CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 11, 2019, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 6/11/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on June 11, 2019, 12:00:04 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 12:05:59 AM
Survived another Deanday!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 12:08:10 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2019, 03:26:45 AM
Now for a late night true ghost story, brought to you by Alka-Selzer ....  Ghosts ....  Over the years, odd things have been happening in our house.  A few months ago around 11 p.m. at night, I was sitting at the kitchen table and I heard a noise come from behind me.  Not real loud, but a sharp slap noise.  I turned around, and sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor was an 8" plastic bowl, with its lid still sitting directly under it. It was sitting in the middle of the square 12" pattern of the floor tile.  The bowl was from a Chinese take out.  It had been sitting on top of our new washer.  I suppose the furnace may have kicked on, and blew if off of the washer where it had been sitting.  It was just very odd since the bowl and lid was approximately 4 foot from it's original location, and in the middle of the room.  The next day while standing in the kitchen, I was showing my wife what had happened.  I said, "After living in this house for 40 years, it would be nice to know who this ghost was...?"   We were going to make a late lunch at the time, so I turned to an upper kitchen cabinet that I've been in 1000's of times, to get a box of Au gratin potatoes.  As I took the box out, a small metal name plate fell out of the cabinet and into my hand.  It said, "Gary Price, and had our address, an old phone number Adams 3-0505, and Illinois was abbreviated as ILL., rather than IL as it is today."  I assume the construction company that built the house for the original owner, personalized each house with a name plate.  This happened only a minute or two right after I said, "I wish we knew who the ghost was..?"  Not always, but most of the time the strange phenomenons happen in the kitchen.   Pretty weird, huh...?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:12:40 AM
Busy night for Dad!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:15:03 AM
Morning Sleepers, Coffee is hot and fresh.

Going Fishing this morning, heading out around 6:30.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 05:25:55 AM
Morning Sleepers, Coffee is hot and fresh.

Going Fishing this morning, heading out around 6:30.
Have a great time Dave. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:27:05 AM
Morning Sleepers, Coffee is hot and fresh.

Going Fishing this morning, heading out around 6:30.
Have a great time Dave. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Morning Blue, rain could be an issue but we will give it our best try.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:35:22 AM
More chilling cancer news this morning, learned last night that a good friend and neighbor of ours when we lived in Columbia, SC (2000-2005) passed away yesterday with brain cancer.  She was a year older than I am.  Her husband is a great BOTL.

RIP Debbie!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 05:46:03 AM
More chilling cancer news this morning, learned last night that a good friend and neighbor of ours when we lived in Columbia, SC (2000-2005) passed away yesterday with brain cancer.  She was a year older than I am.  Her husband is a great BOTL.

RIP Debbie!
This is too frequent a topic. Sorry for your loss, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 05:46:33 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:52:36 AM
Weather may put a hold on fishing for today, 85% chance of thunderstorms mid morning.  Don’t mind a little rain but I do mind thunderstorms.

Of course the forecast yesterday evening was nothing like the one now.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:54:28 AM
More chilling cancer news this morning, learned last night that a good friend and neighbor of ours when we lived in Columbia, SC (2000-2005) passed away yesterday with brain cancer.  She was a year older than I am.  Her husband is a great BOTL.

RIP Debbie!
This is too frequent a topic. Sorry for your loss, Dave.
Too frequent for sure, thanks Tony.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 05:54:46 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 05:59:37 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 06:11:22 AM
Weather may put a hold on fishing for today, 85% chance of thunderstorms mid morning.  Don’t mind a little rain but I do mind thunderstorms.

Of course the forecast yesterday evening was nothing like the one now.
The good thing is that rescheduling shouldn't be a big issue since you're not working.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 06:12:09 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 06:27:48 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
Good morning, LTG.
Haven't *had*, that should say. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 06:33:33 AM
Weather may put a hold on fishing for today, 85% chance of thunderstorms mid morning.  Don’t mind a little rain but I do mind thunderstorms.

Of course the forecast yesterday evening was nothing like the one now.
The good thing is that rescheduling shouldn't be a big issue since you're not working.
Everyday Is Saturday!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2019, 06:34:31 AM
Heading down to the boat in case the weatherman missed, I can always have a cigar with the guys at the marina.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:10:35 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:11:22 AM
Weather may put a hold on fishing for today, 85% chance of thunderstorms mid morning.  Don’t mind a little rain but I do mind thunderstorms.

