CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 03, 2019, 12:28:56 AM

Title: 4/3/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 03, 2019, 12:28:56 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 04:12:28 AM
it's Golf Day.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 04:13:41 AM
UNITED CIGAR GROUP ADDS EL TALLO, A CIGAR WITH STEMS AS FILLERS

https://halfwheel.com/united-cigar-group-adds-el-tallo-a-cigar-with-stems-as-fillers/297598
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 04:15:52 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Gran Habano Blue In Green Gran Robusto (Box of 20, $116.95)
Bellhop Cigars — Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill (Box of 10, $135.15)
Cigar Hustler — Padrón Millenium Humidor (humidor of 100, $30,000)
Corona Cigar Co. — HR Signature Lancero (Bundle of 20, $232.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Muestra de Saka Exclusivo (Box of 7, $87.95)
Gotham Cigars — Undercrown Dogma + Free Cutter (Bundle of 10, $96)
JR Cigars — Big Game Sampler (Sampler of 30, $49.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Viaje Honey Hand Grenades The Rapier (Box of 25, $210.50)
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 04:36:15 AM
Breakfast of Champions.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 05:26:59 AM
Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 05:30:41 AM
it's Golf Day.
Fore!
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 05:32:34 AM
morning Rick.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 05:51:14 AM
UNITED CIGAR GROUP ADDS EL TALLO, A CIGAR WITH STEMS AS FILLERS

https://halfwheel.com/united-cigar-group-adds-el-tallo-a-cigar-with-stems-as-fillers/297598
Wow, I don't know how I feel about that. I can see trying one but at the same time I really don't like that full of a cigar.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 05:52:07 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and OHDave.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 05:54:03 AM
Hi Dave
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 05:55:23 AM
Good morning Tony. Anyone ever try the psyicho 7 maduro?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 05:58:31 AM
UNITED CIGAR GROUP ADDS EL TALLO, A CIGAR WITH STEMS AS FILLERS

https://halfwheel.com/united-cigar-group-adds-el-tallo-a-cigar-with-stems-as-fillers/297598
Wow, I don't know how I feel about that. I can see trying one but at the same time I really don't like that full of a cigar.
At least the price is cheap. Probably because they're using all scraps.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 06:04:37 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 06:07:31 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 06:07:45 AM
Good morning Tony. Anyone ever try the psyicho 7 maduro?
No sir.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 06:18:41 AM
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 06:18:55 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 06:51:58 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Effing guy is still screwing with us? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:02:48 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, LTG and Mr. Dean.
SCDave sleeping in this morning?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 07:03:43 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, LTG and Mr. Dean.
SCDave sleeping in this morning?
Good morning, NJDave. I don't believe we saw Tex yesterday either.

Edit: I take that back. He was on early yesterday morning.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 07:06:31 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Tobacco was one of the first consumer goods to be taxed in North America, first by the British and then by the newly independent republic in the early 1790s. Federal taxes on tobacco have been part of the federal tax system since the Civil War.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 07:07:18 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Tobacco was one of the first consumer goods to be taxed in North America, first by the British and then by the newly independent republic in the early 1790s. Federal taxes on tobacco have been part of the federal tax system since the Civil War.
True but not online sales.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:08:51 AM
Today is Wednesday, April 3, the 93rd day of 2019.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On April 3, 1968, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. delivered what turned out to be his final speech, telling a rally of striking sanitation workers in Memphis, Tennessee, that “I’ve been to the mountaintop” and “seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight that we, as a people, will get to the Promised Land!” (About 20 hours later, King was felled by an assassin’s bullet at the Lorraine Motel.)

