CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 05, 2019, 12:00:55 AM

Title: 8/5/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 05, 2019, 12:00:55 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 05:21:08 AM
HAPPY HAPPY M❤NDAY!!!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 05, 2019, 05:29:44 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 05:37:17 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
morning Rick. I just love Monday's. Is it bosses day too?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 05, 2019, 05:51:05 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
morning Rick. I just love Monday's. Is it bosses day too?
My Dad's retired. I'll be darned if he knows when either day is...
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 05:52:55 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
morning Rick. I just love Monday's. Is it bosses day too?
My Dad's retired. I'll be darned if he knows when either day is...
everyday is Monday except Sunday. just the way I like it.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 06:04:40 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:18:27 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
what's that?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:18:56 AM
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 06:19:14 AM
Every Day Is Saturday Except One Sunday Each Week, My Shirt Says So.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 06:20:02 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
what's that?
Exactly what I was afraid of.  :o
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:22:31 AM
Every Day Is Saturday Except One Sunday Each Week, My Shirt Says So.
if your shirt says so IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE. 🥴
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:22:49 AM
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 06:26:43 AM
Every Day Is Saturday Except One Sunday Each Week, My Shirt Says So.
if your shirt says so IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE. 🥴
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 06:27:59 AM
morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O, It’s Happy Everyday When Retired and Somewhat Healthy 😀
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 06:28:35 AM
So foggy here I can’t see the river.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:30:20 AM
morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O, It’s Happy Everyday When Retired and Somewhat Healthy 😀
absolutely.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:34:11 AM
So foggy here I can’t see the river.
raining here.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 06:36:22 AM
off to JAX, see you tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 06:45:20 AM
off to JAX, see you tomorrow.
Stay Safe
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 07:02:09 AM
Slow down, summer!

Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 07:03:49 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:04:46 AM
Slow down, summer!

Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:10:06 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Men's Bullpen Corralling Boxer Briefs

Tired of swingin' low? Comfortably corrals, supports and stabilizes – right where you need it

Specially-designed pocket holds your anatomy in a "pen" - no sagging or chafing to make you see red!

Swagger Without the Swing in Bullpen Underwear
Nothing breaks your stride, or crimps your style, quite like that "pitcher's mound" readjustment after every hammer swing, spade and ladder scramble. But Bullpen Underwear's specially designed "corral" keeps your manhood comfortable – no sagging, no chafing, no fallout.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 07:15:54 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 07:21:36 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Men's Bullpen Corralling Boxer Briefs

Tired of swingin' low? Comfortably corrals, supports and stabilizes – right where you need it

Specially-designed pocket holds your anatomy in a "pen" - no sagging or chafing to make you see red!

Swagger Without the Swing in Bullpen Underwear
Nothing breaks your stride, or crimps your style, quite like that "pitcher's mound" readjustment after every hammer swing, spade and ladder scramble. But Bullpen Underwear's specially designed "corral" keeps your manhood comfortable – no sagging, no chafing, no fallout.
No link?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:23:31 AM
[...]

Great undies, only kind I buy😀

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-bullpen-corralling-boxer-briefs-56209.html?cgid=mens-underwear-boxers-briefs&dwvar_56209_color=KIW#start=10&cgid=mens-underwear-boxers-briefs
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 07:25:03 AM
[...]

Now I'm thinking I should have chosen another National Day to bring up.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:27:19 AM
HAPPY HAPPY M❤NDAY!!!
Humbug on your Monday.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:28:29 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
You know Floridians don't do that...
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:31:05 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Men's Bullpen Corralling Boxer Briefs

Tired of swingin' low? Comfortably corrals, supports and stabilizes – right where you need it

Specially-designed pocket holds your anatomy in a "pen" - no sagging or chafing to make you see red!

Swagger Without the Swing in Bullpen Underwear
Nothing breaks your stride, or crimps your style, quite like that "pitcher's mound" readjustment after every hammer swing, spade and ladder scramble. But Bullpen Underwear's specially designed "corral" keeps your manhood comfortable – no sagging, no chafing, no fallout.
Probably like $35 a pair....
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:33:53 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Men's Bullpen Corralling Boxer Briefs

Tired of swingin' low? Comfortably corrals, supports and stabilizes – right where you need it

Specially-designed pocket holds your anatomy in a "pen" - no sagging or chafing to make you see red!

