CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 16, 2020, 12:00:42 AM

Title: 1/16/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on January 16, 2020, 12:00:42 AM
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 12:06:54 AM
I would like to hear how that tat finished.
It was very good, all the way to the nub. A bit one note but it's a note I enjoy a lot. It left a great taste in my mouth.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 05:29:36 AM
Good morning. Looks like old man winter has returned.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 06:09:08 AM
I would like to hear how that tat finished.
It was very good, all the way to the nub. A bit one note but it's a note I enjoy a lot. It left a great taste in my mouth.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 06:09:42 AM
Good morning. Looks like old man winter has returned.
Morning, Rick. Snow back in the forecast. Hasn't been much of it around so far, so I can't bitch TOO much.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 06:23:03 AM
Good morning. Looks like old man winter has returned.
Morning, Rick. Snow back in the forecast. Hasn't been much of it around so far, so I can't bitch TOO much.
+1

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 07:06:00 AM
Planning another after work cigar today. Before the cold and precipitation get here.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 07:15:48 AM
Planning another after work cigar today. Before the cold and precipitation get here.
Have anything specific in mind?
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 07:16:50 AM
Good morning Mr Mayor and Dave. The crappy weather has arrived. Should make for an interesting day because Lake Erie may play a factor.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 07:22:55 AM
Good morning Mr Mayor and Dave. The crappy weather has arrived. Should make for an interesting day because Lake Erie may play a factor.
Been so warm thus far I don't think any of it has frozen. And that means the lake effect snow machine will be in overdrive.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 07:24:16 AM

Planning another after work cigar today. Before the cold and precipitation get here.
Have anything specific in mind?

Not yet. Maybe something new to me. I have a bunch of one-offs in my work humidor.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 07:24:54 AM

Good morning Mr Mayor and Dave. The crappy weather has arrived. Should make for an interesting day because Lake Erie may play a factor.

Of course it will.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 07:37:16 AM
I would like to hear how that tat finished.
It was very good, all the way to the nub. A bit one note but it's a note I enjoy a lot. It left a great taste in my mouth.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 07:40:06 AM
Morning TemperateTony and BackInTheIceboxRick.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 07:46:36 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Daves.
foggy morning AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 07:48:51 AM
Today is Thursday, Jan. 16, the 16th day of 2020. There are 350 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Jan. 16, 1991, the White House announced the start of Operation Desert Storm to drive Iraqi forces out of Kuwait. (Allied forces prevailed on Feb. 28, 1991.)

On this date:
In 1547, Ivan IV of Russia (popularly known as “Ivan the Terrible”) was crowned Czar.
In 1865, Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman decreed that 400,000 acres of land in the South would be divided into 40-acre lots and given to former slaves. (The order, later revoked by President Andrew Johnson, is believed to have inspired the expression, “Forty acres and a mule.”)

In 1912, a day before reaching the South Pole, British explorer Robert Scott and his expedition found evidence that Roald Amundsen of Norway and his team had gotten there ahead of them.
In 1920, Prohibition began in the United States as the 18th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution took effect, one year to the day after its ratification. (It was later repealed by the 21st Amendment.)

In 1969, two manned Soviet Soyuz spaceships became the first vehicles to dock in space and transfer personnel.
In 1978, NASA named 35 candidates to fly on the space shuttle, including Sally K. Ride, who became America’s first woman in space, and Guion S. Bluford Jr., who became America’s first black astronaut in space.
In 1987, Hu Yaobang resigned as head of China’s Communist Party, declaring he’d made mistakes in dealing with student turmoil and intellectual challenges to the system.

In 1989, three days of rioting began in Miami when a police officer fatally shot Clement Lloyd, a black motorcyclist, causing a crash that also claimed the life of Lloyd’s passenger, Allan Blanchard. (The officer, William Lozano, was convicted of manslaughter, but then was acquitted in a retrial.)
In 1992, officials of the government of El Salvador and rebel leaders signed a pact in Mexico City ending 12 years of civil war that had left at least 75,000 people dead.

In 2003, the space shuttle Columbia blasted off for what turned out to be its last flight; on board was Israel’s first astronaut, Ilan Ramon (ee-LAHN’ rah-MOHN’). (The mission ended in tragedy on Feb. 1, when the shuttle broke up during its return descent, killing all seven crew members.)
In 2004, pop star Michael Jackson pleaded not guilty to child molestation charges during a court appearance in Santa Maria, Calif.; the judge scolded Jackson for being 21 minutes late. (Jackson was eventually acquitted.)
In 2007, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., launched his successful bid for the White House.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 07:49:35 AM
Ten years ago: As precious water and food began reaching parched and hungry earthquake survivors on the streets of Haiti’s ruined capital Port-au-Prince, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton met with Haitian President Rene Preval (reh-NAY’ preh-VAHL’) and promised that U.S. quake relief efforts would be closely coordinated with local officials. Glen W. Bell Jr., 86, founder of the Taco Bell chain, died in Rancho Santa Fe, California.

