CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 14, 2019, 12:03:18 AM

Title: 6/14/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on June 14, 2019, 12:03:18 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 05:20:30 AM
Morning Slackers, Coffee is ready.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 05:25:16 AM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 05:32:32 AM
The Bruins lose one night, then the Warriors lose the next night. It's not even my birthday.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 05:34:37 AM
Today Is:

NATIONAL BOURBON DAY - National Bourbon Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on June 14th.

National Bourbon Day is dedicated to bourbon, a type of whiskey made only in the United States. In order to be classified as bourbon it also must be made of a grain mixture of at least 51% corn, be aged in new, charred oak containers, be distilled at no more than 160 proof, be put in barrels at no more than 125 proof, and be bottled at 80 proof (40%) or more. Although it does not need to be made in Kentucky, most is.

National Bourbon Day should be celebrated by drinking bourbon. It can be drank neat, over ice, diluted, or in mixed drinks such as the Manhattan, Old Fashioned, whiskey sour, or mint julep.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 05:36:26 AM
Today is also:

FLAG DAY

Flag Day is observed on June 14 to honor and commemorate the adoption of the American flag which occurred on this day in 1777 by the Second Continental Congress. The United States Army also celebrates its birthday on this day. One year earlier the United States declared Independence from Great Britain with the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 06:13:36 AM
Time to get loaded up and ready to head out.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:34:04 AM
Morning PrinceOfTidesDave and FloDave.  Folks sleeping in today apparently.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 06:37:57 AM
Today Is:

NATIONAL BOURBON DAY - National Bourbon Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on June 14th.

National Bourbon Day is dedicated to bourbon, a type of whiskey made only in the United States. In order to be classified as bourbon it also must be made of a grain mixture of at least 51% corn, be aged in new, charred oak containers, be distilled at no more than 160 proof, be put in barrels at no more than 125 proof, and be bottled at 80 proof (40%) or more. Although it does not need to be made in Kentucky, most is.

National Bourbon Day should be celebrated by drinking bourbon. It can be drank neat, over ice, diluted, or in mixed drinks such as the Manhattan, Old Fashioned, whiskey sour, or mint julep.
I celebrated a day early. Went out with some old friends last evening and stuck with the bourbon.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 06:38:29 AM
Time to get loaded up and ready to head out.
Bring home some grub.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 06:40:33 AM
Morning PrinceOfTidesDave and FloDave.  Folks sleeping in today apparently.
Blame it on the aforementioned bourbon.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:40:45 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 06:41:14 AM
Good morning to all Daves.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:41:29 AM
Good offerings of AJF sticks at the Sis this morning.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 06:43:32 AM
Morning PrinceOfTidesDave and FloDave.  Folks sleeping in today apparently.
Blame it on the aforementioned bourbon.
At least you made the flip on time. Morning Tony, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:44:09 AM
New Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask Robusto that has very positive initial ratings, and New World Cameroon by AJ Fernandez Double Robusto boxes for a good price.  Third offering is the reliable Diesel Unlimited d.nt (Perfecto), but its a little overshadowed by the new and shiny.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:46:34 AM
Today is Friday, June 14, the 165th day of 2019. There are 200 days left in the year. This is Flag Day.

Today's Highlight in History:
On June 14, 1954, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure adding the phrase "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance.

