CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 15, 2020, 12:04:40 AM

Title: 3/15/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on March 15, 2020, 12:04:40 AM
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 03:43:04 AM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 05:23:56 AM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
I could have easily stayed in bed.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 05:28:47 AM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
I could have easily stayed in bed.
Would you believe I have not yet gone to bed?
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 05:30:03 AM
This working from home thing is turning my world upside down. I much prefer separating church and state.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 06:46:44 AM
Time to hit the hay. At least for a little bit.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 07:02:58 AM
Time to hit the hay. At least for a little bit.
Get some sleep bud. I know the feeling
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 08:00:27 AM
good morning Rick and Tony. going to be a sun day Sunday.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 08:24:37 AM
This working from home thing is turning my world upside down. I much prefer separating church and state.
So not only do you work 14 hour days, but you work weekends too?  What is wrong with this picture?
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 08:24:41 AM
good morning Rick and Tony. going to be a sun day Sunday.
Good morning Dean. I'm just stoking the fires.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 08:25:26 AM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 08:29:01 AM
Corona Jam at CI today.  Currently an Undercrown connie for Rick is up.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 08:30:19 AM
Not much to see at the Sis.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 08:36:51 AM
This working from home thing is turning my world upside down. I much prefer separating church and state.
So not only do you work 14 hour days, but you work weekends too?  What is wrong with this picture?
and at home no less.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 08:37:13 AM
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 08:42:05 AM
AP appears to be late with their flip to March 15, so Today in History and Birthdays will be delayed.  Tony's fault.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 08:43:25 AM
This working from home thing is turning my world upside down. I much prefer separating church and state.
So not only do you work 14 hour days, but you work weekends too?  What is wrong with this picture?
and at home no less.
Think he got things confused....when at work, you work, so he thought work from home is when home you work.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 09:14:52 AM
Corona Jam at CI today.  Currently an Undercrown connie for Rick is up.
Good morning Clemson Dave.
I actually did not care for the Undercrown in Connecticut, the Maduro I love.
Famous has Alec Bradley project 40 on sale so I bought a box and added a few items to get FS
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 10:06:20 AM
got my gravy built and simmering for Sunday dinner, hot Italian sausage, mushrooms, scallions, diced tomatoes, garlic and various other seasonings.
may put over a bed of Linguine.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 10:08:42 AM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
I'm here. Today is furniture moving day. Need to make separate areas for 5 of us to be able to work in semi-privacy for tomorrow. Bought a bunch of new computer equipment yesterday too.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 10:42:58 AM
Sorry, it appears I killed the banter.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 10:51:12 AM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
I'm here. Today is furniture moving day. Need to make separate areas for 5 of us to be able to work in semi-privacy for tomorrow. Bought a bunch of new computer equipment yesterday too.
We all have to make the best of this situation. All the students are moving out of the residence halls, dorm rooms. No one knows when they will return.
There is uncertainty in everyone's household. What I can tell you from my experience of working 24/7 is you will have to make sure you find a way to get some sleep. I am hoping the best for you and your family.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 11:02:01 AM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
I'm here. Today is furniture moving day. Need to make separate areas for 5 of us to be able to work in semi-privacy for tomorrow. Bought a bunch of new computer equipment yesterday too.
what the hell, you got the office staff coming to live with you?
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 11:30:51 AM
people in Crystal River (town I live in) are in an uproar.

