CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 06, 2019, 12:00:00 AM

Title: 5/6/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 06, 2019, 12:00:00 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 06, 2019, 12:24:12 AM
Happy Monday. New world Cameroon and coffee going here. Holding down the night shift.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 05:29:08 AM
Happy Monday. New world Cameroon and coffee going here. Holding down the night shift.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 05:32:43 AM
Morning Woodies, Hot Cuban Poured

Oh, come on. It’s Monday, not doomsday.  Make it a good one!
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 05:34:26 AM
67° and mostly clear, 77° and mostly sunny this afternoon.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 05:49:47 AM
Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.

Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 05:59:24 AM
Another WIN For the Good Guys!

A man was killed Saturday night after breaking into a west Houston home, according to police.
Residents heard rustling at their back door around 11:20 p.m., and then noticed a person in their backyard, according to Cullen Duncan with the Houston Police Department.

When the man made it inside the residence near Del Monte and Briar Ridge, he was shot and killed by the residents living inside the home, Duncan said.

He was pronounced dead by paramedics and firefighters.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
Time to take the dog out
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 06, 2019, 06:27:35 AM
Back to reality.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 06, 2019, 06:35:19 AM
Happy Monday. New world Cameroon and coffee going here. Holding down the night shift.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning Daves. Finishing up to go home.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 06:36:07 AM
Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 06:36:52 AM
Good morning Rick, SCDave, and LTG.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 06:43:15 AM
Good morning Rick, SCDave, and LTG.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 06:45:30 AM
Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.
While they should not be messed with alligators are not near as aggressive toward humans as perceptions might indicate.  But, they are extremely aggressive towards dogs.

That is not a higher socioeconomic Neighborhood either, very few Rhodes Scholars around there.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 07:07:29 AM

Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.
While they should not be messed with alligators are not near as aggressive toward humans as perceptions might indicate.  But, they are extremely aggressive towards dogs.

That is not a higher socioeconomic Neighborhood either, very few Rhodes Scholars around there.

Dogs are not generally that aggressive towards humans but I read Cujo. So I'd definitely stay away from a gator.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 07:11:13 AM

Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.
While they should not be messed with alligators are not near as aggressive toward humans as perceptions might indicate.  But, they are extremely aggressive towards dogs.

That is not a higher socioeconomic Neighborhood either, very few Rhodes Scholars around there.

Dogs are not generally that aggressive towards humans but I read Cujo. So I'd definitely stay away from a gator.
😂
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:33:13 AM
Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
Yea, but who gets to untie him?
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:35:16 AM
Morning PoopyBoilerRick, SCDave, BackToTheBuckeyeDave, and LateToThePartyTony.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 07:37:46 AM
Morning PoopyBoilerRick, SCDave, BackToTheBuckeyeDave, and LateToThePartyTony.
Morning  ?Dave
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:37:57 AM
Today is Monday, May 6, the 126th day of 2019. There are 239 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On May 6, 1954, medical student Roger Bannister broke the four-minute mile during a track meet in Oxford, England, in 3:59.4.

On this date:
In 1863, the Civil War Battle of Chancellorsville in Virginia ended with a Confederate victory over Union forces.
In 1889, the Paris Exposition formally opened, featuring the just-completed Eiffel Tower.
In 1910, Britain's Edwardian era ended with the death of King Edward VII; he was succeeded by George V.
In 1915, Babe Ruth hit his first major-league home run as a player for the Boston Red Sox. Actor-writer-director Orson Welles was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
In 1935, the Works Progress Administration began operating under an executive order signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
In 1937, the hydrogen-filled German airship Hindenburg caught fire and crashed while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey; 35 of the 97 people on board were killed along with a crewman on the ground.
In 1941, Josef Stalin assumed the Soviet premiership, replacing Vyacheslav M. Molotov. Comedian Bob Hope did his first USO show before an audience of servicemen as he broadcast his radio program from March Field in Riverside, California.
In 1942, during World War II, some 15,000 American and Filipino troops on Corregidor surrendered to Japanese forces.
In 1974, West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigned after one of his aides was exposed as an East German spy.
In 1992, former Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev delivered a speech at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri, where Winston Churchill had spoken of the "Iron Curtain"; Gorbachev said the world was still divided, between North and South, rich and poor. Actress Marlene Dietrich died at her Paris home at age 90.
In 1994, former Arkansas state worker Paula Jones filed suit against President Bill Clinton, alleging he'd sexually harassed her in 1991. (Jones reached a settlement with Clinton in November 1998.) Britain's Queen Elizabeth II and French President Francois Mitterrand (frahn-SWAH' mee-teh-RAHN') formally opened the Channel Tunnel between their countries.
In 2013, kidnap-rape victims Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, who went missing separately about a decade earlier while in their teens or early 20s, were rescued from a house just south of downtown Cleveland. (Their captor, Ariel Castro, hanged himself in prison in September 2013 at the beginning of a life sentence plus 1,000 years.)
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:38:30 AM
Ten years ago: After a day of meetings at the White House, President Barack Obama declared he'd received the commitments he wanted from the leaders of Pakistan and Afghanistan to more aggressively fight Taliban and al-Qaida militants. Gov. John Baldacci (bahl-DAH'-chee) signed a bill making Maine the fifth state to legalize same-sex marriage (however, the law was later overturned by a public vote).

