CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 28, 2019, 12:00:11 AM

Title: 10/28/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 28, 2019, 12:00:11 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 28, 2019, 05:27:37 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 05:56:17 AM
Feeling frisky at the World Series.

https://www.12up.com/posts/nationals-fans-seen-flashing-gerrit-cole-behind-home-plate-at-world-series-01dr84vffc20/partners/36273?fbclid=IwAR2CwvPd6gpEmJvUQJyQ_W0fFoyz4tD6LdYqhcq4T8hDo--71OWXMkOoE48
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 06:30:07 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 06:36:12 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Mayor Tony.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 06:44:03 AM
What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 07:03:11 AM
What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
Ah, marriage.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:08:12 AM
Morning BoilersHumminRick, SameOlBrowniesDave and MaritalBlissTony.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:10:37 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
Well, CI has Bueso's for Dave.
I'm not familiar with the My Father Special Edition offered at the Sis.  My concern with that one is if it's a My Father and its special, why does it have a knockoff Centurion band?
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:14:44 AM
Today is Monday, Oct. 28, the 301st day of 2019. There are 64 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Oct. 28, 1886, the Statue of Liberty, a gift from the people of France, was dedicated in New York Harbor by President Grover Cleveland.

On this date:
In 1726, the original edition of “Gulliver’s Travels,” a satirical novel by Jonathan Swift, was first published in London.
In 1858, Rowland Hussey Macy opened his first New York store at Sixth Avenue and 14th Street in Manhattan.
In 1922, fascism came to Italy as Benito Mussolini took control of the government.
In 1940, Italy invaded Greece during World War II.
In 1962, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev informed the United States that he had ordered the dismantling of missile bases in Cuba; in return, the U.S. secretly agreed to remove nuclear missiles from U.S. installations in Turkey.
In 1965, Pope Paul VI issued a Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions which, among other things, absolved Jews of collective guilt for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
In 1976, former Nixon aide John D. Ehrlichman entered a federal prison camp in Safford, Arizona, to begin serving his sentence for Watergate-related convictions (he was released in April 1978).
In 1980, President Jimmy Carter and Republican presidential nominee Ronald Reagan faced off in a nationally broadcast, 90-minute debate in Cleveland.
In 2001, the families of people killed in the September 11 terrorist attack gathered in New York for a memorial service filled with prayer and song.
In 2002, American diplomat Laurence Foley was assassinated in front of his house in Amman, Jordan, in the first such attack on a U.S. diplomat in decades. A student flunking out of the University of Arizona nursing school shot three of his professors to death, then killed himself.
In 2003, firefighters beat back flames on Los Angeles’ doorstep, saving hundreds of homes in the city’s San Fernando Valley from California’s deadliest wildfires in more than a decade.
In 2013, Penn State said it would pay $59.7 million to 26 young men over claims of child sexual abuse at the hands of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:15:31 AM
Ten years ago: Taliban militants stormed a guest house used by U.N. staff in the heart of the Afghan capital, leaving 11 dead, including five U.N. staff and three attackers. A car bomb exploded in a crowded market in Peshawar, Pakistan, killing at least 112. Angela Merkel (AHN’-geh-lah MEHR’-kuhl) was sworn in for a second term as German chancellor. The defending champion Philadelphia Phillies beat the New York Yankees 6-1 in Game 1 of the World Series.

Five years ago: An unmanned commercial supply rocket bound for the International Space Station exploded moments after liftoff, with debris falling in flames over the launch site in Virginia. A video was posted online by a group called Hollaback! showing actress Shoshana Roberts being verbally accosted by men as she silently walked through Manhattan over a 10-hour period; the video “went viral,” spurring outrage and sparking discussions about the pervasiveness of street harassment that women face. The World Series was evened at three games each as the Kansas City Royals routed the San Francisco Giants 10-0.

