CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 06, 2019, 12:00:40 AM

Title: 8/6/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 06, 2019, 12:00:40 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:06:43 AM
Survived another Monday and on we go.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:08:05 AM
Again, no bargains at the Sis, but good cigars offered in any case.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:16:50 AM
What do we have on the National Day calendar...?

NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY

NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT DAY

NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY

not much banter fodder I'm afraid.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 12:35:59 AM
What do we have on the National Day calendar...?

NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY

NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT DAY

NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY

not much banter fodder I'm afraid.
I can get behind the root beer float. I'll try to get one in tomorrow. Might even wiggle my toes. Good night, John Boy.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 05:13:47 AM
Morning Sleepers
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 05:56:49 AM
What do we have on the National Day calendar...?

NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY

NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT DAY

NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY

not much banter fodder I'm afraid.
Thank goodness!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 07:02:36 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 07:19:39 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, SCDave and OverTheUnderwearDave.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 07:21:19 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, SCDave and OverTheUnderwearDave.
Welcome back, FlipWatchers.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 07:23:59 AM
Today is Tuesday, Aug. 6, the 218th day of 2019. There are 147 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 6, 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act.

On this date:
In 1806, the Holy Roman Empire went out of existence as Emperor Francis II abdicated.
In 1809, one of the leading literary figures of the Victorian era, poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson, was born in Somersby, Lincolnshire, England.
In 1890, Cy Young gained the first of his 511 major league victories as he pitched the Cleveland Spiders to a win over the Chicago Colts (however, the score is a matter of dispute, with some sources saying 6-1, and others saying 8-1).
In 1911, actress-comedian Lucille Ball was born in Jamestown, New York.
In 1914, Austria-Hungary declared war against Russia and Serbia declared war against Germany.
In 1926, Gertrude Ederle became the first woman to swim the English Channel, arriving in Kingsdown, England, from France in 14 1/2 hours.
In 1942, Queen Wilhemina of the Netherlands became the first reigning queen to address a joint meeting of Congress, telling lawmakers that despite Nazi occupation, her people's motto remained, "No surrender."
In 1945, during World War II, the U.S. B-29 Superfortress Enola Gay dropped an atomic bomb code-named "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan, resulting in an estimated 140,000 deaths. (Three days later, the United States exploded a nuclear device over Nagasaki; five days after that, Imperial Japan surrendered.)
In 1961, Soviet cosmonaut Gherman Titov became the second man to orbit Earth as he flew aboard Vostok 2; his call sign, "Eagle," prompted his famous declaration: "I am Eagle!"
In 1978, Pope Paul VI died at Castel Gandolfo at age 80.
In 1986, William J. Schroeder (SHRAY'-dur) died at Humana Hospital-Audubon in Louisville, Kentucky, after living 620 days with the Jarvik 7 artificial heart.
In 1991, the World Wide Web made its public debut as a means of accessing webpages over the Internet. TV newsman Harry Reasoner died in Norwalk, Connecticut, at age 68.
In 2013, U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan went on trial at Fort Hood, Texas, charged with killing 13 people and wounding 32 others in a 2009 attack. (Hasan, who admitted carrying out the attack, was convicted and sentenced to death.)
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 07:24:44 AM
Ten years ago: Sonia Sotomayor was confirmed as the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice by a Senate vote of 68-31. John Hughes, 59, Hollywood's youth movie director of the 1980s and '90s, died in New York City.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama closed a three-day U.S.-Africa summit in Washington which brought together leaders from more than 50 African nations. Michael Worthington was put to death by the state of Missouri for raping and killing college student Melinda "Mindy" Griffin in 1995, making him the first U.S. prisoner executed since a lethal injection in Arizona the previous month in which an inmate took nearly two hours to die.