Five years ago: Anti-terrorism raids across Europe netted dozens of suspects as authorities rushed to thwart more attacks by people with links to Mideast Islamic extremists. The NCAA agreed to restore 112 football wins it had stripped from Penn State and Joe Paterno in the Jerry Sandusky child-molestation scandal and to reinstate the venerated late coach as the winningest in major college football history.

One year ago: As she battled to keep Brexit on track, British Prime Minister Theresa May survived a no-confidence vote in Parliament. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked President Donald Trump to postpone his scheduled Jan. 29 State of the Union speech, citing concerns about whether the partially-shuttered government could provide adequate security; Republicans said the move was a ploy to deny Trump the stage. (Trump delivered the speech a week later than scheduled.) A suicide bombing claimed by Islamic State militants killed at least 16 people in northern Syria, including two U.S. service members and two American civilians.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 07:52:01 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Author William Kennedy is 92.
Author-editor Norman Podhoretz is 90.
Opera singer Marilyn Horne is 86.
Hall of Fame auto racer A.J. Foyt is 85.
Singer Barbara Lynn is 78.
Country singer Ronnie Milsap is 77.
Singer Katherine Anderson Schaffner (The Marvelettes) is 76.
Country singer Jim Stafford is 76.
Talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger is 73.
Movie director John Carpenter is 72.
Actress-dancer-choreographer Debbie Allen is 70.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Maxine Jones (En Vogue) is 61.
Singer Sade (shah-DAY’) is 61.
Pop/rock singer-songwriter Jill Sobule is 61.
Rock musician Paul Webb (Talk Talk) is 58.
Actor David Chokachi (CHOH’-kuh-chee) is 52.
Former Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta is 51.
Actor-writer-director Josh Evans is 49.
Actor-comedian Jonathan Mangum is 49.
Actor Richard T. Jones is 48.
Actress Josie Davis is 47.
Model Kate Moss is 46.
Actor-playwright Lin-Manuel Miranda is 40.
Country musician James Young (The Eli Young Band) is 40.
Rock musician Nick Valensi (The Strokes) is 39.
Actress Renee Felice Smith is 35.
NFL quaterback Joe Flacco is 35.
Actress Yvonne Zima is 31.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 07:52:32 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 08:22:01 AM
Morning BucknutDave and Mr. Dean.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 08:45:50 AM
Morning BucknutDave and Mr. Dean.
What in the world does that mean?
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2020, 09:01:07 AM
Morning boys! Nice deal on the Monster if you want to load up on Four Kicks corona gordas for $19/5-pack
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 09:01:15 AM
Morning BucknutDave and Mr. Dean.
What in the world does that mean?
Oh, is it a Buckeyes thing? Cause I couldn't give 2 shits about the Buckeyes, I just love giving you the business about your sympathetic refs. ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 09:01:46 AM
Morning boys! Nice deal on the Monster if you want to load up on Four Kicks corona gordas for $19/5-pack
Morning, DealFinderScott.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 09:01:56 AM
Morning boys! Nice deal on the Monster if you want to load up on Four Kicks corona gordas for $19/5-pack
Morning, DealFinderScott.
Later, OneAndDoneScott.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 09:05:12 AM
Over at JR I have had their boneshaker cigars and when Dealfinderfish gave the discount code I blindly bout the new boneshaker Tombstone by AJ.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 09:05:50 AM
Morning TemperateTony and BackInTheIceboxRick.
Morning Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2020, 09:06:12 AM
Morning boys! Nice deal on the Monster if you want to load up on Four Kicks corona gordas for $19/5-pack
Morning, DealFinderScott.
Later, OneAndDoneScott.
gfy
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 09:10:31 AM
Two-fer Scott Day!
woohoo! 😉
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 09:13:30 AM
Two-fer Scott Day!
woohoo! 😉
We are all better off for having more Scott in our lives.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 09:23:21 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 09:28:04 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Before I got to the end, I thought he was quoting you.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 09:33:52 AM
Todays offering from SBC

Thursday Specials!
Starting now until midnight we have two specials on the three categories below!

