CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 31, 2019, 12:00:52 AM

Title: 1/31/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 31, 2019, 12:00:52 AM
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 12:32:23 AM
6° but feels like -14°, at the moment. I'll check again in a few hours.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:23:01 AM
Morning FrozenPeople!

“A person falls asleep the fastest when he turns off the alarm clock.” - Anonymous
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:26:31 AM
Clear and 32° here but feels like 25°, sunny and 45° for the afternoon with winds under 10 mph.  That is pretty close to our average temperatures for this time of the year.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 05:31:52 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 05:33:20 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 05:33:51 AM
34° here. may hit 60°. all uphill from now. reaching 80° by next week.
coffee and Oliva O maduro going.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 05:34:18 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 05:35:31 AM
2° and feels like -17° here, at the moment.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 05:38:13 AM
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/pembroke-pines/fl-ne-pembroke-pines-hole-20190130-story.html
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:38:19 AM
2° and feels like -17° here, at the moment.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:38:56 AM
good morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:41:06 AM
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/pembroke-pines/fl-ne-pembroke-pines-hole-20190130-story.html
Best part:

“Thankfully, unlike some other South Florida news stories, no one turned up dead when a Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy and a cadaver dog searched tunnel openings for a body.”
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:49:28 AM
Congratulations to the Cokehead Trust Fund Baby NFL Commissioner for making a total fool of himself and the league yesterday regarding the infamous Saints “Non-Call.

Atlanta (CNN)While he admitted publicly that NFL game officials -- as New Orleans Saints fans would spell it -- "bleaux" a major non-call in the NFC championship game, 'Our officials are human'
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 05:50:39 AM
2° and feels like -17° here, at the moment.
Morning Mayor T
It's not so much my ass that is the problem.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 05:52:59 AM
Congratulations to the Cokehead Trust Fund Baby NFL Commissioner for making a total fool of himself and the league yesterday regarding the infamous Saints “Non-Call.

Atlanta (CNN)While he admitted publicly that NFL game officials -- as New Orleans Saints fans would spell it -- "bleaux" a major non-call in the NFC championship game, 'Our officials are human'
Until it comes out that the refs were on the take.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 06:05:18 AM
How Appropriate 😀

National Hot Chocolate Day 2019 – January 31

Indulge in your favorite hot chocolate by heading down to your local coffee shop or restaurant with your go-to drink. The truly best way to celebrate hot chocolate in all it's chocolatey glory is simply drinking it!

Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 06:08:56 AM
If you think it’s cold at your house then think again!

Current Actual Temperature in International Falls, MN is -37°.  Forecast high is -9°.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 06:09:11 AM
-6 feels like -15 here. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 06:09:33 AM
If you think it’s cold at your house then think again!

Current Actual Temperature in International Falls, MN is -37 Degrees.
That's chilly.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 06:32:59 AM
If you think it’s cold at your house then think again!

Current Actual Temperature in International Falls, MN is -37°.  Forecast high is -9°.
That's nuts.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 06:33:34 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 06:41:03 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. Staying warm?
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 06:45:53 AM
-6 feels like -15 here. Sheesh.
morning Dave. still golf weather here.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 06:52:52 AM
Rick had bad weather yesterday.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/01/30/accidents-close-thruway-in-both-directions-in-genesee-county/
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 07:04:58 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. Staying warm?
Trying to just maintain consistent. They have the heat blasted on the bus so I'm forced to strip down. Winter is such a pain in the ass.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 07:08:21 AM
Beautiful sky, crescent moon and Venus this morning!   Hard to see in the picture but there is also a good view of Jupiter above the crescent moon.

Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 07:10:18 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. Staying warm?
Trying to just maintain consistent. They have the heat blasted on the bus so I'm forced to strip down. Winter is such a pain in the ass.
Your scope is far too narrow, LIFE is a pain in the ass!
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 07:14:23 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. Staying warm?
Trying to just maintain consistent. They have the heat blasted on the bus so I'm forced to strip down. Winter is such a pain in the ass.
Agreed. I've already got my little heater on my desk cranking. I might have to take this thing home with me this weekend.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 07:27:25 AM
Sunrise over the Atlantic with the moon and Venus still visible (Venus is the bright one)

Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 07:45:25 AM
Frozen Whackers Lull?
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 07:47:08 AM
nice pictures Dave.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 07:49:02 AM
January 31
1606      Guy Fawkes is hanged, drawn and quartered for his part in the Gunpowder Plot, an attempt to blow up Parliament.
1620      Virginia colony leaders write to the Virginia Company in England, asking for more orphaned apprentices for employment.
1788      The Young Pretender, Charles Edward Stuart dies.
1835      A man with two pistols misfires at President Andrew Jackson at the White House.
1865      House of Representatives approves a constitutional amendment abolishing slavery.
1911      The German Reichstag exempts royal families from tax obligations.
1915      Germans use poison gas on the Russians at Bolimov.
1915      German U-boats sink two British steamers in the English Channel.
1916      President Woodrow Wilson refuses the compromise on Lusitania reparations.
1917      Germany resumes unlimited sub warfare, warning that all neutral ships that are in the war zone will be attacked.
1935      The Soviet premier tells Japan to get out of Manchuria.
1943      The Battle of Stalingrad ends as small groups of German soldiers of the Sixth Army surrender to the victorious Red Army forces.
1944      U.S. troops under Vice Adm. Spruance land on Kwajalien atoll in the Marshall Islands.
1950      Paris protests the Soviet recognition of Ho Chi Minh's Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
1966      U.S. planes resume bombing of North Vietnam after a 37-day pause.
1968      In Vietnam, the Tet Offensive begins as Viet Cong and North Vietnamese soldiers attack strategic and civilian locations throughout South Vietnam.
1976      Ernesto Miranda, famous from the Supreme Court ruling on Miranda vs. Arizona is stabbed to death.
1981      Lech Walesa announces an accord in Poland, giving Saturdays off to laborers.
Born on January 31
1734      Robert Morris, signatory of the Declaration of Independence.
1797      Franz Schubert, Austrian composer (C Major Symphony, The Unfinished Symphony).
1919      Jackie Robinson, first African-American baseball player in the modern major leagues.
1925      Benjamin Hooks, civil rights leader.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 07:53:05 AM
Morning popsicle toes.  Misty and upper 40's here, up to 57.  Warming trend with accompanying wetness underway (TNWSS).
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 07:57:44 AM
nice pictures Dave.
Indeed.  Given the choice I would chose an eastward vs westward facing balcony as well.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 08:01:10 AM
nice pictures Dave.
Indeed.  Given the choice I would chose an eastward vs westward facing balcony as well.
Well, I have both😀 but I would prefer to have them reversed.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 08:02:18 AM
Morning popsicle toes.  Misty and upper 40's here, up to 57.  Warming trend with accompanying wetness underway (TNWSS).
Morning WetBean
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 08:02:32 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. Staying warm?
Trying to just maintain consistent. They have the heat blasted on the bus so I'm forced to strip down. Winter is such a pain in the ass.
Put on some music. You have those poles in front of you, go to town, TawnyTony.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 08:13:59 AM
nice pictures Dave.
Indeed.  Given the choice I would chose an eastward vs westward facing balcony as well.
Well, I have both😀 but I would prefer to have them reversed.
You'd rather watch the sunset over the water?  Won't that be a bit uncomfortable June through September?
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 08:42:44 AM
nice pictures Dave.
Indeed.  Given the choice I would chose an eastward vs westward facing balcony as well.
Well, I have both😀 but I would prefer to have them reversed.
You'd rather watch the sunset over the water?  Won't that be a bit uncomfortable June through September?
My balcony over the water faces WNW and yes it is uncomfortable late in the afternoon during those months.  I would much rather the river balcony was on the other side!  SE facing balcony is out the front door and on the highway and ocean side but ocean is about 1.5 miles away,
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 08:52:55 AM
2° and feels like -17° here, at the moment.
Polar Vortexin' !
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 08:54:57 AM
If you think it’s cold at your house then think again!

