CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 04, 2019, 01:21:58 AM

Title: 3/4/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 04, 2019, 01:21:58 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 05:22:29 AM
Hope someone puts the good in morning today. 17 deg right now.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 05:57:21 AM
Happy Monday morning, all.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 06:52:17 AM
Morning BoilerBlue and LTG.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 06:53:45 AM
Guess I am not the only one that slept late this morning.

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 06:54:13 AM
Not free, but your AB ASG's are up at CI today Golf.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 06:54:47 AM
Morning BackHomeDave.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 06:57:02 AM
Rain and a few light thunderstorms overnight, Cloudy and 53° here now but only 54° for a high today.

At least 23 killed near Auburn, AL in multiple tornadoes yesterday.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 04, 2019, 06:57:47 AM
I ❤ Mondays!

good morning guys. rain by passed me so far. muggy 68° here.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 06:57:58 AM
Morning BackHomeDave.
Morning ?Dave
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 06:58:59 AM
Good morning, boys. Almost went into the office today but the busses are all screwed up and I'd just be asking for trouble. So I'll be hiding in the attic today while the whole family is home.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 06:59:38 AM
Good morning, boys. Almost went into the office today but the busses are all screwed up and I'd just be asking for trouble. So I'll be hiding in the attic today while the whole family is home.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:02:08 AM
Today is Monday, March 4, the 63rd day of 2019. There are 302 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 4, 1933, Franklin D. Roosevelt took office as America's 32nd president.

On this date:
In 1791, Vermont became the 14th state.
In 1793, George Washington was sworn in for a second term as president of the United States during a ceremony in Philadelphia.
In 1865, President Abraham Lincoln was inaugurated for a second term of office; with the end of the Civil War in sight, Lincoln declared: "With malice toward none, with charity for all."
n 1913, the "Buffalo nickel" officially went into circulation.
In 1925, President Calvin Coolidge's inauguration was broadcast live on 21 radio stations coast-to-coast.
In 1952, Ronald Reagan and Nancy Davis were married in San Fernando Valley, California.
In 1974, the first issue of People magazine, then called People Weekly, was published by Time-Life Inc.; on the cover was actress Mia Farrow.
In 1977, some 1,500 people were killed in an earthquake that shook southern and eastern Europe.
In 1987, President Ronald Reagan addressed the nation on the Iran-Contra affair, acknowledging that his overtures to Iran had "deteriorated" into an arms-for-hostages deal.
In 1994, in New York, four extremists were convicted of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that killed six people and injured more than a thousand. Actor-comedian John Candy died in Durango, Mexico, at age 43.
In 1998, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that sexual harassment at work can be illegal even when the offender and victim are of the same gender.
In 2005, Martha Stewart, imprisoned for five months for her role in a stock scandal, left federal prison to start five months of home confinement.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:02:48 AM
Ten years ago: British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, addressing a joint meeting of the U.S. Congress, called on Americans to look beyond their own tumbling financial markets to see a world gripped by an "economic hurricane" that could be turned around with U.S. help. Playwright Horton Foote, who'd won an Oscar for his screen adaptation of "To Kill a Mockingbird," died in Hartford, Conn. at age 92.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama submitted a $3.9 trillion budget for fiscal 2015. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met in Ukraine with the new government's leaders in a show of support following Russia's military incursion into the Crimean Peninsula.