One year ago: Twin Northern California wildfires grew to become the largest wildfire in state history, burning more than 440 square miles north of San Francisco. A set of U.S. sanctions against Iran that had been eased by the Obama administration under the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal went back into effect. Former Nevada governor and U.S. senator Paul Laxalt, who was a close ally to Ronald Reagan, died at the age of 96.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 07:28:06 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Children's performer Ella Jenkins is 95.
Actor-director Peter Bonerz is 81.
Actress Louise Sorel is 79.
Actor Michael Anderson Jr. is 76.
Actor Ray Buktenica is 76.
Actor Dorian Harewood is 69.
Actress Catherine Hicks is 68.
Rock singer Pat MacDonald (Timbuk 3) is 67.
Country musician Mark DuFresne (Confederate Railroad) is 66.
Actress Stepfanie Kramer is 63.
Actress Faith Prince is 62.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Randy DeBarge is 61. Actor Leland Orser is 59.
Actress Michelle Yeoh (yoh) is 57.
Country singers Patsy and Peggy Lynn are 55.
Basketball Hall of Famer David Robinson is 54.
Actor Jeremy Ratchford is 54.
Actor Benito Martinez is 51.
Country singer Lisa Stewart is 51.
Movie writer-director M. Night Shyamalan (SHAH'-mah-lahn) is 49.
Actress Merrin Dungey is 48.
Singer Geri Halliwell Horner is 47.
Actor Jason O'Mara is 47.
Singer-actor David Campbell is 46.
Actress Vera Farmiga is 46.
Actress Ever (cq) Carradine is 45.
Actress Soleil (soh-LAY') Moon Frye is 43.
Actress Melissa George is 43.
Rock singer Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes) is 38.
Actor Leslie Odom Jr. is 38.
Actress Romola Garai is 37.
Rock musician Eric Roberts (Gym Class Heroes) is 35.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 07:29:06 AM
Thought for Today: "If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do." — Lucille Ball, American actress-comedian (born this date in 1911, died 1989).
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 07:44:03 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, SCDave and OverTheUnderwearDave.
Good morning, Daves.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 08:22:26 AM
What do we have on the National Day calendar...?

NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY

NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT DAY

NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY

not much banter fodder I'm afraid.

sounds like one of my date nights.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 08:23:06 AM
good morning Daves and Tony.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 08:28:26 AM
Morning StayAtHomeDean.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 08:34:58 AM
Good morning Guy's. Another busy day in the Queen City. I can't even get a cigar in yet.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 08:53:19 AM
Good morning Guy's. Another busy day in the Queen City. I can't even get a cigar in yet.
long live the King! oh, wait.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 08:54:47 AM
do Martians have laps?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/06/strip-club-empire-pledges-to-send-erotic-dancers-to-area-51/amp/
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 08:56:01 AM
Cigar going. Replacing a 7 ton compressor on a rooftop.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/2fbdc54a534a9943f42ac5b4ffc1fda3.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 08:56:43 AM
Cigar going. Replacing a 7 ton compressor on a rooftop.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/2fbdc54a534a9943f42ac5b4ffc1fda3.jpg)
And it's not too hot. Enjoy it.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 08:57:10 AM
good morning Daves and Tony.
Howdy, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 08:59:54 AM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 09:00:52 AM
do Martians have laps?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/06/strip-club-empire-pledges-to-send-erotic-dancers-to-area-51/amp/
A part of me is hoping that some people actually DO show up for this thing. I think it would make some great Youtube clips.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 09:05:35 AM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Good morning T, Dave's, and Dean. I'm overlooking one of the countries most well known cemeteries. Rick James is in here. Super Freeky
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 09:27:51 AM
do Martians have laps?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/06/strip-club-empire-pledges-to-send-erotic-dancers-to-area-51/amp/
A part of me is hoping that some people actually DO show up for this thing. I think it would make some great Youtube clips.
seeing an Air Force military base invaded by over a million running, screaming idiots makes me think NAPALM.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 09:33:18 AM
Cleveland!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-tries-rob-bank-204000152.html
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 09:37:11 AM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Good morning T, Dave's, and Dean. I'm overlooking one of the countries most well known cemeteries. Rick James is in here. Super Freeky
Cemetery on campus?
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 09:51:12 AM
Cleveland!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-tries-rob-bank-204000152.html
It was obviously a cry for help.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 10:53:44 AM
Lull lull?
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 11:02:13 AM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Good morning T, Dave's, and Dean. I'm overlooking one of the countries most well known cemeteries. Rick James is in here. Super Freeky
Cemetery on campus?
There's one on Clemson campus....actually two...one with actual dead people in it.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 11:33:11 AM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Good morning T, Dave's, and Dean. I'm overlooking one of the countries most well known cemeteries. Rick James is in here. Super Freeky
Cemetery on campus?
There's one on Clemson campus....actually two...one with actual dead people in it.
That's pretty good.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 11:36:15 AM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Good morning T, Dave's, and Dean. I'm overlooking one of the countries most well known cemeteries. Rick James is in here. Super Freeky
Cemetery on campus?
There's one on Clemson campus....actually two...one with actual dead people in it.
good thing they don't bury live people.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 11:44:44 AM
did a WinnDixie run for salad fixings for the pot luck meeting tonight. left over ravioli for lunch.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 11:52:29 AM
did a WinnDixie run for salad fixings for the pot luck meeting tonight. left over ravioli for lunch.
Going with Chinese food for lunch here but ravioli sure sounds good.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 11:57:39 AM
Leftover Pizza 🍕 and a Sweetwater Guide Beer 🍺 for lunch👍
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:01:20 PM
Cleveland!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-tries-rob-bank-204000152.html
It was obviously a cry for help.
Nah, just stupidity.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 12:01:27 PM
Nice offer here for our Connie Collections at the Holt’s Blowout Motel, where Room 101 Connecticuts are available!  Unfortunately Robusto is sold out .

