CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 03, 2020, 12:51:28 AM

Title: 2/3/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on February 03, 2020, 12:51:28 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 05:08:04 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 05:52:52 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 06:00:57 AM
Interesting Nub sampler at the sis this morning.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 06:04:11 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 06:05:01 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 06:10:42 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Your normal doctor report updates suggest there's at least a few problems. ;)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 06:20:04 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Your normal doctor report updates suggest there's at least a few problems. ;)
retirement and age do have their disadvantages, but still better than working and age.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 06:31:35 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Your normal doctor report updates suggest there's at least a few problems. ;)
retirement and age do have their disadvantages, but still better than working and age.
Ain't that the truth.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 07:19:00 AM
37° and foggy. heading into low 70's by early afternoon.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:23:55 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:25:18 AM
37° and foggy. heading into low 70's by early afternoon.
Supposed to hit 60° here too. No complaints.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:25:36 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 07:30:56 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:34:31 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 07:46:31 AM
Morning Dave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 07:47:52 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 07:51:39 AM
Interesting Nub sampler at the sis this morning.
Wraiths and Hellions? ….never heard of 'em.
Then again, never heard of a Foyle Classic Meteor Hammer either.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 07:54:11 AM
Today is Monday, Feb. 3, the 34th day of 2020. There are 332 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Feb. 3, 1943, during World War II, the U.S. transport ship SS Dorchester, which was carrying troops to Greenland, sank after being hit by a German torpedo in the Labrador Sea; of the more than 900 men aboard, only some 230 survived. (Four Army chaplains on board gave away their life jackets to save others and went down with the ship.)

On this date:
In 1690, the first paper money in America was issued by the Massachusetts Bay Colony to finance a military expedition to Canada.
In 1877, the song “Chopsticks,” written by 16-year-old Euphemia Allen under the pseudonym Arthur de Lulli, was deposited at the British Museum under the title “The Celebrated Chop Waltz.”
In 1913, the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, providing for a federal income tax, was ratified.

In 1917, the United States broke off diplomatic relations with Germany, the same day an American cargo ship, the SS Housatonic, was sunk by a U-boat off Britain after the crew was allowed to board lifeboats.
In 1930, the chief justice of the United States, William Howard Taft, resigned for health reasons. (He died just over a month later.)
In 1959, rock-and-roll stars Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson died in a small plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa.
In 1966, the Soviet probe Luna 9 became the first manmade object to make a soft landing on the moon.

In 1969, “Candid Camera” creator Allen Funt and his family were aboard an Eastern Airlines flight that was hijacked to Cuba. (Fellow passengers who recognized Funt thought the whole thing was a stunt for his TV show.)
In 1988, the U.S. House of Representatives handed President Ronald Reagan a major defeat, rejecting his request for $36.2 million in new aid to the Nicaraguan Contras by a vote of 219-211.
In 1991, the rate for a first-class postage stamp rose to 29 cents.

In 1994, the space shuttle Discovery lifted off, carrying Sergei Krikalev (SUR’-gay KREE’-kuh-lev), the first Russian cosmonaut to fly aboard a U.S. spacecraft.
In 1998, Texas executed Karla Faye Tucker, 38, for the pickax killings of two people in 1983; she was the first woman executed in the United States since 1984. A U.S. Marine plane sliced through the cable of a ski gondola in Italy, causing the car to plunge hundreds of feet, killing all 20 people inside.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 07:55:06 AM
Ten years ago: A suicide bomber killed seven people in northwestern Pakistan, including three U.S. soldiers. Motivational speaker James Arthur Ray was arrested on manslaughter charges after three people died following a northern Arizona sweat lodge ceremony he’d led in Oct. 2009. (Ray was convicted of three counts of negligent homicide and spent nearly two years in prison.) Actress Frances Reid, 95, died in Los Angeles.

Five years ago: An evening rush-hour commuter train with 750 people aboard slammed into a SUV at a crossing in Valhalla, New York, killing the vehicle’s driver and six people on the train. A video released on militant websites purportedly showed a Jordanian pilot who was captured by the Islamic State group being burned to death.