One year ago: "The Shape of Water" won the Oscar for best picture and in three other categories; the top prize was announced by Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway a year after they were caught up in the erroneous announcement that "La La Land" and not "Moonlight" had won for best picture. Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia would "never" extradite any of the 13 Russians who'd been indicted by the United States for election-meddling; he also insisted to NBC News that they didn't act on behalf of his government. Former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter were found unconscious on a bench in the southwestern English city of Salisbury; both survived what British authorities said was a murder attempt using a nerve agent.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 07:03:56 AM
Not free, but your AB ASG's are up at CI today Golf.
The Classics were the ones for "sale" before, not the sungrowns. Though, I imagine these would be just as good.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 07:04:35 AM
Good morning, boys. Almost went into the office today but the busses are all screwed up and I'd just be asking for trouble. So I'll be hiding in the attic today while the whole family is home.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:07:40 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Former Congressional Budget Office director Alice Rivlin is 88.
Actress Paula Prentiss is 81.
Movie director Adrian Lyne is 78.
Singer Shakin' Stevens is 71.
Author James Ellroy is 71.
Energy Secretary Rick Perry is 69.
Singer Chris Rea is 68.
Actor/rock singer-musician Ronn Moss is 67.
Actress Kay Lenz is 66.
Musician Emilio Estefan is 66.
Movie director Scott Hicks is 66.
Actress Catherine O'Hara is 65.
Actor Mykelti (MY'-kul-tee) Williamson is 62.
Actress Patricia Heaton is 61.
Sen. Tina Smith, D-Minn., is 61.
Actor Steven Weber is 58.
Rock musician Jason Newsted is 56.
Actress Stacy Edwards is 54.
Rapper Grand Puba is 53.
Rock musician Patrick Hannan (The Sundays) is 53.
Rock singer Evan Dando (Lemonheads) is 52.
Actress Patsy Kensit is 51.
Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., is 51.
Gay rights activist Chaz Bono is 50.
Actress Andrea Bendewald is 49.
Actor Nick Stabile (stah-BEEL') is 49.
Rock musician Fergal Lawler (The Cranberries) is 48.
Country singer Jason Sellers is 48.
Jazz musician Jason Marsalis is 42.
Actress Jessica Heap is 36.
Actor Scott Michael Foster is 34.
TV personality Whitney Port is 34.
Actress Audrey Esparza is 33.
Actress Margo Harshman is 33.
Actor Josh Bowman is 31.
Actress Andrea Bowen is 29.
Actress Jenna Boyd is 26.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:08:07 AM
Thought for Today: "I do not understand the world, but I watch its progress." — Katherine Anne Porter, American author (1894-1980).
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 07:20:57 AM
Good morning 3 Dave's, Tony, and Dean. Work is calling. I had an undercrown shade yesterday not to impressed. I still think the Espinosa creme is the bee's knees.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:21:54 AM
March 4, 2019

– NATIONAL HUG A G.I. DAY
– NATIONAL GRAMMAR DAY
– MARCHING MUSIC DAY
– NATIONAL POUND CAKE DAY
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 07:22:00 AM
Good morning 3 Dave's, Tony, and Dean. Work is calling. I had an undercrown shade yesterday not to impressed. I still think the Espinosa creme is the bee's knees.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:22:37 AM
Good morning 3 Dave's, Tony, and Dean. Work is calling. I had an undercrown shade yesterday not to impressed. I still think the Espinosa creme is the bee's knees.
Agree with you about the Undercrown Shade.  Thought that was a dud myself.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 07:22:39 AM
March 4, 2019

– NATIONAL HUG A G.I. DAY
– NATIONAL GRAMMAR DAY
– MARCHING MUSIC DAY
– NATIONAL POUND CAKE DAY
I like good homemade pound cake!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 07:23:09 AM
Good morning 3 Dave's, Tony, and Dean. Work is calling. I had an undercrown shade yesterday not to impressed. I still think the Espinosa creme is the bee's knees.
Agree with you about the Undercrown Shade.  Thought that was a dud myself.
+1 on the shade

Edit:  aging did little for them either
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 07:42:28 AM
Morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and What'sThatNoiseInTheAtticTony.  28 deg, high of 38, with 25 mph wind gusts.  Chillin'!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 07:43:44 AM
Morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and What'sThatNoiseInTheAtticTony.  28 deg, high of 38, with 25 mph wind gusts.  Chillin'!
Morning lessthanaustinatiousbean
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:49:46 AM
Morning Mr Bean.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:51:22 AM
@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:54:14 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 07:55:10 AM
After a ten page Sunday...sluggish banter start on Monday.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 07:55:35 AM
Morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and What'sThatNoiseInTheAtticTony.  28 deg, high of 38, with 25 mph wind gusts.  Chillin'!
Morning Mark
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 07:59:00 AM
Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 08:01:03 AM
It's a marshmallow world!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 08:13:41 AM
@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 08:16:31 AM
After a ten page Sunday...sluggish banter start on Monday.
Yes, a fine piece of banter, and not a result of unabashed PW'ing.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 04, 2019, 08:21:46 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Oliva Serie V #4 (Box of 24, $80)
Bellhop Cigars — Juan Lopez Selección Superba Edición Regional U.K. (2016) (Box of 10, $495)
Cigar Hustler — Four Kicks Mule Kick LE2019 (Box of 10, $98.55)
Corona Cigar Co. — Hex Robusto (Box of 21, $64.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — La Aurora Escogidos Robusto (Box of 20, $62.99)
Gotham Cigars — Joya Silver Robusto (Box of 20, $115.50)
JR Cigars — Gran Habano Blue in Green Robusto (Box of 20, $106.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Crux Limitada PB5 2019 (Box of 10, $117)
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 08:22:51 AM
Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54588260/i-may-not-be-a-smart-man-but-i-always-put-in-a-helpdesk-ticket.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 08:23:27 AM
It's a marshmallow world!
You're going to miss this winter wonderland.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 04, 2019, 08:23:29 AM
https://halfwheel.com/alec-bradley-adds-megaburner-lighter/295634
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 08:27:46 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 08:31:58 AM
@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 08:35:13 AM
@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
If I were managing the project, it would be on schedule and on budget. The secret is to constantly make changes to both so that they are in line with the project status.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 08:42:01 AM
@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
If I were managing the project, it would be on schedule and on budget. The secret is to constantly make changes to both so that they are in line with the project status.
That would be covered in the Book: Government 101, Chapter 3
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 08:43:18 AM
@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/73834828.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 08:44:30 AM
Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54588260/i-may-not-be-a-smart-man-but-i-always-put-in-a-helpdesk-ticket.jpg)
Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 09:05:04 AM
A couple of decent deals on 601’s at the start but you are on your own for the remaining 895 offers

