CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 11, 2019, 12:02:34 AM

Title: 8/11/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 11, 2019, 12:02:34 AM
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 04:45:18 AM
Good morning, boys.

Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 05:20:29 AM
Good morning, boys.
😳😳😳. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 05:21:09 AM
Morning Woodie Whackers
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 05:45:52 AM
Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 05:46:52 AM
Heading out shortly for a morning drive with big bro.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 05:50:11 AM
Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 05:51:16 AM
Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 05:55:02 AM
Multiple news sources in the Dominican Republic are reporting the arrest of Dominican cigar maker José Dominguez on charges of tax evasion. Dominguez is best known for being the manufacturer of Victor Sinclair and José Dominguez-branded cigars.

The arrest occurred this past week in Santiago by the Dominican Republic’s National Drug Control Directorate (DNCD). This arrest was made due to a request for extradition by the United States.

In 2017, Dominguez was indicted by a U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on charges of tax evasion on products he had imported in the U.S. The report references the arrest warrant was issued at the request of the United States relating to the same case.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 05:56:37 AM
Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
😂. Wise advice for the kids, wish my Dad had thought that way.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 11, 2019, 05:58:38 AM
Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
I love most every moment with my wife. It's other people we can't stand
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 11, 2019, 06:10:44 AM
Good morning Guy's. 1 more day of work then it's Vacation. Family time. That is all I have planned.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 06:14:12 AM
Good morning Guy's. 1 more day of work then it's Vacation. Family time. That is all I have planned.
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 06:16:41 AM
Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
Need to clarify - my in-laws related to my DIL are outstanding but my in-laws related to my wife are mostly not worth a chit.  Her sister and her husband are pretty good but the rest I have never had any use for
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 11, 2019, 07:06:03 AM
Good morning Guy's. 1 more day of work then it's Vacation. Family time. That is all I have planned.
Morning Blue
Good morning Mr Dave. Chilly 55 but getting abut 25-30 deg warmer
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 07:12:48 AM
Morning SCDave, CoastinToVacayRick, SunriseTony.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 07:17:53 AM
Today is Sunday, Aug. 11, the 223rd day of 2019. There are 142 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 11, 1992, the Mall of America, the nation's largest shopping-entertainment center, opened in Bloomington, Minnesota.

On this date:
In 1919, Germany's Weimar Constitution was signed by President Friedrich Ebert.
In 1949, President Harry S. Truman nominated General Omar N. Bradley to become the first chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
In 1956, abstract painter Jackson Pollock, 44, died in an automobile accident on Long Island, New York.
In 1960, the African country of Chad became independent of France.
In 1964, the Beatles movie "A Hard Day's Night" had its U.S. premiere in New York.
In 1965, rioting and looting that claimed 34 lives broke out in the predominantly black Watts section of Los Angeles.
In 1984, at the Los Angeles Olympics, American runner Mary Decker fell after colliding with South African-born British competitor Zola Budd in the 3,000-meter final; Budd finished seventh.
In 1991, Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon released two Western captives: Edward Tracy, an American held nearly five years, and Jerome Leyraud, a Frenchman who'd been abducted by a rival group three days earlier.
In 1993, President Bill Clinton named Army Gen. John Shalikashvili to be the new chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, succeeding the retiring Gen. Colin Powell.

In 1997, President Bill Clinton made the first use of the historic line-item veto, rejecting three items in spending and tax bills. (However, the U.S. Supreme Court later struck down the veto as unconstitutional.)
In 2012, Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney announced his choice of Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin to be his running mate. Usain Bolt capped his perfect London Olympics by leading Jamaica to victory in a world-record 36.84 seconds in the 4x100 meters.
In 2017, a federal judge ordered Charlottesville, Virginia, to allow a weekend rally of white nationalists and other extremists to take place at its originally planned location downtown. (Violence erupted at the rally, and a woman was killed when a man plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters.)
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 07:18:45 AM
Ten years ago: A Myanmar court found democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi guilty of violating her house arrest by allowing an uninvited American to visit her home; she was ordered to serve an 18-month sentence under house arrest. Jeers and taunts drowned out Democratic lawmakers calling for a health care overhaul at town halls; during his own town hall in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, President Barack Obama assailed "wild misrepresentations" of his health care plan. Eunice Kennedy Shriver, sister of President John F. Kennedy and founder of the Special Olympics, died in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, at age 88.