One year ago: The Boston Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers, 5-1, with the help of two home runs from Steve Pearce, to wrap up a World Series in five games. A brash far-right congressman, Jair Bolsonaro, cruised to a 10-point victory in Brazil’s presidential election, becoming the latest world leader to rise to power by mixing tough, often violent talk with hard-right positions.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 28, 2019, 07:15:40 AM
What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:18:57 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Jazz singer Cleo Laine is 92.
Actress Joan Plowright is 90.
Musician-songwriter Charlie Daniels is 83.
Actress Jane Alexander is 80. Actor Dennis Franz is 75.
Pop singer Wayne Fontana is 74.
Actress Telma Hopkins is 71.
Caitlyn Jenner is 70.
Actress Annie Potts is 67.
Songwriter/producer Desmond Child is 66.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is 64.
The former president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE’-neh-zhahd), is 63.
Rock musician Stephen Morris (New Order) is 62.
Country/gospel singer-musician Ron Hemby (The Buffalo Club) is 61.
Rock singer-musician William Reid (The Jesus & Mary Chain) is 61.
Actor Mark Derwin is 59.
Actress Daphne Zuniga (ZOO’-nih-guh) is 57.
Actress Lauren Holly is 56.
Talk show host-comedian-actress Sheryl Underwood is 56.
Actress Jami Gertz is 54.
Actor Chris Bauer is 53.
Actor-comedian Andy Richter is 53.
Actress Julia Roberts is 52.
Country singer-musician Caitlin Cary is 51.
Actor Jeremy Davies is 50.
Singer Ben Harper is 50.
Country singer Brad Paisley is 47.
Actor Joaquin Phoenix is 45.
Actress Gwendoline Christie is 41.
Singer Justin Guarini (TV: “American Idol”) is 41.
Pop singer Brett Dennen is 40.
Rock musician Dave Tirio (Plain White T’s) is 40.
Actor Charlie Semine is 39.
Actor Matt Smith is 37.
Actor Finn Wittrock is 35.
Actress Troian Bellisario is 34. Singer/rapper Frank Ocean is 32.
Actress Lexi Ainsworth (TV: “General Hospital”) is 27.
Actor Nolan Gould is 21.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:19:37 AM
Thought for Today: “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” [–] George Orwell (Eric Blair), English author (1903-1950).
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 28, 2019, 07:20:02 AM
Say, in cleaning up my home office, I came across a TSA approved butane lighter case for airline travel.
I'm thinking it's for checked baggage, probably still a no go, on carry on.  It looks like a larger waterproof case
for keys and money, you would take swimming(very bright yellow).  Anyone want/need this?
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 07:21:31 AM
Morning Mr. Flip.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 28, 2019, 07:29:02 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Fip and Tony. Time to do some preventative maintenance on some rooftops. Nice the next 2 days then it goes poo poo.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 08:05:46 AM

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 08:06:13 AM
Good morning, NJDave and NJFlip.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 08:10:34 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Fip and Tony. Time to do some preventative maintenance on some rooftops. Nice the next 2 days then it goes poo poo.
Be careful on those roofs, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 08:17:20 AM
good morning Rick, Daves, Tony, and Flip.
Happy Monday. ❤
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 08:18:18 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 08:21:22 AM

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Hey, quiet is quiet.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 08:21:53 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Yea, sure it is.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 08:22:32 AM

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Really!
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 08:23:33 AM
good morning Rick, Daves, Tony, and Flip.
Happy Monday. ❤
Morning Mr. Monday.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 08:26:28 AM
the mail may not go through:

Tractor-trailer full of mail spills after crash on I-75

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough-county/tractor-trailer-full-of-mail-spills-after-crash-on-i-75/
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 08:31:49 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Camacho Check Six LE2016 (Box of 20, $77.95)
Cigar Hustler — Viaje Skull and Bones Big Ivan (Pack of 5, $49.83)
Corona Cigar Co. — Flor del Valle Sky Flower (Box of 10, $135.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — E.P. Carrillo La Historia (Box of 10, $75.95)
Gotham Cigars — Rocky Patel ALR 2nd Edition Gordo (Box of 20, $229.95)
JR Cigars — MBombay Kesara 585 (BBoox of 13, $112.50)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Plasencia Alma del Fuego Candente (Box of 10, $150)
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 08:34:00 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 08:45:12 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 09:00:11 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 09:06:34 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
Now just drink that coffee and smoke that cigar and you'll have the morning covered.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 09:13:26 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
Now just drink that coffee and smoke that cigar and you'll have the morning covered.
I'm working on it.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 28, 2019, 09:30:43 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 09:33:15 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
That's a solid start but it's still morning.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 09:38:05 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
I was wrong. never logged into the sis. now that I have I hit #2 twice. there is no #5.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 09:40:53 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
That's a solid start but it's still morning.
no even going to bother and wait and have leftover ribs for lunch.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 28, 2019, 09:56:34 AM

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Actually, it's resful, i can read a book or watch my own TV (with headphones).  Because, I am still on the
permacath, they just hook me up to the machine, no needles yet.  Have to make an appointment with a vascular
surgeon to have a fistula created in my arm.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 28, 2019, 10:00:07 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
that's three things, you should be done for the day, learn to set your
expectations lower.  OK, you can make lunch, and other tasks, as you deem necessary.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 28, 2019, 10:00:24 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
I was wrong. never logged into the sis. now that I have I hit #2 twice. there is no #5.
Knew that but was going to let you get away with it.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 28, 2019, 10:04:48 AM
heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 10:12:08 AM
heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
Don't want to spend all your time fighting off the ladies. Makes sense.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
may be a do nothing day today.
Good morning, Dean. Nobody's buying that BS.
so far all I've managed to do is feed the cats, light a cigar, and make coffee.
that's three things, you should be done for the day, learn to set your
expectations lower.  OK, you can make lunch, and other tasks, as you deem necessary.
thanks Flip. this doing nothing is difficult.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 28, 2019, 10:14:07 AM
Feeling frisky at the World Series.

