CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 09, 2019, 12:01:55 AM

Title: 5/9/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 09, 2019, 12:01:55 AM
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 09, 2019, 02:58:06 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 05:38:44 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2019, 05:48:05 AM
Morning Blue & Mayor T, Hot Cuban ready if you want a cup.

Been sleeping a little later this week, don’t know why but it is nice.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2019, 05:49:43 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
There is lots of deals on cigars, just most of them are bad deals and the others are nothing more than so-so deals.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 06:05:14 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
We're jammin', so you never know.

I'm just kidding, we already know.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 09, 2019, 06:10:05 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2019, 06:14:18 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
Send the Wifey some cigars for Mother’s Day
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 06:19:50 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 06:20:13 AM
Good morning, SleepyDave and LTG.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 09, 2019, 06:26:52 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 06:34:23 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
You are a man with a mission.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2019, 06:49:42 AM
Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
You are a man with a mission.
Absolutely!
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 06:52:19 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2019, 06:54:43 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 07:17:41 AM
coffee poured, AF Chateau maduro lit.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 07:20:40 AM
going to be hot and humid today with scattered storms. 😊
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2019, 07:24:24 AM
going to be hot and humid today with scattered storms. 😊
Very nice day here today.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 07:38:30 AM
https://halfwheel.com/por-larranaga-lonsdales-er-alemania-2006/298812
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 07:41:08 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 07:50:02 AM
crap for cigar deals, crap in the news.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 07:51:07 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:29:02 AM
Morning BrownBoxLustingRick, CupOCubanDave, BackWithPussiesDean, StrangerOnAStrangeBusTony and BringYourOwnMeetingDave.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:30:06 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
Who woulda thunk….gun confiscations starting under Trumpf!
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:31:09 AM
crap for cigar deals, crap in the news.
I think the discounts are the best we've had in a long time.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 08:33:32 AM
Morning BrownBoxLustingRick, CupOCubanDave, BackWithPussiesDean, StrangerOnAStrangeBusTony and BringYourOwnMeetingDave.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:36:49 AM
Today is Thursday, May 9, the 129th day of 2019. There are 236 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On May 9, 1980, 35 people were killed when a freighter rammed the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay in Florida, causing a 1,400-foot section of the southbound span to collapse.

On this date:
In 1712, the Carolina Colony was officially divided into two entities: North Carolina and South Carolina.
In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson, acting on a joint congressional resolution, signed a proclamation designating the second Sunday in May as Mother's Day.
In 1926, Americans Richard Byrd and Floyd Bennett supposedly became the first men to fly over the North Pole. (However, U.S. scholars announced in 1996 that their examination of Byrd's flight diary suggested he had turned back 150 miles short of his goal.)
In 1945, with World War II in Europe at an end, Soviet forces liberated Czechoslovakia from Nazi occupation. U.S. officials announced that a midnight entertainment curfew was being lifted immediately.
In 1958, "Vertigo," Alfred Hitchcock's eerie thriller starring James Stewart and Kim Novak, premiered in San Francisco, the movie's setting.
In 1961, in a speech to the National Association of Broadcasters, Federal Communications Commission Chairman Newton N. Minow decried the majority of television programming as a "vast wasteland."
In 1962, scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in reflecting a laser beam off the surface of the moon.
In 1970, President Richard Nixon made a surprise and impromptu pre-dawn visit to the Lincoln Memorial, where he chatted with a group of protesters who'd been resting on the Memorial steps after protests against the Vietnam War and the Kent State shootings.
In 1994, South Africa's newly elected parliament chose Nelson Mandela to be the country's first black president.
In 2008, jury selection began in the Chicago trial of R&B superstar R. Kelly, accused of videotaping himself having sex with a girl as young as 13. (Kelly was later acquitted on all counts.)
In 2012, President Barack Obama declared his unequivocal support for same-sex marriage in a historic announcement that came three days after Vice President Joe Biden spoke in favor of such unions on NBC's "Meet the Press."
In 2017, President Donald Trump abruptly fired FBI Director James Comey, ousting the nation's top law enforcement official in the midst of an FBI investigation into whether Trump's campaign had ties to Russia's meddling in the election that sent him to the White House.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:37:39 AM
Ten years ago: The top religious adviser to Jordan's king thanked visiting Pope Benedict XVI for expressing regret after a 2006 speech that many Muslims deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad. Pakistani warplanes pounded the Taliban-held Swat Valley in what the country's prime minister called a "war of the country's survival."