Five years ago: A federal report said that global warming was rapidly affecting the United States in both visible and invisible ways; shortly after the report came out, President Barack Obama used several television weathermen to call for action to curb carbon pollution before it was too late. The Vatican disclosed that over the past decade, it had defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned another 2,572 with lesser penalties. Oklahoma City forward Kevin Durant won his first NBA MVP award.

One year ago: The number of homes destroyed by Hawaii's Kilauea volcano reached 26, as scientists reported lava spewing more than 200 feet into the air. Lebanon's Iranian-backed Hezbollah group scored major gains in parliamentary elections, as the main Western-backed faction headed by Prime Minister Saad Hariri lost a third of its seats.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:40:21 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Baseball Hall of Famer Willie Mays is 88.
Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., is 85.
Rock singer Bob Seger is 74.
Singer Jimmie Dale Gilmore is 74.
Gospel singer-comedian Lulu Roman is 73.
Actor Alan Dale is 72.
Actor Ben Masters is 72.
Actor Richard Cox is 71.
Actor Gregg Henry is 67.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair is 66.
TV personality Tom Bergeron is 64.
Actress Roma Downey is 59.
Rock singer John Flansburgh (They Might Be Giants) is 59.
Actress Julianne Phillips is 59.
Actor-director George Clooney is 58.
Actor Clay O'Brien is 58.
Rock singer-musician Tony Scalzo (Fastball) is 55.
Actress Leslie Hope is 54.
Actress Geneva Carr (TV: "Bull") is 53.
Rock musician Mark Bryan (Hootie and the Blowfish) is 52.
Rock musician Chris Shiflett (Foo Fighters) is 48.
Actress Stacey Oristano is 40.
Model/TV personality Tiffany Coyne is 37.
Actress Adrianne Palicki is 36.
Actress Gabourey Sidibe (GA'-bah-ray SIH'-duh-bay) is 36.
Actress-comedian Sasheer Zamata is 33.
Rapper Meek Mill is 32.
Houston Astros infielder Jose Altuve is 29.
Actress-singer Naomi Scott is 26.
Actor Noah Galvin is 25.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:40:44 AM
Thought for Today: "Form ever follows function." — Louis Sullivan, American architect (1856-1924).
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 07:46:29 AM
AJ Day at the Sis.  I definitely recommend giving Rosa de Guadalupe a try.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 06, 2019, 07:58:36 AM
AJ Day at the Sis.  I definitely recommend giving Rosa de Guadalupe a try.
I think I may. Good morning anotherdave and Tony
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 08:41:20 AM
This is really interesting, to me anyway.

From “Sporting Classics Daily”, A Conversation with Man-centric Antique Restorer David Snow

The Cigar Cannon

“Some of your works are simply finds that you don’t enhance in anyway. Tell us about the cigar cannon.”

That was a true treasure find. I found that at a little shop in Dallas. The owner knew that I like unique pieces. He brought that out and I knew immediately it was going home with me. It took me a good two weeks to identify it.  Back in the “good ol’ days” you would bring that cannon out at the end of a meeting or dinner and present it to your guests. These pieces are like opening a history book sometimes. But like you pointed out, that was a piece that I simply disassembled, cleaned, and found a new home.

Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 06, 2019, 08:46:35 AM
If there’s a moral to the 145th Kentucky Derby, it’s that you can’t take the gambling out of gambling. But try telling that to horse people, those incurable lottery addicts. The stewards of Churchill Downs imposed an artificial order on 19 horses searching for solid footing while stampeding in a mire, the brown water pooling in mud-trench harrows, while 150,000 people wearing flower pots on their heads hollered at them.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 09:05:41 AM
This is really interesting, to me anyway.

From “Sporting Classics Daily”, A Conversation with Man-centric Antique Restorer David Snow

The Cigar Cannon

“Some of your works are simply finds that you don’t enhance in anyway. Tell us about the cigar cannon.”

