CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 07, 2019, 12:01:13 AM

Title: 1/7/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 07, 2019, 12:01:13 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 04:21:44 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 05:12:58 AM
I Mondays.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 05:34:18 AM
I Mondays.
Good morning Dean.
morning Rick. you back to work?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 05:50:14 AM
Good morning, Dean and Rick.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 06:05:29 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 06:13:33 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 06:15:03 AM
woohoo, MONDAY!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 06:32:23 AM
Morning, Happy 1st Saturday!

Slept in this morning, nice after waking up way too early lately.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 06:35:37 AM
Morning, Happy 1st Saturday!

Slept in this morning, nice after waking up way too early lately.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 06:36:27 AM
PDR 1878 CAPA maduro robusto and coffee here.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 06:37:13 AM
47° and clear this morning, sunny and low 60’s this afternoon .  Not too bad for January around here.

Went to the beach for lunch and a walk yesterday, nice to be able to comfortably get outside.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 06:39:07 AM
I Mondays.
Good morning Dean.
morning Rick. you back to work?
Yes I'm back. Good morning Guys
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:03:14 AM
Morning Rick, Dean, Tony, LTG and SleepyHeadDave.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:07:06 AM
Today is Monday, Jan. 7, the seventh day of 2019. There are 358 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Jan. 7, 1999, for the second time in history, an impeached American president went on trial before the Senate. President Bill Clinton faced charges of perjury and obstruction of justice; he was acquitted.

On this date:
In 1789, America held its first presidential election as voters chose electors who, a month later, selected George Washington to be the nation's first chief executive.
In 1904, the Marconi International Marine Communication Company of London announced that the telegraphed letters "CQD" would serve as a maritime distress call (it was later replaced with "SOS").
In 1927, commercial transatlantic telephone service was inaugurated between New York and London.
In 1942, Japanese forces began besieging American and Filipino troops in Bataan during World War II. (The fall of Bataan three months later was followed by the notorious Death March.)
In 1953, President Truman announced in his State of the Union message to Congress that the United States had developed a hydrogen bomb.
In 1959, the United States recognized the new government of Cuba, six days after Fidel Castro led the overthrow of Fulgencio Batista.
In 1963, the U.S. Post Office raised the cost of a first-class stamp from 4 to 5 cents.
In 1972, Lewis F. Powell, Jr. and William H. Rehnquist were sworn in as the 99th and 100th members of the U.S. Supreme Court.
In 1979, Vietnamese forces captured the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh, overthrowing the Khmer Rouge government.
In 1989, Emperor Hirohito of Japan died in Tokyo at age 87; he was succeeded by his son, Crown Prince Akihito.
In 2004, President George W. Bush proposed legal status, at least temporarily, for millions of immigrants improperly working in the U.S.
In 2015, masked gunmen stormed the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo, a French newspaper that had caricatured the Prophet Muhammad, methodically killing 12 people before escaping. (Two suspects were killed two days later.) Actor Rod Taylor 82, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:07:57 AM
Ten years ago: President-elect Barack Obama met at the White House with America's four living presidents: George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter. Russia shut off all its gas supplies to Europe through Ukraine in a price and payment dispute; the cutoff lasted nearly two weeks.

Five years ago: Brutal polar air that made the Midwest shiver over the past few days spread to the East and the Deep South, shattering records that in some cases had stood for more than a century. A U.S. Air Force Pave Hawk helicopter crashed in a coastal area of eastern England during a training mission, killing all four crew members aboard.

One year ago: "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" was the top film at the Golden Globe Awards, winning as best drama and taking home awards for stars Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell and for writer-director Martin McDonagh. The Golden Globes ceremony became an expression of female empowerment in the post-Harvey Weinstein era, capped by a speech in which Cecil B. DeMille Award winner Oprah Winfrey said of men who use their power to abuse women, "Their time is up!" The arctic air that engulfed parts of the East Coast broke cold temperature records from Maine to West Virginia.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:08:19 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing in science has any value to society if it is not communicated, and scientists are beginning to learn their social obligations." — Anne Roe Simpson, American psychologist (1904-1991).
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 07:10:08 AM
Morning Rick, Dean, Tony, LTG and SleepyHeadDave.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:26:06 AM
Todays Birthdays

