CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 14, 2019, 12:25:18 AM

Title: 5/14/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 14, 2019, 12:25:18 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 02:02:06 AM
Good morning Guys. Holding down the fort. Still boiler weather here. I did manage a round of golf last Sunday. Enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 04:49:55 AM
Good morning Guys. Holding down the fort. Still boiler weather here. I did manage a round of golf last Sunday. Enjoy your day.
morning Rick. been your chiller weather here.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 04:50:53 AM
it's a GFY Tuesday. may lay low today. not sure yet.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 05:42:54 AM
Good morning Guys. Holding down the fort. Still boiler weather here. I did manage a round of golf last Sunday. Enjoy your day.
morning Rick. been your chiller weather here.
Hey Dean. This has to be one of the colder and rainy May's on record.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 14, 2019, 05:49:18 AM
Good morning Guys. Holding down the fort. Still boiler weather here. I did manage a round of golf last Sunday. Enjoy your day.
morning Rick. been your chiller weather here.
Hey Dean. This has to be one of the colder and rainy May's on record.
It's downright stupid.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 05:50:16 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — CAO La Traviata Belicoso Maduro (Box of 10, $26.95)
Cigar Hustler — Viaje Zombie Super Shot 10 Gauge (Pack of 5, $36.10)
Corona Cigar Co. — Henry Clay War Hawk Robusto (Box of 24 + Five Cigars, Lighter & Cutter, $168.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — AGANORSA Famous 80th (Box of 10, Case + Sunglasses, $79.95)
Gotham Cigars — Alec Bradley Black Market Tubo (Box of 10, $85)
JR Cigars — Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Piramide Fino (Box of 25, $210.99)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — 20 Percent Off (Code: CINCO2019)
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 05:51:56 AM
Morning Blue & Dean’O, Running a little late but Hot Cuban Expresso is ready.

Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 05:53:09 AM
Good morning Guys. Holding down the fort. Still boiler weather here. I did manage a round of golf last Sunday. Enjoy your day.
morning Rick. been your chiller weather here.
Hey Dean. This has to be one of the colder and rainy May's on record.
it was nice to hear you got a chance to hit the links the other day. we got alot of rain yesterday with flooding. sun came out late and I had to turn the a/c on for a few hours.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 05:53:50 AM
Morning Blue & Dean’O, Running a little late but Hot Cuban Expresso is ready.
never too late here.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 05:54:15 AM
morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 05:54:20 AM
Almost need the boilers checked here, 59° now.  Sunshine and only up to 73° for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 05:58:37 AM
Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it’s only Tuesday.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:05:30 AM
Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it’s only Tuesday.
Doesn’t matter when everyday is Saturday
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 06:11:57 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:19:09 AM
Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it’s only Tuesday.
Must be that Monday hangover.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 06:19:53 AM
Morning Blue & Dean’O, Running a little late but Hot Cuban Expresso is ready.
Morning Mr. Dave. I'll be up for a while.  Just ran by 7/11 for a cup of joe while I burn a Connecticut robusto
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 06:21:54 AM
Good morning, boys.
Good morning Tony. The boys need to keep winning. Looks like Bosux is catching their groove.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:22:04 AM
Morning KeepThatBoilerCrankinRick, RecoveryDayDean, LazyStartDave, AlmostFrostyDave and LowTempsTony.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 06:23:47 AM
Good morning Guys. Holding down the fort. Still boiler weather here. I did manage a round of golf last Sunday. Enjoy your day.
morning Rick. been your chiller weather here.
Hey Dean. This has to be one of the colder and rainy May's on record.
it was nice to hear you got a chance to hit the links the other day. we got alot of rain yesterday with flooding. sun came out late and I had to turn the a/c on for a few hours.
Got my 1st at Terry Hill's in Batavia
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:25:10 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 06:25:12 AM
Morning KeepThatBoilerCrankinRick, RecoveryDayDean, LazyStartDave, AlmostFrostyDave and LowTempsTony.
Good morning Dave. Got a mail call yesterday and included a fiver of Rosa de Guadalupe
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:26:27 AM
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:27:20 AM
Guess I better take the dog out.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:32:44 AM
Today is Tuesday, May 14, the 134th day of 2019. There are 231 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 14, 1955, representatives from eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, signed the Warsaw Pact in Poland. (The Pact was dissolved in 1991.)
On this date:
In 1643, Louis XIV became King of France at age 4 upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
In 1796, English physician Edward Jenner inoculated 8-year-old James Phipps against smallpox by using cowpox matter.
In 1804, the Lewis and Clark expedition to explore the Louisiana Territory as well as the Pacific Northwest left camp near present-day Hartford, Illinois.
In 1925, the Virginia Woolf novel "Mrs Dalloway" was first published in England and the United States.
In 1940, the Netherlands surrendered to invading German forces during World War II.
In 1948, according to the current-era calendar, the independent state of Israel was proclaimed in Tel Aviv by David Ben-Gurion, who became its first prime minister; U.S. President Harry S. Truman immediately recognized the new nation.
In 1961, Freedom Riders were attacked by violent mobs in Anniston and Birmingham, Alabama.
In 1968, John Lennon and Paul McCartney held a news conference in New York to announce the creation of the Beatles' latest business venture, Apple Corps.
In 1973, the United States launched Skylab 1, its first manned space station. (Skylab 1 remained in orbit for six years before burning up during re-entry in 1979.) The National Right to Life Committee was incorporated.
In 2001, the Supreme Court ruled 8-0 that there is no exception in federal law for people to use marijuana for medical purposes.
In 2004, Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper published a front-page apology after photographs supposedly showing British forces abusing Iraqi prisoners turned out to be fakes. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to step in and block gay marriages in Massachusetts.
In 2008, the Interior Department declared the polar bear a threatened species because of the loss of Arctic sea ice. Justine Henin (EH'-nen), 25, became the first woman to retire from tennis while atop the WTA rankings.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:33:22 AM
Ten years ago: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accused the CIA of misleading her and other lawmakers about the waterboarding of detainees during the Bush administration, disputing Republican charges that she'd been complicit in its use. Chrysler announced plans to eliminate 789 dealerships as part of its restructuring. A pair of spacewalking astronauts installed a new piano-sized camera in the Hubble Space Telescope.

