CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 10, 2019, 12:00:48 AM

Title: 8/10/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 10, 2019, 12:00:48 AM
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 05:23:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 05:34:10 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 05:35:07 AM
Morning Saturday Jammers!
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 05:40:25 AM
Morning Saturday Jammers!
I haven't made a purchase from CI in a long time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 05:50:35 AM
Morning Saturday Jammers!
I haven't made a purchase from CI in a long time.
Can’t even remember the last time I bought from them but I have bought a few from the Sister in the last few months.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 05:54:03 AM
Morning Saturday Jammers!
I haven't made a purchase from CI in a long time.
Can’t remember the last time I bought from them but I have bought a few from the Sister in the last few months.
That's funny we still call it sister site. I'm burning a Connecticut soon. Chime in an hour. Have to check in with whomever worked last night.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 07:05:05 AM
Checking mechanicals. Smoking cigar and coffee before the air police wake up.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 07:07:55 AM
Morning RickyBlue and SCDave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 07:13:22 AM
Today is Saturday, Aug. 10, the 222nd day of 2019. There are 143 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 10, 1993, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was sworn in as the second female justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.

On this date:
In 1861, Confederate forces routed Union troops in the Battle of Wilson's Creek in Missouri, the first major engagement of the Civil War west of the Mississippi River.
In 1921, Franklin D. Roosevelt was stricken with polio at his summer home on the Canadian island of Campobello.
In 1944, during World War II, American forces overcame remaining Japanese resistance on Guam.
In 1945, a day after the atomic bombing of Nagasaki, Imperial Japan conveyed its willingness to surrender provided the status of Emperor Hirohito remained unchanged. (The Allies responded the next day, saying they would determine the Emperor's future status.)
In 1969, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca were murdered in their Los Angeles home by members of Charles Manson's cult, one day after actress Sharon Tate and four other people were slain.
In 1975, television personality David Frost announced he had purchased the exclusive rights to interview former President Richard Nixon.
In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a measure providing $20,000 payments to still-living Japanese-Americans who were interned by their government during World War II.
In 1991, nine Buddhists were found slain at their temple outside Phoenix, Arizona. (Two teen-agers were later arrested; one was sentenced to life in prison, while the other received 281 years.)
In 1995, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were charged with 11 counts in the Oklahoma City bombing (McVeigh was convicted of murder and executed; Nichols was convicted of conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to life in prison). Norma McCorvey, "Jane Roe" of the 1973 Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion, announced she had joined the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue.
In 2004, a boat carrying Dominican migrants seeking a better life in Puerto Rico drifted back to almost the same spot where the voyage began nearly two weeks earlier; at least 55 of the 86 people on board had died.
In 2006, British authorities announced they had thwarted a terrorist plot to simultaneously blow up 10 aircraft heading to the U.S. using explosives smuggled in hand luggage.
In 2008, at the Beijing Olympics, Michael Phelps began his long march toward eight gold medals by winning the 400-meter individual medley in 4:03.84 — smashing his own world record. Soul crooner Isaac Hayes, 65, died in Memphis, Tennessee.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 07:14:30 AM
Ten years ago: A double truck bombing tore through the village of a small Shiite ethnic minority near Mosul, Iraq, killing at least 28 people. Country duo Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn posted a message on their Web site announcing they had agreed to "call it a day" after 20 years of making music together.

Five years ago: Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Malaki resisted calls for his resignation and accused the country's new president, Fouad Massoum, of violating the constitution (al-Maliki stepped down three days later). Rory McIlroy won his second straight major championship and fourth of his young career, rallying on the back nine in the PGA Championship in Louisville, Kentucky.

One year ago: Richard Russell, a 29-year-old airline ground agent, stole a commercial plane from Sea-Tac International Airport near Seattle; he flew for 75 minutes, performing dangerous stunts while being chased by military jets before crashing into a remote island in Puget Sound, killing himself.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
Morning RickyBlue and SCDave.
Good morning OnthisdayDave. I know Jerry Garcia died on this date.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 07:18:28 AM

Today's Birthdays:

Actress Rhonda Fleming is 96.
Singer Ronnie Spector is 76.
Actor James Reynolds is 73.
Rock singer-musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) is 72.
Country musician Gene Johnson (Diamond Rio) is 70.
Singer Patti Austin is 69.
Actor Daniel Hugh Kelly is 67.
Folk singer-songwriter Sam Baker is 65.
Actress Rosanna Arquette is 60.
Actor Antonio Banderas is 59.
Rock musician Jon Farriss (INXS) is 58.
Singer Julia Fordham is 57.
Journalist-blogger Andrew Sullivan is 56.
Actor Chris Caldovino is 56.
Singer Neneh Cherry is 55.
Singer Aaron Hall is 55.
Boxer Riddick Bowe is 52.
Actor Sean Blakemore is 52.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Lorraine Pearson (Five Star) is 52.
Singer-producer Michael Bivins is 51.
Actor-writer Justin Theroux is 48.
Actress Angie Harmon is 47.
Country singer Jennifer Hanson is 46.
Actor-turned-lawyer Craig Kirkwood is 45.
Actress JoAnna Garcia Swisher is 40.
Singer Cary Ann Hearst (Shovels & Rope) is 40.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Nikki Bratcher (Divine) is 39.
Actor Aaron Staton is 39.
Actor Ryan Eggold is 35.
Actor Charley Koontz is 32.
Actor Lucas Till is 29.
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner is 22.
Actor Jeremy Maguire is 8.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 07:19:16 AM
Thought for Today: "A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, American author (1809-1894).
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 07:48:03 AM
Today is National S'Mores Day
...also National Shapeware Day.....related?
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 07:51:35 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 07:52:15 AM
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 07:52:26 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 07:59:31 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Good morning Deano
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 08:20:58 AM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 08:44:50 AM
This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot

Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 08:49:42 AM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter😂.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 09:04:11 AM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter😂.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 09:40:10 AM
Today is National S'Mores Day
...also National Shapeware Day.....related?
I hope so.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 09:41:05 AM
Morning RickyBlue and SCDave.
Good morning OnthisdayDave. I know Jerry Garcia died on this date.
Hahaha. That's my favorite one yet.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 09:42:28 AM
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 09:43:28 AM
Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 09:45:44 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 09:50:38 AM
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 09:52:22 AM
Fitness Stars Then😳 & Now🥴

http://www.drivepedia.com/trending/80s-fitness-stars-yh/?utm_campaign=LAB%20Fitness%20Bus%20VV4%20En%20-%20Mobile%20USA%20TW&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=WC
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 09:54:56 AM
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
Suicide Watch?  Yeah, Clinton hit man was closely watching to verify he got him this time.

Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:03:51 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:11:43 AM
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
Clintons had him offed I tell ya.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:15:03 AM
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
The 66-year-old Epstein was was previously placed on suicide watch after he was found "nearly unconscious" inside his cell with 'marks on his neck,' according to a Post report from late July. Investigators questioned former Orange County police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, suspected of killing four men in a cocaine distribution conspiracy, in connection with the incident. The former cop claimed to have not seen anything nor touched Epstein.

Needless to say, today's news is highly suspicious.

As the Wall Street Journal's Ted Mann notes, "Even the time of day in this story is shocking. The first check-in on a prisoner who had already attempted suicide once was not until 7:30 a.m.?"

This is the most suspicious prison death since Lee Harvey Oswald
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:15:18 AM
Ave Maria Immaculata with coffee.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:16:58 AM
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
Clintons had him offed I tell ya.
Absolutely, but we did not say that..........

Now that the FBI has deemed any conspiracy theorist a "domestic terrorist threat", as of this morning everyone is a potential target
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 10:17:19 AM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter😂.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:18:04 AM
Ave Maria Immaculata with coffee.
You got more label than cigar, Fish would luv that one😂
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 10:33:43 AM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.
When I got fitted and replaced my old irons it made a world of a difference. I had to play a few rounds to realize I was hitting my clubs further. Now in my second season I love them. I even added to my set because Ping keeps all your info from fitting. If I could only get out More
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 10:39:30 AM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.
When I got fitted and replaced my old irons it made a world of a difference. I had to play a few rounds to realize I was hitting my clubs further. Now in my second season I love them. I even added to my set because Ping keeps all your info from fitting. If I could only get out More
I can hit whiffle golf balls in the house and let the cats go crazy.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:41:16 AM
[...]

Who cares....save a lot of trial and incarceration money with the animal gone.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 10:42:49 AM
[...]

guilty until proven innocent?
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:43:07 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and PussyPlayingWithBallsDean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:43:44 AM
[...]

Moot point now.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:45:21 AM
Not a big fan of suicide watch.  If someone wants to off themselves, so be it.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:47:01 AM
[...]

I would normally agree with that but in this case I don’t because they might have used him to round up a bunch of his clients that are as bad or worse than he is, not much chance of that happening now.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:47:53 AM
Not a big fan of suicide watch.  If someone wants to off themselves, so be it.
Exactly what the suicide watcher said.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 10:52:20 AM
[...]

agree.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 10:53:49 AM
[...]

the investigation will continue and that will be really interesting now.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 10:58:25 AM
[...]

Not likely
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 11:11:09 AM
[...]

Will just amount to conspiracy theories and wasted time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 12:04:54 PM
@TravellingDave.

Is There Sex After Retirement?

https://www.nextavenue.org/sex-retirement/
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 12:05:16 PM
on the lighter side.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 12:14:54 PM
on the lighter side.
I think there's a pill for that?
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 12:17:34 PM
@TravellingDave.

