CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 10, 2021, 01:16:35 AM

Title: 6/10/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on June 10, 2021, 01:16:35 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 05:29:26 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 06:46:30 AM
No early meetings for me today. Felt great to sleep in. Thursdays have sucked lately but let's see what this one brings.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 06:47:10 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 06:48:02 AM
And just to stretch it out to another post...

Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 06:51:15 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 06:55:39 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
No doubt. I just meant I wasn't gonna likely pull the trigger regardless of the offering.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 07:09:57 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
No doubt. I just meant I wasn't gonna likely pull the trigger regardless of the offering.
True enough.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 07:12:43 AM
New cheapy Room 101s:

https://www.cigarpage.com/smoke-filled-room.html
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 07:22:51 AM
New cheapy Room 101s:

https://www.cigarpage.com/smoke-filled-room.html
That's very interesting indeed but it does look a bit sketchy. Never heard of Teufel Hund. On the packaging, "Room 101" is absent.

I'm not gonna try it, you try it. I know,  let's get Mikey Davey.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 07:37:46 AM
New cheapy Room 101s:

https://www.cigarpage.com/smoke-filled-room.html
That's very interesting indeed but it does look a bit sketchy. Never heard of Teufel Hund. On the packaging, "Room 101" is absent.

I'm not gonna try it, you try it. I know,  let's get Mikey Davey.
CNS
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 08:04:33 AM
We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 08:27:26 AM
We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
I feel like I might've gotten lucky that none of my kids really wanted to do any sort of team sports. Really frees up my nights and weekends.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 08:40:42 AM
We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
I feel like I might've gotten lucky that none of my kids really wanted to do any sort of team sports. Really frees up my nights and weekends.
Yeah but two weeks will go by in a flash and hopefully they will lead to some happy memories.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 08:58:29 AM
We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
I feel like I might've gotten lucky that none of my kids really wanted to do any sort of team sports. Really frees up my nights and weekends.
Yeah but two weeks will go by in a flash and hopefully they will lead to some happy memories.
Definitely. And a part of me wishes I could go to games and watch them play. But they've never been interested in them. The middle kid has done a couple 5k's with me, but that's about the extent of them being sporty in any sort of an organized fashion.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 09:02:36 AM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 09:18:27 AM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
At least they didn't shoot her with real bullets.

I assumed she went into a full restaurant and terrorized the place.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 09:25:37 AM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
At least they didn't shoot her with real bullets.

I assumed she went into a full restaurant and terrorized the place.
I had that thought as well. Glad she didn't have a chance to hurt too many people with her particular brand of crazy.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:48:16 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
It is your responsibility!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:49:17 AM
Looks more like Tuesday deals than a Thursday.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:51:18 AM
La Historia $20 over what would be a good price is door #1, RP slop door #2, $50 ABs door #3.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:54:04 AM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
At least they didn't shoot her with real bullets.

I assumed she went into a full restaurant and terrorized the place.
No bullets, just tazer.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:54:40 AM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
Wonder what she'll wear to her court date?
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:57:10 AM
Today is Thursday, June 10, the 161st day of 2021.
There are 204 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On June 10, 1963, President John F. Kennedy signed into law the Equal Pay Act of 1963, aimed at eliminating wage disparities based on gender.

On this date:

In 1692, the first execution resulting from the Salem witch trials in Massachusetts took place as Bridget Bishop was hanged.

In 1922, singer-actor Judy Garland was born Frances Ethel Gumm in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.

In 1935, Alcoholics Anonymous was founded in Akron, Ohio, by Dr. Robert Holbrook Smith and William Griffith Wilson.

In 1942, during World War II, German forces massacred 173 male residents of Lidice (LIH’-dyiht-zeh), Czechoslovakia, in retaliation for the killing of Nazi official Reinhard Heydrich.

In 1944, German forces massacred 642 residents of the French village of Oradour-sur-Glane.

In 1967, six days of war in the Mideast involving Israel, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and Iraq ended as Israel and Syria accepted a United Nations-mediated cease-fire.

In 1971, President Richard M. Nixon lifted a two-decades-old trade embargo on China.

In 1977, James Earl Ray, the convicted assassin of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., escaped from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Tennessee with six others; he was recaptured June 13.

In 1978, Affirmed, ridden by Steve Cauthen, won the 110th Belmont Stakes to claim horse racing’s 11th Triple Crown.

In 1991, 11-year-old Jaycee Dugard of South Lake Tahoe, California, was abducted by Phillip and Nancy Garrido; Jaycee was held by the couple for 18 years before she was found by authorities.

In 2004, singer-musician Ray Charles died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 73.