Five years ago: A wildfire erupted in the north San Diego suburb of Carlsbad, destroying eight houses, two businesses and an apartment complex. Canadian-born U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz officially renounced his birth country's citizenship amid speculation he could make a run at the White House in 2016.

One year ago: Israel and the U.S. held a festive inauguration ceremony for the new American Embassy in Jerusalem; just a few miles away, Israeli forces shot and killed nearly 60 Palestinians and wounded hundreds of others during mass protests along the Gaza border that were the culmination of weekly demonstrations aimed at breaking a border blockade. The Supreme Court cleared the way for states coast to coast to legalize betting on sports. Writer Tom Wolfe, who chronicled the space race in "The Right Stuff" before turning his satiric wit to such novels as "The Bonfire of the Vanities," died in New York at the age of 88.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:35:32 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Photo-realist artist Richard Estes is 87.
Actress Dame Sian Phillips is 86.
Former Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., is 77.
Movie producer George Lucas is 75.
Guitarist Gene Cornish is 75.
Actress Meg Foster is 71.
Movie director Robert Zemeckis is 68.
Rock singer David Byrne is 67.
Actor Tim Roth is 58.
Rock singer Ian Astbury (The Cult) is 57.
Rock musician C.C. (aka Cecil) DeVille is 57.
Actor Danny Huston is 57.
Rock musician Mike Inez (Alice In Chains) is 53.
Fabrice Morvan (ex-Milli Vanilli) is 53.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Raphael Saadiq is 53.
Actress Cate Blanchett is 50.
Singer Danny Wood (New Kids on the Block) is 50.
Movie writer-director Sofia Coppola (KOH'-pah-lah) is 48.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is 47.
Actor Gabriel Mann is 47.
Singer Natalie Appleton (All Saints) is 46.
Singer Shanice is 46.
Actress Carla Jimenez is 45.
Rock musician Henry Garza (Los Lonely Boys) is 41.
Alt-country musician-singer Ketch Secor is 41.
Rock singer-musician Dan Auerbach is 40.
Rock musician Mike Retondo (Plain White T's) is 38.
Actress Amber Tamblyn is 36.
Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg is 35.
Actress Lina Esco is 34.
Retired NFL player Rob Gronkowski is 30.
Actress Miranda Cosgrove is 26.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:36:01 AM
Thought for Today: "The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have." — Ring Lardner, American humorist (1885-1933).
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:37:18 AM
Morning KeepThatBoilerCrankinRick, RecoveryDayDean, LazyStartDave, AlmostFrostyDave and LowTempsTony.
Good morning Dave. Got a mail call yesterday and included a fiver of Rosa de Guadalupe
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 06:39:25 AM
Good morning, boys.
Good morning Tony. The boys need to keep winning. Looks like Bosux is catching their groove.
The dangers of such a long season.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:42:47 AM
RP crapola at CI this morning, some Diesels at the Sis....yawn.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 06:52:54 AM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 06:53:49 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:54:17 AM
Guess I better take the dog out.
Chilly breeze outside this morning.