Five years ago: Russian President Vladimir Putin made his first trip to Crimea since its annexation, calling it "historic justice" during a Victory Day display of military pomp and patriotism. A judge struck down Arkansas' ban on same-sex marriage, saying the state had "no rational reason" for preventing gay couples from marrying.

One year ago: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in North Korea to finalize plans for a summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Three Americans who had spent more than a year in prison in North Korea were freed during his visit and left North Korea aboard Pompeo's plane.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:39:44 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actor-writer Alan Bennett is 85.
Actress-turned-politician Glenda Jackson is 83.
Producer-director James L. Brooks is 82.
Musician Sonny Curtis (Buddy Holly and the Crickets) is 82.
Singer Tommy Roe is 77.
Singer-musician Richie Furay (Buffalo Springfield and Poco) is 75.
Actress Candice Bergen is 73.
Pop singer Clint Holmes is 73.
Actor Anthony Higgins is 72.
Singer Billy Joel is 70.
Blues singer-musician Bob Margolin is 70.
Rock singer-musician Tom Petersson (Cheap Trick) is 69.
Actress Alley Mills is 68.
Actress Amy Hill is 66.
Actress Wendy Crewson is 63.
Actor John Corbett is 58.
Singer Dave Gahan (GAHN) (Depeche Mode) is 57.
Actress Sonja Sohn is 55.
Rapper Ghostface Killah is 49.
Country musician Mike Myerson (Heartland) is 48.
Actor Chris Diamantopoulos (dy-uh-MAN'-toh-POO'-lehs) is 44.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Tamia (tuh-MEE'-ah) is 44.
Rock musician Dan Regan (Reel Big Fish) is 42.
Actor Daniel Franzese is 41.
Rock singer Pierre Bouvier (Simple Plan) is 40.
Actress Rosario Dawson is 40.
Rock singer Andrew W.K. is 40.
Figure skater Angela Nikodinov is 39.
Actress Rachel Boston is 37.
TV personality Audrina Patridge is 34.
Actress Grace Gummer is 33.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:40:23 AM
Thought for Today: "Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object." — Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-born educator (1919-1990).
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:41:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object." — Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-born educator (1919-1990).
Obviously this quote was made before video games and Smartphones...
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 09, 2019, 08:42:13 AM
Morning BrownBoxLustingRick, CupOCubanDave, BackWithPussiesDean, StrangerOnAStrangeBusTony and BringYourOwnMeetingDave.
Good morning everyone. Still eyeing what to pull the trigger on? Waiting for Holds flip at 9am
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:42:16 AM
I'm impressed!  Look at all that cigar talk!  Are we living up to our Charter Dave?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:48:33 AM
18 varieties of crystalline ice?  Who knew?....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/bizarre-form-of-hot-ice-seen-on-earth/ar-AAB7KxR?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 08:55:33 AM
Thought for Today: "Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object." — Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-born educator (1919-1990).
That's ironic, I've been to Canada.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 08:57:56 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
Who woulda thunk….gun confiscations starting under Trumpf!
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 08:58:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object." — Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-born educator (1919-1990).
That's ironic, I've been to Canada.
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 08:58:54 AM
I'm impressed!  Look at all that cigar talk!  Are we living up to our Charter Dave?
It's a marked improvement since yesterday, for sure.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 09:13:16 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 09:16:39 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 09:16:58 AM
Thought for Today: "Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object." — Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-born educator (1919-1990).
That's ironic, I've been to Canada.
Don't you mean iconic?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 09:17:43 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 09:30:52 AM
Nothing that jumps out at Holts today.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 09:31:28 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 09:32:12 AM
Early morning crew check out already or what?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2019, 09:34:52 AM
Early morning crew check out already or what?
What?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 09:37:45 AM
Big travel humi up at CI....Dean could have used this one last week.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 09:38:33 AM
Early morning crew check out already or what?
What?
Time for a pork roll, egg and cheese sammich I believe.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 09:48:23 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
there was a time.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 09:49:05 AM
Early morning crew check out already or what?
What?
already.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 09:50:02 AM
Big travel humi up at CI....Dean could have used this one last week.
there's only so much room in a Ford Fiesta.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 09:51:40 AM
