CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 31, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

Title: 10/31/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 31, 2018, 12:03:53 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2018, 06:03:30 AM
Booo!
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
Booo!
You scared me. Happy Halloween.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2018, 06:34:30 AM
Booo!
You scared me. Happy Halloween.
My work here is done. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
Booo!
You scared me. Happy Halloween.
My work here is done. Morning, Tony.
Dont have very ambitious goals, so you?
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Morning SpookyDave and TremblingTony.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
Almost airport time.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
Happy 🎃 Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 07:11:58 AM
Booo!
You scared me. Happy Halloween.
My work here is done. Morning, Tony.
Dont have very ambitious goals, so you?
Keep those expectations low and you'll do just fine.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
Morning SpookyDave and TremblingTony.
Howdy, SnowBumDave.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
Happy Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Good morning, Dean. Got your costume ready?
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
Booo!
You scared me. Happy Halloween.
My work here is done. Morning, Tony.
Dont have very ambitious goals, so you?
It's the only way I can feel I accomplished anything.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
Good morning, Halloweenies. (there, that's out of the way).  Just a brief post and run before heading out for better part of the day.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
Happy Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Good morning, Dean. Got your costume ready?
I'll be in or out of costume around 8pm tonight.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 07:21:46 AM
Happy Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Good morning, Dean. Got your costume ready?
I'll be in or out of costume around 8pm tonight.
Hi-Yo!
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
Happy Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Good morning, Dean. Got your costume ready?
I'll be in or out of costume around 8pm tonight.
Hi-Yo!
He's started calling his harem a costume?
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
Happy Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Good morning, Dean. Got your costume ready?
I'll be in or out of costume around 8pm tonight.
Hi-Yo!
He's started calling his harem a costume?
It wouldn't surprise me if they all showed up dressed that way.  Trick or treat indeed.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
https://halfwheel.com/warped-ships-la-relatos-the-first/283943
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
OK, I'm outa here for now.  At this rate I won't miss much.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
https://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-lawless-day-returns-nov-1/283926
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
https://halfwheel.com/isla-del-sol-maduro-gran-corona/283677
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:30:44 AM
https://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-court-reserve-xviii-shipping/283879
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
https://halfwheel.com/fratello-navetta-inverso-begins-shipping/283745
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
https://halfwheel.com/black-label-trading-co-ships-santa-muerte-2/283856
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
OK, I'm outa here for now.  At this rate I won't miss much.
No you won't. Month end reports don't care that it's Halloween.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
Hi and bye Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
Happy Halloween.

it golf day.

Short Story and coffee to start.
Good morning, Dean. Got your costume ready?
I'll be in or out of costume around 8pm tonight.
Hi-Yo!
He's started calling his harem a costume?
It wouldn't surprise me if they all showed up dressed that way.  Trick or treat indeed.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
OK, I'm outa here for now.  At this rate I won't miss much.
No you won't. Month end reports don't care that it's Halloween.
sheesh. I have nothing to do but play golf and smoke cigars. 😏
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
https://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-court-reserve-xviii-shipping/283879
I'll be interested to see how this one is.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
OK, I'm outa here for now.  At this rate I won't miss much.
No you won't. Month end reports don't care that it's Halloween.
sheesh. I have nothing to do but play golf and smoke cigars. 😏
I dont know about that. Fair amount of time spent with meetings,  archives and of course the ladies.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 09:05:25 AM
Dont know that anybody noticed, but there appears to be a jam going on.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 31, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
Wow, page 3 already... ::)
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
OK, I'm outa here for now.  At this rate I won't miss much.
No you won't. Month end reports don't care that it's Halloween.
sheesh. I have nothing to do but play golf and smoke cigars. 😏
I dont know about that. Fair amount of time spent with meetings,  archives and of course the ladies.
basically caught up. Saturday is the Statewide Corrections Workshop in Orlando where I'll gather info for our local archives and the Stone Crab Festival here in town, Sunday the Gratitude Dinner, Monday the Archives Committee meeting in Jacksonville, and Tuesday is Election Day and we had to cancel our pot luck meeting and gather in the gazebo behind Town Hall.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
An intern was sent to collect a new skeleton from the central store.  When he arrived at the consultant surgeon's office there was already a queue of patients waiting.  As the intern wrestled the skeleton through the outside door he became aware of people gazing at him enquiringly.

He gave them a smile and said, 'I am bringing him to the doctor.'