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/local/citrus-county-sees-its-first-coronavirus-case/article_8fdf5a94-66ae-11ea-9f2f-db78c1081403.html
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 15, 2020, 12:17:23 PM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
Celebrated birthday differenetly turned in early this year, around 8pm, last year it was around 1am, after the better part of of a bottle of Remy VSOP.
 But my 21 year old was my designated driver last year.  None of this corona virus worries back then.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 15, 2020, 12:20:14 PM
This working from home thing is turning my world upside down. I much prefer separating church and state.
So not only do you work 14 hour days, but you work weekends too?  What is wrong with this picture?
and at home no less.
get some sleep.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
Celebrated birthday differenetly turned in early this year, around 8pm, last year it was around 1am, after the better part of of a bottle of Remy VSOP.
 But my 21 year old was my designated driver last year.  non of this corona virus worries back then.
Happy birthday, Albert.  Don't let the Wuhan get you.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2020, 12:36:17 PM
Afternoon Sunday banterers.  A couple friends are stopping by the shop soon to pick up something we fabbed for them, then it's cigar time.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 12:57:01 PM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
I'm here. Today is furniture moving day. Need to make separate areas for 5 of us to be able to work in semi-privacy for tomorrow. Bought a bunch of new computer equipment yesterday too.
what the hell, you got the office staff coming to live with you?
I was referring to my kids doing remote schooling for the foreseeable future. Actual school buildings are closed for at least the next month.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 01:01:00 PM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
Celebrated birthday differenetly turned in early this year, around 8pm, last year it was around 1am, after the better part of of a bottle of Remy VSOP.
 But my 21 year old was my designated driver last year.  None of this corona virus worries back then.
Happy birthday, Flip.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 01:01:23 PM
Afternoon Sunday banterers.  A couple friends are stopping by the shop soon to pick up something we fabbed for them, then it's cigar time.
Toilet paper?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/41b063f72d02991f1fc600fe34287614.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 01:07:46 PM
Happy Birthday Flip
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 01:12:35 PM
There is literally 2 blocks of party's going on right now near the college. Yet, the college, businesses, traffic and roads have that look and feel of a ghost town.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2020, 01:23:09 PM
Afternoon Sunday banterers.  A couple friends are stopping by the shop soon to pick up something we fabbed for them, then it's cigar time.
Toilet paper?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/41b063f72d02991f1fc600fe34287614.jpg)
Haha, I hope not, that's going to cost them!
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 01:40:23 PM
I'm glad Flip is able to sleep tonight.
Celebrated birthday differenetly turned in early this year, around 8pm, last year it was around 1am, after the better part of of a bottle of Remy VSOP.
 But my 21 year old was my designated driver last year.  None of this corona virus worries back then.
Happy Birthday Flip 🎉
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2020, 01:41:42 PM
Man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/533938d83386b351e1445afd3fe1b1a2.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 01:42:39 PM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
I'm here. Today is furniture moving day. Need to make separate areas for 5 of us to be able to work in semi-privacy for tomorrow. Bought a bunch of new computer equipment yesterday too.
what the hell, you got the office staff coming to live with you?
I was referring to my kids doing remote schooling for the foreseeable future. Actual school buildings are closed for at least the next month.
I knew that 🤣.
but are you going to borrow cubicles from work?
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 01:43:04 PM
Man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/533938d83386b351e1445afd3fe1b1a2.jpg)
afternoon Mark.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 01:45:05 PM
huttub, sun, hottub, sun. welcome to my day.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 02:02:04 PM
huttub, sun, hottub, sun. welcome to my day.
You need a pool not a hot tub
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 02:15:29 PM
huttub, sun, hottub, sun. welcome to my day.
You need a pool not a hot tub
way too much maintenance. I have the hottub set now at 96°, it's refreshing after the hot sun.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 15, 2020, 02:43:41 PM
huttub, sun, hottub, sun. welcome to my day.
Afternoon, ParboiledDean.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 02:51:39 PM
Morning Rick and Dean and hopefully not Tony.
I'm here. Today is furniture moving day. Need to make separate areas for 5 of us to be able to work in semi-privacy for tomorrow. Bought a bunch of new computer equipment yesterday too.
what the hell, you got the office staff coming to live with you?
I was referring to my kids doing remote schooling for the foreseeable future. Actual school buildings are closed for at least the next month.
I knew that .
but are you going to borrow cubicles from work?
No. Just creating a proper workspace in several different rooms around the house.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 03:03:02 PM
sheesh. Coronavirus Florida: Beaches in South Beach in Miami closed, spring break declared ‘over’.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/03/15/beaches-in-south-beach-in-miami-closed-as-spring-break-declared-over/%3foutputType=amp
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 03:57:13 PM
Glad I'm home. Trying a 6x60 broadleaf from Christian. He brought back the Wynwood line without  Robert Caldwell.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 03:59:26 PM
Glad I'm home. Trying a 6x60 broadleaf from Christian. He brought back the Wynwood line without  Robert Caldwell.
Forgot a pic. Already lacking some body/flavor. Hopefully that changes or I'm chucking it in the street.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/7e9760c37f89e3fce1fb822951bd336c.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 04:08:44 PM
Afternoon greeting from Cooper.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 04:12:17 PM
huttub, sun, hottub, sun. welcome to my day.
Afternoon, ParboiledDean.
At first I thought you said Paroled Dean.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 04:13:16 PM
Glad I'm home. Trying a 6x60 broadleaf from Christian. He brought back the Wynwood line without  Robert Caldwell.
Forgot a pic. Already lacking some body/flavor. Hopefully that changes or I'm chucking it in the street.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/7e9760c37f89e3fce1fb822951bd336c.jpg)
That's too bad.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 04:13:59 PM
Afternoon greeting from Cooper.
He looks like he's got it made.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 04:16:09 PM
Glad I'm home. Trying a 6x60 broadleaf from Christian. He brought back the Wynwood line without  Robert Caldwell.
Forgot a pic. Already lacking some body/flavor. Hopefully that changes or I'm chucking it in the street.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/7e9760c37f89e3fce1fb822951bd336c.jpg)
That's too bad.
It's getting better, luckily. First few puffs were like air.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 04:16:35 PM
Afternoon greeting from Cooper.
He looks like he's got it made.
+1
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 04:25:57 PM
Afternoon greeting from Cooper.
hey Cooper.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 04:28:22 PM
Coronavirus now in Citrus; emergency declaration expected.

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-now-in-citrus-emergency-declaration-expected/article_887e4e3a-66e6-11ea-8801-6fed084b2013.html
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 05:18:06 PM
smoke 'em if you have 'em.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 05:32:32 PM
smoke 'em if you have 'em.
That looks like a nice smoke. How is it?
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 15, 2020, 05:39:22 PM
smoke 'em if you have 'em.
That looks like a nice smoke. How is it?
cocoa and coffee notes. very nice.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 15, 2020, 07:36:37 PM
Glad I'm home. Trying a 6x60 broadleaf from Christian. He brought back the Wynwood line without  Robert Caldwell.
Forgot a pic. Already lacking some body/flavor. Hopefully that changes or I'm chucking it in the street.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/7e9760c37f89e3fce1fb822951bd336c.jpg)
That's too bad.
It's getting better, luckily. First few puffs were like air.
601 blue much better choice for broadleaf Maduro. Helps with the stress too.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200315/a365e4d1234cdeeb58043762f1ba73e6.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 15, 2020, 09:39:30 PM
CDC has advised gathering of no more than 50 so maybe the banter needs to take responsible action...oh wait...nevermind...😆
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 15, 2020, 10:24:08 PM
CDC has advised gathering of no more than 50 so maybe the banter needs to take responsible action...oh wait...nevermind...
That's cruel.
Title: Re: 3/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 16, 2020, 12:01:10 AM
CDC has advised gathering of no more than 50 so maybe the banter needs to take responsible action...oh wait...nevermind...😆
My NYC high school teacher son reports NYC schools closed until mid-April. In such a densely populated area I wonder if this helps.