Early morning crew check out already or what?
What?
Time for a pork roll, egg and cheese sammich I believe.
leftover stuffed peppers, meatballs, and sauce from last night's dinner will make a nice sandwich for lunch.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 09:51:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 09:55:47 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 09:58:50 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:00:51 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 10:02:11 AM
Morning Razman.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 10:02:50 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:02:56 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
Who woulda thunk….gun confiscations starting under Trumpf!
The ATF gets all pissy if you don't involve them in your gun sales. And we won't get into how Kommiefornia is.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 10:03:35 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 10:04:02 AM
Early morning crew check out already or what?
What?
Time for a pork roll, egg and cheese sammich I believe.
It's always time for that sammich.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 10:04:20 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 10:04:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:07:55 AM
Morning Razman.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:12:31 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
At the moment, I'm on track to buy an AR57. But I'm having second thoughts. It's a unique weapon, but even at the deal I'm getting its an expensive pistol caliber carbine.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:13:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 10:14:03 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
Tony's a rebel, what can you do?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:15:38 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Yeah, you give a gun to someone, and they get caught with it, they're going to give you up in a heartbeat. Really dumb.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 10:17:42 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
At the moment, I'm on track to buy an AR57. But I'm having second thoughts. It's a unique weapon, but even at the deal I'm getting its an expensive pistol caliber carbine.
Dont you get an in state discount?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 10:19:22 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Yeah, you give a gun to someone, and they get caught with it, they're going to give you up in a heartbeat. Really dumb.
was it even his?  Article was interesting in that he was living there...but not the owner.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 10:21:26 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
I think everyone here would agree that your perspective is skewed.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2019, 10:27:27 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
I think everyone here would agree that your perspective is skewed.
Word
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:29:32 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
At the moment, I'm on track to buy an AR57. But I'm having second thoughts. It's a unique weapon, but even at the deal I'm getting its an expensive pistol caliber carbine.
Dont you get an in state discount?
This one was traded by an employee of the company to my FFL for Cerakote work. So in a sense I get a discount. Don't have to pay taxes on it. And it comes with 6 magazines.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2019, 10:33:15 AM
I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Yeah, you give a gun to someone, and they get caught with it, they're going to give you up in a heartbeat. Really dumb.
was it even his?  Article was interesting in that he was living there...but not the owner.
The details aren't clear. House is owned by the baby-mama of one of the Gettys.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 11:19:31 AM
Almost time for another impromptu meeting. This should be a quick on, but I swear to god, it's like they plan these things specifically to disrupt lunch.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 11:24:38 AM
Almost time for another impromptu meeting. This should be a quick on, but I swear to god, it's like they plan these things specifically to disrupt lunch.
Bastards!
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 11:28:35 AM
Almost time for another impromptu meeting. This should be a quick on, but I swear to god, it's like they plan these things specifically to disrupt lunch.
order delivery and eat during the meeting. fukk 'em.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 12:09:44 PM
cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 12:34:37 PM
cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Pick me up something from the bank. I'll pay you later.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 01:01:09 PM
cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Pick me up something from the bank. I'll pay you later.
surprised I have any left.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 01:12:17 PM
Afternoon boyz.  Had some chores to do at the new house this morning but in the orifice now.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 01:13:24 PM
cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 01:15:24 PM
Gurkha's up on the jam, 10'er MSRP of $300, LMAO.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 01:27:35 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.

