CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 02, 2019, 12:01:06 AM

Title: 10/2/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 02, 2019, 12:01:06 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 05:27:34 AM
Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 05:33:00 AM
Happy day of humping.
For the Monday through Friday crowd. Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 06:07:37 AM
Happy day of humping.
For the Monday through Friday crowd. Good morning Dave
Anyone could use a good day of humping. Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 06:57:57 AM
Happy day of humping.
For the Monday through Friday crowd. Good morning Dave
Anyone could use a good day of humping. Morning, Rick.
I will second that!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 06:58:57 AM
Morning FloDave and BoilerRick.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:00:05 AM
Today be Jammin as well.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:03:17 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 07:05:05 AM
Buenas día caballeros.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 07:07:06 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Is that a tiger paw in the middle of the road?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:07:09 AM
Que tal Senor Tony?  Buenas Dias.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:07:54 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Is that a tiger paw in the middle of the road?
Indeed it is.  They are on a number of highways leading into town as well.  I'll try to remember to get a picture later.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 07:08:32 AM
Que tal Senor Tony?  Buenas Dias.
All good here but it appears you're doing better. Cheers!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 07:11:59 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Is that a tiger paw in the middle of the road?
Indeed it is.  They are on a number of highways leading into town as well.  I'll try to remember to get a picture later.
Man, they really love their Frosted Flakes in that area.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:12:42 AM
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 2, the 275th day of 2019. There are 90 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On Oct. 2, 1967, Thurgood Marshall was sworn as an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court as the court opened its new term.

On this date:
In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a serious stroke at the White House that left him paralyzed on his left side.
In 1941, during World War II, German armies launched an all-out drive against Moscow; Soviet forces succeeded in holding onto their capital.
In 1944, German troops crushed the two-month-old Warsaw Uprising, during which a quarter of a million people had been killed.
In 1950, the comic strip "Peanuts," created by Charles M. Schulz, was syndicated to seven newspapers.
In 1970, one of two chartered twin-engine planes flying the Wichita State University football team to Utah crashed into a mountain near Silver Plume, Colorado, killing 31 of the 40 people on board.
In 1971, the music program "Soul Train" made its debut in national syndication.
In 1984, Richard W. Miller became the first FBI agent to be arrested and charged with espionage. (Miller was tried three times; he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but was released after nine years.)
In 1985, actor Rock Hudson, 59, died at his home in Beverly Hills, California, after battling AIDS.
In 2002, the Washington, D.C.-area sniper attacks began, setting off a frantic manhunt lasting three weeks. (John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo were finally arrested for killing 10 people and wounding three others; Muhammad was executed in 2009; Malvo was sentenced to life in prison.)
In 2005, a tour boat, the Ethan Allen, capsized on New York's Lake George, killing 20 elderly passengers. Playwright August Wilson died in Seattle at age 60. Actor-comedian Nipsey Russell died in New York at age 87.
In 2013, a jury in Los Angeles cleared a concert promoter of negligence, rejecting a lawsuit brought by Michael Jackson's mother claiming AEG Live had been negligent in hiring Conrad Murray, the doctor who killed the pop star with an overdose of a hospital anesthetic.
In 2017, rock superstar Tom Petty died at a Los Angeles hospital at the age of 66, a day after suffering cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu, California.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:13:38 AM
Ten years ago: The International Olympic Committee, meeting in Copenhagen, chose Rio de Janeiro to be the site of the 2016 Summer Olympics; Chicago was eliminated in the first round, despite a last-minute in-person appeal by President Barack Obama. A man accused of stalking ESPN reporter Erin Andrews and secretly videotaping her inside her hotel room was arrested at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. (Michael David Barrett later pleaded guilty to interstate stalking and was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in federal prison.)

Five years ago: President Barack Obama acknowledged his pivotal role in the midterm political campaign, arguing in a speech at Northwestern University that the November congressional elections were a referendum on his economic policies and blaming Republicans for blocking his efforts to boost wages and create more jobs. Hong Kong's embattled leader, Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying, refused demands by pro-democracy protesters to step down.