On this date:
In 1775, the Continental Army, forerunner of the United States Army, was created.
In 1777, the Second Continental Congress approved the design of the original American flag.
In 1940, German troops entered Paris during World War II; the same day, the Nazis began transporting prisoners to the Auschwitz (OWSH'-vitz) concentration camp in German-occupied Poland.
In 1943, the U.S. Supreme Court, in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, ruled 6-3 that public school students could not be forced to salute the flag of the United States.
In 1968, Dr. Benjamin Spock and three other peace activists were convicted in Boston of conspiring to encourage young men to evade the draft during the Vietnam War. (The verdicts were later overturned by an appeals court.) The Iron Butterfly single "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" was released by Atco Records.
In 1982, Argentine forces surrendered to British troops on the disputed Falkland Islands.
In 1985, the 17-day hijack ordeal of TWA Flight 847 began as a pair of Lebanese Shiite (SHEE'-eyet) Muslim extremists seized the jetliner shortly after takeoff from Athens, Greece.
In 1986, death claimed Broadway librettist Alan Jay Lerner in New York at age 67; Argentine author Jorge Luis Borges in Geneva at age 86; and "Wild Kingdom" host Marlin Perkins in suburban St. Louis at age 81.
In 1990, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld, 6-3, police checkpoints that examined drivers for signs of intoxication.
In 1993, President Bill Clinton nominated Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court.
In 1999, About 15,000 NATO peacekeepers spread out across Kosovo, including a convoy of about 1,200 U.S. Marines.
In 2017, a rifle-wielding gunman opened fire on Republican lawmakers at a congressional baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, wounding House Whip Steve Scalise (skuh-LEES') and several others; the assailant died in a battle with police. Fire ripped through the 24-story Grenfell Tower in West London, killing 71 people.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:47:11 AM
Ten years ago: The Los Angeles Lakers won their 15th championship, beating the Orlando Magic 99-86 in Game 5 of the NBA finals. Anna Nordqvist shot a 4-under par 68 to become the second rookie in a row to win the LPGA Championship. Bob Bogle, 75, lead guitarist and co-founder of the rock band The Ventures, died in Vancouver, Washington.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama forced union workers in Philadelphia's commuter rail strike to return to the job, granting Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's request to create a presidential emergency board to mediate the contract dispute. Pro-Russia separatists shot down a Ukrainian transport plane, killing all 49 people on board. Afghans braved threats of violence and searing heat to vote in a presidential runoff (Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai was eventually declared the winner).

One year ago: A Justice Department watchdog report on the FBI's handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe criticized the FBI and its former director, James Comey, but did not find evidence that political bias tainted the investigation. AT&T and Time Warner completed their merger, one of the biggest media deals ever, two days after a federal judge approved the combination. Betting on professional sports became legal in New Jersey; the state had fought for eight years against a federal law that limited sports betting to Nevada, Delaware, Montana and Oregon. Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited the Bible in defending the border policy that was separating children from parents; he said the Apostle Paul had commanded that the laws of government should be obeyed because "God has ordained them for the purpose of order."
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:48:58 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Marla Gibbs is 88.
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., is 80.
Country-rock musician Spooner Oldham is 76.
Rock singer Rod Argent (The Zombies; Argent) is 74.
President Donald Trump is 73.
Singer Janet Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 73.
Rock musician Barry Melton is 72.
Rock musician Alan White (Yes) is 70.
Actor Eddie Mekka is 67.
Actor Will Patton is 65.
Olympic gold medal speed skater Eric Heiden (HY'-dun) is 61.
Jazz musician Marcus Miller is 60.
Singer Boy George is 58.
Rock musician Chris DeGarmo is 56.
Actress Traylor Howard is 53.
Actress Yasmine Bleeth is 51.
Actor Faizon Love is 51.
Actor Stephen Wallem is 51.
International Tennis Hall of Famer Steffi Graf is 50.
Actor Sullivan Stapleton is 42.
Screenwriter Diablo Cody is 41.
Actor Lawrence Saint-Victor is 37.
Actor Torrance Coombs is 36.
Actor J.R. Martinez is 36.
Actor-singer Kevin McHale is 31.
Actress Lucy Hale is 30.
Pop singer Jesy Nelson (Little Mix) is 28.
Country singer Joel Crouse is 27.
Actor Daryl Sabara is 27.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:49:23 AM
Thought for Today: "The flag of the United States has not been created by rhetorical sentences in declarations of independence and in bills of rights. It has been created by the experience of a great people, and nothing is written upon it that has not been written by their life. It is the embodiment, not of a sentiment, but of a history." — President Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924), in an address delivered on June 14, 1915.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 06:54:10 AM
Not just Flag Day and National Bourbon Day.  Today is lots of "Days"