Swagger Without the Swing in Bullpen Underwear
Nothing breaks your stride, or crimps your style, quite like that "pitcher's mound" readjustment after every hammer swing, spade and ladder scramble. But Bullpen Underwear's specially designed "corral" keeps your manhood comfortable – no sagging, no chafing, no fallout.
If I'm gonna be celebrating underwear, it surely isn't going to be boxers or briefs....
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:36:01 AM
[...]

Good National Day, we just decided to celebrate the wrong sex.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 07:37:22 AM
[...]

Now?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:39:04 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:41:09 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:43:56 AM
Today is Monday, Aug. 5, the 217th day of 2019. There are 148 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 5, 1962, actress Marilyn Monroe, 36, was found dead in her Los Angeles home; her death was ruled a probable suicide from "acute barbiturate poisoning."

On this date:
In 1864, during the Civil War, Union Adm. David G. Farragut led his fleet to victory in the Battle of Mobile Bay, Alabama.
In 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt established the National Labor Board, which was later replaced with the National Labor Relations Board.
In 1953, Operation Big Switch began as remaining prisoners taken during the Korean War were exchanged at Panmunjom.
In 1961, the amusement park Six Flags Over Texas had its official grand opening day in Arlington.
In 1962, South African anti-apartheid activist Nelson Mandela was arrested on charges of leaving the country without a passport and inciting workers to strike; it was the beginning of 27 years of imprisonment.
In 1964, U.S. Navy pilot Everett Alvarez Jr. became the first American flier to be shot down and captured by North Vietnam; he was held prisoner until February 1973.
In 1967, the U.S. space probe Mariner 7 flew by Mars, sending back photographs and scientific data.
In 1974, the White House released transcripts of subpoenaed tape recordings showing that President Richard Nixon and his chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman, had discussed a plan in June 1972 to use the CIA to thwart the FBI's Watergate investigation; revelation of the tape sparked Nixon's resignation.
In 1981, the federal government began firing air traffic controllers who had gone out on strike.
In 1991, Democratic congressional leaders formally launched an investigation into whether the 1980 Reagan-Bush campaign had secretly conspired with Iran to delay release of American hostages until after the presidential election, thereby preventing an "October surprise" that supposedly would have benefited President Jimmy Carter. (A task force later concluded there was "no credible evidence" of such a deal.)
In 2002, the coral-encrusted gun turret of the Civil War ironclad USS Monitor was raised from the floor of the Atlantic, nearly 140 years after the historic warship sank during a storm.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:44:46 AM
Ten years ago: Journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee arrived in Burbank, California, for a tearful reunion with their families after a flight from North Korea, where they'd been held for 4 1/2 months until former President Bill Clinton helped secure their release. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE'-neh-zhahd) was sworn in for a second term as Iran's president.

Five years ago: U.S. Maj. Gen. Harold Greene was shot to death near Kabul in one of the bloodiest insider attacks in the long Afghanistan war; the gunman, dressed as an Afghan soldier, turned on allied troops, wounding about 15, including a German general and two Afghan generals. American aid worker Nancy Writebol, infected with Ebola while in Liberia, arrived in Atlanta, joining Dr. Kent Brantly, a fellow patient being given an experimental treatment. (Both recovered.) The San Antonio Spurs hired WNBA star Becky Hammon as an assistant coach, making her the first woman to join an NBA coaching staff.

One year ago: President Donald Trump tweeted that a 2016 meeting at Trump Tower involving his son and a lawyer with Kremlin connections had been aimed at collecting information about his opponent, an apparent change from an earlier assertion that the meeting "primarily" dealt with adoption of Russian children. Authorities in Venezuela detained six people suspected of using drones packed with explosives in a failed bid to assassinate President Nicolas Maduro. Actress Charlotte Rae, best known as the housemother on the long-running sitcom "The Facts of Life," died at her Los Angeles home at the age of 92.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:48:13 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actor John Saxon is 83.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Roman Gabriel is 79.
Country songwriter Bobby Braddock is 79.
Actress Loni Anderson is 74.
Actress Erika Slezak is 73.
Rock singer Rick Derringer is 72.
Actress Holly Palance is 69.
Pop singer Samantha Sang is 68.
Rock musician Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister) is 64.
Actress-singer Maureen McCormick is 63.
Rock musician Pat Smear is 60.
Author David Baldacci is 59.
Actress Tawney Kitaen is 58.
Actress Janet McTeer is 58.
Country musician Mark O'Connor is 58.
Basketball Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing is 57.
Actor Mark Strong is 56.
Director-screenwriter James Gunn is 53.
Actor Jonathan Silverman is 53.
Country singer Terri Clark is 51.
Actress Stephanie Szostak is 48.
MLB All-Star John Olerud is 51.
Rock musician Eicca Toppinen (EYE'-kah TAH'-pihn-nehn) (Apocalyptica) is 44.
Country musician Will Sellers (Old Dominion) is 41.
Actor Jesse Williams is 39.
Actor Brendon Ryan Barrett is 33.
Actress Meegan Warner (TV: "TURN: Washington's Spies") is 28.
Actress/singer Olivia Holt is 22.
Actor Albert Tsai is 15.
Actor Devin Trey Campbell is 11.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:48:39 AM
[...]