1800 Millard Fillmore, 13th US President (Whig: 1850-53), born in Moravia, New York (d. 1874)

1911 Butterfly McQueen [Thelma], American actress (Gone With the Wind, Flame of Barbary Coast), born in Tampa, Florida (d. 1995)

1920 Vincent Gardenia, Italian-American actor (Bang the Drum Slowly, Moonstruck, Little Shop of Horrors), born in Naples, Italy (d. 1992)

1928 William Peter Blatty, American scriptwriter and author of The Exorcist, born in NYC, New York (d. 2017)

1938 Paul Revere, American pianist (Paul Revere & Raiders), born in Harvard Nebraska, (d. 2014)

1948 Kenny Loggins, American singer (Loggins and Messina-This is it, Footloose), born in Everett, Washington

1950 Erin Gray, American actress (Silver Spoons, Buck Rogers), born in Honolulu, Hawaii

1956 David Caruso, American actor (NYPD Blue, Michael Hayes), born in Forest Hills, New York

1959 Kathy Valentine, American musician (Go-Go's-We Got the Beat), born in Austin, Texas

1963 Rand Paul, American politician (Senate-R-Kentucky 2011-), born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1964 Nicolas Cage, American actor (Moonstruck, Racing with the Moon), born in Long Beach, California

1966 Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, American publicist & wife of John Kennedy Jr, born in White Plains, New York (d. 1999)

1974 Jennifer LeRoy, American playmate (Feb, 1993), born in Craig, Colorado

1985 Lewis Hamilton, English racing driver (World F1 Champion 2008, 14-15, 17-18), born in Stevenage, England

Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 07:26:29 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:26:43 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
Today is one Monday I'm looking forward to.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 07:26:57 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing in science has any value to society if it is not communicated, and scientists are beginning to learn their social obligations." — Anne Roe Simpson, American psychologist (1904-1991).
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 07:30:03 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
Today is one Monday I'm looking forward to.
Do tell.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 07:46:02 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
Today is one Monday I'm looking forward to.
Do tell.
Ummmmm…...
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 07:49:38 AM
Morning, Happy 1st Saturday!