June 14, 2019
– NATIONAL FLAG DAY
– INTERNATIONAL BATH DAY
– NATIONAL BOURBON DAY
– ARMY BIRTHDAY
 – WEAR BLUE DAY
– NATIONAL FLIP FLOP DAY
– NATIONAL STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE DAY
– NATIONAL POP GOES THE WEASEL DAY
– NATIONAL NEW MEXICO DAY
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 07:01:12 AM
Talk to myself here at night...now I'm talking to myself here in the morning...
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 07:02:16 AM
Good offerings of AJF sticks at the Sis this morning.
They seem to be on their game as of late.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 07:02:40 AM
Talk to myself here at night...now I'm talking to myself here in the morning...
You are your best audience.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 07:03:21 AM
Talk to myself here at night...now I'm talking to myself here in the morning...
I just saw your posts from last night. You were so close.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2019, 07:05:06 AM
Funeral to attend this morning and work from home this afternoon. Therefore you'll be getting some radio silence from me for a bit.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 07:08:49 AM
Funeral to attend this morning and work from home this afternoon. Therefore you'll be getting some radio silence from me for a bit.
Pretty shitty way to start the day. At least it's Friday?
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 07:52:18 AM
Funeral to attend this morning and work from home this afternoon. Therefore you'll be getting some radio silence from me for a bit.
Join the crowd!
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 07:52:49 AM
Funeral to attend this morning and work from home this afternoon. Therefore you'll be getting some radio silence from me for a bit.
Join the crowd!
...radio silence part...
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 08:02:23 AM
good morning guys. I slept in.cats kept me up all night. La Palina Classic and coffee.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 08:03:16 AM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 08:56:48 AM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
Sounds like something Confucius once said.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 09:29:08 AM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
Sounds like something Confucius once said.
morning Dave.
anybody, even me, can go fishing, but it's more important catching if you want to eat.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 09:36:14 AM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
Sounds like something Confucius once said.
morning Dave.
anybody, even me, can go fishing, but it's more important catching if you want to eat.
Can't argue with that!
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2019, 09:59:32 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'm back.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'm back.
RazMan.
how's the injury coming alone?
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2019, 10:19:40 AM
Morning, muchachos. I'm back.
RazMan.
how's the injury coming alone?
The surgical scar.  Got a custom splint now. Healing up.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/adbec357fa3eef70f8714f2ce080c1bf.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 10:21:27 AM
Morning whoever didn't already leave.  Sorry I'm late, had to put the flag out.   8)
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 10:24:32 AM
Morning whoever didn't already leave.  Sorry I'm late, had to put the flag out.   8)
Not quite hazzuh time yet. Morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
Morning whoever didn't already leave.  Sorry I'm late, had to put the flag out.   8)
Was someone burning it?
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 10:36:19 AM
Morning whoever didn't already leave.  Sorry I'm late, had to put the flag out.   8)
took that long?
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 11:02:59 AM
Morning whoever didn't already leave.  Sorry I'm late, had to put the flag out.   8)
Was someone burning it?
Guess I walked right into that one.  Morning, Stitches.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 11:04:18 AM
Scorcher at the Page, in case anyone's interested.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 11:24:35 AM
good morning guys. I slept in.cats kept me up all night. La Palina Classic and coffee.
Two legged or four?
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 11:26:18 AM
Morning Raz.  You will set off all the bells and whistles at the airport now for sure.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 11:27:13 AM
Good Day PatriotBean.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2019, 11:29:43 AM
Morning Raz.  You will set off all the bells and whistles at the airport now for sure.
Nah, everything is X-Ray now.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 11:44:31 AM
good morning guys. I slept in.cats kept me up all night. La Palina Classic and coffee.
Two legged or four?
four.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 11:59:00 AM
Morning Raz.  You will set off all the bells and whistles at the airport now for sure.
Nah, everything is X-Ray now.
Haven't done the metal detector in years myself.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 02:08:54 PM
Double sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2019, 02:21:41 PM
Alrighty then, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 02:37:57 PM
Kind of wimpered exit...
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 02:39:05 PM
Sheeshworthy afternoon indeed.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 03:03:34 PM
Back from lunch meeting, in the man cave with another from the Southern Draw sampler, Jacob's Ladder.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 03:31:08 PM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
I did both, fished, caught but below legal size and went a block down the street and caught 2 nice already Cleaned flounder and 2 pounds of Jumbo shrimp for dinner.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 03:34:47 PM
Enjoyable day even though fish were mighty slow and wind was blowing like a sumbitch.   Water was plenty rough traveling through the bay.