On this date:
In 1860, the legendary Pony Express began carrying mail between St. Joseph, Missouri, and Sacramento, California. (The delivery system lasted only 18 months before giving way to the transcontinental telegraph.)
In 1882, outlaw Jesse James was shot to death in St. Joseph, Missouri, by Robert Ford, a member of James’ gang.
In 1936, Bruno Hauptmann was electrocuted in Trenton, New Jersey, for the kidnap-murder of Charles Lindbergh Jr.
In 1942, during World War II, Japanese forces began their final assault on Bataan against American and Filipino troops who surrendered six days later; the capitulation was followed by the notorious Bataan Death March.
In 1944, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Smith v. Allwright, struck down a Democratic Party of Texas rule that allowed only white voters to participate in Democratic primaries.
In 1948, President Harry S. Truman signed the Marshall Plan, designed to help European allies rebuild after World War II and resist communism.
In 1965, the United States launched the SNAP-10A nuclear power system into Earth orbit; it was the first nuclear reactor sent into space.
In 1968, North Vietnam agreed to meet with U.S. representatives to set up preliminary peace talks.
In 1974, deadly tornadoes began hitting wide parts of the South and Midwest before jumping across the border into Canada; more than 300 fatalities resulted from what became known as the Super Outbreak.
In 1996, Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski (kah-ZIHN’-skee) was arrested at his remote Montana cabin. An Air Force jetliner carrying Commerce Secretary Ron Brown and American business executives crashed in Croatia, killing all 35 people aboard.
In 2003, Atlantic magazine editor Michael Kelly, 46, became the first American journalist to be killed while covering the Iraq war.
In 2017, a divided Senate Judiciary Committee panel voted 11-9 along party lines to favorably recommend Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch to the full Senate. North Carolina scored the last eight points for a 71-65 win over Gonzaga and an NCAA title.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 07:18:02 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Tobacco was one of the first consumer goods to be taxed in North America, first by the British and then by the newly independent republic in the early 1790s. Federal taxes on tobacco have been part of the federal tax system since the Civil War.
True but not online sales.
Al Gore's fault.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 07:18:41 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, LTG and Mr. Dean.
SCDave sleeping in this morning?
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:20:15 AM
Ten years ago: An ethnic Chinese from Vietnam, Jiverly Wong, opened fire inside an immigrant community center in Binghamton, N.Y., killing 13 people, most of them immigrants, before taking his own life. The Iowa Supreme Court unanimously legalized gay marriage. The Labor Department reported unemployment reached 8.5 percent in March 2009, the highest in a quarter-century. Tom Braden, who helped launch CNN’s “Crossfire” and whose memoir “Eight is Enough” inspired a TV show, died in Denver at age 92.

Five years ago: The Associated Press reported that the U.S. government had masterminded the creation of a “Cuban Twitter” designed to undermine the communist government in Havana. Serial killer Tommy Lynn Sells was put to death in Texas after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected his lawyers’ demand that the state release information about where it had gotten its lethal injection drug. David Letterman announced during a taping of the “Late Show” on CBS that he was retiring as host in 2015 (Stephen Colbert was named as his replacement a week later).

One year ago: A woman opened fire with a handgun in a courtyard at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California, wounding three people before fatally shooting herself; family members said she was upset with the company’s handling of her videos and believed she was being deprived of income and views. President Donald Trump said he wanted to use the military to secure the U.S.-Mexico border until his promised border wall was built.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:24:59 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actress-singer Doris Day is 97.
Conservationist Dame Jane Goodall is 85.
Actor William Gaunt is 82.
Songwriter Jeff Barry is 81.
Actor Eric Braeden is 78.
Actress Marsha Mason is 77.
Singer Wayne Newton is 77.
Singer Tony Orlando is 75.
Comedy writer Pat Proft is 72.
Folk-rock singer Richard Thompson is 70.
Country musician Curtis Stone (Highway 101) is 69.
Blues singer-guitarist John Mooney is 64.
Rock musician Mick Mars (Motley Crue) is 63.
Actor Alec Baldwin is 61.
Actor David Hyde Pierce is 60.
Rock singer John Thomas Griffith (Cowboy Mouth) is 59.
Comedian-actor Eddie Murphy is 58.
Rock singer-musician Mike Ness (Social Distortion) is 57.
Rock singer Sebastian Bach is 51.
Rock musician James MacDonough is 49.
Olympic gold medal ski racer Picabo Street is 48.
Actress Jennie Garth is 47.
Actor Jamie Bamber is 46.
Actor Adam Scott is 46.
Christian rock musician Drew Shirley (Switchfoot) is 45.
Comedian Aries Spears is 44.
Actor Matthew Goode is 41.
Actress Cobie Smulders is 37.
Rock-pop singer Leona Lewis is 34.
Actress Amanda Bynes is 33.
Actress-comedian Rachel Bloom is 32.
Actress Hayley Kiyoko is 28.
Rock musician Sam Kiszka (Greta Van Fleet) is 20.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:25:25 AM
Thought for Today: “The world is not black and white. More like black and grey.” [–] Graham Greene, English author (born 1904, died this date in 1991).
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 07:27:27 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Effing guy is still screwing with us? Sheesh.
I have it on good authority it's either him, or Hillary.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 07:37:15 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:38:06 AM
Some additional birthdays:

1715 John Hanson, Continental Congressman, 1st US President under Articles of Confederation, born in Maryland (d.1783)

1783 Washington Irving, American writer (Legend of Sleepy Hollow), born in NYC, New York (d. 1859)

1798 Charles Wilkes, American Antarctic explorer and naval officer (Union Navy), born in NYC, New York (d. 1877)

1823 William Magear Tweed "Boss Tweed", American politician and corrupt New York fraudster, born in NYC, New York (d. 1878)

1885 Bud Fisher, American cartoonist (Mutt and Jeff), born in Chicago, Illinois (d. 1954)

1893 Leslie Howard [Stainer], British actor (Gone With the Wind, Of Human Bondage), born in London, England (d. 1943)

1898 George Jessel, American toastmaster general and entertainer (Diary of Young Comic), born in NYC, New York (d. 1981)

1904 Sally Rand, American burlesque dancer, vedette and actress known for her ostrich feather fan and balloon bubble dances, born in Elkton, Missouri (d. 1979)

1924 Marlon Brando, American actor (The Godfather, A Street Cart Named Desire and On the Waterfront), born in Omaha, Nebraska (d. 2004)

1926 Virgil Grissom, U.S. Air Force test pilot and NASA astronaut (Mercury-Redstone 4, Gemini 3, Apollo 1), born in Mitchell, Indiana (d. 1967)

1928 Earl Lloyd, 1st African American basketball player in the NBA, born in Alexandria, Virginia (d. 2015)

1930 Helmut Kohl, German chancellor (West Germany, 1982-90, unified Germany, 1990-98), born in Ludwigshafen, Weimar Republic (d. 2017)

1934 Jane Goodall, British ethologist (studied African chimps), born in London, England

1937 Petunia Pig, Warner Bros. cartoon character created by Frank Tashlin (Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series), first debuts in "Porky's Romance"

1942 Billy Joe Royal, country and pop singer (Down in the Boondocks), born in Valdosta, Georgia (d. 2015)

1943 Richard Manuel, Canadian rock pianist and vocalist (The Band), born in Stratford, Ontario (d. 1986)

1949 Lyle Alzado, NFL defensive linesman (LA Raiders) and actor (Oceans of Fire, Hangfire), born in Brooklyn, New York (d. 1992)

Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:38:55 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
I see what you did there.
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 07:54:27 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 07:58:40 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Nope.  Maybe you ought to give her a call?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 08:11:36 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Nope.  Maybe you ought to give her a call?
Nah, she's just a baby.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 08:13:38 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Nope.  Maybe you ought to give her a call?
CNS.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 08:14:31 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Nope.  Maybe you ought to give her a call?
Nah, she's just a baby.
Speaking of babies, where is the report on the hot tub/cleaning lady encounter?  Come on, don't be coy!
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 08:29:35 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
She probably did too.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 08:30:08 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Nope.  Maybe you ought to give her a call?
Nah, she's just a baby.
Hahaha
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 08:30:40 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
Nope.  Maybe you ought to give her a call?
Nah, she's just a baby.
Speaking of babies, where is the report on the hot tub/cleaning lady encounter?  Come on, don't be coy!
+1
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 08:32:06 AM
Morning humps.  Doris Day still alive?  Que será, será
morning Mark.
I thought she died years ago.
She probably did too.
nothing to tell really. she fixed scrambled eggs and bacon, cleaned the kitchen, we took our clothes off and soaked in the hot tub for a few hours. got out ocassionally for coffee refills and smoke breaks.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 08:36:34 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 08:46:09 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 08:50:17 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
It's no Penthouse Forum, I'll tell you that.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 08:50:43 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 08:51:22 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 08:53:00 AM
So Tony you liked the Alpha dawg. Have you had the newly reblended Espinosa habano or especial?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 08:55:50 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 08:57:45 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 09:00:48 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.
I love my family, my life, it's just my job that pays the bills is a constant rollercoaster.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 09:04:05 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:11:50 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:14:08 AM
...... and Doris Day is a NFW.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 09:16:59 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
So, just so I'm clear, the lady's daughter, who is far too young for you since she's a baby, cleans your house, usually without clothes, spent several nude hours in the hot tub with you?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 09:17:38 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
The Cliff's Notes version of Dean's love life.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 09:19:30 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/16e48d03e8a40a35ea919226e693ab17/tenor.gif?itemid=8756365)
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 09:20:21 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.
At least this particular part of your reality.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 09:21:05 AM
So Tony you liked the Alpha dawg. Have you had the newly reblended Espinosa habano or especial?
I have not. I was considering the Crema today but not sure I'll get the chance. Especially since the one I have is a churchill. Maybe I'll look for a shorter smoke.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:22:05 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
So, just so I'm clear, the lady's daughter, who is far too young for you since she's a baby, cleans your house, usually without clothes, spent several nude hours in the hot tub with you?
the 'women' down here seem to be much less inhibited than up north. could be weather related.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 09:35:35 AM
[...]
I was referring more to the fact that she's just a baby to you, yet you spend most of your time around her with at least one of you nude. But yes, FL does seem to be a bit of an...interesting?...place.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:41:01 AM
[...]
granted. I have 30 years on her. took quite awhile to get 'accustomed' to the fact that she's comfortable naked, period. I may be a pervert, but I'm not that much of a pervert.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 03, 2019, 09:49:50 AM
The especial and habano are exceptional in my opinion and the creme is one of the best Connecticut cigars out there. YMMV
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 09:50:40 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:51:13 AM
Senior Sex:

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."

Yes, she says, "I remember it well."

OK, he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having
sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:54:13 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
few weeks ago. short lived. 😞
she was sweet.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 09:57:48 AM
cripple model and grand son.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 03, 2019, 09:59:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 10:01:05 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
few weeks ago. short lived. 😞
she was sweet.
Takes a certain kind of lady to be ok with being part of a harem.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 03, 2019, 10:03:57 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
Thanks, Obama.
Tobacco was one of the first consumer goods to be taxed in North America, first by the British and then by the newly independent republic in the early 1790s. Federal taxes on tobacco have been part of the federal tax system since the Civil War.
True but not online sales.
Sales tax is state and local, not Federal. The SCOTUS recently ruled that states can force vendors to collect sales taxes on online sales. So, assume the position.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 10:11:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 03, 2019, 10:13:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Señor Casanova.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
few weeks ago. short lived. 😞
she was sweet.
Takes a certain kind of lady to be ok with being part of a harem.
I'd dump them all for the Water Department. shit, I'd even make the cleaning lady wear clothes.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: sfish on April 03, 2019, 10:39:28 AM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
I hope that's not coming out of my half
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 10:57:03 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 11:02:51 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
and they are the cause of climate change cooling the air as they turn creating wind storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and blizzards.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 11:14:40 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
and they are the cause of climate change cooling the air as they turn creating wind storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and blizzards.
I thought hurricanes were because of the gays?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 11:14:43 AM
heading to the course.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 11:15:00 AM
heading to the course.
Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 11:15:24 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
and they are the cause of climate change cooling the air as they turn creating wind storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and blizzards.
I thought hurricanes were because of the gays?
those are himmicanes.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 11:22:29 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
I'm sure the proof of that will be coming after the 2020 elections.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 11:23:58 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
and they are the cause of climate change cooling the air as they turn creating wind storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and blizzards.
I thought hurricanes were because of the gays?
those are himmicanes.
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 11:24:03 AM
heading to the course.
Hit 'em straight!
We talking golf or harem list?
Just trying to keep up.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 11:24:50 AM
Noise from wind turbines causes cancer now, apparently.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/people-are-alarmed-by-trumps-latest-foray-into-science/?fbclid=IwAR2XJQgaFjHPhhmATN3S7WSz1_n5W0Qg7jZQ0c8YD8zfy0eKUm_Xj-eliAI
I'm sure the proof of that will be coming after the 2020 elections.
Until then, everyone talk quietly. Keep the noise level down, just in case.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 11:25:10 AM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
few weeks ago. short lived. 😞
she was sweet.
I would vote her favorite from the list....based of course on shallow superficial criteria.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 11:25:39 AM
heading to the course.
Hit 'em straight!
We talking golf or harem list?
Just trying to keep up.
Regarding the harem, they should already be straight when he hits them, no?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 12:09:02 PM
heading to the course.
Hit 'em straight!
We talking golf or harem list?
Just trying to keep up.
Regarding the harem, they should already be straight when he hits them, no?
I no longer assume anything.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 12:37:03 PM
heading to the course.
Hit 'em straight!
We talking golf or harem list?
Just trying to keep up.
Regarding the harem, they should already be straight when he hits them, no?
I no longer assume anything.
CNS, that's probably for the best.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 01:09:58 PM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
few weeks ago. short lived.
she was sweet.
Was it because you clashed?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 01:12:27 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Señor Casanova.
Did you mean, Senior Casi No Va?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 01:13:51 PM
heading to the course.
Hit 'em straight!
We talking golf or harem list?
Just trying to keep up.
No backhands?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 01:15:43 PM
All caught up. That was easy.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 01:41:47 PM
All caught up. That was easy.
At least we made it to page 7 before the hazzuh today.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 01:46:14 PM
All caught up. That was easy.
At least we made it to page 7 before the hazzuh today.
You must eat your lunch at 9:am?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: sfish on April 03, 2019, 02:13:34 PM
. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
When did we loose water dept lady?
few weeks ago. short lived.
she was sweet.
Was it because you clashed?
LMAO! Two totally different approaches to attire
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 02:25:33 PM
All caught up. That was easy.
At least we made it to page 7 before the hazzuh today.
You must eat your lunch at 9:am?
Nah, 11:30 or so.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 03, 2019, 02:25:42 PM
Speaking of which, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 02:26:35 PM
Just picked up a 10er of the Diesel 10th Anniversaries from CI, and got charged sales tax at the end. That's a first.
I got charged sales tax the other day when I bought those Navettas. The Man was tired of not getting his cut.
I hope that's not coming out of my half
It's not worth my time to do the math.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 02:29:12 PM
Speaking of which, hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 03, 2019, 02:30:57 PM
Beautiful but somewhat  busy day, relaxing time now though.