Slept in this morning, nice after waking up way too early lately.
Good morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 08:17:37 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
Today is one Monday I'm looking forward to.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/j1Xyt3DHfJcmk/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 08:20:20 AM
Morning Monday'ers.  My guys need some remedial training in how not to talk to me until I've had my coffee.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 08:21:55 AM
Morning Monday'ers.  My guys need some remedial training in how not to talk to me until I've had my coffee.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:55:09 AM
Morning Rick, Dean, Tony, LTG and SleepyHeadDave.
Good day to you, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:55:31 AM
Sure is Monday here...
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 08:56:07 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:57:31 AM
Morning Monday'ers.  My guys need some remedial training in how not to talk to me until I've had my coffee.
Good morning, Mark. I'm on my 32nd ounce of black coffee.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 09:02:18 AM
slow enough here I can start on reports from the weekend for next week.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 09:08:22 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing in science has any value to society if it is not communicated, and scientists are beginning to learn their social obligations." — Anne Roe Simpson, American psychologist (1904-1991).
What do you expect, she's a psychologist... ::)
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 09:09:19 AM
Morning Monday'ers.  My guys need some remedial training in how not to talk to me until I've had my coffee.
Report their asses to HR for some sensitivity training.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 09:12:49 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 09:15:14 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Seconded!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 09:15:23 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 09:18:20 AM
Tatuaje and Illusione 5er offers on the Page today.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 09:19:42 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 09:25:23 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
REALLY?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 09:28:45 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Perhaps there's something AFoC isn't telling us.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 09:50:01 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Perhaps there's something AFoC isn't telling us.
I wasn't the one who had the photo at the ready. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 09:51:55 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Perhaps there's something AFoC isn't telling us.
I wasn't the one who had the photo at the ready. Just sayin'.
it wasn't hard to find. I just googled 'friends of Tony'.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 09:54:11 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 07, 2019, 09:56:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 09:56:38 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
And the lawnmower shed his safe place.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 09:59:52 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Perhaps there's something AFoC isn't telling us.
I wasn't the one who had the photo at the ready. Just sayin'.
it wasn't hard to find. I just googled 'friends of Tony'.
CNS
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 10:00:15 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Too late, the cat's out of the bag, or closet in this case.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 10:06:27 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Perhaps there's something AFoC isn't telling us.
....all but broadcasting....
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 10:08:22 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 10:08:50 AM
Good Day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 10:11:22 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 10:24:54 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 10:47:22 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 10:50:43 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 10:57:18 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
I'd say some things are better left to the imagination, but I really have no desire to imagine it.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 11:06:24 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
no, I don't, nor do I want to know.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 11:18:00 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
no, I don't, nor do I want to know.
Methinks he doth protest too much!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 11:25:03 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 11:37:14 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060106040114/uncyclopedia/images/a/ad/Mr_bean.gif)
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 11:37:49 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060106040114/uncyclopedia/images/a/ad/Mr_bean.gif)
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 11:39:18 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060106040114/uncyclopedia/images/a/ad/Mr_bean.gif)
Ha!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 11:39:34 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 11:40:17 AM
got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.
Yellow?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 12:31:39 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 12:33:31 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 12:35:51 PM
WTF is going on here today? Who's fault is this? 1 week ban.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 12:43:36 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 12:44:38 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 12:58:03 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 01:18:23 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
At those prices, he could afford to show up in a tux with diamond cuff links.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 01:25:06 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
How big is the lot?  Must be larger than average (TWSS).
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 01:25:46 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 01:33:46 PM
Not going to worry about lawn stuff for another four months or so.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 01:41:20 PM
Looks like Tony and LTG will need to put a bit more OT in before another trip to see the Mouse.
https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/ (https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/)
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 01:42:12 PM
Looks like Tony and LTG will need to put a bit more OT in before another trip to see the Mouse.
https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/ (https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/)
Gotta pay for that new Star Wars Land somehow!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 01:43:26 PM
Not going to worry about lawn stuff for another four months or so.
Indeed. Mine is already in a deep winter slumber.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 01:55:22 PM
Looks like Tony and LTG will need to put a bit more OT in before another trip to see the Mouse.
https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/ (https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/)
What's OT?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 01:58:01 PM
Not going to worry about lawn stuff for another four months or so.
Indeed. Mine is already in a deep winter slumber.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 02:06:41 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
How big is the lot?  Must be larger than average (TWSS).
very small lot, no obstacles. 7,646 sqft lot size.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 02:07:05 PM
Looks like Tony and LTG will need to put a bit more OT in before another trip to see the Mouse.
https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/ (https://ew.com/movies/2019/01/07/disneyland-2019-ticket-prices/)
What's OT?
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 02:07:44 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 02:12:52 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 02:13:45 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
How big is the lot?  Must be larger than average (TWSS).
very small lot, no obstacles. 7,646 sqft lot size.
.18 acres, not quite a quarter but too much for me to mow by hand.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 02:15:44 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 02:16:04 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