Five years ago: Academy Award-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams, 63, died in Tiburon, California, a suicide.

One year ago: Nobel Prize-winning novelist V.S. Naipaul died at his London home at the age of 85. President Donald Trump said former White House staffer and reality-TV star Omarosa Maniguault Newman was a "lowlife"; Manigualt Newman had been promoting a book in which she said Trump is a racist who had used racial slurs on the set of "The Apprentice." Republican U.S. Rep. Chris Collins of New York ended his re-election bid, days after his indictment on insider trading charges.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 07:22:58 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Arlene Dahl is 94.
Songwriter-producer Kenny Gamble is 76.
Rock musician Jim Kale (Guess Who) is 76.
Magazine columnist Marilyn Vos Savant is 73.
Country singer John Conlee is 73.
Singer Eric Carmen is 70.
Computer scientist and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is 69.
Wrestler-actor Hulk Hogan is 66.
Singer Joe Jackson is 65.
Playwright David Henry Hwang is 62.
Actor Miguel A. Nunez Jr. is 60.
Actress Viola Davis is 54. Actress Embeth Davidtz is 54.
Actor Duane Martin is 54.
Actor-host Joe Rogan is 52.
Rhythm-and-blues musician Chris Dave is 51.
Actress Anna Gunn is 51. Actress Ashley Jensen is 51.
Actress Sophie Okonedo is 51.
Rock guitarist Charlie Sexton is 51.
Hip-hop artist Ali Shaheed Muhammad is 49.
Actor Nigel Harman is 46.
Actor Will Friedle is 43.
Actor Rob Kerkovich is 40.
Actress Merritt Wever is 39.
Actor Chris Hemsworth is 36.
Rock musician Heath Fogg (Alabama Shakes) is 35.
Singer J-Boog is 34.
Rapper Asher Roth is 34.
Actress Alyson Stoner is 26.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 07:23:43 AM
Thought for Today: "You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren't paying attention to." — Robin Williams (1951-2014).
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 11, 2019, 07:37:00 AM
Morning SCDave, CoastinToVacayRick, SunriseTony.
I thought I was coasting but 3rd shift decided to sleep and ITS server room is 85 degrees at start of shift WTF!
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 08:30:30 AM
Sheesh!

Weather Lull?
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 08:30:48 AM
Morning SCDave, CoastinToVacayRick, SunriseTony.
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 08:31:17 AM
Had to have me a little morning nap 😴
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 09:08:56 AM
Dean must be masturbating the shafts of his new golf clubs😂
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 11, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and HotRoomRick.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 09:55:37 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and HotRoomRick.
Morning FurnitureBean
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 09:56:40 AM
Maestro del Tiempo Ready For 🔥
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 11, 2019, 10:01:24 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and HotRoomRick.
Morning FurnitureBean
Luckily did not go to the furniture store yesterday but had to move some around.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 11, 2019, 10:03:25 AM
Maestro del Tiempo Ready For 🔥
I must say your cigar photo staging is well done. I'm sure the Mayor is happy with you, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:10:06 AM
Maestro del Tiempo Ready For 🔥
I must say your cigar photo staging is well done. I'm sure the Mayor is happy with you, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Glad you like it, my photography skills are lacking and if the Mayor does not like it then he can send over a professional photographer every time I light one up.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:10:40 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and HotRoomRick.
Morning FurnitureBean
Luckily did not go to the furniture store yesterday but had to move some around.
There is always hope for today
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 10:10:59 AM
Morning SCDave, CoastinToVacayRick, SunriseTony.
I thought I was coasting but 3rd shift decided to sleep and ITS server room is 85 degrees at start of shift WTF!
Yowza. That's not good.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 10:12:00 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and HotRoomRick.
Morning FurnitureBean
Luckily did not go to the furniture store yesterday but had to move some around.
It's always something.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 10:12:54 AM
Just brought back a couple of dozen doughnuts so it's time for breakfast.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 10:13:14 AM
Maestro del Tiempo Ready For
I must say your cigar photo staging is well done. I'm sure the Mayor is happy with you, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:14:07 AM
Frequently Considered a “Safe City” ::)

1 dead, 5 hurt in overnight burst of violence in Austin
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 10:14:42 AM
Frequently Considered a “Safe City” ::)