That was a true treasure find. I found that at a little shop in Dallas. The owner knew that I like unique pieces. He brought that out and I knew immediately it was going home with me. It took me a good two weeks to identify it.  Back in the “good ol’ days” you would bring that cannon out at the end of a meeting or dinner and present it to your guests. These pieces are like opening a history book sometimes. But like you pointed out, that was a piece that I simply disassembled, cleaned, and found a new home.
Interesting.  Gonna track one down?
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 09:08:42 AM
If there’s a moral to the 145th Kentucky Derby, it’s that you can’t take the gambling out of gambling. But try telling that to horse people, those incurable lottery addicts. The stewards of Churchill Downs imposed an artificial order on 19 horses searching for solid footing while stampeding in a mire, the brown water pooling in mud-trench harrows, while 150,000 people wearing flower pots on their heads hollered at them.
Only half were wearing flower pots.
You missed the other important factor...
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 09:21:24 AM
If there’s a moral to the 145th Kentucky Derby, it’s that you can’t take the gambling out of gambling. But try telling that to horse people, those incurable lottery addicts. The stewards of Churchill Downs imposed an artificial order on 19 horses searching for solid footing while stampeding in a mire, the brown water pooling in mud-trench harrows, while 150,000 people wearing flower pots on their heads hollered at them.
Only half were wearing flower pots.
You missed the other important factor...
Or more specifically...
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 09:25:19 AM
But if you prefer waiting for the Preakness...
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 06, 2019, 10:24:28 AM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 10:50:19 AM
AJ Day at the Sis.  I definitely recommend giving Rosa de Guadalupe a try.
Don't need to tell me twice.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 10:52:07 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, NightShiftBlue, and RestStopDean.  Overcast today, rain coming back tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 10:53:11 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Baseball Hall of Famer Willie Mays is 88.
Wow, would not have thought he was still with us.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 11:01:32 AM
Been years since I had a Daytona.  Tempted.  https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/cain-daytona-543-2.html (https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/cain-daytona-543-2.html)
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 06, 2019, 11:05:47 AM
Been years since I had a Daytona.  Tempted.  https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/cain-daytona-543-2.html (https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/cain-daytona-543-2.html)
Hmmm. That was a pretty good stick, and that's a helluva price.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 11:30:39 AM
Been years since I had a Daytona.  Tempted.  https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/cain-daytona-543-2.html (https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/cain-daytona-543-2.html)
Hmmm. That was a pretty good stick, and that's a helluva price.
And I like the size (TWSS)
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 12:04:30 PM
Program update is telling me I have to restart.  FMTT, I hate doing that (TWSS).
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 01:17:48 PM
Still not too cheap, but good prices on Las Calaveras 2017 and 2018 at Atlantic.  Must be making room for the 2019s.

https://atlanticcigar.com/brands/Crowned-Heads-Las-Calaveras-EL.html
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 01:37:26 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 06, 2019, 01:38:27 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 01:38:35 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
In particular if they've started the basement.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 01:39:08 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Break it in proper.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 01:39:16 PM
Program update is telling me I have to restart.  FMTT, I hate doing that (TWSS).
We were just discussing how there are times where you get no warning at all. I was presenting my screen on Friday during a meeting and my PC rebooted. WTF?
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 01:39:53 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
In particular if they've started the basement.
I wanna know!
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 06, 2019, 01:43:59 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Break it in proper.
I think that's what we're all afraid of.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 01:44:33 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 06, 2019, 02:15:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 02:28:37 PM
Hazzuh!
I want to go home too.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 02:28:50 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: sfish on May 06, 2019, 03:22:23 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 04:02:57 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
And for the price of a first class plane ticket and box of cigars he can fly an installer down from NJ to put it up. I'll fly over to QC it for free.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 04:40:56 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 04:41:52 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
There will be multiple on site visits.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 05:00:37 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 06, 2019, 05:49:39 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Not something to deal with at all, but that's another story.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 06:39:09 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Even in the basement?
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 10:06:01 PM
I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Even in the basement?
Somewhat less.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 10:06:20 PM
Quite the crown molding lull...
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 10:09:09 PM
Not quite as interesting as Starbuck in Westeros...
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 06, 2019, 10:09:54 PM
Not quite as interesting as Starbuck in Westeros...
But a PW has to reach for some inspiration...
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 10:14:07 PM
Not quite as interesting as Starbuck in Westeros...
But a PW has to reach for some inspiration...
That's not real.
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 06, 2019, 11:13:45 PM
Not quite as interesting as Starbuck in Westeros...
But a PW has to reach for some inspiration...
That's not real.
Starbucks makes some fine ass coffee. I wouldn't doubt it lol
Title: Re: 5/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 06, 2019, 11:55:01 PM
Not quite as interesting as Starbuck in Westeros...
But a PW has to reach for some inspiration...
That's not real.
Starbucks makes some fine ass coffee. I wouldn't doubt it lol
That's pretty funny if they did it on purpose to see if anyone would notice.