One year ago: President Donald Trump ignited a crowd at a campaign rally in Mississippi by mocking Christine Blasey Ford over her claim that she had been sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh decades ago; Trump also said it's a "very scary time for young men in America" who could be considered guilty based on an accusation. The New York Times reported that Trump had received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of it through dubious tax dodges including outright fraud; a lawyer for Trump told the Times that there was no "fraud or tax evasion." Amazon announced a minimum wage of $15 an hour for its U.S. employees. (Some longtime workers said the higher pay wouldn't make up for benefits they were losing.)
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:17:35 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Retired MLB All-Star Maury Wills is 87.
Movie critic Rex Reed is 81.
Singer-songwriter Don McLean is 74.
Cajun/country singer Jo-el Sonnier is 73.
Actor Avery Brooks is 71.
Fashion designer Donna Karan is 71.
Photographer Annie Leibovitz is 70.
Rock musician Mike Rutherford (Genesis, Mike & the Mechanics) is 69.
Singer-actor Sting is 68.
Actress Robin Riker is 67.
Actress Lorraine Bracco is 65.
Country musician Greg Jennings (Restless Heart) is 65.
Rock singer Phil Oakey (The Human League) is 64.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Freddie Jackson is 63.
Singer-producer Robbie Nevil is 61.
Retro-soul singer James Hunter is 57.
Former NFL quarterback Mark Rypien is 57.
Rock musician Bud Gaugh (Sublime, Eyes Adrift) is 52.
Folk-country singer Gillian Welch is 52.
Country singer Kelly Willis is 51.
Actor Joey Slotnick is 51.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Dion Allen (Az Yet) is 49.
Actress-talk show host Kelly Ripa (TV: "Live with Kelly and Ryan") is 49.
Rock musician Jim Root (AKA #4 Slipknot) is 48.
Singer Tiffany is 48.
Rock singer Lene Nystrom is 46.
Actor Efren Ramirez is 46.
Rhythm-and-blues singer LaTocha Scott (Xscape) is 46.
Gospel singer Mandisa (TV: "American Idol") is 43.
Actress Brianna Brown is 40.
Rock musician Mike Rodden (Hinder) is 37.
 Tennis player Marion Bartoli is 35.
Actor Christopher Larkin is 32.
Rock singer Brittany Howard (Alabama Shakes) is 31.
 Actress Samantha Barks is 29.
Actress Elizabeth McLaughlin is 26.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:18:17 AM
Thought for Today: "There's one way to find out if a man is honest — ask him. If he says 'yes' you know he is a crook." — Groucho Marx (1890-1977).
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 07:19:34 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Good morning guys. I gave Butch one of those yesterday. He loved it.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:21:05 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Is that a tiger paw in the middle of the road?
Indeed it is.  They are on a number of highways leading into town as well.  I'll try to remember to get a picture later.
Man, they really love their Frosted Flakes in that area.
Yea, something like that.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 07:29:37 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Is that a tiger paw in the middle of the road?
Indeed it is.  They are on a number of highways leading into town as well.  I'll try to remember to get a picture later.
Man, they really love their Frosted Flakes in that area.
Yea, something like that.
Who doesn't love Frosted Flakes? Now I'm hungry.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 07:53:22 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Is that a tiger paw in the middle of the road?
Indeed it is.  They are on a number of highways leading into town as well.  I'll try to remember to get a picture later.
Man, they really love their Frosted Flakes in that area.
Yea, something like that.
Who doesn't love Frosted Flakes? Now I'm hungry.
Surprise, surprise!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 07:59:04 AM
yay! it's Golf Day and Taco Wednesday.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 02, 2019, 08:01:56 AM
good morning boys, dialisys yesterday, Physical Therapy today, busy busy...
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 08:16:57 AM
good morning Daves, Tony, Rick, and flip.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 08:29:35 AM
Morning PutterDean and OnTheMendFlip.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 09:08:10 AM
The best of AJ Fernandez's on the Page.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 09:24:01 AM
Good morning, Dean and Flip. There is a joke in there somewhere.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 09:25:04 AM
I saw something funny on the net. Post Malone's reaction to getting flashed
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 09:26:42 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Good morning guys. I gave Butch one of those yesterday. He loved it.
I assume you went golfing? How'd that go?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 09:39:29 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Good morning guys. I gave Butch one of those yesterday. He loved it.
I assume you went golfing? How'd that go?
