CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 20, 2020, 12:34:14 AM

Title: 7/20/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on July 20, 2020, 12:34:14 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 05:26:24 AM
good morning banter.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 05:52:28 AM
good morning banter.
Morning, Braggart.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 06:02:56 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 06:03:58 AM
It was a good and busy weekend. I'm ready to get back to the grind.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 06:04:25 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 06:19:24 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 07:01:04 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 07:41:46 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 07:42:31 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and Dave
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:51:13 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
I've had a cigar, 4 cups of coffee, cleaned the litter box, took out the trash. that leaves dismantling the bbq grill to put with garbage pick up, and need to patch vinyl floor. will probably do a few more cigars, coffee, hottub, and tanning.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:51:44 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and Dave
good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:52:54 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:53:16 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
or anyone elses.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:56:35 AM
https://halfwheel.com/latelier-lat-46/378612/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:57:07 AM
https://halfwheel.com/my-father-releases-details-on-updated-fonseca/378796/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:57:54 AM
https://halfwheel.com/camacho-nicaragua-shipping-next-week/378646/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:58:25 AM
https://halfwheel.com/cao-expedicion-arrives-at-taa-stores/378784/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:58:52 AM
https://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-slates-juarez-chihuahua-for-late-july/378681/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:59:19 AM
https://halfwheel.com/hvc-announces-hot-cake/378779/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 08:00:15 AM
Deals From Not Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Camacho Hardcharger Toro LE 2018 (Box of 20, $99.95
Cigar Hustler — HVC 500 Year Anniversary Selectos (Pack of 5, $50)
Corona Cigar Co. — Davidoff Limited Edition Special 53 Capa Dominicana (Box of 10, $320)
Famous Smoke Shop — Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Perfecto (Jar of 10, $76.95)
Gotham Cigars — Camacho BXP Connecticut Toro (Box of 20 + 5-Pack of Camacho American-Barrel Aged, $143.95)
JR Cigars — Gran Habano Zulu Zulu Mas Paz (Box of 20, $84.90)
Luis Martinez — Luis Martinez Mexican Segundos No. 35 (Bundle of 20, $35.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — CAO Expedición TAA 2020 (Box of 10, $85.50)
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:07:52 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
I've had a cigar, 4 cups of coffee, cleaned the litter box, took out the trash. that leaves dismantling the bbq grill to put with garbage pick up, and need to patch vinyl floor. will probably do a few more cigars, coffee, hottub, and tanning.
That sounds like a busy morning.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:08:32 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and Dave
Good morning, Rick. Are you enjoying the stickiness?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 08:08:46 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:09:47 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:11:03 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
or anyone elses.
I meant for everyone. Wasn't singling you out. Although reading back I can see how you would have thought that.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:15:50 AM

Deals From Not Our Sponsors
Cigar Hustler — HVC 500 Year Anniversary Selectos (Pack of 5, $50)

I believe Oy is a big fan. I wonder if this is a good deal? Never dealt with cigarhustler.com. Anyone?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 08:23:15 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
will probably do the shrimp Szechuan style.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 08:25:40 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 08:31:00 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 08:43:50 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 08:45:21 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 08:47:23 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
close down? Then there will be nothing left to open back up. Mask Work Spend repeat.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 08:50:17 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
now the new desk ....
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:51:33 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
will probably do the shrimp Szechuan style.
That sounds lovely. Turns out that I'm hungry.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 08:53:22 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
now the new desk ....
🤣
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 08:53:38 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
now the new desk ....
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 08:54:12 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
I believe in you guys.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 08:54:55 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
Well, it DOES tilt back. And if necessary, I can put my feet up on the filing cabinet next to my desk. :D
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 08:58:22 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
Well I'm jealous.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/41c20ec1b17827450bb9a22699c6f67b.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 09:15:41 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
Well I'm jealous.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/41c20ec1b17827450bb9a22699c6f67b.jpg)
As well you should be, looks like. This one was on sale for $130 at Office Max.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 09:29:31 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
Well I'm jealous.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/41c20ec1b17827450bb9a22699c6f67b.jpg)
As well you should be, looks like. This one was on sale for $130 at Office Max.
That's a pretty damn good price. Chairs are friggin expensive.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 09:32:11 AM
Set this up for the kids 15 years ago, now back in style.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 09:38:39 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 09:43:18 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
Well I'm jealous.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/41c20ec1b17827450bb9a22699c6f67b.jpg)
As well you should be, looks like. This one was on sale for $130 at Office Max.
That's a pretty damn good price. Chairs are friggin expensive.
I was pretty pleased with it, that was $90 off the normal price. Not sure if they were trying to get rid of them, cause the first store I went to didn't have any more in stock, and they couldn't order them online. Luckily, another store a few miles away had one.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 09:43:50 AM
Set this up for the kids 15 years ago, now back in style.
That looks like a nice place to hide. Does the door lock and are the walls soundproof?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 09:44:15 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state
Yeah, so you guys might only have 320k cases, instead of 350k. Nothing to concern yourself about!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 09:48:19 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state
the one that got me was the fatal motorcycle death listed as COVID-19.

Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death.amp

Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 09:56:55 AM
[...]

That is a strange one, Deano. But I'm certain many more have gone the opposite way. For example, a very small percentage of the death certificates my wife has been processing state COVID. At the same time, she is seeing tons of them from people in their 20-50s with respiratory distress listed as the cause of death. This was not as common before the pandemic.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 10:11:14 AM
[...]

There are undoubtedly more cases than we're aware of, for the simple fact that some people will not bother going to get tested, or will pass before they have a chance. But even the ones we're aware of make this something to take seriously. Now, if only everyone WOULD take it seriously and take precautions when they go out, we'd stand a much better chance of stamping this thing down a bit.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 10:11:20 AM
Set this up for the kids 15 years ago, now back in style.
That looks like a nice place to hide. Does the door lock and are the walls soundproof?
no and no. But it worked for homework back then and my wife balancing the checkbook nowadays
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 10:13:56 AM
[...]

20-50 could be OD from narcotics. Suicide OD are also Up.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 10:17:03 AM
[...]

covid19 seems to be a good beta test with very low kill rate.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 10:17:19 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and Dave
Good morning, Rick. Are you enjoying the stickiness?
It cooled down a bit after last night's thunderstorm
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:17:24 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, Dave and Rick....Monday ugggh....
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:18:36 AM
https://halfwheel.com/my-father-releases-details-on-updated-fonseca/378796/
I'm conflicted.  Greatly enjoy the My Father line and never cared for Fonseca....
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 10:23:32 AM
[...]

That sounds plausible too.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 10:23:40 AM
Good morning guys. I'm really busy today. More people have returned and our equipment is outdated.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 10:24:44 AM
Good morning guys. I'm really busy today. More people have returned and our equipment is outdated.
TWSS!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 10:25:29 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, Dave and Rick....Monday ugggh....
Buenos días, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:27:13 AM
From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
I think you're doing a fine job of catching up!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:34:09 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Wonton soup, pork dumplings, General Tso, Pork Fried rice, Shrimp Lo Mein.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:35:21 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
About damn time.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 10:37:25 AM
Morning Dean, Tony, Dave and Rick....Monday ugggh....
Monday Monday 🎶
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:37:50 AM
[...]

Sure, there is some stupidity, but amazing that these situations are used to invalidate ALL data.  Hell, Florida can't get voting and unemployment right either.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 10:38:40 AM
From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
I see the NRs, but must be missing those SDs. I only see the Jacobs Ladder.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 10:39:14 AM
Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/6d58f491082c3e0a43f6902878a8aa74.jpg)
About damn time.
Yeah, I'd put it off as long as I could.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 10:41:14 AM
[...]

