CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 27, 2019, 12:01:22 AM

Title: 6/27/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on June 27, 2019, 12:01:22 AM
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 05:16:06 AM
Good morning guys. Nice day in store for today.....
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 05:16:40 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!

Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 05:16:57 AM
Good morning guys. Nice day in store for today.....
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:29:26 AM
Morning Mr. Rick and SCDave.
Up and out myself as well.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:32:49 AM
Today is Thursday, June 27, the 178th day of 2019. There are 187 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On June 27, 1991, Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, the first black jurist to sit on the nation's highest court, announced his retirement. (His departure led to the contentious nomination of Clarence Thomas to succeed him.)

On this date:
In 1844, Mormon leader Joseph Smith and his brother, Hyrum, were killed by a mob in Carthage, Illinois.
In 1846, New York and Boston were linked by telegraph wires.
In 1880, author-lecturer Helen Keller, who lived most of her life without sight or hearing, was born in Tuscumbia, Alabama.
In 1905, the Industrial Workers of the World was founded in Chicago.
In 1944, during World War II, American forces liberated the French port of Cherbourg (SHEHR'-boorg) from the Germans.
In 1957, Hurricane Audrey slammed into coastal Louisiana and Texas as a Category 4 storm; the official death toll from the storm was placed at 390, although a variety of state, federal and local sources have estimated the number of fatalities at between 400 and 600.
In 1974, President Richard Nixon opened an official visit to the Soviet Union.
In 1984, the Supreme Court ended the National Collegiate Athletic Association's monopoly on controlling college football telecasts, ruling such control violated antitrust law.
In 1988, at least 56 people were killed when a commuter train ran into a stationary train at the Gare de Lyon terminal in Paris. In 1988, Mike Tyson retained the undisputed heavyweight crown as he knocked out Michael Spinks 91 seconds into the first round of a championship fight in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
In 1990, NASA announced that a flaw in the orbiting Hubble Space Telescope was preventing the instrument from achieving optimum focus. (The problem was traced to a mirror that had not been ground to exact specifications; corrective optics were later installed to fix the problem.)
In 2005, the Supreme Court ruled, in a pair of 5-4 decisions, that displaying the Ten Commandments on government property was constitutionally permissible in some cases but not in others. BTK serial killer Dennis Rader pleaded guilty to ten murders that had spread fear across Wichita, Kansas, beginning in the 1970s. (Rader later received multiple life sentences.)
In 2008, North Korea destroyed the most visible symbol of its nuclear weapons program, the cooling tower at its main atomic reactor at Yongbyon. (However, North Korea announced in September 2008 that it was restoring its nuclear facilities.)
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:33:29 AM
Ten years ago: Dr. Conrad Murray, the cardiologist who was with Michael Jackson during the pop star's final moments two days earlier, sat down with investigators for the first time to explain his actions. Actress Gale Storm, 87, died in Danville, California.

Five years ago: Over Russian objections, Ukraine's new president, Petro Poroshenko (por-oh-SHEHN'-koh), signed a free-trade agreement binding his country more closely to Western Europe. Leslie Manigat, 83, a prominent figure in the Haitian political establishment whose rule as president was cut short by a military coup in 1988, died in Port-au-Prince. Bobby Womack, 70, a colorful and highly influential R&B singer-songwriter who had influenced artists from the Rolling Stones to Damon Albarn, died in Los Angeles.