Tony’s Fault
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 07:48:48 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:48:55 AM
Thought for Today: "We are all snobs of the Infinite, parvenus of the Eternal." — James Gibbons Huneker, American author and critic (1860-1921).
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:50:18 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:52:29 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:52:53 AM
[...]

Always time for a reset...
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 07:59:02 AM
Check For Your Favorites🤮

50 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say Never to Order

https://health.alot.com/wellness/items-on-each-menu-fast-food-workers-say-to-never-order--17166?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=157056&azs=twitter&azc=157056&azw=&utm_term=&camp_id=53365&multipage=1

Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 08:00:57 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 08:09:52 AM
Check For Your Favorites🤮

50 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say Never to Order

https://health.alot.com/wellness/items-on-each-menu-fast-food-workers-say-to-never-order--17166?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=157056&azs=twitter&azc=157056&azw=&utm_term=&camp_id=53365&multipage=1
So basically everything....
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 08:25:51 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 08:37:04 AM
Check For Your Favorites🤮

50 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say Never to Order

https://health.alot.com/wellness/items-on-each-menu-fast-food-workers-say-to-never-order--17166?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=157056&azs=twitter&azc=157056&azw=&utm_term=&camp_id=53365&multipage=1
So basically everything....
Pretty much.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 08:59:01 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 09:00:25 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.
Thanks, will have to start watching for a Deals of some sorts, got over 2 months to find one.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 09:01:25 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
I get the Elencos on Atlantic for about $5 a stick with my discount.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 09:11:29 AM
Looking for a morning smoke and hit on another often overlooked but great Connie:

San Cristobal Elegancia (Corona is my personal choice)
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 09:19:28 AM
Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.
Elencos has been reformulated from the original, but still an excellent cigar.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 09:21:12 AM
Looking for a morning smoke and hit on another often overlooked but great Connie:

San Cristobal Elegancia (Corona is my personal choice)
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 09:22:00 AM
Every Day Is Saturday Except One Sunday Each Week, My Shirt Says So.
if your shirt says so IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE. 🥴