Mardi Gras like a boss: fat deals for fat Tuesday! 900 fivers up to 75% off delivered.

https://www.cigarpage.com/mardi-gras-bender.html
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 09:09:21 AM
A couple of decent deals on 601’s at the start but you are your own for the remaining 895 offers

Mardi Gras like a boss: fat deals for fat Tuesday! 900 fivers up to 75% off delivered.

https://www.cigarpage.com/mardi-gras-bender.html
Yeah I'm not scrolling through that but I may pick up some maria Mancini's from there. Great work cigar and free shipping. I have to keep a steady supply coming in of cigars so the wife expects it!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 09:11:38 AM
Another great cigar if you can find them on sale are the boneshakers from JR. They need a little humidor time and turn into a flavor bomb with enough vitamin N to satisfy.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 04, 2019, 09:13:00 AM
can't get the truck in until Monday. I've checked all the fluids and pulled the fuses to the a/c and a/c compressor. thinking the thermostat is bad but from padt experience I won't fuck with it. will take a short ride later to see whether it'll act up again.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 09:25:42 AM
Snowbirds heading back where they belong, 2 boats headed north  have already passed by this morning.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 09:45:14 AM
A couple of decent deals on 601’s at the start but you are on your own for the remaining 895 offers

Mardi Gras like a boss: fat deals for fat Tuesday! 900 fivers up to 75% off delivered.

https://www.cigarpage.com/mardi-gras-bender.html
Some Brickhouse for Dean.  $5 Laranja toros.  But I don't see anything to get excited about (TWSS).
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 09:46:43 AM
Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54588260/i-may-not-be-a-smart-man-but-i-always-put-in-a-helpdesk-ticket.jpg)
Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
That's only because your call is important to them...
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: sfish on March 04, 2019, 09:51:04 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 04, 2019, 10:07:05 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 10:11:34 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 10:13:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Señor Razdriguez.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 04, 2019, 10:14:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Señor Razdriguez.
Morning, Antonio.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 10:20:15 AM
Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54588260/i-may-not-be-a-smart-man-but-i-always-put-in-a-helpdesk-ticket.jpg)
Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
That's only because your call is important to them...
But they are experiencing higher than normal call volume....
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 10:21:07 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
And that works how?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 10:21:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Your Monday shaping up to be all you had hoped it would be?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 04, 2019, 10:22:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Your Monday shaping up to be all you had hoped it would be?
Nope. I could have stayed in bed today, real easily. But I have to do interviews today. Gag.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 10:26:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Señor Razdriguez.
Morning, Antonio.
That is actually my name. I didn't know that until I went to apply for my driver's license.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 10:28:08 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
And that works how?
Because they build 3 extra days into the school calendar. Therefore, they give them random days off in the spring if they don't get used. That way, the end and graduation date remains constant.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 10:42:26 AM
Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
And that works how?
Because they build 3 extra days into the school calendar. Therefore, they give them random days off in the spring if they don't get used. That way, the end and graduation date remains constant.
Got it. In that case...Balls!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 11:11:29 AM
It's a marshmallow world!
You're going to miss this winter wonderland.
No, I dont thi nk so
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 11:17:12 AM
Good day Mr Raz.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 11:18:47 AM
Fun midday sitting in an imaging waiting room at Uof P.  Luckily all roads were clear for the ride in.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 04, 2019, 11:21:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Your Monday shaping up to be all you had hoped it would be?
Need to set sufficiently low expectations for Monday.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 11:39:53 AM
Fun midday sitting in an imaging waiting room at Uof P.  Luckily all roads were clear for the ride in.
Are you taking your parents with you to SC?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 11:43:50 AM
INDIANAPOLIS - The strangest question award of the NFL scouting combine goes to whichever NFL team quizzed Texas cornerback Kris Boyd about his testicles.

Yes, his testicles.

"One crazy question I can think of was: 'Do I have both of my testicles?'" Boyd said Sunday afternoon. "And I was like, 'Yeah, I don't know why you got to ask.' That was one I can think of.''

The former Longhorns standout wasn't expecting that, er, curve ball.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 11:50:59 AM
INDIANAPOLIS - The strangest question award of the NFL scouting combine goes to whichever NFL team quizzed Texas cornerback Kris Boyd about his testicles.