https://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/room-101-connecticut.html
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:03:53 PM
Morning Dean and Rick.
Good morning T, Dave's, and Dean. I'm overlooking one of the countries most well known cemeteries. Rick James is in here. Super Freeky
Cemetery on campus?
There's one on Clemson campus....actually two...one with actual dead people in it.
good thing they don't bury live people.
Well, the second cemetery is for ranked teams defeated on the road.  So it's kinda for live people...
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
Nice offer here for our Connie Collections at the Holt’s Blowout Motel, where Room 101 Connecticuts are available!  Unfortunately Robusto is sold out .

https://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/room-101-connecticut.html
Agree.  The other vitolas have been out for a while.  I had gotten a couple of boxes a good while back and got a couple of the torps as well, so I'm pretty well stocked.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 12:09:51 PM
Leftover Pizza and a Sweetwater Guide Beer for lunch
That works too. Gosh, I just love all food. It makes me giddy.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 12:10:56 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow.  What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 12:18:52 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow.  What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
shoot 'em.
nit pickers.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow.  What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
Why not just drop a GFY on them? Seems to always work here. :D
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow.  What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
Why not just drop a GFY on them? Seems to always work here. :D
Unfortunately is getting the GFY dropped on me.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 01:12:26 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow. What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 01:13:31 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow.  What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
Why not just drop a GFY on them? Seems to always work here. :D
Unfortunately is getting the GFY dropped on me.
They want you to leave the neon White Whale Inn sign above the front door?  Bastiges.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 01:14:29 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 01:20:17 PM
Going back and forth with buyer on some last minute items before closing tomorrow.  What a fukkin' PITA.  It will all be over soon.
Why not just drop a GFY on them? Seems to always work here. :D
Unfortunately is getting the GFY dropped on me.
They want you to leave the neon White Whale Inn sign above the front door?  Bastiges.
Probably weren't happy with the crown molding.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 01:27:47 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
another quick in and out of another kind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/1877556001
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 01:48:33 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
another quick in and out of another kind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/1877556001
A Dean link about in and out?  I am not clicking it.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 01:55:20 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
another quick in and out of another kind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/1877556001
A Dean link about in and out?  I am not clicking it.
Too bad. She was kinda cute.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 02:01:55 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
another quick in and out of another kind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/1877556001
A Dean link about in and out?  I am not clicking it.
it's not what you think. workplace safe.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 02:10:21 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
another quick in and out of another kind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/1877556001
A Dean link about in and out?  I am not clicking it.
LALTS, right? That's a virus waiting to happen.  ;D
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 02:17:38 PM
A quick in and out for me today (TWHS).  Heading to the airport in an hour or so, back to the CommieVilleNW.
another quick in and out of another kind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/1877556001
A Dean link about in and out?  I am not clicking it.
LALTS, right? That's a virus waiting to happen.  ;D
getting personal now. 😂
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 02:18:59 PM
I'm about to go get personal with my car. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 02:20:38 PM
I'm about to go get personal with my car. Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 02:24:10 PM
Heading out as well.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 02:40:01 PM
Multiple sent GFY’s to cover everything including my son’s new truck getting worked on today.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 02:41:00 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero 🔥
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 06, 2019, 03:16:48 PM
salad built for pot luck tonight. nap time.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 03:52:50 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 04:02:16 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
Photo?  Even top post whores are not above the rules!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 04:03:46 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 04:06:14 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Sorry to hear it. Everyone needs a little motivation.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 04:13:48 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
That is one fine smoke!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 04:14:21 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
Photo?  Even top post whores are not above the rules!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 06, 2019, 04:15:41 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Sorry to hear it. Everyone needs a little motivation.
Most of what I'm seeing is demotivating. Must be National Yoga Pants For Those Who Have No Business Owning Them Day.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 05:06:46 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
That is one fine smoke!
Yep, went with it in the Mama (Lancero/Panatela) (7.0"x38) vitola. So far, so good. Excellent tobacco flavors.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/38723b0756ac8140daf54c90c9e40ca8.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 06, 2019, 05:08:00 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
That is one fine smoke!
Yep, went with it in the Mama (Lancero/Panatela) (7.0"x38) vitola. So far, so good. Excellent tobacco flavors.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/38723b0756ac8140daf54c90c9e40ca8.jpg)
Very best vitola too!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 05:11:46 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
Get one in today.  Tomorrow is looking iffy weather wise.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 05:12:57 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Sorry to hear it. Everyone needs a little motivation.
Most of what I'm seeing is demotivating. Must be National Yoga Pants For Those Who Have No Business Owning Them Day.
Tensile strength is amazing!
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 05:22:25 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Sorry to hear it. Everyone needs a little motivation.
Most of what I'm seeing is demotivating. Must be National Yoga Pants For Those Who Have No Business Owning Them Day.
Tensile strength is amazing!
As long as they're comfortable...
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 05:39:47 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Sorry to hear it. Everyone needs a little motivation.
Most of what I'm seeing is demotivating. Must be National Yoga Pants For Those Who Have No Business Owning Them Day.
Tensile strength is amazing!
Or is it burst strength, I get those confused.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 06:22:32 PM
Decidedly meh gate rack report.
Sorry to hear it. Everyone needs a little motivation.
Most of what I'm seeing is demotivating. Must be National Yoga Pants For Those Who Have No Business Owning Them Day.
Tensile strength is amazing!
Or is it burst strength, I get those confused.
Tensile strength is what the women are hoping for, burst strength is what Bean might see.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 07:25:00 PM
I was excited to get home and watch baseball but all I see is a rain delay. Joya Silver burning
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 07:46:44 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
That is one fine smoke!
Yep, went with it in the Mama (Lancero/Panatela) (7.0"x38) vitola. So far, so good. Excellent tobacco flavors.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/38723b0756ac8140daf54c90c9e40ca8.jpg)
Never heard of that one.
Rick Rodriguez in Town Thursday. May have to see him. He's a trip, honestly cool guy
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 07:46:50 PM
I was excited to get home and watch baseball but all I see is a rain delay. Joya Silver burning
Yep. Must be storming in Baltimore. Probably because Trump disparaged it.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 07:47:34 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
That is one fine smoke!
Yep, went with it in the Mama (Lancero/Panatela) (7.0"x38) vitola. So far, so good. Excellent tobacco flavors.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/38723b0756ac8140daf54c90c9e40ca8.jpg)
Never heard of that one.
Rick Rodriguez in Town Thursday. May have to see him. He's a trip, honestly cool guy
Warped Cigars.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 07:48:10 PM
I was excited to get home and watch baseball but all I see is a rain delay. Joya Silver burning
Yep. Must be storming in Baltimore. Probably because Trump disparaged it.
I don't watch CNN
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 07:48:58 PM
I was excited to get home and watch baseball but all I see is a rain delay. Joya Silver burning
Yep. Must be storming in Baltimore. Probably because Trump disparaged it.
I don't watch CNN
#fakenews
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 07:49:09 PM
Back in 40 min or so...  Bike ride
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 08:45:05 PM
LFD Double Ligero Lancero
I think I'm going to smoke an El Oso on my way home. I'm not convinced yet, however.
That is one fine smoke!
Yep, went with it in the Mama (Lancero/Panatela) (7.0"x38) vitola. So far, so good. Excellent tobacco flavors.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/38723b0756ac8140daf54c90c9e40ca8.jpg)
Never heard of that one.
Rick Rodriguez in Town Thursday. May have to see him. He's a trip, honestly cool guy
Theyre a nice Warped line.  Different sizes are mama, papa etc.  Nice line.