One year ago: In the lowest-scoring Super Bowl ever, featuring just one touchdown, the New England Patriots beat the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3. Grammy-nominated rapper 21 Savage was arrested in Georgia by immigration authorities, who said it was a targeted operation over his expired visa; the rapper is a British citizen who moved to the U.S. when he was 7. (21 Savage spent 10 days in a detention center in southern Georgia before being released.)  The wreckage of the plane carrying soccer player Emiliano Sala was located two weeks after it disappeared from radar over the English Channel; Sala and the pilot were both killed.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 07:57:51 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former Sen. Paul Sarbanes, D-Md., is 87.
Football Hall of Famer Fran Tarkenton is 80.
Actress Bridget Hanley is 79.
Actress Blythe Danner is 77.
Football Hall of Famer Bob Griese is 75.
Singer-guitarist Dave Davies (The Kinks) is 73.
Singer Melanie is 73.
Actress Morgan Fairchild is 70.
Actress Pamela Franklin is 70.
Actor Nathan Lane is 64.
Rock musician Lee Ranaldo (Sonic Youth) is 64.
Actor Thomas Calabro is 61.
Rock musician/author Lol Tolhurst (The Cure) is 61.
Actor-director Keith Gordon is 59.
Actress Michele Greene is 58.
Country singer Matraca (muh-TRAY’-suh) Berg is 56.
Actress Maura Tierney is 55.
Actor Warwick Davis is 50.
Actress Elisa Donovan is 49.
Reggaeton singer Daddy Yankee is 44.
Actress Isla (EYE’-luh) Fisher is 44.
Musician Grant Barry is 43.
Human rights activist Amal Clooney is 42.
Singer-songwriter Jessica Harp is 38.
Actor Matthew Moy is 36.
Rapper Sean Kingston is 30.
Actor Brandon Micheal (cq) Hall is 27.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 07:58:29 AM
Thought for Today: “Your friend will argue with you.” [–] Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Russian writer (1918-2008).
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 08:14:08 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 08:15:57 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 08:17:36 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:30:43 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Fun game to watch for a change.  Happy for Andy Reid.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:31:00 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 08:32:00 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
what team?
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:32:42 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 08:41:54 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:44:54 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:46:21 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:47:35 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
Thought they held up pretty well.  You're making them sound like Dean material.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 08:49:00 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Just in case you want to get your toes tappin' on a Monday morning:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflvideos/jennifer-lopez-and-shakiras-full-super-bowl-liv-halftime-show/vi-BBZAkEV?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 08:53:00 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
Thought they held up pretty well.  You're making them sound like Dean material.
I would turn neither down, but half-dressed jumping around at the Super Bowl half-time show?  Nope.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 08:58:20 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 08:59:40 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 09:05:46 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 09:06:00 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
I thought his geography lesson after the game was the best. ;)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 09:06:32 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Fun game to watch for a change.  Happy for Andy Reid.
No doubt. Better than last year's snooze-fest, for sure.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 09:13:31 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
I thought they still looked pretty darn good. You must have something really special at home.

Good morning, Greenlights Mark.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 09:14:01 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 09:14:15 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
The one about the one black person he got out of prison?  That will definitely swing the minority vote!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 09:14:39 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 09:16:08 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
I thought his geography lesson after the game was the best. ;)
Geography and weather forecasting must have been taught on the same day.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 09:16:40 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
I figured.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 09:30:29 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 09:30:54 AM
Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
I thought they still looked pretty darn good. You must have something really special at home.

Good morning, Greenlights Mark.
I'm starting to wonder if he saw a different show than the rest of us.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 09:40:14 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 09:41:19 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 09:46:56 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
for awhile there I was thinking Kansas. D'oh!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 09:48:20 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 09:50:14 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
for awhile there I was thinking Kansas. D'oh!
That's OK, hot tub probably has the old noggin' about poached by now...
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 03, 2020, 09:58:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 10:01:43 AM
[...]

Not to mention the blood flow that is usually occupied with things other than thinking.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 10:13:59 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
Do love some of the response tweets:

To the point:  "It's Missouri you stone cold idiot," tweeted former Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Democrat.

A bit more polite:  Lauren Arthur, a current Missouri state senator, tweeted: "Wrong state. Best stay out of things you don't understand, like the Heart of America."

Have to get the Deep State in there...."Can't believe the Deep State put Kansas City in MISSOURI just to embarrass Trump," another user opined.

Making connections:  "Someone quickly take the Sharpie... out of Trump's hands before he redraws the map of Kansas," tweeted writer and television producer Bryan Behar, referring to the brand of pen Mr. Trump used to revise the map of the forecast Dorian path.