Is There Sex After Retirement?

https://www.nextavenue.org/sex-retirement/
No!
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 12:23:09 PM
This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 12:37:53 PM
This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
They changed the name of a school a couple years ago From Lancaster Redskins to Lancaster Legends. Let's forget it was that way since the school started 100 years ago. I found a clip from 2015

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/sports/debate-over-redskins-as-nickname-trickles-down-to-buffalo-suburb.amp.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2015%2F03%2F04%2Fsports%2Fdebate-over-redskins-as-nickname-trickles-down-to-buffalo-suburb.html
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 12:41:55 PM
91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 12:48:10 PM
91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.
89° with 106° Heat Index here
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 12:50:19 PM
This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
Soon to be renamed the snowflakes...
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 12:51:30 PM
91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.
89° with 106° Heat Index here
A beautiful 78 here with 53% humidity.  Feels like September.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
Nap Time 😴
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 01:01:58 PM
91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.
89° with 106° Heat Index here
A beautiful 78 here with 53% humidity.  Feels like September.
Yes it does feel like September. It's 72 out and if you went in any store, summer clothes are off the floor and all you see is back to school stuff.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 01:35:09 PM
This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
Soon to be renamed the snowflakes...
(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0866/3052/products/Don_t-California-My-Texas_T-shirt_Navy_R403_1800x.jpg?v=1489419894)
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 01:47:40 PM
Not a big fan of suicide watch.  If someone wants to off themselves, so be it.
Agreed. Although pedophiles should endure a more painful death.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 01:53:33 PM
tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter😂.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 02:12:22 PM
Anti-Trump Rep. Castro taught a lesson by Texas barbecue lovers who support president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-anti-trump-rep-castro-taught-a-lesson-by-texas-barbecue-lovers-who-support-president.amp
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 02:18:33 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 02:20:07 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 02:37:34 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 02:42:34 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 10, 2019, 02:55:08 PM
I'm leaving work and going to Red Robin for dinner. Yankee game will be on. Enjoy your day guys
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 02:58:09 PM
I'm leaving work and going to Red Robin for dinner. Yankee game will be on. Enjoy your day guys
Later Robin
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 03:07:10 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
I shouldn't pile on and add insult to injury.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 03:08:16 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
I shouldn't pile on and add insult to injury.
How many more rooms do you have to furnish?
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 03:19:44 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.
No one else is surprised by this.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 03:31:37 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
I shouldn't pile on and add insult to injury.
How many more rooms do you have to furnish?
Come now, you know that's not how it works.  It's not the quantity of furniture required, it's the quantity of store visits required to fulfill the requirement.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 03:37:31 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.
I shouldn't pile on and add insult to injury.
How many more rooms do you have to furnish?
Come now, you know that's not how it works.  It's not the quantity of furniture required, it's the quantity of store visits required to fulfill the requirement.
They are a special breed.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 03:57:24 PM
breed, did someone say breed?
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 04:05:16 PM
Too fuk’n hot outside to smoke a cigar.

Heat Index 110°
hot hot hot here to.
Ditto. To add insult to injury it's starting to sound like I'll find myself back in a furniture store this weekend.   :P
I shouldn't pile on and add insult to injury.
How many more rooms do you have to furnish?
Come now, you know that's not how it works.  It's not the quantity of furniture required, it's the quantity of store visits required to fulfill the requirement.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 04:15:21 PM
Damn Funny

John McAfee @officialmcafee

I was stunned by Epstein's suicide, though probably not as much as Epstein himself
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 04:30:39 PM
breed, did someone say breed?
Bitches, yo!
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
new clubs are here. almost identical to what I have.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 05:09:02 PM
new clubs are here. almost identical to what I have.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2019, 06:23:56 PM
FORE lull?
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 07:00:50 PM
Cookout lull...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/cb1697ae20a9d866807c92c48990cdab.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2019, 07:57:10 PM
Cookout lull...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/cb1697ae20a9d866807c92c48990cdab.jpg)
I had nachos for dinner
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 08:58:09 PM
Cookout lull...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/cb1697ae20a9d866807c92c48990cdab.jpg)
I had nachos for dinner
We had chicken sausage and cheeseburgers (shown), as well as hot dogs and pork tenderloin. Not to mention the myriad side dishes.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:53:45 PM
Cookout lull...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/cb1697ae20a9d866807c92c48990cdab.jpg)
Good lull to have.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:54:36 PM
Cookout lull...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/cb1697ae20a9d866807c92c48990cdab.jpg)
Good lull to have.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 10:54:48 PM
Cookout lull...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/cb1697ae20a9d866807c92c48990cdab.jpg)
Good lull to have.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2019, 10:57:14 PM
Perseids meteor shower  continues tonight. Should be at its peak tomorrow and Monday.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 11:05:16 PM
Perseids meteor shower continues tonight. Should be at its peak tomorrow and Monday.
So how far away do you have to drive to view it?  For me about an hour should do it.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2019, 11:22:32 PM
Perseids meteor shower continues tonight. Should be at its peak tomorrow and Monday.
So how far away do you have to drive to view it?  For me about an hour should do it.
I'm down at my brother's shore home and it's dark enough. Just not sure where to look.
Title: Re: 8/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2019, 11:27:04 PM
Perseids meteor shower continues tonight. Should be at its peak tomorrow and Monday.
So how far away do you have to drive to view it?  For me about an hour should do it.
I'm down at my brother's shore home and it's dark enough. Just not sure where to look.
Up.