One year ago: Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, whose vote often decided cases on abortion, gay rights and other contentious issues, announced his retirement. The Supreme Court ruled that government workers can't be forced to contribute to labor unions that represent them in collective bargaining. Joe Jackson, the patriarch of the singing Jackson family, died in Las Vegas at the age of 89.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:35:34 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Business executive Ross Perot is 89.
Former Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt is 81.
Singer-musician Bruce Johnston (The Beach Boys) is 77.
Fashion designer Vera Wang is 70.
Actress Julia Duffy is 68.
Actress Isabelle Adjani is 64.
Country singer Lorrie Morgan is 60.
Actor Brian Drillinger is 59.
Writer-producer-director J.J. Abrams is 53.
Former Sen. Kelly Ayotte (AY'-aht), R-N.H., is 51.
Olympic gold and bronze medal figure skater Viktor Petrenko (peh-TREHN'-koh) is 50.
Actor Edward "Grapevine" Fordham Jr. is 49.
TV personality Jo Frost is 49.
Actor Yancey Arias is 48.
Actor Christian Kane is 47.
Actor Tobey Maguire is 44.
Rock singer Bernhoft is 43.
Gospel singer Leigh Nash is 43.
Christian rock singer Zach Williams is 41.
Musician Chris Eldridge (Punch Brothers) is 37.
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian (kar-DASH'-ee-uhn) is 35.
Actor Drake Bell is 33.
Actor Sam Claflin is 33.
Actress India de Beaufort is 32.
Actor Ed Westwick is 32.
Actor Matthew Lewis (Film: "Harry Potter"; TV: "Ripper Street") is 30.
Actress Madylin Sweeten is 28.
Pop singer Lauren Jauregui (Fifth Harmony) (TV: "The X Factor") is 23.
R&B singer H.E.R. is 22.
Actor Chandler Riggs is 20.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:36:21 AM
Thought for Today: "The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything — or nothing." — Viscountess Nancy Astor, American-born British politician (1879-1964).
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:36:54 AM
Don't want Bean or Mr. Mayor accusing me of shirking my duties.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 05:39:10 AM
Oh, and we're Jammin' as well.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 05:41:07 AM
Morning Mr. Rick and SCDave.
Up and out myself as well.
Good morning Dave and Dave. Hope your day goes well. Coffee and a cigar always make any day a better one
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 05:42:29 AM
Good morning guys. Nice day in store for today.....
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Boilers are off except in my science buildings.. this time of year I'm Chiller checker lol
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 05:56:43 AM
Morning, boyos. What'd I miss?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 06:00:59 AM
Good morning Rick and one full page of Daves.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 06:01:38 AM
Don't want Bean or Mr. Mayor accusing me of shirking my duties.
Much appreciated. Safe travels.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 06:03:06 AM
Don't want Bean or Mr. Mayor accusing me of shirking my duties.
Much appreciated. Safe travels.
+1
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 06:13:46 AM
Driving into the office and taking all four kids. Wish me luck.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 06:28:52 AM
Driving into the office and taking all four kids. Wish me luck.
You're gonna need something stronger than that. Lol
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 06:35:21 AM
Driving into the office and taking all four kids. Wish me luck.
You're gonna need something stronger than that. Lol
Liquid lunch?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 06:57:11 AM
Driving into the office and taking all four kids. Wish me luck.
You're gonna need something stronger than that. Lol
Liquid lunch?
That's a good start.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 06:58:40 AM
Driving into the office and taking all four kids. Wish me luck.
Good luck
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 07:10:36 AM
Driving into the office and taking all four kids. Wish me luck.
Good luck
We're actually doing a summer take your kids to work day thing. There will be 22 kids there in total.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 08:12:58 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
I see we had a visit by TwoThumbsMike last night.
I miss that guy.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 08:40:32 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
I see we had a visit by TwoThumbsMike last night.
I miss that guy.
There are a lot we have missed over the years. It sure would be nice to hear from Chip.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 09:50:31 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
I see we had a visit by TwoThumbsMike last night.
I miss that guy.
There are a lot we have missed over the years. It sure would be nice to hear from Chip.
yeah. once the CI banter died and most going to the sis banter everyone kind of walked away silently with cigar and drink in hand.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 09:56:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 09:57:58 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 10:03:01 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
I see we had a visit by TwoThumbsMike last night.
I miss that guy.
There are a lot we have missed over the years. It sure would be nice to hear from Chip.
+1
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 10:03:39 AM
Good morning, Dean and Raz.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 10:05:25 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
I see we had a visit by TwoThumbsMike last night.
I miss that guy.
There are a lot we have missed over the years. It sure would be nice to hear from Chip.
+1
Is anyone sure he's still with us at all?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:11:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning LeftHandRazMan.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:13:50 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 27, 2019, 10:19:16 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Yep.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 10:26:25 AM
Good morning, Dean and Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 10:27:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning LeftHandRazMan.
Morning, Deano. I'm more like Hand-and-a-half, now.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 10:28:12 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:29:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning LeftHandRazMan.
Morning, Deano. I'm more like Hand-and-a-half, now.
great to hear. you'll be smoking, drinking, and shooting with both hands soon. 😂
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:31:24 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 10:35:50 AM
Just wait until I'm off all next week. Someone else can put out fires because no work is getting done. Crisis management.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 10:37:51 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 10:37:52 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on June 27, 2019, 10:38:57 AM
Just wait until I'm off all next week. Someone else can put out fires because no work is getting done. Crisis management.
If you're not there, they'll blame everything on you.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:42:07 AM
Just wait until I'm off all next week. Someone else can put out fires because no work is getting done. Crisis management.
we'll see how well you trained the new guy when you get back.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 10:43:05 AM
Just wait until I'm off all next week. Someone else can put out fires because no work is getting done. Crisis management.
If you're not there, they'll blame everything on you.
Isn't that the truth but I'm used to it. Haha.... good morning Raz
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:43:16 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
well, with all the Amish in upstate NY, there are still plenty of horses on the roads. LOL.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 10:44:52 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
yeah, it was a bitch pacing back and forth waiting for the door to be unlocked to get a few eye openers in me.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 11:05:35 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
yeah, it was a bitch pacing back and forth waiting for the door to be unlocked to get a few eye openers in me.
You could've just left the house a few minutes later.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 11:06:17 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
well, with all the Amish in upstate NY, there are still plenty of horses on the roads. LOL.
Same here, Amish country is a big tourist draw, especially in early fall when the leaves start changing.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 11:09:04 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
yeah, it was a bitch pacing back and forth waiting for the door to be unlocked to get a few eye openers in me.
You could've just left the house a few minutes later.  ;D
not a great choice when you need a drink.
and most times I was waking from an alley, bridge abutment, or the like.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 11:49:09 AM
Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
well, with all the Amish in upstate NY, there are still plenty of horses on the roads. LOL.
Same here, Amish country is a big tourist draw, especially in early fall when the leaves start changing.
that's also when a lot of buggies get hit from distracted leafers.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 12:01:22 PM
lawn guy just left.
damn, need to make another stop at the bank.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 01:47:57 PM
banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 27, 2019, 02:14:06 PM
Damn, this was a hell of a day, catching up on stuff since Monday. But, at least it went by quickly. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 02:14:23 PM
banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 02:14:53 PM
Damn, this was a hell of a day, catching up on stuff since Monday. But, at least it went by quickly. Hazzuh!
See you Dave
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 02:19:12 PM
banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
my first year dealing with fleas here. vet says it's a bad year for them. I am doing everything the vet suggests. being inside cats I'm surprised but they have snuck out three times now sliding the patio screen door open.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 27, 2019, 03:15:18 PM
Afternoon boyz.  GoTF toro and water in the man cave.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 03:33:54 PM
Afternoon boyz.  GoTF toro and water in the man cave.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 03:34:50 PM
short nap done.
Cusano maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 03:40:37 PM
Afternoon Slackers, Mi Querida Toro Lit and some Sparkling Water.