In 2013, jury selection began in Sanford, Florida, in the trial of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. (Zimmerman was acquitted.)
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:58:13 AM
Ten years ago: In a stern rebuke, Defense Secretary Robert Gates warned in Brussels that the future of the historic NATO military alliance was at risk because of European penny pinching and a distaste for front-line combat. Tony La Russa managed his 5,000th game as his St. Louis Cardinals lost to the Milwaukee Brewers 8-0.

Five years ago: Muhammad Ali was laid to rest in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, after an all-day send-off. “Mr. Hockey” Gordie Howe, who set scoring records that stood for decades, died in Sylvania, Ohio, at 88. Singer Christina Grimmie, 22, a finalist on NBC’s “The Voice,” was shot to death during a meet-and-greet after giving a concert in Orlando, Florida, by an apparently obsessed fan who then killed himself. Actor Michael Jace was sentenced in Los Angeles to 40 years to life in prison for fatally shooting his wife, April.

One year ago: Protesters pulled down a century-old statue of Confederate President Jefferson Davis in Richmond, Virginia, the former capital of the Confederacy. President Donald Trump said his administration would “not even consider” changing the name of any of the 10 Army bases that were named for Confederate Army officers. NASCAR announced that it was banning the Confederate flag at all of its races and venues; the flag had been a common sight at those events for more than 70 years. The Mall of America reopened, nearly three months after the Minnesota tourist attraction shut down because of the coronavirus. An international economic report said the virus crisis had triggered the worst global recession in nearly a century, with hundreds of millions of people losing jobs.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 10:01:42 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Alexandra Stewart is 82.
Singer Shirley Alston Reeves (The Shirelles) is 80.
Actor Jurgen Prochnow is 80.
Media commentator Jeff Greenfield is 78.
Actor Frankie Faison is 72.
Football Hall of Famer Dan Fouts is 70.
Country singer-songwriter Thom Schuyler is 69.
Former Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., is 68.
Actor Andrew Stevens is 66.
Singer Barrington Henderson is 65.
Rock musician Kim Deal is 60.
Singer Maxi Priest is 60.
Actor Gina Gershon is 59.
Actor Jeanne Tripplehorn is 58.
Rock musician Jimmy Chamberlin is 57.
Actor Ben Daniels is 57.
Actor Kate Flannery is 57.
Model-actor Elizabeth Hurley is 56.
Rock musician Joey Santiago is 56.
Actor Doug McKeon is 55.
Rock musician Emma Anderson is 54.
Country musician Brian Hofeldt (The Derailers) is 54.
Rapper The D.O.C. is 53.
Rock singer Mike Doughty is 51.
R&B singer Faith Evans is 48.
Actor Hugh Dancy is 46.
R&B singer Lemisha Grinstead (702) is 43.
Actor DJ Qualls is 43.
Actor Shane West is 43.
Country singer Lee Brice is 42.
Singer Hoku is 40.
Actor Leelee Sobieski is 39.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Tara Lipinski is 39.
Americana musician Bridget Kearney (Lake Street Drive) is 36. Actor Titus Makin is 32.
Actor Tristin Mays is 31.
Sasha Obama is 20.
Actor Eden McCoy is 18.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 10:15:00 AM
From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
It is your responsibility!
And one I take very seriously. Morning, PointyAviDave.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 10:55:00 AM
The real shame here is this a nurse, who is responsible (or was at some point, hopefully not anymore) for taking care of injured or sick people:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/nurse-joanna-overholt-magnetic-vaccine-184825519.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 11:11:46 AM
The real shame here is this a nurse, who is responsible (or was at some point, hopefully not anymore) for taking care of injured or sick people:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/nurse-joanna-overholt-magnetic-vaccine-184825519.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink
And backed up by a licensed MD no less... ::)
I bet if she used the pointy end first the pin would stick...

Did learn a new word for the day however...sebum.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2021, 11:16:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 11:28:47 AM
The real shame here is this a nurse, who is responsible (or was at some point, hopefully not anymore) for taking care of injured or sick people:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/nurse-joanna-overholt-magnetic-vaccine-184825519.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink
And backed up by a licensed MD no less... ::)
I bet if she used the pointy end first the pin would stick...