People with their heads in the sand can find and inexhaustible number of ways to invalidate data.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 10:42:24 AM
From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
I see the NRs, but must be missing those SDs. I only see the Jacobs Ladder.
Sorry, SD's on regular Famous page as per Deans non-sponsors list.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 10:48:39 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Wonton soup, pork dumplings, General Tso, Pork Fried rice, Shrimp Lo Mein.
Were you just placing an order?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 10:50:46 AM
From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
I see the NRs, but must be missing those SDs. I only see the Jacobs Ladder.
Sorry, SD's on regular Famous page as per Deans non-sponsors list.
Gotcha
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 10:51:14 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Wonton soup, pork dumplings, General Tso, Pork Fried rice, Shrimp Lo Mein.
Were you just placing an order?
He's gonna need to be wheeled out to the porch for his after-dinner smoke.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2020, 11:09:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:15:36 AM
Today is Monday, July 20, the 202nd day of 2020. There are 164 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 20, 1969, astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon after reaching the surface in their Apollo 11 lunar module.
On this date:
In 1923, Mexican revolutionary leader Pancho Villa was assassinated by gunmen in Parral.

In 1944, an attempt by a group of German officials to assassinate Adolf Hitler with a bomb failed as the explosion only wounded the Nazi leader. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was nominated for a fourth term of office at the Democratic convention in Chicago.
In 1951, Jordan’s King Abdullah I was assassinated in Jerusalem by a Palestinian gunman who was shot dead on the spot by security.
In 1960, a pair of Polaris missiles were fired from the submerged USS George Washington off Cape Canaveral, Fla., at a target more than 1,100 miles away.

In 1965, the Bob Dylan single “Like a Rolling Stone” was released by Columbia Records.
In 1968, the first International Special Olympics Summer Games, organized by Eunice Kennedy Shriver, were held at Soldier Field in Chicago.
In 1976, America’s Viking 1 robot spacecraft made a successful, first-ever landing on Mars.

In 1977, a flash flood hit Johnstown, Pennsylvania, killing more than 80 people and causing $350 million worth of damage. The U.N. Security Council voted to admit Vietnam to the world body.
In 1990, Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan, one of the court’s most liberal voices, announced he was stepping down.
In 1993, White House deputy counsel Vincent Foster Jr., 48, was found shot to death in a park near Washington, D.C.; his death was ruled a suicide.

In 2007, President George W. Bush signed an executive order prohibiting cruel and inhuman treatment, including humiliation or denigration of religious beliefs, in the detention and interrogation of terrorism suspects.
In 2012, gunman James Holmes opened fire inside a crowded movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises,” killing 12 people and wounding 70 others. (Holmes was later convicted of murder and attempted murder, and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.)
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:16:05 AM
Ten years ago: The Senate Judiciary Committee voted almost totally along party lines, 13-6, to approve Elena Kagan to be the Supreme Court’s fourth female justice. Actress Lindsay Lohan began a 14-day jail sentence [–] reduced from 90 due to overcrowding [–] for violating probation in 2007 drug case.

Five years ago: The United States and Cuba restored full diplomatic relations after more than five decades of frosty relations rooted in the Cold War. The U.N. Security Council unanimously endorsed a landmark deal to rein in Iran’s nuclear program. Banks in Greece finally reopened after being closed for three weeks. Zach Johnson won the British Open. Songwriter Wayne Carson, 72, died in Nashville, Tennessee. “Archie” cartoonist Tom Moore, 86, died in El Paso, Texas.

One year ago: Americans marked the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing; Buzz Aldrin, the second man to set foot on the moon, showed Vice President Mike Pence the launch pad at Kennedy Space Center where the historic flight began. A heat wave that spread from Texas to Maine canceled festivals, horse races and other events.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 11:17:30 AM
Ice coffee and this for my one day off.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:18:43 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actress-singer Sally Ann Howes is 90.
Author Cormac McCarthy is 87.
Former Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski, D-Md., is 84.
Actress Diana Rigg is 82.
Artist Judy Chicago is 81.
Rock musician John Lodge (The Moody Blues) is 77.
Country singer T.G. Sheppard is 76.
Singer Kim Carnes is 75.
Rock musician Carlos Santana is 73.
Rock musician Jay Jay French (Twisted Sister) is 68.
Rock musician Paul Cook (The Sex Pistols, Man Raze) is 64.
Actress Donna Dixon is 63.
Rock musician Mick McNeil (Simple Minds) is 62.
Country singer Radney Foster is 61.
Actor Frank Whaley is 57.
Actor Dean Winters is 56.
Rock musician Stone Gossard (Pearl Jam) is 54.
Actor Reed Diamond is 53.
Actor Josh Holloway is 51.
Singer Vitamin C is 51.
Actress Sandra Oh is 49.
Actor Omar Epps is 47.
Actor Simon Rex is 46.
Actress Judy Greer is 45.
Actor Charlie Korsmo is 42.
Singer Elliott Yamin (yah-MEEN’) (American Idol) is 42.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen is 40.
Rock musician Mike Kennerty (The All-American Rejects) is 40.
Actor Percy Daggs III is 38.
Actor John Francis Daley is 35.
Country singer Hannah Blaylock (Edens Edge) is 34.
Dancer-singer-actress Julianne Hough is 32.
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is 32.
Actress Billi Bruno is 24.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:23:46 AM
Diana Rigg 82....aah, Emma Peel and the original Avengers....

Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:27:52 AM
I didn't realize you can get a college scholarship for bass fishing..... :o

https://www.bassmaster.com/news/scholarships-awarded-benefit-students-who-love-fishing
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:28:57 AM
I didn't realize you can get a college scholarship for bass fishing..... :o

https://www.bassmaster.com/news/scholarships-awarded-benefit-students-who-love-fishing
And at a number of schools as well.

http://highschoolbassanglers.com/college-scholarships/
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 11:30:09 AM
I didn't realize you can get a college scholarship for bass fishing..... :o

https://www.bassmaster.com/news/scholarships-awarded-benefit-students-who-love-fishing
This feels like the scholarship version of a participation trophy.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 11:30:13 AM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 11:31:26 AM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 11:33:28 AM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
nothing to fear but mastication its self.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 11:42:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 11:48:48 AM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
nothing to fear but mastication its self.
Isn't that enough?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 11:50:30 AM
How about Meme of the day.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2020, 11:52:13 AM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
nothing to fear but mastication its self.
Doesn't that make you go blind?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2020, 11:52:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 12:02:59 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 12:05:39 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is one pimped out jalopy.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 12:10:01 PM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
nothing to fear but mastication its self.
Doesn't that make you go blind?
im having trouble reading this small print.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 12:17:31 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 12:19:27 PM
How about Meme of the day.
We'll take it!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 12:20:15 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
When did he sneak it.  Good Day Raz.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 12:26:45 PM
damn it. forgot one of my cats has a vet appointment this afternoon.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 12:29:00 PM
Room 101 Miami Snow at a ridiculously high price on the Sis.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 12:30:27 PM
Room 101 Miami Snow at a ridiculously high price on the Sis.
so it’s a buy? 😂
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2020, 12:36:21 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
When did he sneak it.  Good Day Raz.
I snuck in while you were gathering the daily history reports.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2020, 12:36:54 PM
Room 101 Miami Snow at a ridiculously high price on the Sis.
so it’s a buy? 😂
Just like the stock market last year.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 12:36:57 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 12:37:53 PM
Room 101 Miami Snow at a ridiculously high price on the Sis.
so it’s a buy? 😂
Just like the stock market last year.
happy with my silver buy. Let’s go $40 an Oz.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 12:46:26 PM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
I love it!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 12:47:20 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
Haven't had one in forever. I believe they are more readily available than they were years ago.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 12:48:16 PM
Instead of quote of the day, thought I'd do comic for the day, see how that goes.
nothing to fear but mastication its self.
Doesn't that make you go blind?
It's worth it. Not much good to see out there anyways.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 12:49:43 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 01:36:56 PM
Nice gift from a fine BOTL 2👋
All are new to me. Excited to try.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 02:11:11 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Luminosa is an excellent way to start your day!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:17:44 PM
Room 101 Miami Snow at a ridiculously high price on the Sis.
so it’s a buy? 😂
I wouldn't. Get it for abour half the price on the Devil.  As for smoke, least impressive of the trilogy by far.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:20:49 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
New wave Reserva is different from the regular New Waves, but with those criteria, if i had to pick one I would say Portugal.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:22:46 PM
