In 1777, during the American Revolution, forces under Gen. George Washington were defeated by the British in the Battle of Brandywine.
In 1789, Alexander Hamilton was appointed the first U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.
In 1814, an American fleet scored a decisive victory over the British in the Battle of Lake Champlain in the War of 1812.

In 1885, author D.H. Lawrence was born in Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, England.
In 1936, Boulder Dam (now Hoover Dam) began operation as President Franklin D. Roosevelt pressed a key in Washington to signal the startup of the dam’s first hydroelectric generator.
In 1941, groundbreaking took place for the Pentagon. In a speech that drew accusations of anti-Semitism, Charles A. Lindbergh told an America First rally in Des Moines, Iowa, that “the British, the Jewish and the Roosevelt administration” were pushing the United States toward war.

In 1972, the troubled Munich Summer Olympics ended. Northern California’s Bay Area Rapid Transit system began operations.
In 1973, Chilean President Salvador Allende (ah-YEN’-day) died during a violent military coup.
In 2006, in a prime-time address, President George W. Bush invoked the memory of the victims of the 9/11 attacks as he staunchly defended the war in Iraq, though he acknowledged that Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the attacks.

In 2007, a new Osama bin Laden videotape was released on the sixth anniversary of 9/11; in it, the al-Qaida leader’s voice is heard commemorating one of the suicide hijackers and calling on young Muslims to follow his example by martyring themselves in attacks.
In 2008, presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama put aside politics as they visited ground zero together on the anniversary of 9/11 to honor its victims.
In 2012, a mob armed with guns and grenades launched a fiery nightlong attack on a U.S. diplomatic outpost and a CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya, killing U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 09:30:35 AM
Ten years ago: Speaking at the Pentagon, President Barack Obama appealed to the nation to honor the memory of the September 11 victims by hewing to the values of diversity and tolerance. In New York, a morning ceremony of remembrance gave way to an afternoon of protests and counter-protests over a proposed Islamic center near ground zero. A gunman in rural eastern Kentucky killed five people before turning the shotgun on himself. Kim Clijsters won a second consecutive U.S. Open championship and third overall, easily beating Vera Zvonareva (zvahn-uh-RAY’-vuh) 6-2, 6-1. Actor Kevin McCarthy, 96, died in Hyannis, Massachusetts.

Five years ago: A crane collapsed onto the Grand Mosque in Mecca, killing 111 people ahead of the annual hajj pilgrimage. Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ended his second bid for the Republican presidential nomination, becoming the first major candidate of the 2016 campaign to give up on the White House. Roberta Vinci stunned Serena Williams to end her Grand Slam bid in one of the greatest upsets in tennis history; the 43rd-ranked Italian won 2-6, 6-4, 6-4 in the U.S. Open semifinals.