Then start charging your neighbors $20 per yard per pass. You'll be raking it in, and they'll be saving big time. Win/win.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
Just about that time - hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 02:20:26 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 02:21:02 PM
Just about that time - hazzuh!
You'd better stick around until we have this Dean lawn situation under control.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:31:06 PM
Just about that time - hazzuh!
You'd better stick around until we have this Dean lawn situation under control.
Sheesh, and a situation it is🤔 but here are two options
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:32:11 PM
A bit windy out but not too bad, Little Devil 🔥
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:33:36 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 02:34:11 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
I'm pretty sure you can even smoke a cigar while you're doing it.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:37:33 PM
@ Dean’O- sorry about your brother not doing well, thoughts and prayers for him.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
Just about that time - hazzuh!
You'd better stick around until we have this Dean lawn situation under control.
LMAO call me when it's over
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:47:54 PM
Just about that time - hazzuh!
You'd better stick around until we have this Dean lawn situation under control.
LMAO call me when it's over
Why would you think it might ever be over?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 02:47:59 PM
Why does mowing sound like fun to me right now? I know I dread every moment of it when I have to do it during the spring and summer.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 02:53:36 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:54:45 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
A clear case of user abuse.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 02:56:49 PM
Why does mowing sound like fun to me right now? I know I dread every moment of it when I have to do it during the spring and summer.
I never much minded the mowing it was all the other chit that goes with it I hated.  Weed eating, blowing, limb trimming, sweeping, edging........
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
@ Dean’O- sorry about your brother not doing well, thoughts and prayers for him.
thank you. just got off the phone with SIL. he was admitted to ER at 5pm last night and moved to surgical wing at 3am. went into  at noon. still there cauterizing bleeders from radiation from his prostate surgery 7 years ago.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 03:00:00 PM
Why does mowing sound like fun to me right now? I know I dread every moment of it when I have to do it during the spring and summer.
I never much minded the mowing it was all the other chit that goes with it I hated.  Weed eating, blowing, limb trimming, sweeping, edging........
I may have to borrow the old man's mower next door.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 03:06:11 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
It bombed out again and would require $$$ to fix again, so he sold it.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 03:14:39 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
That can't be fixed with duct tape?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 03:18:49 PM
first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
That can't be fixed with duct tape?
I tried Tony, I even tried Gorilla Glue.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 03:23:36 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 03:33:50 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 03:35:35 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 07, 2019, 03:36:51 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
No Harm No Foul so just fix it,.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 07, 2019, 03:38:00 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
I got a non-renewal notice in the mail because they needed verification of where my truck was garaged. been 18 months and I answered the letter. WTF else do they want? EVERYTHING.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 03:41:13 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
No Harm No Foul so just fix it,.
Done.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 03:58:29 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 04:07:33 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 04:11:27 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
Nice one Mark. I'll smoke that.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 04:14:59 PM
Worked outside today. Wind chill set in. Figured I would have a cigar, eat, chill.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 04:22:58 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 04:27:47 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 04:32:33 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
I wish I had that kind of power.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 04:33:26 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
and accidents, there were hints and allegations....
If you be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal...
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 04:33:32 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
I wish I had that kind of power.
Ha, I'm sure ClemsonDave does as well.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 07, 2019, 04:34:23 PM
In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
Agreed....can't smoke them before.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 04:40:36 PM
Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
and accidents, there were hints and allegations....
If you be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal...
Fair enough, Betty. I'll smoke something else.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 07, 2019, 06:40:20 PM
Betty lull.  We've had worse.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 07:08:48 PM
Betty lull.  We've had worse.
What are we supporting?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 07:12:49 PM
Betty lull.  We've had worse.
What are we supporting?
Clemson vs Alabama this evening.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 07:20:38 PM
Betty lull.  We've had worse.
What are we supporting?
Clemson vs Alabama this evening.
I will have to watch the highlights, unfortunately. I hope it is a good game. I could be ok with any result except an Alabama runaway.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 07:25:05 PM
Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 07:46:44 PM
Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 08:03:00 PM
Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Last year I took my son to his first Yankee game. Great time
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:07:04 PM
Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Last year I took my son to his first Yankee game. Great time
Obviously, much closer for us. We try to go a couple of times a year. I used to have a partial season plan but it got too expensive.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 08:14:57 PM
Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Last year I took my son to his first Yankee game. Great time
Obviously, much closer for us. We try to go a couple of times a year. I used to have a partial season plan but it got too expensive.
I have family in Poughkeepsie. It makes for a good gettaway.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2019, 08:24:20 PM
There one for the
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:30:59 PM
There one for the
But it was immediately answered by the Tide. This is gonna be some game.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:40:16 PM
There one for the
But it was immediately answered by the Tide. This is gonna be some game.
Holy crap. They're going punch for punch. The Tigers scored again. Hard to believe this game only just started.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 07, 2019, 08:40:52 PM
Betty lull.  We've had worse.
I want a shot at redemption myself.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
Betty lull.  We've had worse.
I want a shot at redemption myself.
Who'll be your role model, now that your role model is gone?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 08:57:35 PM
Nice to see you around, Mikey.
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 09:54:41 PM
Paul Simon / CFP National Championship lull?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on January 07, 2019, 10:22:28 PM
Paul Simon / CFP National Championship lull?
is there a game on?
Title: Re: 1/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 07, 2019, 11:45:30 PM
Kinda wish I had smoked that Laranje. You guys with all your superstitions...