Nice gift from a fine BOTL 2👋
All are new to me. Excited to try.
Christmas in July!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 02:23:32 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Looking for Connecticut morning cigars? Or just flavorful but not heavy/strong?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2020, 02:23:39 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:25:03 PM
Nice gift from a fine BOTL 2👋
All are new to me. Excited to try.
Cloud Hopper in there would be good for morning.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Short stack on July 20, 2020, 02:25:23 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
just looked at bid site $1801.00 bid for 5 pack, will bidder pay? Perdomo champagne
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:25:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Gets earlier and earlier. Guess you can claim you work through lunch now...
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 02:26:33 PM
Hazzuh!
Yabba Dabba Doo
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:26:50 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
just looked at bid site $1801.00 bid for 5 pack, will bidder pay? Perdomo champagne
Oops...
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 02:28:18 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
just looked at bid site $1801.00 bid for 5 pack, will bidder pay? Perdomo champagne
Oops...
Gurkha made limited edition?
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 02:28:36 PM
I do like these a lot. Lot 23 Connecticut's(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200720/a2be0384a3b7434681a5867e59f6e89a.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:31:30 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
just looked at bid site $1801.00 bid for 5 pack, will bidder pay? Perdomo champagne
Had to look at that one...He bid 1800 for THREE units...thats $5400 for 15 !
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:33:33 PM
Sitting here in a puddle of sweat with a fruity adult beverage and a CLE.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 02:35:59 PM
Christmas in July sale at Balsam Hill in case anyone is looking for Christmas trees.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 02:39:22 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
just looked at bid site $1801.00 bid for 5 pack, will bidder pay? Perdomo champagne
Had to look at that one...He bid 1800 for THREE units...thats $5400 for 15 !
I wonder if they just hold you to paying $1 than the next highest bid? For that person's sake, I hope so.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 03:03:16 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Looking for Connecticut morning cigars? Or just flavorful but not heavy/strong?
both doesn’t have to be a conni
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 03:04:02 PM
Nice gift from a fine BOTL 2👋
All are new to me. Excited to try.
Cloud Hopper in there would be good for morning.
love the Hopper
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Looking for Connecticut morning cigars? Or just flavorful but not heavy/strong?
both doesn’t have to be a conni
I can recommend New World Cameroon, Espinosa Crema.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 05:32:52 PM
Think of Tony whenever this guy is around working on a house.
That sure is a snazzy lookin' hooptie.
just looked at bid site $1801.00 bid for 5 pack, will bidder pay? Perdomo champagne
Had to look at that one...He bid 1800 for THREE units...thats $5400 for 15 !
I wonder if they just hold you to paying $1 than the next highest bid? For that person's sake, I hope so.
Problem I think is they put the amount in bid rather than the limit. Well that and the decimal  thing.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 05:35:10 PM
Figment says hi on his 4 month birthday.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 05:41:12 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Looking for Connecticut morning cigars? Or just flavorful but not heavy/strong?
both doesn’t have to be a conni
I can recommend New World Cameroon, Espinosa Crema.
Crema looks interesting.... not a cheapo cigar. I put in a bid.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 05:46:48 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Looking for Connecticut morning cigars? Or just flavorful but not heavy/strong?
both doesn’t have to be a conni
I can recommend New World Cameroon, Espinosa Crema.
Crema looks interesting.... not a cheapo cigar. I put in a bid.
Speaking of Espinosa,  consider trying  the Laranja if you haven't already.   Do the regular before the maduro if you see both ( go with the orange band).
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 06:26:37 PM
Nice morning smoke......any other mild flavorful recommendations?
I'm a big fan of the Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave Connecticut Reserva and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