Categories
Cornelius & Anthony
Crowned Heads
Crux

CODE: CCC = 20% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above

or

CODE: CCC100 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on orders $100+ on the categories above

Please log in before using code
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 09:35:34 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something. 😁
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 09:43:20 AM
Good morning, Dean, ClemsonDave, and Fish.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2020, 10:03:43 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Same, very good
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2020, 10:06:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 10:16:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Welcome, Razman.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 10:51:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2020, 10:52:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Morning, Rick and Tony. Sorry, been away a few days due to weather and training.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2020, 10:57:41 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something. 😁
Have some CF t-shirts made.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2020, 10:58:42 AM
Morning boys. It actually stopped raining here this morning but heading home later today to more rain.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 11:09:09 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something. 😁
Have some CF t-shirts made.
Put me down for one of those.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 11:16:44 AM
Holts offering up some good stock up items for Mr. Bean's new humi.  From AJF, to New World, San Lotano, Bella Artes, JDN Silver and others.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 11:19:32 AM
And the Prez offering up some Amen.  If ever there was a reason for that lightning bolt from on high....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-promising-big-action-on-school-prayer-to-rally-evangelical-voters/ar-BBZ0epY?ocid=spartanntp

Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 11:23:23 AM
Good day Mr. Raz and Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 11:24:04 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something.
Have some CF t-shirts made.
For Charlie and me?
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 11:24:48 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something. 😁
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2020, 11:46:23 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something. 😁
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
That's why these shirts will be for everyone except Tony and Charlie.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 11:52:35 AM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something. 😁
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
That's why these shirts will be for everyone except Tony and Charlie.
So you're saying they might actually get made?!?
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 12:54:28 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 12:57:01 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 01:00:49 PM
Now I just need a coffee....(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200116/253175e5b9482710dcb3338f5b06d7e9.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:01:42 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 01:13:15 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:19:22 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
Same here. Snow through tomorrow night, which changes back to rain on Saturday, then back to snow on Sunday. Sheesh²
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 01:21:48 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
Serves you right for being mean to me. GFY!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:22:10 PM
Sounds like OBJ was trying to protect cigar smokers everywhere. Lol

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/new-orleans-police-issue-simple-battery-warrant-for-odell-beckham-jr-after-slapping-officer-on-the-butt-171006925.html
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2020, 01:22:11 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
True, but I thought that was only in the south.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:22:40 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
Serves you right for being mean to me. GFY!
Sheesh ³!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:23:27 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
True, but I thought that was only in the south.
So you can imagine how hard it's coming down if someone up north says it!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2020, 01:23:28 PM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something.
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
That's why these shirts will be for everyone except Tony and Charlie.
So you're saying they might actually get made?!?
You'r the chief architect of the CF herf,  correct?  Get 'er done!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:24:13 PM
Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something.
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
That's why these shirts will be for everyone except Tony and Charlie.
So you're saying they might actually get made?!?
You'r the chief architect of the CF herf,  correct?  Get 'er done!
Scott made it clear the other day I'm not allowed to talk about it until he gives the all clear.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 01:27:27 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:37:44 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
Tony, use your GFYs where they're needed most!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 01:43:06 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 01:43:30 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
Tony, use your GFYs where they're needed most!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 01:44:56 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 01:49:59 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 02:03:23 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
and like all women never wrong.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 02:12:06 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
and like all women never wrong.
That goes without saying.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2020, 02:16:27 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 02:28:43 PM
Later, Dave. Same Bat Time and Bat Channel tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 02:57:24 PM
Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 03:47:14 PM
Work day is done. I'm going to dinner, then gym with my son but not before one of my favorites lately.
I need to get more.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200116/68413eb2c4d9f94da62209600e6a33be.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 16, 2020, 03:54:06 PM
Work day is done. I'm going to dinner, then gym with my son but not before one of my favorites lately.
I need to get more.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200116/68413eb2c4d9f94da62209600e6a33be.jpg)
nice smoke. enjoy the cigar, dinner, and gym time with son.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 06:59:15 PM
I'm glad things are working out for you, Rick. I'll be more than happy to respect your wishes and delete your post. I hope you realize you have the ability to do it yourself too.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 16, 2020, 08:48:10 PM
I'm glad things are working out for you, Rick. I'll be more than happy to respect your wishes and delete your post. I hope you realize you have the ability to do it yourself too.
Thank you Sir. A positive attitude and hope can be great motivation. Thanks for keeping this banter going.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2020, 08:55:34 PM
I'm glad things are working out for you, Rick. I'll be more than happy to respect your wishes and delete your post. I hope you realize you have the ability to do it yourself too.
Thank you Sir. A positive attitude and hope can be great motivation. Thanks for keeping this banter going.
It's my pleasure.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 09:27:44 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
Same here. Snow through tomorrow night, which changes back to rain on Saturday, then back to snow on Sunday. Sheesh²
Yea, weather getting bad...I had to put on a jacket for evening smoke. 😆
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 09:29:12 PM
Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
and like all women never wrong.
Amen!
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2020, 09:32:44 PM
Supposed to be rainy and cool on Saturday, son invited me up to go to a nice cigar bar near him.   Should be fun.
Title: Re: 1/16/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2020, 10:49:55 PM
Supposed to be rainy and cool on Saturday, son invited me up to go to a nice cigar bar near him.   Should be fun.
Yes, but do they have bingo?