CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 18, 2020, 12:28:29 AM

Title: 6/18/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on June 18, 2020, 12:28:29 AM
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 05:46:22 AM
Getting closer to that weekend...
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 06:37:35 AM
Getting closer to that weekend...
Are you sure? Sometimes it feels like it's going backwards.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 07:02:20 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 07:04:40 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
a 'ho hum' day here.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 07:07:14 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
a 'ho hum' day here.
Looks like it's getting ready to rain here. Doesn't mean much to me because I'm spending time indoors anyway.

Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 07:12:31 AM
Getting closer to that weekend...
Are you sure? Sometimes it feels like it's going backwards.
Ain't that the damn truth.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 07:15:17 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
a 'ho hum' day here.
Looks like it's getting ready to rain here. Doesn't mean much to me because I'm spending time indoors anyway.

Good morning, Dean.
70° here heading into the 90's with a chance of afternoon showers. all I have planned is hitting the pharmacy drive thru for meds later.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 07:24:06 AM
I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 07:36:54 AM
I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 07:53:29 AM
I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 08:03:09 AM
I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
of course he's fine with it. he gets his trees trimmed and you pay to have it done.
hey, wouldbyou like to make my truck payment while I drive it? 🙄
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 08:20:54 AM
I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
of course he's fine with it. he gets his trees trimmed and you pay to have it done.
hey, wouldbyou like to make my truck payment while I drive it?
Where do I send the payment?
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 08:47:25 AM
I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
of course he's fine with it. he gets his trees trimmed and you pay to have it done.
hey, wouldbyou like to make my truck payment while I drive it?
Where do I send the payment?
Don't worry, I'll give you the information. ;)
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 08:51:34 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 08:52:17 AM
10er of Rosa's offered up at CI.  Those ladies are getting pricy.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 08:52:36 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hiya, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 08:57:25 AM
Today is Thursday, June 18, the 170th day of 2020. There are 196 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On June 18, 1983, astronaut Sally K. Ride became America’s first woman in space as she and four colleagues blasted off aboard the space shuttle Challenger on a six-day mission.

On this date:
In 1812, the War of 1812 began as the United States Congress approved, and President James Madison signed, a declaration of war against Britain.
In 1815, Napoleon Bonaparte met defeat at Waterloo as British and Prussian troops defeated the French in Belgium.

In 1940, during World War II, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill urged his countrymen to conduct themselves in a manner that would prompt future generations to say, “This was their finest hour.” Charles de Gaulle delivered a speech on the BBC in which he rallied his countrymen after the fall of France to Nazi Germany.
In 1945, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower received a tumultuous welcome in Washington D.C., where he addressed a joint session of Congress.

In 1953, a U.S. Air Force Douglas C-124 Globemaster II crashed near Tokyo, killing all 129 people on board. Egypt’s 148-year-old Muhammad Ali Dynasty came to an end with the overthrow of the monarchy and the proclamation of a republic.
In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson and Japanese Prime Minister Hayato Ikeda spoke to each other by telephone as they inaugurated the first trans-Pacific cable completed by AT&T between Japan and Hawaii.
In 1971, Southwest Airlines began operations, with flights between Dallas and San Antonio, and Dallas and Houston.

In 1979, President Jimmy Carter and Soviet President Leonid I. Brezhnev signed the SALT II strategic arms limitation treaty in Vienna.
In 1992, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Georgia v. McCollum, ruled that criminal defendants could not use race as a basis for excluding potential jurors from their trials.
In 1996, Richard Allen Davis was convicted in San Jose, California, of the 1993 kidnap-murder of 12-year-old Polly Klaas of Petaluma. (Davis remains on death row.)

In 2007, nine firefighters died in a fire at a furniture store and warehouse in Charleston, South Carolina.
In 2018, President Donald Trump announced that he was directing the Pentagon to create the “Space Force” as an independent service branch. Troubled rapper-singer XXXTentacion (ex ex ex ten-ta-see-YAWN’) was shot and killed in Florida in what police called an apparent robbery attempt.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 09:01:56 AM
Ten years ago: Death row inmate Ronnie Lee Gardner died in a barrage of bullets as Utah carried out its first firing squad execution in 14 years. (Gardner had been sentenced to death for fatally shooting attorney Michael Burdell during a failed escape attempt from a Salt Lake City courthouse.)

Five years ago: In dueling decisions about free speech, the Supreme Court upheld Texas’ refusal to issue a license plate bearing the Confederate battle flag and struck down an Arizona town’s restrictions on temporary signs put up by a small church. Texas death row inmate Gregory Russeau was executed for the 2001 slaying of James Syvertson, a 75-year-old East Texas auto repair shop owner, during a crack cocaine binge.