Yes, his testicles.

"One crazy question I can think of was: 'Do I have both of my testicles?'" Boyd said Sunday afternoon. "And I was like, 'Yeah, I don't know why you got to ask.' That was one I can think of.''

The former Longhorns standout wasn't expecting that, er, curve ball.
Maybe they just wanted to know if he was a good ball handler.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 12:52:20 PM
Good price on these bone smokers.
https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-get-10-off-boneshaker-free-boneyard-5-pack?trk_msg=R6GA62041GB4P8UO94UCITUGF4&trk_contact=EDSUHJDOGR5K7IG63VRC6O6L00&trk_sid=BTPOUUHM8PGN76IIESRFUNMGT4&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB1&utm_content=BBB1-190304do-03-60-001
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 01:04:13 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 01:04:45 PM
Good price on these bone smokers.
https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-get-10-off-boneshaker-free-boneyard-5-pack?trk_msg=R6GA62041GB4P8UO94UCITUGF4&trk_contact=EDSUHJDOGR5K7IG63VRC6O6L00&trk_sid=BTPOUUHM8PGN76IIESRFUNMGT4&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB1&utm_content=BBB1-190304do-03-60-001
They've got some quality names, I'll give them that.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 01:06:51 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 01:16:48 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 01:31:08 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 01:36:58 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 04, 2019, 01:37:48 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I know my Wife and SIL will be. I wonder how much drugs played a role?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 04, 2019, 02:15:14 PM
can't get the truck in until Monday. I've checked all the fluids and pulled the fuses to the a/c and a/c compressor. thinking the thermostat is bad but from padt experience I won't fuck with it. will take a short ride later to see whether it'll act up again.
still overheated after test drive. looks like I'll need it towed to the mechanic.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 02:17:27 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 04, 2019, 02:17:47 PM
can't get the truck in until Monday. I've checked all the fluids and pulled the fuses to the a/c and a/c compressor. thinking the thermostat is bad but from padt experience I won't fuck with it. will take a short ride later to see whether it'll act up again.
still overheated after test drive. looks like I'll need it towed to the mechanic.
D'oh!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 02:24:22 PM
Hazzuh!
Damn, already? Today has flown by.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 04, 2019, 02:25:34 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Keep telling yourself that.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 02:25:54 PM
Hazzuh!
Damn, already? Today has flown by.
He leaves incrementally earlier every week.  Like the proverbial frog in the pot of water, Flo doesn't notice.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 02:32:07 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 02:41:31 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Prefer all ya want, but unless you want to pull a Robert Kraft, that ship has sailed.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 03:02:25 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Prefer all ya want, but unless you want to pull a Robert Kraft, that ship has sailed.
Hell, one of his was 58.

By the way for another good laugh, he went to two “spas” and one was named “Rub and Tug”
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 03:20:04 PM
Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Prefer all ya want, but unless you want to pull a Robert Kraft, that ship has sailed.
Hell, one of his was 58.

By the way for another good laugh, he went to two “spas” and one was named “Rub and Tug”
Poor guy has to get those balls deflated somewhere. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 04:36:56 PM
Bob Kraft lull?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 04, 2019, 05:17:52 PM
Winner of $1.5 billion Mega Millions Jackpot claims prize
This is the largest jackpot payout to a single winner in United States history.

http://www.live5news.com/2019/03/04/sc-winner-billion-mega-millions-jackpot-claims-prize/?fbclid=IwAR1yROyu1wCvlH-EoMcB3Dhaji1QaBJXkt5zhxaj08a1_s3vXklBFNg-1tY
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 05:31:08 PM
Bob Kraft lull?
Bad Bob Kraft joke lull.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 06:01:30 PM
Bob Kraft lull?
Bad Bob Kraft joke lull.
That's a valid point.
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 04, 2019, 07:59:50 PM
Bob Kraft lull?
Bad Bob Kraft joke lull.
That's a valid point.
Bob Kraft bad jokes?  Bad jokes about Bob Kraft?  Jokes about a bad Bob Kraft?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 09:46:00 PM
Bob Kraft lull?
Bad Bob Kraft joke lull.
That's a valid point.
Bob Kraft bad jokes?  Bad jokes about Bob Kraft?  Jokes about a bad Bob Kraft?
Jokes about Bob Kraft bad/unhappy ending?
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 04, 2019, 09:46:51 PM
Extended bad Bob Kraft joke lull? Thanks, Bob Kraft!
Title: Re: 3/4/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 04, 2019, 10:01:25 PM
Extended bad Bob Kraft joke lull? Thanks, Bob Kraft!
No shit. We wound up with a more active Sunday. There's a first.