Current Actual Temperature in International Falls, MN is -37°.  Forecast high is -9°.
Guess Oy isn't getting a cigar in today....unless he joined that club.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:00:23 AM
Today is Thursday, Jan. 31, the 31st day of 2019. There are 334 days left in the year.
Today’s Highlight in History:
On Jan. 31, 1971, astronauts Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell and Stuart Roosa blasted off aboard Apollo 14 on a mission to the moon.
On this date:
In 1606, Englishman Guy Fawkes, convicted of high treason for his part in the “Gunpowder Plot,” was set to be hanged, drawn and quartered, but broke his neck after falling or jumping from the scaffold.
In 1863, during the Civil War, the First South Carolina Volunteers, an all-black Union regiment composed of former slaves, was mustered into federal service at Beaufort, South Carolina.
In 1865, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing the 13th Amendment to the United States Constitution abolishing slavery, sending it to states for ratification. (The amendment was adopted in December 1865.) Gen. Robert E. Lee was named general-in-chief of the Confederate States Army by President Jefferson Davis.
In 1917, during World War I, Germany served notice that it was beginning a policy of unrestricted submarine warfare.
In 1929, revolutionary Leon Trotsky and his family were expelled from the Soviet Union.
In 1945, Pvt. Eddie Slovik, 24, became the first U.S. soldier since the Civil War to be executed for desertion as he was shot by an American firing squad in France.
In 1950, President Harry S. Truman announced he had ordered development of the hydrogen bomb.
In 1958, the United States entered the Space Age with its first successful launch of a satellite, Explorer 1, from Cape Canaveral.
In 1961, NASA launched Ham the Chimp aboard a Mercury-Redstone rocket from Cape Canaveral; Ham was recovered safely from the Atlantic Ocean following his 16 1/2-minute suborbital flight.
In 1990, McDonald’s Corp. opened its first fast-food restaurant in Moscow.
In 2000, an Alaska Airlines MD-83 jet crashed into the Pacific Ocean off Port Hueneme, California, killing all 88 people aboard.
In 2005, Jury selection began in Santa Maria, California, for Michael Jackson’s child molestation trial. (Jackson was later acquitted.)
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:00:54 AM
Ten years ago: Iraqis passed through security checkpoints and razor-wire cordons to vote in provincial elections considered a crucial test of the nation’s stability. A gasoline spill from a crashed truck erupted into flames in Molo, Kenya, killing at least 115 people. Serena Williams routed Dinara Safina 6-0, 6-3 to win her fourth Australian Open. Bruce Smith and Rod Woodson were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in their first year of eligibility; they were joined by Bob Hayes, Randall McDaniel, Derrick Thomas and Buffalo owner Ralph Wilson.

Five years ago: The long-delayed, controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline cleared a major hurdle toward approval as the U.S. State Department reported no major environmental objections to the proposed $7 billion project. A week of peace talks aimed at stemming Syria’s civil war ended in Geneva with no concrete progress.

One year ago: A train carrying dozens of Republican members of Congress to a strategy retreat crashed into a garbage truck in rural Virginia, killing one person in the truck and injuring others; there were no serious injuries aboard the chartered Amtrak train. Republican congressman Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, who became known for leading a House panel’s investigation into the 2012 attacks against Americans in Benghazi, Libya, announced that he would be retiring from Congress after his term expired. Much of the world was treated to a rare triple lunar treat – a total lunar eclipse combined with a particularly close full moon that was also the second full moon of the month.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:02:30 AM
Today’s Birthdays: Composer Philip Glass is 82.
Former Interior Secretary James Watt is 81.
Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, the former queen regent, is 81.
Actor Stuart Margolin is 79.
Actress Jessica Walter is 78.
Former U.S. Rep. Dick Gephardt, D-Mo., is 78.
Blues singer-musician Charlie Musselwhite is 75.
Actor Glynn Turman is 73.
Baseball Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan is 72.
Actor Jonathan Banks is 72.
Singer-musician Harry Wayne Casey (KC and the Sunshine Band) is 68.
Rock singer Johnny Rotten is 63.
Actress Kelly Lynch is 60.
Actor Anthony LaPaglia is 60.
Singer-musician Lloyd Cole is 58.
Actress Paulette Braxton is 54.
Rock musician Al Jaworski (Jesus Jones) is 53.
Actress Minnie Driver is 49.
Actress Portia de Rossi is 46.
Actor-comedian Bobby Moynihan is 42.
Actress Kerry Washington is 42.
Bluegrass singer-musician Becky Buller is 40.
Singer Justin Timberlake is 38.
Actor Tyler Ritter is 34.
Country singer Tyler Hubbard (Florida Georgia Line) is 32.
Folk-rock singer-musician Marcus Mumford (Mumford and Sons) is 32.
Actor Joel Courtney is 23.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:02:53 AM
Thought for Today: “We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing.” — R.D. Laing, Scottish psychiatrist (1927-1989).
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 09:09:42 AM
roast beef hash, poached eggs, and corn bread finished.
cigar time.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 09:13:56 AM
?

Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activies can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 09:17:55 AM
?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 09:23:15 AM
from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 09:26:14 AM
?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 09:29:49 AM
?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 09:36:11 AM
?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.
we all know it won't work.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 09:37:03 AM
Frozen Whackers Lull?
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:46:19 AM
Morning boys and girls.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:48:03 AM
from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Food for thought?  Gives me indigestion.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 09:49:35 AM
from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Food for thought?  Gives me indigestion.
Although after they force Trump out, there is no reason for Pence to be removed from the picture (not that that is any better a scenario)
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 09:53:11 AM
?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.
Not THAT hard, really. ;)

And yes, TWSS.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 09:53:34 AM
from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Food for thought?  Gives me indigestion.
Although after they force Trump out, there is no reason for Pence to be removed from the picture (not that that is any better a scenario)
That's actually a far worse scenario, IMFO.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 31, 2019, 10:32:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 10:40:16 AM
?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.
Not THAT hard, really. ;)

And yes, TWSS.
(https://www.everymundo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Steve-Carell-Clap-Wow-1.gif)
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 10:43:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 31, 2019, 10:44:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan
Standing at attention, I am.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 12:19:45 PM
hard on lull?
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 12:40:18 PM
hard on lull?
Probably our best one yet.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 01:00:34 PM
A Tug for Tony
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 01:10:32 PM
A Tug for Tony
nice tugging Bobbie Ann.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 01:21:27 PM
A Tug for Tony
Beautiful. But so was the tugger that Dean posted.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 01:31:06 PM
A Tug for Tony
Beautiful. But so was the tugger that Dean posted.
That picture looked quite clear that not only would she not be tugging you, you'd be best advised not to even suggest it.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 31, 2019, 01:36:52 PM
A Tug for Tony
Beautiful. But so was the tugger that Dean posted.
That picture looked quite clear that not only would she not be tugging you, you'd be best advised not to even suggest it.
👍
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 01:56:30 PM
A Tug for Tony
Beautiful. But so was the tugger that Dean posted.
That picture looked quite clear that not only would she not be tugging you, you'd be best advised not to even suggest it.
She looked hot and bothered to me.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 02:15:53 PM
A Tug for Tony
Beautiful. But so was the tugger that Dean posted.
That picture looked quite clear that not only would she not be tugging you, you'd be best advised not to even suggest it.
She looked hot and bothered to me.
+1
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2019, 02:16:00 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 02:16:23 PM
Hazzuh!
Stay warm.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 03:21:01 PM
In the man cave with a Nica Rustica.  Good test of the ventilation.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 03:59:01 PM
Took me half the damn day to arrange airport transportation in Costa Rica for our group of 10 so when I finally got it done I went back to the range to choot some more gun varieties and soothe my nerves.

Feel much better now.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 04:53:11 PM
In the man cave with a Nica Rustica.  Good test of the ventilation.
No joke.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 04:53:54 PM
Took me half the damn day to arrange airport transportation in Costa Rica for our group of 10 so when I finally got it done I went back to the range to choot some more gun varieties and soothe my nerves.

Feel much better now.
Did you do as well as you did last time?
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 05:18:34 PM
Took me half the damn day to arrange airport transportation in Costa Rica for our group of 10 so when I finally got it done I went back to the range to choot some more gun varieties and soothe my nerves.

Feel much better now.
Did you do as well as you did last time?
Not quite, shot 2 guns I have never shot before and shot some longer distances.  Overall not bad though, just had 4 or 5 stray shots out of 100. Several other shooters in there too and I probably flinched a few times from their noise.  I would have easily qualified for the license test with any of them if trying to.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 06:00:29 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 06:17:23 PM
Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2019, 07:10:00 PM
Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2019, 09:32:28 PM
Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
And cook and clean and do laundry and kids homework.  A working mom's life is tough.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2019, 10:22:04 PM
Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
And cook and clean and do laundry and kids homework.  A working mom's life is tough.
No shit.
Title: Re: 1/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2019, 10:53:49 PM
Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
And cook and clean and do laundry and kids homework.  A working mom's life is tough.
No shit.
More power to ya.  Glad it's getting done.