My fishing dog was working hard.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 03:34:58 PM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
I did both, fished, caught but below legal size and went a block down the street and caught 2 nice already Cleaned flounder and 2 pounds of Jumbo shrimp for dinner.
sounds like a great day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 03:35:24 PM
Enjoyable day even though fish were mighty slow and wind was blowing like a sumbitch.   Water was plenty rough traveling through the bay.

My fishing dog was working hard.
💕
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 03:37:31 PM
Enjoyable day even though fish were mighty slow and wind was blowing like a sumbitch.   Water was plenty rough traveling through the bay.

My fishing dog was working hard.
💕
@Dean, you take those four legged pussies for a kayak ride yet?
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 03:43:04 PM
And another family turns themselves into cheap whores.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Iconic Texas burger chain Whataburger announced Friday that the founders have sold their majority stake to BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank based in Chicago.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 03:51:12 PM
And another family turns themselves into cheap whores.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Iconic Texas burger chain Whataburger announced Friday that the founders have sold their majority stake to BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank based in Chicago.
Indeed.  The article I read said the price tag was $6B.  Damn.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 03:52:07 PM
Enjoyable day even though fish were mighty slow and wind was blowing like a sumbitch.   Water was plenty rough traveling through the bay.

My fishing dog was working hard.
💕
@Dean, you take those four legged pussies for a kayak ride yet?
no, not yet.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 03:54:40 PM
And another family turns themselves into cheap whores.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Iconic Texas burger chain Whataburger announced Friday that the founders have sold their majority stake to BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank based in Chicago.
their burgers will end up like Whoppers and Big Macs.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 04:20:15 PM
And another family turns themselves into cheap whores.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Iconic Texas burger chain Whataburger announced Friday that the founders have sold their majority stake to BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank based in Chicago.
their burgers will end up like Whoppers and Big Macs.
Or probably worse
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2019, 04:26:39 PM
heading out for an eating meeting.
pizza at an Attitude Adjustment meeting.
no knuckle dragging.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 04:58:10 PM
And another family turns themselves into cheap whores.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Iconic Texas burger chain Whataburger announced Friday that the founders have sold their majority stake to BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank based in Chicago.
their burgers will end up like Whoppers and Big Macs.
Or probably worse
Go into any Whataburger and you get great service with a smile.  That's likely to suffer, too.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 05:21:39 PM
Back from lunch meeting, in the man cave with another from the Southern Draw sampler, Jacob's Ladder.
Nice product line, don't you think?  Thanks EPC!
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 05:22:10 PM
65° this morning, sunny and 80° for the afternoon.

Heading out fishing around 7:00, best tide swing for fishing today is around 11:00-11:30 this morning.
try going catching instead of fishing.
I did both, fished, caught but below legal size and went a block down the street and caught 2 nice already Cleaned flounder and 2 pounds of Jumbo shrimp for dinner.
That's one way to do it.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2019, 05:44:39 PM
WALHALLA, S.C. - (WYFF) - A woman was pulled over Monday in Wahalla while driving a child’s Power Wheels truck, according to Wahalla Police Chief Sean Brinson.

According to NBC affiliate WYFF in Greenville, Brinson said Megan Holman was pulled over on North Church Street after someone called authorities and asked them to check on a suspicious person.

He said Holman was under the influence of a narcotic.

She was arrested and charged with public intoxication, Brinson said.
He said the woman was about a mile from her house when she was arrested.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2019, 06:07:13 PM
Back from lunch meeting, in the man cave with another from the Southern Draw sampler, Jacob's Ladder.
Nice product line, don't you think?  Thanks EPC!
Yes, and thanks for the initial introduction, BTW.
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 10:15:54 PM
We're  rollin' now...
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 10:19:16 PM
Back from lunch meeting, in the man cave with another from the Southern Draw sampler, Jacob's Ladder.
Nice product line, don't you think?  Thanks EPC!
Yes, and thanks for the initial introduction, BTW.
Thata what I'm here for!
Title: Re: 6/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2019, 10:20:12 PM
Back from lunch meeting, in the man cave with another from the Southern Draw sampler, Jacob's Ladder.
Nice product line, don't you think?  Thanks EPC!
Yes, and thanks for the initial introduction, BTW.
Thata what I'm here for!
Enablin' you and Fishy.