Fishing was slower than this Banter, one very small trout was the catch and then released.  Fortunately the shrimp boat had some beautiful X-Jumbo Shrimp to sell me for dinner tonight.

Enjoyed the outing though, went way back up into the grass flats this morning.  Good smoked turkey sandwiches for lunch then a long nap after getting home.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 03:42:10 PM
banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
my first year dealing with fleas here. vet says it's a bad year for them. I am doing everything the vet suggests. being inside cats I'm surprised but they have snuck out three times now sliding the patio screen door open.
Took my dog to the vet yesterday, Vet said it is a terrible year for fleas and ear infections.

Now Trying a prescription flea pill that my son has been using with success.  One pill every 3 months but one pill was $77
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 03:42:31 PM
All caught up.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 03:43:36 PM
banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
my first year dealing with fleas here. vet says it's a bad year for them. I am doing everything the vet suggests. being inside cats I'm surprised but they have snuck out three times now sliding the patio screen door open.
Took my dog to the vet yesterday, Vet said it is a terrible year for fleas and ear infections.
we can blame AOC and her climate change. 😂
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 03:48:45 PM
Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 03:51:54 PM
Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 03:59:17 PM
Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 04:01:28 PM
Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
all I know about boats is that they are just a hole in the water you dump money into.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 04:07:17 PM
Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
all I know about boats is that they are just a hole in the water you dump money into.
Take away the water and you got women.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 04:23:31 PM
Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
all I know about boats is that they are just a hole in the water you dump money into.
Take away the water and you got women.
no arguement from me there.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 27, 2019, 04:24:49 PM
SC State Police helicopter had a hard landing yesterday, pilot was the only one on board and had minor injuries.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 27, 2019, 04:39:33 PM
SC State Police helicopter had a hard landing yesterday, pilot was the only one on board and had minor injuries.
That certainly qualifies as a hard landing!  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 27, 2019, 05:15:59 PM
got a concrete job at the old trailer park. supervising for the park manager so she can get it done.
next Saturday and Sunday.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 08:38:12 PM
got a concrete job at the old trailer park. supervising for the park manager so she can get it done.
next Saturday and Sunday.
I laughed at your first sentence. Probably not a great centerpiece for conversation. I think you should have inserted a punchline.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 08:46:28 PM
Afternoon Slackers, Mi Querida Toro Lit and some Sparkling Water.

Fishing was slower than this Banter, one very small trout was the catch and then released.  Fortunately the shrimp boat had some beautiful X-Jumbo Shrimp to sell me for dinner tonight.

Enjoyed the outing though, went way back up into the grass flats this morning.  Good smoked turkey sandwiches for lunch then a long nap after getting home.
Always good to have a backup plan.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 08:48:35 PM
got a concrete job at the old trailer park. supervising for the park manager so she can get it done.
next Saturday and Sunday.
How many different ways could we go with this?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 08:51:21 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 08:52:41 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Those aren't the exterior colors...
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 27, 2019, 09:05:49 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Those aren't the exterior colors...
Hardie plank factory finish.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 27, 2019, 09:06:21 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Lookin' good.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 27, 2019, 09:08:33 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Those aren't the exterior colors...
Structure looks awesome from the pictures. Is this your new move?
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 11:18:00 PM
Yes, this is the SC house.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 11:19:22 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Those aren't the exterior colors...
Hardie plank factory finish.
They're concrete composite. Gotta guard against hungry termites and such.
Title: Re: 6/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 27, 2019, 11:21:34 PM
Got in in good shape. Shingles and siding on the house, insulation in, sheet rock is staged and ready to go following inspection.
Those aren't the exterior colors...
Structure looks awesome from the pictures. Is this your new move?
Interesting layout....a sideways ranch...or shotgun if you prefer. Garage is tacked on the back.