I got it for Father’s Day

Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 09:42:30 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 09:44:28 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 09:55:31 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 09:58:14 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
Speaking of, meeting time.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 10:17:50 AM
I'm back home. massive accidents on 301 and I10.
fukk it, I ain't in no mood spending all day to get to JAX.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
you try sitting around doing nothing but boating, fishing, fukking, beaches, bitches, nothing, etc all day.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 10:28:52 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
you try sitting around doing nothing but boating, fishing, fukking, beaches, bitches, nothing, etc all day.
You forgot archiving, meetings, blinds installation, and the occasional gazebo or patio enclosure.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 10:30:11 AM
Morning underwear connoisseurs. Muliple restarts on my fk'n 'puter to get WMI Host Provider issue solved.  If you've never heard of it then you're lucky.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 05, 2019, 10:34:11 AM
Morning underwear connoisseurs. Muliple restarts on my fk'n 'puter to get WMI Host Provider issue solved.  If you've never heard of it then you're lucky.
Morning Bean, nope never heard of it so guess I am lucky
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 10:35:15 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
you try sitting around doing nothing but boating, fishing, fukking, beaches, bitches, nothing, etc all day.
You forgot archiving, meetings, blinds installation, and the occasional gazebo or patio enclosure.
all that too.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 10:35:45 AM
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 10:38:37 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 10:44:40 AM
Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
you try sitting around doing nothing but boating, fishing, fukking, beaches, bitches, nothing, etc all day.
You forgot archiving, meetings, blinds installation, and the occasional gazebo or patio enclosure.
Hot tubbing, pussy chasing, burger grilling, painting, smoking.....
It's a full day!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 10:45:32 AM
Good day Mr. Bean!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 11:08:31 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
Is that from your archive presentation?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 11:22:36 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
Is that from your archive presentation?
No photos?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 11:23:32 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
Is that from your archive presentation?
No photos?
God no, I sure don"t want to offend anybody's HR Department.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 11:28:19 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
I'm sorry but that article is just ridiculous. #fakenews
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 11:29:02 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
Is that from your archive presentation?
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 11:49:45 AM
HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/why-women-go-commando/937626
I'm sorry but that article is just ridiculous. #fakenews
it was on the internet, it's gotta be true.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 12:30:10 PM
Midday Ichiban.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 12:46:55 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 12:57:30 PM
Midday Ichiban.
I went for a nice walk while picking up lunch. Should have brought a cigar with me.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 12:57:47 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 12:58:52 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 01:01:26 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
Getting close. Maybe we can get Drumpf on TV talking about more tariffs, really put it over the edge.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 01:02:11 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 01:09:38 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 01:16:17 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
I started it this morning with the underwear thing, there was really no way to prevent us from ending up here. :D
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 01:22:15 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
Ya think?
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 01:23:22 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
Ya think?
Hey, now down only 678, don't call it a comeback!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 01:24:36 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
I started it this morning with the underwear thing, there was really no way to prevent us from ending up here. :D
Maybe we can get back to that....
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 01:30:44 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
I started it this morning with the underwear thing, there was really no way to prevent us from ending up here. :D
Maybe we can get back to that....
She can certainly adjust my inflation.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 05, 2019, 01:31:03 PM
go commando!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 02:02:59 PM
Stock market continues its recent dumpfest, down 683 right now.
-745 now.  Do I hear 800?!?
What's driving it?
The Chinese retaliating for Drumpf's tariffs. It's almost like someone who's been bankrupt 4 times shouldn't be in charge of financial decisions or something.
Oh damn, I opened a can of worms.
I started it this morning with the underwear thing, there was really no way to prevent us from ending up here. :D
Maybe we can get back to that....
She can certainly adjust my inflation.
My stock is going up.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 05, 2019, 02:22:22 PM
Hazzuh, ya dividends!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 02:37:13 PM
Ya bunch of reprobates.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 03:56:19 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 05:08:34 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 05:20:54 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Of course!  Three high volume bathroom fans blowing it into the shop, shop wall fan sending it outside.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 06:10:51 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Of course!  Three high volume bathroom fans blowing it into the shop, shop wall fan sending it outside.
Better than most B&Ms.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 05, 2019, 06:15:42 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Of course!  Three high volume bathroom fans blowing it into the shop, shop wall fan sending it outside.
Better than most B&Ms.
And adequate for most BMs.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 06:22:44 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Of course!  Three high volume bathroom fans blowing it into the shop, shop wall fan sending it outside.
Better than most B&Ms.
And adequate for most BMs.
About 16 air changes/hr.  Hard to beat except when the weather is nice outdoors and working is not involved.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 07:43:01 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Of course!  Three high volume bathroom fans blowing it into the shop, shop wall fan sending it outside.
Better than most B&Ms.
And adequate for most BMs.
About 16 air changes/hr.  Hard to beat except when the weather is nice outdoors and working is not involved.
Miss some NRs...got them packed away somewhere...
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 10:33:55 PM
Still celebrating the day!
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 10:37:52 PM
Still celebrating the day!
Need a few more of those to purge the goofy man-unders which SCDave posted.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 05, 2019, 10:38:32 PM
Nica Rustica on fire in the man cave.  The  Fire Department has been given preliminary notice that no, we don't have a brush fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190805/6f6f7a40cdcf5e762ec20df07cf682d7.jpg)
Hahaha. I hope you've got good ventilation.
Of course!  Three high volume bathroom fans blowing it into the shop, shop wall fan sending it outside.
Better than most B&Ms.
And adequate for most BMs.
About 16 air changes/hr.  Hard to beat except when the weather is nice outdoors and working is not involved.
Miss some NRs...got them packed away somewhere...
You'll have fun unpacking them at the new place.
Title: Re: 8/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 05, 2019, 11:43:21 PM
Still celebrating the day!
Need a few more of those to purge the goofy man-unders which SCDave posted.
OK, one more...