One year ago: President Donald Trump officially kicked off his reelection campaign at a rally attended by thousands in Orlando, Florida; he told the crowd that he’d been “under assault from the very first day” by a “fake news media” and an “illegal witch hunt.” Trump announced that Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan was withdrawing his nomination to lead the Pentagon, and that the Secretary of the Army, Mark Esper, would be the new acting secretary. (Esper was confirmed in July as secretary of defense.) Pacific Gas & Electric agreed to pay $1 billion to 14 local governments to cover damage from a series of deadly wildfires caused by its downed power lines.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 09:20:38 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., is 83.
Baseball Hall of Famer Lou Brock is 81.
Sir Paul McCartney is 78.
Actress Constance McCashin is 73.
Actress Linda Thorson is 73.
Rock musician John Evans is 72.
Former Sen. Mike Johanns, R-Neb., is 70.
Actress Isabella Rossellini is 68.
Actress Carol Kane is 68.
Actor Brian Benben is 64.
Actress Andrea Evans is 63.
Rock singer Alison Moyet is 59.
Rock musician Dizzy Reed (Guns N’ Roses) is 57.
Figure skater Kurt Browning is 54.
Country singer-musician Tim Hunt is 53.
Rock singer-musician Sice (The Boo Radleys) is 51.
Rhythm and blues singer Nathan Morris (Boyz II Men) is 49.
Actress Mara Hobel is 49.
Singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne is 47.
Rapper Silkk the Shocker is 45.
Actress Alana de la Garza is 44.
Country singer Blake Shelton is 44.
Rock musician Steven Chen (Airborne Toxic Event) is 42.
Actor David Giuntoli is 40.
Drummer Josh Dun (Twenty One Pilots) is 32.
Actress Renee Olstead is 31.
Actor Jacob Anderson is 30.
Actress Willa Holland is 29.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 09:21:27 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 09:32:37 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
Bernard Baruch, one of the great robber barons.  Did what many of the northern rich did and buy a plantation in the south.  I got to visit his private estate back in the 70's.  Impressive!  Daughter Belle was among other things and aviatrix.  At the time one of her two caretakers was still living on the property.  After she passed, the land was passed on to the care of USC and Clemson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 09:33:42 AM
[...]

Paul McCartney 78?   :o
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 09:37:48 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
Bernard Baruch, one of the great robber barons.  Did what many of the northern rich did and buy a plantation in the south.  I got to visit his private estate back in the 70's.  Impressive!  Daughter Belle was among other things and aviatrix.  At the time one of her two caretakers was still living on the property.  After she passed, the land was passed on to the care of USC and Clemson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch
69k acres is quite the estate.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 09:43:02 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
Bernard Baruch, one of the great robber barons.  Did what many of the northern rich did and buy a plantation in the south.  I got to visit his private estate back in the 70's.  Impressive!  Daughter Belle was among other things and aviatrix.  At the time one of her two caretakers was still living on the property.  After she passed, the land was passed on to the care of USC and Clemson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch
69k acres is quite the estate.
Pretty average by Texas standards.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 09:43:56 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Summery here.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 09:44:22 AM
my tasks are complete.
my day is done.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 09:44:46 AM
morning Dave and Mark.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 09:52:34 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
Bernard Baruch, one of the great robber barons.  Did what many of the northern rich did and buy a plantation in the south.  I got to visit his private estate back in the 70's.  Impressive!  Daughter Belle was among other things and aviatrix.  At the time one of her two caretakers was still living on the property.  After she passed, the land was passed on to the care of USC and Clemson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch
69k acres is quite the estate.
Pretty average by Texas standards.
Damn, how big are the big ones if 69,000 acres is average?
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 10:03:39 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
Bernard Baruch, one of the great robber barons.  Did what many of the northern rich did and buy a plantation in the south.  I got to visit his private estate back in the 70's.  Impressive!  Daughter Belle was among other things and aviatrix.  At the time one of her two caretakers was still living on the property.  After she passed, the land was passed on to the care of USC and Clemson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch
69k acres is quite the estate.
Pretty average by Texas standards.
Damn, how big are the big ones if 69,000 acres is average?
What can I say, we have big ones...

https://www.wideopencountry.com/10-biggest-texas-ranches/ (https://www.wideopencountry.com/10-biggest-texas-ranches/)
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 10:06:54 AM
[...]

the poor Jones family isn't keeping up.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 10:07:35 AM
[...]

Definitely looks like some classic overcompensation going on there. ;)
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 10:08:52 AM
[...]

CNS
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 10:09:07 AM
[...]

TNWSS
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 10:15:53 AM
[...]