Next item for the day is take the dog to the groomer at 10:30 for his summer clip.  While he is at the groomer we will go a little further south to check on the boat and tell them to get it ready for next week.  Time to start fishing, really past time but I have not gotten started yet.

Lunch in Georgetown while we are down that way, also we can buy some fresh shrimp off the boats.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:55:31 AM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
I have been madly in love with her for many years😍
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 07:18:23 AM
Too Funny, love bugs are really nasty!  They swarm all across the Gulf of Mexico shores.

Video shows Florida man dodging lovebugs while trying to get inside house

https://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-florida-man-dodging-lovebugs-while-trying-to-get-inside-house/
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 07:24:29 AM
Third day straight of rain....its lighter at least.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 07:27:05 AM
Too Funny, love bugs are really nasty!  They swarm all across the Gulf of Mexico shores.

Video shows Florida man dodging lovebugs while trying to get inside house

https://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-florida-man-dodging-lovebugs-while-trying-to-get-inside-house/
Impressive dance, but how many of them do you bring in the house each time?
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 07:33:01 AM
Too Funny, love bugs are really nasty!  They swarm all across the Gulf of Mexico shores.

Video shows Florida man dodging lovebugs while trying to get inside house

https://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-florida-man-dodging-lovebugs-while-trying-to-get-inside-house/
Impressive dance, but how many of them do you bring in the house each time?
Depends on how fast you are.

Obviously staged and they mention it being so in the article but not far from reality when the love bugs are swarming in the spring.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 07:44:21 AM
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs done.
EPC 2nd and more coffee.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 07:49:02 AM
FREE WILLY Whale narrowly misses angler’s boat in California as it bursts from the waves in dramatic pictures. Great Video!

A humpback whale shoots up and gives an angler a fright at Monterey Bay

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9067401/california-monterey-bay-whale-pictures-angler-boat/

Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 09:16:08 AM
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs done.
EPC 2nd and more coffee.
Makes me want to be retired. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a morning.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 14, 2019, 09:25:35 AM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
I have been madly in love with her for many years😍
Here you go, imagine her on your boat.....among other things.
(https://pics.wikifeet.com/Robin-Meade-Feet-3053941.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 14, 2019, 09:40:17 AM
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs done.
EPC 2nd and more coffee.
Makes me want to be retired. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a morning.
When you retire, your first bundle of EPC 2nds is on me.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: razgueado on May 14, 2019, 10:08:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 11:11:33 AM
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs done.
EPC 2nd and more coffee.
Makes me want to be retired. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a morning.
When you retire, your first bundle of EPC 2nds is on me.
Most generous of you.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 11:12:22 AM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
I have been madly in love with her for many years
Here you go, imagine her on your boat.....among other things.
(https://pics.wikifeet.com/Robin-Meade-Feet-3053941.jpg)
It took me a while to figure out where that dog's head was.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 14, 2019, 11:36:41 AM
breakfast of corn beef hash and poached eggs done.
EPC 2nd and more coffee.
Makes me want to be retired. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a morning.
When you retire, your first bundle of EPC 2nds is on me.
Most generous of you.
I want to make sure you start off your golden years right.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 14, 2019, 11:45:36 AM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
I have been madly in love with her for many years
Here you go, imagine her on your boat.....among other things.
(https://pics.wikifeet.com/Robin-Meade-Feet-3053941.jpg)
It took me a while to figure out where that dog's head was.
I didn't even notice the dog.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 14, 2019, 12:57:20 PM
Tim Conway dies at age 85.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: sfish on May 14, 2019, 12:59:47 PM
Tim Conway dies at age 85.
Is that a prediction or did that just happen?  ;D
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 01:13:45 PM
still laying low. in the sun. smoking a Schizo with lemonade.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 14, 2019, 01:14:19 PM
hello Raz, Mark, and Scott.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 14, 2019, 01:39:01 PM
Tim Conway dies at age 85.
Is that a prediction or did that just happen?  ;D
It's more impressive if I say prediction, so that.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 02:07:27 PM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
I have been madly in love with her for many years😍
Here you go, imagine her on your boat.....among other things.
(https://pics.wikifeet.com/Robin-Meade-Feet-3053941.jpg)
Ahoy there matey!
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 02:08:21 PM
Mmmmmm, Robin Meade looks hot this morning.
I have been madly in love with her for many years
Here you go, imagine her on your boat.....among other things.
(https://pics.wikifeet.com/Robin-Meade-Feet-3053941.jpg)
It took me a while to figure out where that dog's head was.
I didn't even notice the dog.
Dog?
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 14, 2019, 02:17:57 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 02:26:44 PM
Came home to find water in my basement. Ran into action and snaked out sewer. Ground water. We're freaking floating here. 2nd wettest May in 40 years
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 02:45:04 PM
Thing's are much better with a Willy(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190514/c569d95b66818fad80ac2643a70853b6.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 03:11:32 PM
Thing's are much better with a Willy(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190514/c569d95b66818fad80ac2643a70853b6.jpg)
Couldn't agree more. You taste those raspberry thumbprint cookies too, don't ya?
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 14, 2019, 03:16:05 PM
Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 03:17:07 PM
Came home to find water in my basement. Ran into action and snaked out sewer. Ground water. We're freaking floating here. 2nd wettest May in 40 years
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 03:20:13 PM
Afternoon, back from all the errands and grooming the dog.  Had a great lunch at a fairly new place, Braised Beef Short Rib sandwich with fresh hand cut fries.