1 dead, 5 hurt in overnight burst of violence in Austin
Probably K2 related.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:14:53 AM
Just brought back a couple of dozen doughnuts so it's time for breakfast.
Sounds good, send me one over :)
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:15:42 AM
Frequently Considered a “Safe City” ::)

1 dead, 5 hurt in overnight burst of violence in Austin
Probably K2 related.
All but one of them were in known heavy drug areas.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:16:13 AM
Maestro del Tiempo Ready For
I must say your cigar photo staging is well done. I'm sure the Mayor is happy with you, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Indeed.
I am delighted you approve👍
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:25:54 AM
Warden is thankfully not talking to me today.  Ahhhhh, very nice and peaceful- hope she makes it permanent.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:28:09 AM
@Bean - obviously California is not totally running the County yet👍

Williamson Co. hosts gun show amid tense national discourse on firearms
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 10:30:59 AM
Warden is thankfully not talking to me today.  Ahhhhh, very nice and peaceful- hope she makes it permanent.
I had that going for me for a couple of days. She must have woken up on the correct side of the bed this morning though. Oh well. Fun while it lasted.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 10:40:15 AM
good morning guys. 88°, RealFeel only 100° with light rain.
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs. redhead sound asleep. Cusano maduro and coffee time.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:49:25 AM
good morning guys. 88°, RealFeel only 100° with light rain.
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs. redhead sound asleep. Cusano maduro and coffee time.
And here I am trying to decide on lunch😂
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 10:56:04 AM
MLB  needs a 10 Run Rule😂

Astros destroy Orioles with 23 runs to set franchise record
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 11:01:45 AM
Think I will go get me some Zaxby’s Chicken Strips for lunch.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 11:05:56 AM
Banter Test
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 11:06:35 AM
Banter Test
Tried to post a pic and kept getting an error message
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 11:11:14 AM
Banter Test
Tried to post a pic and kept getting an error message
Hmm, still won’t post with a photo.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 11:18:25 AM
Maestro del Tiempo Ready For 🔥
I must say your cigar photo staging is well done. I'm sure the Mayor is happy with you, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
...and they're not sideways....
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 11:31:32 AM
Banter Test
Tried to post a pic and kept getting an error message
Hmm, still won’t post with a photo.
I have that problem quite often.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 11:41:07 AM
good morning guys. 88°, RealFeel only 100° with light rain.
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs. redhead sound asleep. Cusano maduro and coffee time.
And here I am trying to decide on lunch😂
John just put the ribs in the smoker for this evening.  Something to look forward to!
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 11:44:39 AM
Banter Test
Tried to post a pic and kept getting an error message
Hmm, still won’t post with a photo.
I have that problem quite often.
As do I, must be our problem...cant be the site !
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 11:46:36 AM
Today's offerings from SBC...

Sunday Specials!
  Sunday just came so quick. Still I hope you were able to smoke a good cigar or two. I ended up smoking a Claude that was busted. Still smoked like a champ. For today we got 38% off Undercrown, Camacho, Four Kicks, and Four Kicks Maduro.

CODE: SUNDAY : 38% off with the 5% reward points on Undercrown, Camacho, Four Kicks, and Four Kicks Maduro.

Please log in before using code
Undercrown
Camacho
Four Kicks
Four Kicks Maduro
Last Call!

CODE: SAT1 = 15% off plus 5% reward points on the Illusione/OneOff/RoMa categories with no minimum.

CODE: SAT2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points with one Haut 10. one OneOff +53, and one RoMa Craft Whiskey Rebellion (pack of 3) on Illusione/OneOff/RoMa on orders $250 and above.

CODE: MYFATHER = 15% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin category no minimum.

CODE: MYFATHER100 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin Category plus one random My Father/Don Peppin cigar on orders $100 or more.