And finally resolution, 1984 style:  Greg Krieg, a CNN politics reporter, tweeted, "Tomorrow: Trump waves around a map in Oval Office showing that Kansas City is, in fact, in Kansas."
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 10:15:01 AM
Good day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 10:16:13 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
A fine example of another good reason I'm not on Twitter!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 10:25:50 AM
Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

(https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTcwMTkyMjU4OTEyNDk1NDE2/trump-tweet.jpg)
even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
A fine example of another good reason I'm not on Twitter!
Indeed, 1 social media account is more than enough for me.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 10:29:24 AM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Not on purpose. It popped up as an ad. I wasn't searching for it.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 10:29:59 AM
[...]

Hahaha
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 10:32:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 03, 2020, 10:55:20 AM
Good day Mr. Raz.
Same to yuz, TD.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 03, 2020, 10:55:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 10:57:38 AM
Cigar News: Crowned Heads Juarez Shots XX Coming in February...

https://cigar-coop.com/2020/02/cigar-news-crowned-heads-juarez-shots-xx-coming-in-february.html
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 11:18:49 AM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 11:27:28 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 11:29:42 AM
WinnDixie sent me a 'buy one get one free' ad, babyback ribs, coffee, and Italian sausage. of course I had to stock up.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 11:47:58 AM
WinnDixie sent me a 'buy one get one free' ad, babyback ribs, coffee, and Italian sausage. of course I had to stock up.
Just avoid the cinnamon, it will apparently kick yo azz.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 11:49:44 AM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 11:58:23 AM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
what fucking tree did they hire those 7 people from? nut sack tree?
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 11:59:03 AM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
what fucking tree did they hire those 7 people from? nut sack tree?
Right?
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 11:59:27 AM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
And oddly enough, peanuts are ok. Which seems like the most common allergy these days.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 12:01:45 PM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
for the new hires.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 12:06:44 PM
[...]

Tell HR you're allergic to people who expect every accommodation regardless of the imposition on others.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 12:23:50 PM
[...]

Like, if you're that allergic to something, why would you even bother participating in a pot luck? One person forgets to label something and suddenly you need a shot in the thigh and a ride in an ambulance. Hardly seems worth it.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 12:31:46 PM
[...]

But peanuts are legumes.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
[...]

I guess they can eat bushels of peanuts and these other "nuts"
Nutmeg, water chestnut, butternut squash and shea nuts are not tree nuts (the term “nut” does not always indicate a tree nut) and are generally well tolerated by tree nut-allergic individuals.
Who knew a squash was a nut.  And nutmeg, which I thought was a spice. FMTT.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 12:36:44 PM
https://halfwheel.com/weekly-news-feb-3-2020/372056/

plus:

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Undercrown Shady XX (Bundle of 10, $98.80)
Cigar Hustler — La Flor Dominicana Football Special Edition (Box of 10, $153)
Corona Cigar Co. — 14 Percent Off (Code: BEMINE)
** Famous Smoke Shop — CAO La Traviata Divino (Box of 24, $60.95)
JR Cigars — Cabanas Torpedo (Box of 20, $171.95)
Luis Martinez — Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Pyramid (Box of 20, $336.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — H-Town 5-Count Sampler (Sampler of 5, $39.49)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 12:38:07 PM
[...]

And almonds,  cashews and pecans are classified as drupes.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 12:40:25 PM
[...]

But based on my extensive research still in the "tree nut" category.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 12:40:36 PM
[...]

Between this and the location of the Chiefs, it feels like we're all in school today.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 12:43:04 PM
[...]

Drupe: n botany, a drupe (or stone fruit) is an indehiscent fruit in which an outer fleshy part (exocarp, or skin; and mesocarp, or flesh) surrounds a single shell (the pit, stone, or pyrene) of hardened endocarp with a seed (kernel) inside.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 12:44:08 PM
[...]

Ask the new people if they have a drupe allergy.  Just to be safe.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 12:47:08 PM
[...]

No way, then they might ask me to define it. And I can only pronounce about 80% of the words in that definition.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 12:56:56 PM
[...]

If they don't know what it is they'll just say "I'm allergic to those so you can't have them, either".
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 12:57:18 PM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
Wowza. Don't offer that guy any Dentine.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 01:03:10 PM
[...]

The Boy in the Plastic Bubble wasn't in as much jeopardy as this lot. Sheesh.