Murcielago Lit on the balcony.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 03:43:34 PM
Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 03:49:02 PM
Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Or is it in his hand?
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 03:52:24 PM
Hello Blue Suede Shoes Dean’O 🤔

Florida may create prostitution registry for pimps and johns

To deter pimps and johns, lawmakers voted to create the “Soliciting for Prostitution Public Database,” which lists the names, addresses and color photographs of people who are convicted or plead no contest to soliciting prostitution.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 14, 2019, 04:37:00 PM
Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Or is it in his hand?
As Willy did have a hand in its creation, the answer would be yes.  There are worse places to put your willy.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 04:58:20 PM
Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Or is it in his hand?
As Willy did have a hand in its creation, the answer would be yes.  There are worse places to put your willy.
LOL, guess that is true
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:17:11 PM
Thing's are much better with a Willy(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190514/c569d95b66818fad80ac2643a70853b6.jpg)
Yea, I'm kinda partial to having one as well.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:17:55 PM
Afternoon, back from all the errands and grooming the dog.  Had a great lunch at a fairly new place, Braised Beef Short Rib sandwich with fresh hand cut fries.

Murcielago Lit on the balcony.
I, II, III or IV ?
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 06:19:00 PM
Hello Blue Suede Shoes Dean’O 🤔

Florida may create prostitution registry for pimps and johns

To deter pimps and johns, lawmakers voted to create the “Soliciting for Prostitution Public Database,” which lists the names, addresses and color photographs of people who are convicted or plead no contest to soliciting prostitution.
Just add their phone numbers and everyone will be helped out...
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
Afternoon, back from all the errands and grooming the dog.  Had a great lunch at a fairly new place, Braised Beef Short Rib sandwich with fresh hand cut fries.

Murcielago Lit on the balcony.
I, II, III or IV ?
The only kind I own, I and I am almost out of them
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 14, 2019, 06:48:22 PM
Hello Blue Suede Shoes Dean’O 🤔

Florida may create prostitution registry for pimps and johns

To deter pimps and johns, lawmakers voted to create the “Soliciting for Prostitution Public Database,” which lists the names, addresses and color photographs of people who are convicted or plead no contest to soliciting prostitution.
Just add their phone numbers and everyone will be helped out...
Good point
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 09:51:04 PM
C'mon, we need another page.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 14, 2019, 11:10:19 PM
I'll just talk to myself. How many pages? Just kidding. I'm hoping it's a quiet night. Catch you on the flip.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 14, 2019, 11:19:02 PM
I'll just talk to myself. How many pages? Just kidding. I'm hoping it's a quiet night. Catch you on the flip.
At least the Bombers didn't lose tonight. Looks like we've got ourselves a double header tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 11:23:07 PM
I'll just talk to myself. How many pages? Just kidding. I'm hoping it's a quiet night. Catch you on the flip.
At least the Bombers didn't lose tonight. Looks like we've got ourselves a double header tomorrow.
You should know I wouldn't let it go without a flip.
Title: Re: 5/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 14, 2019, 11:23:44 PM
Going to be out most of next week with minimal communication.  Need to pick up some slack Tony!