CODE: MYFATHER200 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin Category plus one random My Father/Don Pepin cigar and a single La Promesa on orders $200 or more
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 11, 2019, 12:06:01 PM
@Bean - obviously California is not totally running the County yet👍

Williamson Co. hosts gun show amid tense national discourse on firearms
What a liberal-ass snowflake report.  I particularly liked the video of everyone attending the show dressed for cold weather.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
Another great cool clear day.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 11, 2019, 12:08:39 PM
Laranja on fire in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190811/838053c63dc3807e7c52f1b71ef4bc10.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
Another great cool clear day.
Speaking of sideways photos.........
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 12:22:17 PM
Finished my Zaxby’s, guess a nap is next.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 12:59:32 PM
MLB  needs a 10 Run Rule

Astros destroy Orioles with 23 runs to set franchise record
Pretty sure there have been 10 run comebacks. Besides, next we'll be giving them participation trophies.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 01:00:27 PM
Banter Test
Tried to post a pic and kept getting an error message
Hmm, still won’t post with a photo.
I have that problem quite often.
As do I, must be our problem...cant be the site !
Agreed.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 01:19:04 PM
MLB  needs a 10 Run Rule

Astros destroy Orioles with 23 runs to set franchise record
Pretty sure there have been 10 run comebacks. Besides, next we'll be giving them participation trophies.
Although there wasn't much participation by the Orioles in that one.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 11, 2019, 01:22:01 PM
MLB  needs a 10 Run Rule

Astros destroy Orioles with 23 runs to set franchise record
Pretty sure there have been 10 run comebacks. Besides, next we'll be giving them participation trophies.
Although there wasn't much participation by the Orioles in that one.
They're terrible this year.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 02:04:15 PM
Thunderstorms moving in, hopefully it will cool it off enough to enjoy a smoke and some adult beverages
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 02:08:21 PM
Fire Department Marine EMT Crew headed up the river balls-to-the-wall
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 02:16:31 PM
Hooters offering unlimited wings for the next month.
Dean?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/hooters-is-offering-all-you-can-eat-wings-every-day-for-the-next-month/ar-AAFAiiC?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 02:39:10 PM
Thunderstorms moving in, hopefully it will cool it off enough to enjoy a smoke and some adult beverages
Some badass lightning here
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:15:47 PM
Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men and a Sweet Water Guide Beer

How bout the new Photo Setup?
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:18:08 PM
Or is the original pre-🔥photo setup better?
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:25:16 PM
The great story behind Sweet Water Guide Beer:

Guide Beer

Guide Beer is made in honor of guides. Those men and women who lead us to swift waters, into the shadows of tall trees, and through the unexplored terrain of ourselves. 11% of the profit from this beer will help guides who are no longer able to pursue their life’s work. It’s our way of saying “Thank You” to a group of people whose contribution to society is both underestimated and immeasurable.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:32:30 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 03:32:51 PM
The great story behind Sweet Water Guide Beer:

Guide Beer

Guide Beer is made in honor of guides. Those men and women who lead us to swift waters, into the shadows of tall trees, and through the unexplored terrain of ourselves. 11% of the profit from this beer will help guides who are no longer able to pursue their life’s work. It’s our way of saying “Thank You” to a group of people whose contribution to society is both underestimated and immeasurable.
Any product that gives back has the right idea and worth consideration in my book.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 03:33:51 PM
Very lazy day here, just not used to doing this much nothing.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:37:27 PM
The great story behind Sweet Water Guide Beer:

Guide Beer

Guide Beer is made in honor of guides. Those men and women who lead us to swift waters, into the shadows of tall trees, and through the unexplored terrain of ourselves. 11% of the profit from this beer will help guides who are no longer able to pursue their life’s work. It’s our way of saying “Thank You” to a group of people whose contribution to society is both underestimated and immeasurable.
Any product that gives back has the right idea and worth consideration in my book.
For a lighter hot weather beer it is actually very good.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:38:45 PM
Very lazy day here, just not used to doing this much nothing.
You will adapt when you get all moved and settled in, then you will see retirement as a reality.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 03:52:03 PM
Very lazy day here, just not used to doing this much nothing.
You will adapt when you get all moved and settled in, then you will see retirement as a reality.
and find out how you ever found time to work.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 03:53:03 PM
Hooters offering unlimited wings for the next month.
Dean?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/hooters-is-offering-all-you-can-eat-wings-every-day-for-the-next-month/ar-AAFAiiC?ocid=spartanntp
not a Hooters wing fan. hooters, yes.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 03:54:06 PM
Very lazy day here, just not used to doing this much nothing.
You will adapt when you get all moved and settled in, then you will see retirement as a reality.
Yea, this nomad/drifter thing is less than ideal.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 03:55:32 PM
Very lazy day here, just not used to doing this much nothing.
You will adapt when you get all moved and settled in, then you will see retirement as a reality.
and find out how you ever found time to work.
I've discovered that over the course of this year.  Don't know how I could have gotten the house ready for sale and done all the planning on the new place.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 03:57:42 PM
Hooters offering unlimited wings for the next month.
Dean?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/hooters-is-offering-all-you-can-eat-wings-every-day-for-the-next-month/ar-AAFAiiC?ocid=spartanntp
not a Hooters wing fan. hooters, yes.
I would have thought just the opposite...as you enjoy food and don't care for the ladies that are about 50 years too young.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 03:58:34 PM
Very lazy day here, just not used to doing this much nothing.
You will adapt when you get all moved and settled in, then you will see retirement as a reality.
Yea, this nomad/drifter thing is less than ideal.
I know that all to well after living in a hotel for over 2 months before moving
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 03:59:11 PM
Drum Circle at the beach tonight.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 11, 2019, 04:46:19 PM
Drum Lull?
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 11, 2019, 05:34:25 PM
Drum Lull?
Recycled picture lull.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 11, 2019, 09:16:48 PM
Drug troll lull.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 09:17:51 PM
Drum Lull?
Recycled picture lull.
two months ago, yes.
tonight.
Title: Re: Look at our medical store to search for the newest generic pills
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 09:19:46 PM
Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Visit our health site in case you want to look better with a help health products. https://a7.medinfocore.com/it/sm-e-mal-di-schiena-401.html (https://a7.medinfocore.com/it/sm-e-mal-di-schiena-401.html) Our company offers healthcare products. Take a look at our health contributing website in case you want to improve your health. https://50us.medinfocore.com/pl/bl-staww-osabienie-88752.html (https://50us.medinfocore.com/pl/bl-staww-osabienie-88752.html) Our company offers herb-based health products. Look at our health contributing site in case you want to feel healthier. https://j5l.medinfocore.com/en/spinal-pain-specialist-85643.html (https://j5l.medinfocore.com/en/spinal-pain-specialist-85643.html) Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health website in case you want to to improve your health with a help generic supplements. https://5kz.medinfocore.com/pt/dor-nas-articulaes-a-noite-27917.html (https://5kz.medinfocore.com/pt/dor-nas-articulaes-a-noite-27917.html) Our company provides herbal health and related products. Take a look at our health contributing website in case you want to improve your health. https://q3.medinfocore.com/hu/arthrolon-erfahrungen-57870.html Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health site in case you want to look better with a help health products. https://p44d.medinfocore.com/pl/dreszcze-i-bl-plecw-76947.html (https://p44d.medinfocore.com/pl/dreszcze-i-bl-plecw-76947.html)
Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health portal in case you want to to improve your health with a help generic supplements. https://i59q.medinfocore.com/pt/causas-e-tratamento-de-artrites-73966.html (https://i59q.medinfocore.com/pt/causas-e-tratamento-de-artrites-73966.html) Our company offers supreme quality general health products. Look at our health contributing site in case you want to look healthier. https://9t.medinfocore.com/it/mal-di-schiena-aspirina-o-tachipirina-68313.html (https://9t.medinfocore.com/it/mal-di-schiena-aspirina-o-tachipirina-68313.html)  Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health portal in case you want to look better with a help of generic supplements. https://t5.medinfocore.com/pl/bl-plecw-zapalny-62701.html (https://t5.medinfocore.com/pl/bl-plecw-zapalny-62701.html) Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health portal in case you want to strengthen your health with a help generic supplements. https://5gy.medinfocore.com/pt/dor-na-coluna-da-dor-nas-pernas-93738.html Our company offers herbal general health products. Look at our health contributing site in case you want to feel healthier.

do you sell cigars cheap, with no shipping costs, and overnight delivery?
Title: Re: Look at our medical store to search for the newest generic pills
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 09:38:12 PM
[...]

drugs, did you say drugs?
do you sell any of that illegal stuff?
please.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 09:41:03 PM
Drug troll lull.

Tony's Drug Store, Donut Emporium, and Cigar Stuff, Inc.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 09:53:50 PM
come on LesterFam. one post? that all you got?
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 09:54:24 PM
pretty bad when the trolls won't even troll.
Title: Re: 8/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 11, 2019, 10:28:35 PM
sheesh.
guess I'll have an Oliva O maduro and coffee before heading for bed. after all, I gotta get up early and start doing nothing.