CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 02, 2019, 12:00:21 AM

Title: 7/2/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on July 02, 2019, 12:00:21 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 04:40:11 AM
I already had my French roast with a tiny pistachio eclair. Definitely diet friendly.

Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 02, 2019, 05:38:16 AM
I already had my French roast with a tiny pistachio eclair. Definitely diet friendly.

Good morning, boys.
Morning EarlyUpMayor, I just got the Cuban made.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 06:00:15 AM
I already had my French roast with a tiny pistachio eclair. Definitely diet friendly.

Good morning, boys.
Sounds good to me.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 07:32:02 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 07:32:46 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 07:35:00 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
For now. It will be "si" in a few hours.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2019, 07:48:45 AM
good morning and Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2019, 08:02:24 AM
Good morning StillMondayDean, EuropeanVacationTony, & TwoDaves.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 08:07:46 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
For now. It will be "si" in a few hours.
Si, grande. Keep that phrase tucked away in your back pocket.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2019, 08:08:40 AM
I guess UpstateDave is spending the holiday in SC.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 08:20:55 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
For now. It will be "si" in a few hours.
Si, grande. Keep that phrase tucked away in your back pocket.
If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me...
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2019, 08:25:09 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
For now. It will be "si" in a few hours.
Si, grande. Keep that phrase tucked away in your back pocket.
If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me...
you'd have a nickel?
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 08:30:28 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
For now. It will be "si" in a few hours.
Si, grande. Keep that phrase tucked away in your back pocket.
If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me...
you'd have a nickel?
Thanks. Do I hear a second?
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 08:30:43 AM
Sounds like a lull to me.
Oui.
For now. It will be "si" in a few hours.
Si, grande. Keep that phrase tucked away in your back pocket.
If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me...
you'd have a nickel?
That's more than a lot of other people would get.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2019, 08:48:25 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2019, 09:04:09 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Morning VacaRick.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2019, 09:11:09 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Morning VacaRick.
Hey Bean. Alpha dawg robusto and Starbucks. Thinking of something to do today. This is an R&R vacation
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2019, 09:26:22 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Morning VacaRick.
Hey Bean. Alpha dawg robusto and Starbucks. Thinking of something to do today. This is an R&R vacation
Well, enjoy yourself.  I ain't on vacation and have to head out to a meeting.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 09:30:17 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Morning VacaRick.
Hey Bean. Alpha dawg robusto and Starbucks. Thinking of something to do today. This is an R&R vacation
Doesn't sound too bad to me. I'm done after today, staring down the barrel of a 5-day weekend.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2019, 09:45:31 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Morning VacaRick.
Hey Bean. Alpha dawg robusto and Starbucks. Thinking of something to do today. This is an R&R vacation
get off the banter and go do nothing! 😂
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2019, 10:38:14 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean, and a Dave or 2
Morning VacaRick.
Hey Bean. Alpha dawg robusto and Starbucks. Thinking of something to do today. This is an R&R vacation
get off the banter and go do nothing!
Advice taken.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2019, 10:51:05 AM
Morning, muchachos. Telework day.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2019, 11:37:14 AM
last report underway. break time.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

now this is funny. 😂😂😂😂

CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) –
Clearwater police say a woman was angry when her boyfriend wouldn’t fly her home to New York, so she charged more than $5,000 on his credit card, according to an affidavit.

Police said Serina Wolfe, 24, of Buffalo, New York, and her boyfriend got into an argument because she wanted to buy a plane ticket using a credit card in his name.

Wolfe’s boyfriend refused to do this and placed a hold on the card, but once it was removed on June 27, she made a $55.37 purchase at Clear Sky Cafe, 490 Mandalay Avenue, with a $5,000 tip, police said.

When asked, Wolfe denied making the purchase and her boyfriend reported the charge as fraudulent.

His credit card company notified Clear Sky of the purchase, but the restaurant had already paid the waitress for $5,000 tip.

Detectives say Wolfe later admitted to using the credit card to pay for the expensive meal and handed them the card that she used.

Wolfe’s boyfriend told police he believed she was intoxicated at the time.

Wolfe was arrested and charged with grand theft. She is being held at the Pinellas County Jail on a $2,000 bond.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2019, 01:29:00 PM
must be Monday Blues.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
must be Monday Blues.
That would be some Monday hangover!
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2019, 02:15:07 PM
Hope you all have a solid holiday, talk again on Monday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2019, 03:54:14 PM
Hazzuh lull.  Happens a lot.  In the man cave with water and a Laranja in recognition of ClemsonDave goofing off with his house project.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 07:45:41 PM
Hazzuh lull.  Happens a lot.  In the man cave with water and a Laranja in recognition of ClemsonDave goofing off with his house project.
As good a reason as any.
Title: Re: 7/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2019, 07:49:53 PM
A little subway series action to bring us to page 3.