Undercrown Corona Viva Lit with some Tito’s on the side.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 03:11:49 PM
Beautiful but somewhat  busy day, relaxing time now though.

Undercrown Corona Viva Lit with some Tito’s on the side.
Sounds perfect.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 03:12:55 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 03:15:11 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 03:15:30 PM
Beautiful but somewhat  busy day, relaxing time now though.

Undercrown Corona Viva Lit with some Tito’s on the side.
Hola SCTex.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 03, 2019, 03:23:03 PM
Beautiful but somewhat  busy day, relaxing time now though.

Undercrown Corona Viva Lit with some Tito’s on the side.
Hola SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 03:42:47 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 03, 2019, 03:43:58 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
$$$$$$$$
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 03:45:13 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 04:00:18 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
$$$$$$$$
The wiring was roughed in with the build, so it's components and install. Not going crazy with it, can't put my cheapy cheapo rep at risk.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 04:01:41 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 03, 2019, 04:04:28 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 04:14:31 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Aw come on, you can flush your toilet from a phone app these days.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 03, 2019, 05:33:41 PM
great day indeed. started with 2 cili dogs and fries, did a bit of chipping and couldn't hit the ball all day other than chipping, putting, and a 170 yard approach shot 6" from the flag with a #5 wood. good thing we were playing Best Ball. windy as all hell but a great day.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 03, 2019, 05:41:24 PM
Robert Kraft’s lawyers rip ‘fake bomb threat’ used to install hidden spa cameras

Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 06:00:10 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 03, 2019, 08:55:59 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 03, 2019, 09:27:01 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
I've been to several friends' houses with sonos and not a single complaint.
Title: Re: 4/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 03, 2019, 10:28:48 PM
Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
I've been to several friends' houses with sonos and not a single complaint.
Except maybe the cost.
You can use your regular "wired" speakers with the unit by linking them with a Sonos Connect component.