It was great. It was 86 degrees and I played well. Thanks for asking
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 09:40:51 AM
I saw something funny on the net. Post Malone's reaction to getting flashed
Reaction says it all...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/459dde0f1ab90e407b19946b82fa4336.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 09:56:29 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Good morning guys. I gave Butch one of those yesterday. He loved it.
I assume you went golfing? How'd that go?
It was great. It was 86 degrees and I played well. Thanks for asking
there's hope for WhoTheFuckIsButch yet.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 09:57:01 AM
Good morning, Dean and Flip. There is a joke in there somewhere.
I don't get it.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 09:59:04 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 02, 2019, 10:01:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 02, 2019, 10:03:52 AM
Thought for Today: "There's one way to find out if a man is honest — ask him. If he says 'yes' you know he is a crook." — Groucho Marx (1890-1977).
He was lying.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 10:20:45 AM
Thought for Today: "There's one way to find out if a man is honest — ask him. If he says 'yes' you know he is a crook." — Groucho Marx (1890-1977).
He was lying.
I know nothing.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 10:21:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning HonestManRaz.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 02, 2019, 10:23:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning HonestManRaz.
Now you're lying. Morning, Florida Man.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 10:23:36 AM
I saw something funny on the net. Post Malone's reaction to getting flashed
Reaction says it all...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/459dde0f1ab90e407b19946b82fa4336.jpg)
Maybe she had a third tit?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 10:26:36 AM
I saw something funny on the net. Post Malone's reaction to getting flashed
Reaction says it all...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/459dde0f1ab90e407b19946b82fa4336.jpg)
Maybe she had a third tit?
or was a guy.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 10:34:27 AM
I saw something funny on the net. Post Malone's reaction to getting flashed
Reaction says it all...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/459dde0f1ab90e407b19946b82fa4336.jpg)
Maybe she had a third tit?
or was a guy.
(https://images.vice.com/vice/images/articles/meta/2012/10/11/arnold-schwarzeneggers-autobiography-is-my-everything-1413330082819.jpeg?crop=0.8197146562905318xw%3A1xh%3Bcenter%2Ccenter&resize=2000%3A*)
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 10:39:57 AM
EPC first to start the day.
Good morning guys. I gave Butch one of those yesterday. He loved it.
I assume you went golfing? How'd that go?
It was great. It was 86 degrees and I played well. Thanks for asking
there's hope for WhoTheFuckIsButch yet.
he still had his Marlboros though
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 10:53:45 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 11:04:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning HonestManRaz.
Now you're lying. Morning, Florida Man.
well, I tried.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 02, 2019, 11:09:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning HonestManRaz.
Now you're lying. Morning, Florida Man.
well, I tried.
Can't believe that, either.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 11:14:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning HonestManRaz.
Now you're lying. Morning, Florida Man.
well, I tried.
Can't believe that, either.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 11:21:22 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
this is the connie OTT.
nice smoke so far.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 11:22:28 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
2 of those are Nub knockoffs?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 11:27:22 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
2 of those are Nub knockoffs?
I guess. 4x60 wrapper says 'robusto'.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 11:29:33 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
2 of those are Nub knockoffs?
I guess. 4x60 wrapper says 'robusto'.
Didn't know you liked your cigars hung like an Irishman. No judgement here.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 11:29:55 AM
heading to the club for lunch and golf.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2019, 11:30:54 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
2 of those are Nub knockoffs?
I guess. 4x60 wrapper says 'robusto'.
Didn't know you liked your cigars hung like an Irishman. No judgement here.
I'm not offended by a cigar.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 11:34:38 AM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
2 of those are Nub knockoffs?
I guess. 4x60 wrapper says 'robusto'.
But we can't tell you who or what they are
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 02, 2019, 12:00:11 PM
heading to the club for lunch and golf.
May you have pars and Birdie's in your round.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 12:11:10 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 12:22:23 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Good morning, HipsterMark.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 12:46:09 PM
my cigar order is at the PO, delivery tomorrow. you think if I stopped in and asked politely they'd hand them over today?
I have the best mailman. he hand delivered them hours before his regular route schedule.
2 of those are Nub knockoffs?
I guess. 4x60 wrapper says 'robusto'.