https://atlanticcigar.com/warped-el-oso-mama-lancero/
https://halfwheel.com/warped-cigars-el-eso-papa-prerelease
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 06, 2019, 08:45:59 PM
I was excited to get home and watch baseball but all I see is a rain delay. Joya Silver burning
Yep. Must be storming in Baltimore. Probably because Trump disparaged it.
Drowning some rats...
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 08:59:28 PM
Just got back and saw 3 Jack's Mr T
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 09:20:33 PM
Just got back and saw 3 Jack's Mr T
Yeah and now we gave a couple back.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 09:31:04 PM
They couldn't give Stewart an ice pack? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 09:31:38 PM
Just got back and saw 3 Jack's Mr T
Yeah and now we gave a couple back.
Their gonna keep battling. Their savages
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 09:32:48 PM
They couldn't give Stewart an ice pack? Sheesh.
Don't think I have ever seen an outfeilder get plunked like that. Just crazy
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 09:34:02 PM
They couldn't give Stewart an ice pack? Sheesh.
Don't think I have ever seen an outfeilder get plunked like that. Just crazy
Pretty sure that was right in the temple.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 06, 2019, 09:47:50 PM
Tauchman's making a name for himself sheesh
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 06, 2019, 10:10:19 PM
They couldn't give Stewart an ice pack? Sheesh.
Don't think I have ever seen an outfeilder get plunked like that. Just crazy
Fun fact - I was actually at the game where the ball bounced off Canseco's head for a homerun.
Title: Re: 8/6/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 06, 2019, 10:29:34 PM
They couldn't give Stewart an ice pack? Sheesh.
Don't think I have ever seen an outfeilder get plunked like that. Just crazy
Fun fact - I was actually at the game where the ball bounced off Canseco's head for a homerun.
That is fun!