#MatterThespianJohnTravolta
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 01:03:21 PM
Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
Wowza. Don't offer that guy any Dentine.
Gonna have to avoid them altogether, since I don't know who has what, and I wouldn't want any particles from my Cinnamon Oat Crunch Cheerios to infect anyone.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 01:04:22 PM
[...]

LALTS
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 01:04:59 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 01:07:00 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 01:11:04 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 01:15:04 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 01:36:13 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
There are two on key chains. The firebird viper, I thought, was the v-cutter on a keychain.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 01:37:21 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 01:52:43 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
The deeper V isn't an advantage if you're only carrying a corona. ;)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 02:09:53 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 02:11:24 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
The deeper V isn't an advantage if you're only carrying a corona. ;)
D'oh!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 02:12:26 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
All kidding aside, I've used both quite extensively and much prefer the Colibrí.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 02:16:24 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
All kidding aside, I've used both quite extensively and much prefer the Colibrí.
I've never used the Colibri, so I can't offer a comparison. To each his own!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 03, 2020, 02:18:50 PM
7 pages today, I feel like we did the lord's work. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 02:26:33 PM
@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
All kidding aside, I've used both quite extensively and much prefer the Colibrí.
I've never used the Colibri, so I can't offer a comparison. To each his own!
my Xiikar XV2 leaves too tight a draw for me. I end up having to make an X cut.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 02:30:29 PM
7 pages today, I feel like we did the lord's work. Hazzuh!
Glory be to God.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 02:43:06 PM
7 pages today, I feel like we did the lord's work. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 02:59:35 PM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Not on purpose. It popped up as an ad. I wasn't searching for it.
Bet you use the same excuse for porn sites.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 03:07:25 PM
[...]

While we're talking nuts, did you ever see what a cashew looks like when growing....weird shit!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 03:09:36 PM
[...]

And one more bit of nut info, both cashews and almonds are poisonous if eaten raw.  Cashews will cause a poison ivy type rash and almonds contain cyanide in large quantities.  (both neutralize when roasted)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 03:12:54 PM
[...]

Cashew "apples" are eaten.  The nuts (or drupes) used to be thrown away.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 03:19:25 PM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Not on purpose. It popped up as an ad. I wasn't searching for it.
Bet you use the same excuse for porn sites.
Not on purpose. It just popped up. I wasn't playing with it.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 04:01:30 PM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Not on purpose. It popped up as an ad. I wasn't searching for it.
Bet you use the same excuse for porn sites.
Not on purpose. It just popped up. I wasn't playing with it.
TWHS
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 04:03:09 PM
[...]

Good to know for when I find myself stranded for days in the middle of a cashew or almond farm.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 04:22:20 PM
[...]

It could happen.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 04:37:13 PM
[...]

Indeed, just like I may one day have to turn down J-Lo or Shakira.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 03, 2020, 04:38:04 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 04:41:31 PM
[...]

Chances are slimmer.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 04:42:44 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
I enjoyed the original Aladino. Haven't yet tried the connie.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 03, 2020, 05:01:05 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
I enjoyed the original Aladino. Haven't yet tried the connie.
I was out today...picked up the Connecticut and the Corojo Reserva.
The Connecticut is very very smooth. I wish it had more body but like the soft suttle notes I'm getting.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 06:44:03 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
I enjoyed the original Aladino. Haven't yet tried the connie.
I was out today...picked up the Connecticut and the Corojo Reserva.
The Connecticut is very very smooth. I wish it had more body but like the soft suttle notes I'm getting.
Good to know. As far as recap for the day, I'm not really good at that.

The normal news that ClemsonDave shared. Nothing too notable.

LTG and I made fun of the Prez for not knowing where Kansas City is.

There were a couple of cigar deals Dean shared with us. New Crowned heads is due out this month (new vitola).

We talked about different V-cutters. I prefer the Colibri.

I think that's about it.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 03, 2020, 06:50:01 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
I enjoyed the original Aladino. Haven't yet tried the connie.
I was out today...picked up the Connecticut and the Corojo Reserva.
The Connecticut is very very smooth. I wish it had more body but like the soft suttle notes I'm getting.
Good to know. As far as recap for the day, I'm not really good at that.

The normal news that ClemsonDave shared. Nothing too notable.

LTG and I made fun of the Prez for not knowing where Kansas City is.

There were a couple of cigar deals Dean shared with us. New Crowned heads is due out this month (new vitola).

We talked about different V-cutters. I prefer the Colibri.