An old lady said sympathetically, 'My dear! Isn't he a bit late for the doctor?'
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Dont know that anybody noticed, but there appears to be a jam going on.
I think we've given it the amount of attention it deserves.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Dont know that anybody noticed, but there appears to be a jam going on.
whats a jam?
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 31, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
Cigar Page order in:

Tatuaje El Triunfador #4 Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
$26.04
La Palina Classic Natural Short Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 2
$38.40
El Rico Habano Torpedo Maduro 5pk
Ordered: 2
$38.00
El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 2
$36.20
Partagas Ltd. Edition Ramon y Ramon Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
$18.16
PDR 1878 Capa Natural Reserva Dominicana Toro 5pk
Ordered: 2
$27.50
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 31, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 31, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Tonight the Warden and I are going to do our butchering in the living room, in front of the picture window in full view of the trick-or-treaters coming up the walk, wearing white aprons that will quickly be blood-spattered. Should give the kiddies pause...
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Tonight the Warden and I are going to do our butchering in the living room, in front of the picture window in full view of the trick-or-treaters coming up the walk, wearing white aprons that will quickly be blood-spattered. Should give the kiddies pause...
LMAO
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
While I hate to abandon the party early, I've got to head over to the youngest's school for the costume parade. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
While I hate to abandon the party early, I've got to head over to the youngest's school for the costume parade. Hazzuh!
Costume parade?  Sounds like a lot of pressure and suspiciously like objectification by appearance.  Some costumes might be better than others, and we can't have that. To be safe cancel it and hand out participation trophies.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
While I hate to abandon the party early, I've got to head over to the youngest's school for the costume parade. Hazzuh!
Costume parade?  Sounds like a lot of pressure and suspiciously like objectification by appearance.  Some costumes might be better than others, and we can't have that. To be safe cancel it and hand out participation trophies.
Haha. I'm sure that's exactly what happens anyway.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
Didn't take long to catch up...
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Tonight the Warden and I are going to do our butchering in the living room, in front of the picture window in full view of the trick-or-treaters coming up the walk, wearing white aprons that will quickly be blood-spattered. Should give the kiddies pause...
That seems mean and yet I love it.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Tonight the Warden and I are going to do our butchering in the living room, in front of the picture window in full view of the trick-or-treaters coming up the walk, wearing white aprons that will quickly be blood-spattered. Should give the kiddies pause...
That seems mean and yet I love it.
Sounds like the perfect halloween setup.  Word's going to spread, better have plenty of candy on hand.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 05:15:40 PM
Didn't take long to catch up...
Indeed.  Where's that slacker SCDave been?  Tugboat traffic must be way down.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 05:24:03 PM
In the man cave with a Lirio Rojo.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
ordered this morning shipped this afternoon. there's a first.

Hello Dean Bryant,
Thank you for your recent order from Cigar Page, a Brandshopper Company.
Your order has shipped!
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on October 31, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Had to try it. Starting out ok, smooth with decent burn and draw.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Had to try it. Starting out ok, smooth with decent burn and draw.
Afternoon, Oy.  I've been curious about that line, you see it on deals fairly regularly.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 06:20:06 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
I just got two. They are rare around these parts.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

Had to try it. Starting out ok, smooth with decent burn and draw.
Interesting. How goes it, Oy?
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on October 31, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

Had to try it. Starting out ok, smooth with decent burn and draw.
Afternoon, Oy.  I've been curious about that line, you see it on deals fairly regularly.
$3 was a deal IMO. It’s a short cigar, but a smoke you can take an hour with. Good burn, draw and solid flavors. Not harsh and has a bit of complexity as well. Worth trying.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

Had to try it. Starting out ok, smooth with decent burn and draw.
Afternoon, Oy.  I've been curious about that line, you see it on deals fairly regularly.
$3 was a deal IMO. It’s a short cigar, but a smoke you can take an hour with. Good burn, draw and solid flavors. Not harsh and has a bit of complexity as well. Worth trying.
Appreciate it.  I will keep an eye out.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
I just got two. They are rare around these parts.
zero so far, but I don't care.
they can leave me the fuck alone now.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on October 31, 2018, 06:47:35 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
I just got two. They are rare around these parts.
zero so far, but I don't care.
they can leave me the fuck alone now.
you would get more kids if you weren’t handing out cigars
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 07:13:16 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
I just got two. They are rare around these parts.
zero so far, but I don't care.
they can leave me the fuck alone now.
you would get more kids if you weren’t handing out cigars
only to pretty old ladies.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 07:35:53 PM
https://halfwheel.com/eastern-standard-sungrown-robusto/283992
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2018, 08:14:41 PM
or the not so pretty old ladies.

SHEESH
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2018, 09:31:22 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
I just got two. They are rare around these parts.
zero so far, but I don't care.
they can leave me the fuck alone now.
you would get more kids if you weren’t handing out cigars
Or didn't put that bowl in his lap.  They're afraid what they might grab reaching into that bowl.
Title: Re: 10/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2018, 10:28:58 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee.
played well today but it was VERY slow and frustrating.
all set for trick or treaters.
I just got two. They are rare around these parts.
zero so far, but I don't care.
they can leave me the fuck alone now.
you would get more kids if you weren’t handing out cigars
Or didn't put that bowl in his lap.  They're afraid what they might grab reaching into that bowl.
That's the first thing that came to mind here also.