One year ago: The Supreme Court allowed nationwide enforcement of a new Trump administration rule preventing most Central American migrants from seeking asylum in the United States; the policy was meant to deny asylum to anyone who passed through another country on the way to the U.S. without seeking protection there. Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens died at his Dallas home; he was 91.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 09:33:37 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Earl Holliman is 92.
Comedian Tom Dreesen is 81.
Movie director Brian De Palma is 80.
Singer-actor-dancer Lola Falana is 78.
Rock musician Mickey Hart (The Dead) is 77.
Guitarist Leo Kottke is 75.
Actor Phillip Alford is 72.
Actor Amy Madigan is 70.
Rock singer-musician Tommy Shaw (Styx) is 67.
Sports reporter Lesley Visser is 67.
Reed Birney is 66.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh (jay) Johnson is 63.
Musician Jon Moss (Culture Club) is 63.
Actor Scott Patterson is 62.
Rock musician Mick Talbot (The Style Council) is 62.
Actor/director Roxann Dawson is 62.
Actor John Hawkes is 61.
Actor Anne Ramsay is 60.
Actor Virginia Madsen is 59.
Actor Kristy McNichol is 58.
Musician-composer Moby is 55.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is 55.
Business reporter Maria Bartiromo is 53.
Singer Harry Connick Jr. is 53.
Rock musician Bart Van Der Zeeuw is 52.
Actor Taraji (tuh-RAH’-jee) P. Henson is 50.
Actor Laura Wright is 50.
Rock musician Jeremy Popoff (Lit) is 49.
Blogger Markos Moulitsas is 49.
Singer Brad Fischetti (LFO) is 45.
Rapper Mr. Black is 43.
Rock musician Jon Buckland (Coldplay) is 43.
Rapper Ludacris is 43.
Rock singer Ben Lee is 42.
Actor Ryan Slattery is 42.
Actor Ariana Richards is 41.
Country singer Charles Kelley (Lady Antebellum) is 39.
Actor Elizabeth Henstridge is 33.
Actor Tyler Hoechlin (HEK’-lihn) is 33.
Actor Mackenzie Aladjem is 19.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 09:34:44 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
So how did this incident happen?
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 09:42:38 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
So how did this incident happen?
Doing his job. Try to keep up.
Thank you for thinking of me. I'm more upset I can't golf but it is painfull. I sheered coupling snapped back at me doing a pump repair. When asked on accident report if anything could have been done to prevent this I said..... not do my job!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 09:45:36 AM
making a mess building sauce.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 09:51:32 AM
Today is Friday, Sept. 11, the 255th day of 2020.
There are 111 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
In 1789, Alexander Hamilton was appointed the first U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.
And then he got to be in the room where it happened, the room where it happened, the room where it happened.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 09:58:26 AM
Early hazzuh!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 10:00:23 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 10:02:41 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 10:03:39 AM
Take care guys. Off to the vet. I'll check in later. Baseball to watch at 4pm
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 10:27:15 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
I would never have showed up.
it's like he can't post if he's now working. if he ever retires we'll never hear from him again. 😂
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 10:47:31 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
I would never have showed up.
it's like he can't post if he's now working. if he ever retires we'll never hear from him again. 😂
Like RedfishSCDave.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 10:55:30 AM
Any word from InfirmedRick?
Yeah I posted yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me. Scheduled day off and vet visit for my little man this morning.
So how did this incident happen?
Doing his job. Try to keep up.
Thank you for thinking of me. I'm more upset I can't golf but it is painfull. I sheered coupling snapped back at me doing a pump repair. When asked on accident report if anything could have been done to prevent this I said..... not do my job!
Thanks, I missed that.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 10:57:10 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
I would never have showed up.
it's like he can't post if he's now working. if he ever retires we'll never hear from him again. 😂
Don't think you or I will need to worry about seeing if that is true or not.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 10:57:47 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
I would never have showed up.
it's like he can't post if he's now working. if he ever retires we'll never hear from him again. 😂
Like RedfishSCDave.
Yea, something like that... ::)   :-X
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 11:29:16 AM
nap time I guess.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 11:54:50 AM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
Or woman as the case might be...
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 11:56:59 AM
nap time I guess.
Or goin' with the Flo...
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 12:03:03 PM
Guess Trumpf is getting a little flack for removal of the "losers" flag from the top of the white house.  (Maybe he thought it was a black lives matter flag..)
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 11, 2020, 12:04:21 PM
Not great games, but good to see both college and pro football last night.  Back to full schedule on Saturday!
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 12:24:46 PM
Today is Friday, Sept. 11, the 255th day of 2020.
There are 111 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
In 1789, Alexander Hamilton was appointed the first U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.
And then he got to be in the room where it happened, the room where it happened, the room where it happened.
CNS
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on September 11, 2020, 01:14:18 PM
This Is What Really Happens When You Stop Wearing a Bra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/really-happens-stop-wearing-bra-172401103.html
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on September 11, 2020, 01:53:05 PM
9/11
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 03:39:09 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 03:39:51 PM
This Is What Really Happens When You Stop Wearing a Bra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/really-happens-stop-wearing-bra-172401103.html
You can't pay me to click that link.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 04:14:57 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
Now was that so difficult?
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 04:43:58 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
Now was that so difficult?
TWHS
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 05:29:52 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
Now was that so difficult?
TWHS
I changed it from "hard" because I thought it would be too easy.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 05:31:26 PM
@bluecollar : It's still early yet and I don't want to jinx it.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 07:03:22 PM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
Well at least he gave the "man" half a day!
I would never have showed up.
it's like he can't post if he's now working. if he ever retires we'll never hear from him again.
He could, but with 3 kids in the house, he rarely has a moment where he's not doing something else that needs to be done.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 07:04:18 PM
Early hazzuh!
WTF, where is your signed and notarized permission slip, young man?!?!
I'm sure I forwarded it to someone.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 08:07:49 PM
GOTF Apollo.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/bc81c9e6680d07d58b43c87cc892fcb8.jpg)
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 08:09:18 PM
And in case you were wondering..
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/bd612d18ef76fb5dfaeaf0b9f41a2992.jpg)
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 08:23:27 PM
@bluecollar : It's still early yet and I don't want to jinx it.
Watching game 2 now. I've had YES on in the Man Cave since 4 this afternoon.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 08:24:12 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
That looks like a nice Haul.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 08:28:36 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
That looks like a nice Haul.
Is that purple the robusto?
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 08:51:07 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
That looks like a nice Haul.
Is that purple the robusto?
Yes.  The devil made me do it, with an assist credited to ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on September 11, 2020, 09:03:52 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
That looks like a nice Haul.
Is that purple the robusto?
Yes.  The devil made me do it, with an assist credited to ClemsonDave.
He's a good influencer
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 11, 2020, 09:18:49 PM
@bluecollar : It's still early yet and I don't want to jinx it.
Watching game 2 now. I've had YES on in the Man Cave since 4 this afternoon.
You'll have to do that more often. You're good luck.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on September 11, 2020, 09:23:32 PM
Devil delivery at long last
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/0b2566428cb4aed5376965d40cf8db46.jpg)
That looks like a nice Haul.
Is that purple the robusto?
Yes.  The devil made me do it, with an assist credited to ClemsonDave.
He's a good influencer
Indeed.  I don't care what anyone says, he's alright.
Title: Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 11, 2020, 10:57:52 PM
And in case you were wondering..
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200912/bd612d18ef76fb5dfaeaf0b9f41a2992.jpg)
Oof.