I think that's about it.
What about the nut discussion?  I think Rick wants to be up to speed on that subject.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 06:52:52 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
I enjoyed the original Aladino. Haven't yet tried the connie.
I was out today...picked up the Connecticut and the Corojo Reserva.
The Connecticut is very very smooth. I wish it had more body but like the soft suttle notes I'm getting.
Good to know. As far as recap for the day, I'm not really good at that.

The normal news that ClemsonDave shared. Nothing too notable.

LTG and I made fun of the Prez for not knowing where Kansas City is.

There were a couple of cigar deals Dean shared with us. New Crowned heads is due out this month (new vitola).

We talked about different V-cutters. I prefer the Colibri.

I think that's about it.

nuts!
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 06:56:24 PM
What a chatty bunch today. Wondering if I could just get the 30 second rundown?
Aladino Connecticut (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200203/0ac924186b091b3da8917538c201062a.jpg)
I enjoyed the original Aladino. Haven't yet tried the connie.
I was out today...picked up the Connecticut and the Corojo Reserva.
The Connecticut is very very smooth. I wish it had more body but like the soft suttle notes I'm getting.
Good to know. As far as recap for the day, I'm not really good at that.

The normal news that ClemsonDave shared. Nothing too notable.

LTG and I made fun of the Prez for not knowing where Kansas City is.

There were a couple of cigar deals Dean shared with us. New Crowned heads is due out this month (new vitola).

We talked about different V-cutters. I prefer the Colibri.

I think that's about it.

nuts!
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. LTG has 7 new coworkers that are allergic to everything. Then when we off on a tree nut tangent.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:02:37 PM
[...]

Oh, and most importantly... Mark wasn't impressed with the Superbowl halftime show. He said he'd pass on Shakira and J.Lo in bed, if it were offered to him.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:04:46 PM
Oh heck, there are only 9 pages, just go check it out. On my way to take the boys to basketball practice.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 07:13:49 PM
La Palina Nicaragua robusto and coffee.
60° out, no breeze, not bad.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:16:37 PM
La Palina Nicaragua robusto and coffee.
60° out, no breeze, not bad.
It's about the same here. Minus the La Palina.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 07:27:44 PM
just dropped $152 at the Page. 😩
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:36:17 PM
just dropped $152 at the Page.
Now I'm tempted to see what was being offered. Truth is, I don't need anything. I'm hoping to get some time soon to do humi reorganizing.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:39:42 PM
just dropped $152 at the Page.
You bought Gurkhas?
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 07:50:12 PM
just dropped $152 at the Page.
You bought Gurkhas?
definately not!

https://www.cigarpage.com/winter-sizzler-fiver-fest.html

La Palina Classic Maduro Robusto 5pk
K5-LND5052
In-Stock   1   $21.70
La Palina El Diario Robusto 5pk
K5-LNE5052
In-Stock   1   $26.77
Charter Oak Toro Ct. Shade 5pk
K5-EGC6052
In-Stock   1   $19.99
601 Blue Label Maduro Robusto- bd 5pk
K5-60B5252
In-Stock   1   $20.00
A.Flores Serie Privada MADURO 52 5pk
K5-PR05052
In-Stock   1   $17.06
Asylum Insidious Maduro 550 Robusto 5pk
K5-ASK5050
In-Stock   1   $18.71
Asylum Schizo Nat Robusto 5pk
K5-AS15050
In-Stock   1   $11.81
Brick House Robusto Maduro 5pk
K5-BHM5054-M
In-Stock   1   $17.95
FREE - Xikar Crystal Clear Humidification Bead Jar (2oz)- Dry
KM-XK809XI
In-Stock   1   $0.00
Subtotal   $153.99
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 07:52:40 PM
[...]

Not a bad haul. I figured it was the 5-packs. I was checking them out now while waiting for your reply.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 03, 2020, 07:59:01 PM
 I did get caught up... Quite the day indeed.

Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 08:05:57 PM
[...]

there's a shit load of them.
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 03, 2020, 08:06:27 PM
I did get caught up... Quite the day indeed.
ya had to be here. 😂
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 03, 2020, 09:50:53 PM
So close to page 10...
Title: Re: 2/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 03, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Not on purpose. It popped up as an ad. I wasn't searching for it.
Bet you use the same excuse for porn sites.
Not on purpose. It just popped up. I wasn't playing with it.
TWSS