https://www.12up.com/posts/nationals-fans-seen-flashing-gerrit-cole-behind-home-plate-at-world-series-01dr84vffc20/partners/36273?fbclid=IwAR2CwvPd6gpEmJvUQJyQ_W0fFoyz4tD6LdYqhcq4T8hDo--71OWXMkOoE48
And some nice sets there as well.  Maybe that was when he gave up the homer.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 10:14:08 AM
heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
I use to wear mine on a chain. working on bridges and all tended to really fuck up my hands.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 28, 2019, 10:15:49 AM
Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 10:19:46 AM
heading off for breakfast, then pyhsical therapy.  later on today, I have earmarked to going
to the Garden State mall, and getting new sneakers.  Also should stop by a jewelry store and
price a new wedding band, swelling from all the fluid they pumped into me back in July is gone,
and I didn't notice that my wedding band slipped off sometime Saturday.
Don't want to spend all your time fighting off the ladies. Makes sense.
He wants to, he just doesn't have the strength to anymore.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 11:19:40 AM
Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
Good luck, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 11:40:43 AM
forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 11:42:19 AM
Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 28, 2019, 11:43:33 AM

What do we have planned for the week? Personally, I'm feeling like Dean today and glad it's Monday. The wife about drove me completely nuts this weekend and I had enough "quality time"  to last me for a while.
you get to go to work, I'm stuck at home! I do get about a dozen quiet hours in dialysis a week though.

Wow, I thought it was pathetic I couldn't wait to get to work. You're happy about going to dialysis?
Actually, it's resful, i can read a book or watch my own TV (with headphones).  Because, I am still on the
permacath, they just hook me up to the machine, no needles yet.  Have to make an appointment with a vascular
surgeon to have a fistula created in my arm.
I personally had some setbacks myself. Not to your extent but I wish you the best in your recovery. May God bless you
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 28, 2019, 11:47:29 AM
Good morning. I already checked the daily deals. Nothing going. Deal no 2 at sis is for Dean though.
#2 and #5
That's the cigar that got you the restraining order against Pete Johnson right?
I was wrong. never logged into the sis. now that I have I hit #2 twice. there is no #5.
There was tat 10th anniversary's up earlier.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 11:52:11 AM
forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
And there we have it!

Edit: Who had the under for noon today?
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 12:04:17 PM
forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
And there we have it!

Edit: Who had the under for noon today?
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 12:04:34 PM
forgot about putting together my budget for 2020 Archives Committee. I put together 3 proposals ranging from $400 - $1300.
And there we have it!

Edit: Who had the under for noon today?
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 28, 2019, 12:08:01 PM
Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour, my kind of dentist appt.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 12:15:14 PM

Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour...

TWHS
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 12:17:47 PM
Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour, my kind of dentist appt.
an in and out is always good no matter how long it lasts.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 28, 2019, 12:29:39 PM
Morning boys. In keeping with the flip medical theme I'm heading to the dentist now.  Routine 6 month cleaning.
morning Mark. I hope you get a chesty dental assistant to keep you distracted.
Nope, but pleasant enough young lady. In and out in less than an hour, my kind of dentist appt.
an in and out is always good no matter how long it lasts.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 28, 2019, 02:13:57 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 02:52:17 PM
Hazzuh!
Dang. Talk about slow.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 02:55:34 PM
Hazzuh!

l   a   t   e   r    D   a   v   e.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 03:16:33 PM
Hazzuh!

l   a   t   e   r    D   a   v   e.
I said talk about slow, not talk slowly.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 04:37:12 PM
Hotline has been busy. must have been quite the weekend.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 04:49:30 PM
Hotline has been busy. must have been quite the weekend.
That's Monday for you. It's a great thing you're doing, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 04:51:31 PM
I went with a La Palina Classic robusto.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/7c88997ef310547c626a4294d80c692a.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 05:51:16 PM
I went with a La Palina Classic robusto.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/7c88997ef310547c626a4294d80c692a.jpg)
I have a few of those.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 06:49:45 PM
I went with a La Palina Classic robusto.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/7c88997ef310547c626a4294d80c692a.jpg)
I have a few of those.
Decent enough smoke. Hit the spot. Construction isn't perfect. A couple of touchups were necessary. I got some citrus notes. Good smoke production.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 28, 2019, 08:06:41 PM
Oliva V torp in the dark.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 28, 2019, 09:02:59 PM
Oliva V torp in the dark.
Careful with your touch ups.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 09:54:02 PM
Shhhhhh, I still have a chance of my NFL team winning this week.
Title: Re: 10/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 28, 2019, 11:06:55 PM
Shhhhhh, I still have a chance of my NFL team winning this week.
I'm not gonna lie, that first quarter scared me.