So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 01:32:37 PM
cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
afternoon Mark.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 02:00:50 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2019, 02:15:24 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
We need Mooney for the other point of view
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 02:17:26 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
and cheeseburger cheeseburger. that's a cheeseburger between two cheeseburgers.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 02:18:36 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
We need Mooney for the other point of view
If anything, he's proof that evolution happens very slowly.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2019, 02:18:43 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 02:24:19 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
and cheeseburger cheeseburger. that's a cheeseburger between two cheeseburgers.
Just too much meat!   TNWSS
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 02:24:47 PM
Good day Mr. Bean.  Storms settled down for the moment?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 02:26:04 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
We need Mooney for the other point of view
If anything, he's proof that evolution happens very slowly.
Or that there is parallel devolution taking place.
….and he has reproduced....
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 02:29:30 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 02:35:35 PM
Sprinter impaled by a javelin....ouch!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/georgia-sprinter-in-stable-condition-after-being-impaled-by-javelin-at-practice/ar-AAB5SF9?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
You've been invited....
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 02:39:51 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
Not if I'm only offering burgers and not other genera of the sandwich family.  BTW, a hot dog on a bun is also a sandwich. Hot dog species include chili-dog, Chicago style, New York style, Coney, etc.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 02:45:36 PM
Now there's a 15 ct Gurkha sampler up, MSRP $595, for only $50, FS.  What an outstanding deal!
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
Not if I'm only offering burgers and not other genera of the sandwich family.  BTW, a hot dog on a bun is also a sandwich. Hot dog species include chili-dog, Chicago style, New York style, Coney, etc.
LMFAO. Touché.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 03:39:12 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 03:40:08 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 04:14:04 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 04:20:02 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2019, 04:47:31 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
TNWSS (thank you for the slow pitch, Mr. Mayor).
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 04:57:49 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
should have created an ExcuseBanter.com
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 05:43:32 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
should have created an ExcuseBanter.com
GFY. I had time for this robusto which was absolutely delicious. Eiroa: The First 20 Years Colorado

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190509/c86d4845f61c63ba6f0150629e627a02.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 06:36:54 PM
This concludes cigarbanter.com for today...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190509/e639ddb6fc136120baa10c476e942434.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 06:37:28 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:11:29 PM
Why?  We should have another page left in us.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 08:13:13 PM
It's not all about you Tony.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2019, 09:22:58 PM
It's not all about you Tony.
Agreed. In fact, it's not about me at all.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2019, 11:05:07 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
should have created an ExcuseBanter.com
GFY. I had time for this robusto which was absolutely delicious. Eiroa: The First 20 Years Colorado

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190509/c86d4845f61c63ba6f0150629e627a02.jpg)
very good.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:49:21 PM
In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
should have created an ExcuseBanter.com
GFY. I had time for this robusto which was absolutely delicious. Eiroa: The First 20 Years Colorado

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190509/c86d4845f61c63ba6f0150629e627a02.jpg)
very good.
Agreed.  Hard to get any kind of deal on them however.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:50:01 PM
Getting close to the end of the day, so need to do a little PWing...
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:50:32 PM
Evening shift seems to have gone AWOL unfortunately.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:50:59 PM
Mr. Bean doing more furniture or drapery shopping I guess.
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:53:32 PM
Dean better watch out as to what kind of bears he lets in his hot tub...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/couple-catches-bear-enjoying-a-relaxing-soak-in-their-hot-tub/ar-AAAZkyI?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:55:20 PM
Time for Mr. Bean to pick out a new cruiser...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/motorcycles/the-most-powerful-cruisers-in-2019/ar-AAB8PYL?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 5/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2019, 11:56:33 PM
And it looks like we'll end the night with more Gurkha's on the Jam...