Braggart.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 10:17:49 AM
Just clever...
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 10:48:21 AM
Just clever...
CNS. Well, it just sounds ridiculous when you say it this way. ;)
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 11:17:02 AM
I needed a refresher course on how to behave back home:

THE RULES OF RURAL NEW YORK Yes, there is a huge state beyond New York City and it is called Upstate New York. It has some beautiful large cities and is also full of MANY, MANY small towns and abundant farm land which we call Rural New York. Here is someone's take on "Rural New York" and it's quite accurate.

THE RULES OF RURAL NEW YORK ARE AS FOLLOWS: Listen up City Slickers!

1. Pull your droopy pants up. You look like an idiot.

2. Turn your cap around straight... Your head isn't crooked.

3. Let's get this straight; it's called a 'dirt road' No matter how slow you drive, you're going to get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way. I drive a pickup truck because I want to.

4. They are cattle. They're live steaks. That's why they smell funny to you. But they smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I-90 and I-81 go west and south... Use em.

5. So you have a $60,000 car... We're impressed. We have $250,000 combines... To harvest corn and soybeans that are driven only 3 weeks a year.

6. So every person in rural New York waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.

7. If that cell phone rings while an 8-point buck and 3 does are coming in, we WILL shoot it out of your hand. You better hope you don't have it up to your ear at the time.

8. Yeah, we eat meat, taters and gravy, beans and biscuits, and homemade pie. You really want sushi and caviar? It's available down at Jim's bait shop.

9. The 'Opener' refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday held the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

10. We open doors for women. That is applied to all women, regardless of age.

11. No, there's no 'vegetarian special' on the menu. Order steak or chicken. Or, you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham and turkey.

12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices... Salt, pepper, and ketchup. Oh, yeah... We don't care what you folks in Chicago call that stuff you eat... IT AIN'T REAL CHILI !!

13. You bring 'coke' into my house... It better be brown, wet and served over ice.

14. You bring 'Mary Jane' into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long blonde hair.

15. The Syracuse Orangemen and high school football are as important here as the Giants and the Jets and more fun to watch.

16. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards... It spooks the fish.

17. Colleges? We have them all over. We have Cornell University, Ithaca College, Syracuse U., Colgate, the SUNY system, Community Colleges, and Voc-techs. They come outta there with an education plus a love for God and Country, and they still wave to everybody when they come home for the holidays.

18. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump junk ain't music anyway. We don't want to hear it any more than we want to see your boxers. (Refer back to #1.)

19. Four inches of snow isn't a blizzard... it's a flurry. Drive in it like you got some sense, and DON'T take all our bread, milk, and eggs off the grocery shelves. This ain't Alaska! Worst case... You may have to live a whole day without croissants. Anyway... The pickups with snowplows will have you out the next day.

20. If you've never been here, come visit our friendly folks and enjoy our spectacular scenery... Lakes, farmland, great fishing and hunting, wineries, museums, lots of history. Take a boat ride on the Erie Canal. Check out Niagara Falls and the Adirondacks and Catskill Mountains.

21. By the way, if you want to talk to God in Upstate New York... it's a local call.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 11:29:55 AM
Thought for Today: “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” [–] Bernard M. Baruch, American businessman and statesman (1870-1965).
This cuts me deep.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 11:35:50 AM
Just clever...
Hahaha
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 11:55:11 AM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 12:18:56 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 12:43:11 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 01:05:40 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Good one.  I guess today is analogy day on the banter.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 01:07:54 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 01:22:42 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 01:42:36 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 01:47:29 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
It will be included in the next version...
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 01:53:52 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.
And Chinese characters on the shoulder that supposedly spell HOPE but really spell BAGEL.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 02:07:14 PM
‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.
And Chinese characters on the shoulder that supposedly spell HOPE but really spell BAGEL.
all well and good, but make sure you include elderly with canes and walkers.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2020, 02:19:04 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 02:58:09 PM
[...]

If we're going to that extent don't forget one with big hairy man boobs.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2020, 03:27:26 PM
Man cave three alarm fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200618/14a479fa47ccb34e53a54f16e50db621.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2020, 03:34:03 PM
Man cave three alarm fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200618/14a479fa47ccb34e53a54f16e50db621.jpg)
Hahaha. No doubt. Enjoy.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2020, 05:47:06 PM
[...]

please, we really don't want to go there.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 08:39:41 PM
Man cave three alarm fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200618/14a479fa47ccb34e53a54f16e50db621.jpg)
Get that exhaust system on high!
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 08:40:57 PM
Starting the evening with a Southern Draw Cedrus.
Title: Re: 6/18/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2020, 09:56:08 PM
Laranja time.