But we can't tell you who or what they are
Apparently, they can't tell what size they are, either.  :D
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 12:46:35 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Your state-issued pussy hat should keep you warm.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 01:46:43 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Your state-issued pussy hat should keep you warm.
Indeed.  Plus chasing down and beating those who disagree with me is good exercise.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 01:51:49 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Your state-issued pussy hat should keep you warm.
Indeed.  Plus chasing down and beating those who disagree with me is good exercise.
It's a shame you're not still in TX, you could just shoot 'em.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 02:05:39 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Your state-issued pussy hat should keep you warm.
Indeed.  Plus chasing down and beating those who disagree with me is good exercise.
It's a shame you're not still in TX, you could just shoot 'em.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2019, 02:20:03 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 02:46:06 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
Your state-issued pussy hat should keep you warm.
Indeed.  Plus chasing down and beating those who disagree with me is good exercise.
It's a shame you're not still in TX, you could just shoot 'em.
Naw, it's more fun the way the lefties up here do it.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 03:34:56 PM
I'm looking at a Warped La Relatos petit lancero 6x38 for my #CigarOfTheDay . It doesn't appear to be that thin though. (TWHS)
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 04:32:04 PM
Good morning/afternoon from the chilly NW.  39 deg this morning but the sun is out, so it's all good.
96 friggin degrees here...when does autumn start?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 04:34:10 PM
I'm looking at a Warped La Relatos petit lancero 6x38 for my #CigarOfTheDay . It doesn't appear to be that thin though. (TWHS)
Guess it all depends on what the reference is.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 04:43:51 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 05:13:27 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 05:14:16 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Luckily I'm stocked up.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 05:16:27 PM
Sunny afternoon fitting like a "T".
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 05:27:49 PM
I'm looking at a Warped La Relatos petit lancero 6x38 for my #CigarOfTheDay . It doesn't appear to be that thin though. (TWHS)
3/4" ash fell off right before I snapped the photo. Absolutely delicious, so far. A bit more fuller bodied than I'd expected.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/8802b841bf6e6f33065989c271f8b514.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 05:29:36 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
You mind if I use your address?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 06:34:20 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Really?  Must be that southern states sin tax.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 06:46:19 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Really?  Must be that southern states sin tax.
Church tax?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 06:59:51 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Really?  Must be that southern states sin tax.
Church tax?
To make up for all the churches not paying taxes.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 07:04:40 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Really?  Must be that southern states sin tax.
Church tax?
To make up for all the churches not paying taxes.
I knew it!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2019, 07:39:55 PM
I'm thinking of starting the Online Church of CigarBanter.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 08:27:48 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
Yep.  Let us know if you run into anything which costs MORE than in NJ.
Alcohol.
Really?  Must be that southern states sin tax.
Not quite....state liquor stores.  Beer and wine are fine.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 08:28:46 PM
I'm thinking of starting the Online Church of CigarBanter.
Father Tony?
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 08:30:54 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
You mind if I use your address?
Sure.  You're going to after you move in anyway...
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 08:47:41 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
You mind if I use your address?
Sure.  You're going to after you move in anyway...
Oh my, pork roll on the barbie every night at the White Whale Inn South.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 08:58:57 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
You mind if I use your address?
Sure.  You're going to after you move in anyway...
Oh my, pork roll on the barbie every night at the White Whale Inn South.
No doubt about it!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 09:50:07 PM
Stopped by State Farm today to get quotes on  home and auto insurance. Home is about 40% less for more coverage, and auto is almost 50% less, also with better coverage.
You mind if I use your address?
Sure.  You're going to after you move in anyway...
Oh my, pork roll on the barbie every night at the White Whale Inn South.
No doubt about it!
Looking forward to my first visit. I even have an appropriate shirt.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 10:50:03 PM
Always welcome. And we can get more shirts!
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 10:51:49 PM
Have a great herd patio almost ready.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 10:59:02 PM
Haven't met any flight attendants in the hood yet however.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 11:00:28 PM
More so candidates for when Dean comes to visit.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2019, 11:01:31 PM
And on to page 7.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 11:19:57 PM
Haven't met any flight attendants in the hood yet however.
That's because you don't have your flight attendant wing man with you.
Title: Re: 10/2/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2019, 11:21:43 PM
More so candidates for when Dean comes to visit.
I bet.  You'll need one of those take-a-number machines.