Did learn a new word for the day however...sebum.
That's how you know it was a good day.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 11:31:17 AM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
Wonder what she'll wear to her court date?
Whatever it is, I'm sure she'll pull it off.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 11:32:17 AM
Good morning, Dave and Bret.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 11:38:20 AM
Morning AmpedUpRaz.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2021, 11:52:49 AM
Good morning, Dave and Bret.
Morning, T.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2021, 11:56:52 AM
Morning AmpedUpRaz.
Apparently I am.  Got word from my amp tech yesterday that the overhaul of my 1965 Fender Twin Reverb will be completed in time for my band hang weekend of July 10. That will be fun.  It's been in his backlog since end of December.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 12:34:28 PM
"Own the Cone"
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 12:35:00 PM
"Own the Cone"
He's been a real trooper.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 01:16:08 PM
There's now video from Dave's FL Woman story earlier this week:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/she-went-naked-rampage-florida-185715983.html
Wonder what she'll wear to her court date?
Whatever it is, I'm sure she'll pull it off.
Tony made a funny!   ;D
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 01:35:50 PM
"Own the Cone"
Poor guy.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2021, 02:12:40 PM
I've been quadruple-scheduled for meetings since 8am.  Dammit to hell, people!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 02:12:53 PM
"Own the Cone"
He's been a real trooper.
That's nuts!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 02:13:58 PM
I've been quadruple-scheduled for meetings since 8am.  Dammit to hell, people!
Been there. Even had situations where I hopped back and forth between three calls. It sucks.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 02:21:21 PM
"Own the Cone"
He's been a real trooper.
That's nuts!
Your bantering today has been pun-tastic.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 02:29:13 PM
"Own the Cone"
He's been a real trooper.
That's nuts!
Your bantering today has been pun-tastic.
I do what I can.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 02:30:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 02:30:56 PM
Page 4!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 02:31:19 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2021, 02:47:23 PM
I've been quadruple-scheduled for meetings since 8am.  Dammit to hell, people!
Been there. Even had situations where I hopped back and forth between three calls. It sucks.

Teams Chat Message to me:  "Will you be joining the meeting?  It started 5 minutes ago."
Me: "No."
Them: "Can I ask why?"
Me: "I answered that when I declined your meeting."
Them:  "You declined the meeting?"
Me: "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that if you didn't see that I was triple booked when you scheduled your meeting you also wouldn't notice the email notification when I declined."

Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 03:28:43 PM
I've been quadruple-scheduled for meetings since 8am.  Dammit to hell, people!
Been there. Even had situations where I hopped back and forth between three calls. It sucks.

Teams Chat Message to me:  "Will you be joining the meeting?  It started 5 minutes ago."
Me: "No."
Them: "Can I ask why?"
Me: "I answered that when I declined your meeting."
Them:  "You declined the meeting?"
Me: "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that if you didn't see that I was triple booked when you scheduled your meeting you also wouldn't notice the email notification when I declined."
That sounds like a perfectly normal exchange to me.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 03:29:44 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 07:08:21 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
They won! Turns out state championship game is tomorrow, also at the same field.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 07:09:29 PM
I've got a wedding to attend but I'm gonna try to make the game between the church and the reception.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 07:46:11 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 07:51:08 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 08:02:32 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 08:42:20 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
My sister sent me a video of the heater.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 08:46:00 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
My sister sent me a video of the heater.
That's cool.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 08:49:50 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
My sister sent me a video of the heater.
That's cool.
It was probably pretty cool for a kid. Hell, it would be pretty cool as an adult.
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 08:57:01 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
I've seen some nice games in the Iron Pigs ballpark as well as the Trenton Thunder at my other house.  Thunder are a Yankees affiliate.  (except when they're the Trenton Pork Roll!)

https://www.milb.com/news/trenton-thunder-become-pork-roll-a-new-jersey-delicacy-278132284
(bet you thought I was kidding...)
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2021, 09:02:16 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
I've seen some nice games in the Iron Pigs ballpark as well as the Trenton Thunder at my other house.  Thunder are a Yankees affiliate.  (except when they're the Trenton Pork Roll!)

https://www.milb.com/news/trenton-thunder-become-pork-roll-a-new-jersey-delicacy-278132284
(bet you thought I was kidding...)
And Joey Chestnutt won the last pork roll eating contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfuR7UPo_g
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 09:13:50 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
I've seen some nice games in the Iron Pigs ballpark as well as the Trenton Thunder at my other house.  Thunder are a Yankees affiliate.  (except when they're the Trenton Pork Roll!)

https://www.milb.com/news/trenton-thunder-become-pork-roll-a-new-jersey-delicacy-278132284
(bet you thought I was kidding...)
Not at all, in fact, I almost bought a Pork Roll cap once!
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2021, 09:14:47 PM
Archetype nightcap

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210611/d6723650fe471f7cf1725df7bbb0fed6.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2021, 09:37:49 PM
Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
I've seen some nice games in the Iron Pigs ballpark as well as the Trenton Thunder at my other house.  Thunder are a Yankees affiliate.  (except when they're the Trenton Pork Roll!)

https://www.milb.com/news/trenton-thunder-become-pork-roll-a-new-jersey-delicacy-278132284
(bet you thought I was kidding...)
I did think you were kidding. That's great!