*In the morning especially
not a new wave fan, but enjoy Griffin,101 big payback and flor de selva. So would luminosa or Portugal fit best?
Looking for Connecticut morning cigars? Or just flavorful but not heavy/strong?
both doesn’t have to be a conni
I can recommend New World Cameroon, Espinosa Crema.
Crema looks interesting.... not a cheapo cigar. I put in a bid.
Speaking of Espinosa,  consider trying  the Laranja if you haven't already.   Do the regular before the maduro if you see both ( go with the orange band).
had that one....good smoke just not a buy for me.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 06:35:02 PM
Figment says hi on his 4 month birthday.
Happy 4 months.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 06:35:52 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county? 😡
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2020, 06:47:30 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county?
Not up here. But they won't deliver all the way down there.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:00:44 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county?
Not up here. But they won't deliver all the way down there.
one store over a half hour away. damn it.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2020, 07:28:30 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county?
Not up here. But they won't deliver all the way down there.
ours are open.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 20, 2020, 07:44:20 PM
I am in the 34428 zip code:

Citrus County continued to break its seven-day record for increases in COVID-19.

By its Monday, July 20, 2020, coronavirus update, the Florida Department of Health reported a total 855 cases for Citrus County, a 48.2% jump from the 577 cases documented a week earlier on July 13.

From July 6 to July 13, the county witnessed a case increase of 44.6%, which surpassed the 40.5% rise in cases set the week prior.

COVID-19 hospitalizations went from 62 to 83 between July 13 and July 20, an increase of 33.9% compared to the 37.7% rise in hospital visits from July 6 to July 13.

Citrus County also lost two more residents to the virus since July 13, putting the death count at 17.

According to CoreCivic — the Citrus County Detention Facility’s management firm — and County Administrator Randy Oliver on July 20, there has been no change in cases within jail staff and inmate populations since July 13.

CoreCivic reported a total of three employees testing positive for COVID-19. Oliver said one non-county inmate contracted the virus while undergoing treatment outside of the jail.

At 114.3% and 95.8%, respectively, county zip codes 34433 and 34448 reported the highest surge in cases since last week.

Here are the number of COVID-19 cases ranked by Citrus County’s 15 zip codes:

34452 (Inverness, Floral City, Inverness Highlands North and Inverness Highlands South): 238, an increase of 78 (48.8% increase) since July 13.

34429: (Crystal River, Ozello, Homosassa Springs, Lecanto and Black Diamond): 78, an increase of 21 (36.8%).

34428 (Crystal River, Red Level and Inglis): 67, an increase of 19 (39.6%).

34446 (Homosassa, Homosassa Springs, Lecanto and Sugarmill Woods): 66, an increase of 29 (78.4%).

34465 (Beverly Hills, Black Diamond, Citrus Springs, Lecanto and Pine Ridge): 65, an increase of 22 (51.2%).

34453 (Inverness, Citrus Hills, Hernando, Inverness Highlands North and Lecanto): 52, an increase of 12 (30%).

34461 (Black Diamond, Citrus Hills, Homosassa Springs, Lecanto, Pine Ridge and Sugarmill Woods): 51, an increase of 19 (56.3%).

34442 (Citrus Hills, Citrus Springs, Hernando, Lecanto and Pine Ridge): 48, an increase of 14 (41.2%).

34448 (Homosassa, Homosassa Springs, Sugarmill Woods, Lecanto and Crystal River): 47, an increase of 23 (95.8%).

34434 (Dunnellon, Citrus Springs, Hernando and Pine Ridge): 46, an increase of 10 (27.8%).

34450 (Inverness and Inverness Highlands South): 40, an increase of 8 (25%).

34433 (Dunnellon, Citrus Springs and Pine Ridge): 30, an increase of 16 (114.3%).

34436 (Floral City): 18, an increase of five (38.5%).

34445 (Holder, Citrus Springs, Hernando and Pine Ridge): Less than five, no change.

34449 (Inglis and Yankeetown): 0, no change.

— Source: Florida Department of Health.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 07:44:50 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county? 😡
but open on Christmas 🎄
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 07:46:01 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county?
Not up here. But they won't deliver all the way down there.
ours are open.
Foodi Fuji air fried chicken thighs and mixed veggies for me
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 07:51:55 PM
My son walked the dogs. I cut the front lawn and smoking Juarez. Solid cigar.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2020, 07:54:10 PM
why are ALL the Chinese restaurants closed on Monday in this county?
but open on Christmas
Reminds me of one of the best Christmas movies.
Title: Re: 7/20/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2020, 10:53:19 PM
Done deal