Of course the forecast yesterday evening was nothing like the one now.
The good thing is that rescheduling shouldn't be a big issue since you're not working.
Unless you were trying to reschedule with Tony.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:12:46 AM
Morning OysterFlatsDave, TremorsDave, BoilerRick and TimelineTony.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 07:12:59 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
I agree. The T is decent but I suspect that's got little to do with Caldwell.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 07:13:07 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 07:14:49 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 07:15:06 AM
Good morning, NJDave and Mark.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:15:24 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 11, the 162nd day of 2019. There are 203 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On June 11, 2001, Timothy McVeigh, 33, was executed by injection at the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people.

On this date:
In 1770, Captain James Cook, commander of the British ship Endeavour, "discovered" the Great Barrier Reef off Australia by running onto it.
In 1776, the Continental Congress formed a committee to draft a Declaration of Independence calling for freedom from Britain.
In 1942, the United States and the Soviet Union signed a lend-lease agreement to aid the Soviet war effort in World War II.
In 1947, the government announced the end of sugar rationing for households and "institutional users" (e.g., restaurants and hotels) as of midnight.
In 1955, in motor racing's worst disaster, more than 80 people were killed during the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France when two of the cars collided and crashed into spectators.
In 1962, three prisoners at Alcatraz in San Francisco Bay staged an escape, leaving the island on a makeshift raft; they were never found or heard from again.
In 1970, the United States presence in Libya came to an end as the last detachment left Wheelus Air Base. (The anniversary of this event is celebrated as a holiday in Libya.)
In 1978, Joseph Freeman Jr. became the first black priest ordained in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
In 1985, Karen Ann Quinlan, the comatose patient whose case prompted a historic right-to-die court decision, died in Morris Plains, New Jersey, at age 31.
In 1986, the John Hughes comedy "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," starring Matthew Broderick, was released by Paramount Pictures.
In 1987, Margaret Thatcher became the first British prime minister in 160 years to win a third consecutive term of office as her Conservatives held onto a reduced majority in Parliament.
In 1993, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that people who commit "hate crimes" motivated by bigotry may be sentenced to extra punishment; the court also ruled religious groups had a constitutional right to sacrifice animals in worship services. The Steven Spielberg science-fiction film "Jurassic Park" opened in wide release two days after its world premiere in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:16:32 AM
Ten years ago: With swine flu reported in more than 70 nations, the World Health Organization declared the first global flu pandemic in 41 years. The NCAA placed Alabama's football program and 15 other of the school's athletic teams on three years' probation for major violations due to misuse of free textbooks, stripping the Crimson Tide of 21 football wins over a three-year period.

Five years ago: During a Capitol Hill hearing, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel aggressively defended the secret prisoner exchange of five Taliban detainees for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, telling Congress that the risks were too great and the situation too uncertain for the administration to tell lawmakers about the plan. Acclaimed actress and civil rights activist Ruby Dee, 91, died in New Rochelle, New York.

One year ago: U.S. and North Korean officials met at a hotel in Singapore to negotiate on the eve of the first summit between a U.S. president and a North Korean leader. The Supreme Court ruled that states can target people who haven't cast ballots in a while in efforts to purge their voting rolls.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:18:17 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Former U.S. Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., is 89.
Comedian Johnny Brown is 82.
International Motorsports Hall of Famer Jackie Stewart is 80.
Singer Joey Dee is 79.
Actor Roscoe Orman is 75.
Actress Adrienne Barbeau is 74.
Rock musician Frank Beard (ZZ Top) is 70.
Animal rights activist Ingrid Newkirk is 70.
Rock singer Donnie Van Zant is 67.
Actor Peter Bergman is 66.
Pro Football Hall of Famer Joe Montana is 63.
Actor Hugh Laurie is 60.
TV personality Mehmet Oz, M.D., is 59.
Singer Gioia (JOY'-ah) Bruno (Expose) is 56.
Rock musician Dan Lavery (Tonic) is 53.
Country singer-songwriter Bruce Robison is 53.
Actress Clare Carey is 52.
Actor Peter Dinklage is 50.
Country musician Smilin' Jay McDowell is 50.
Actor Lenny Jacobson is 45.
Rock musician Tai Anderson (Third Day) is 43.
Actor Joshua Jackson is 41.
Americana musician Gabe Witcher (Punch Brothers) is 41.
Christian rock musician Ryan Shrout is 39.
Actor Shia LaBeouf (SHY'-uh luh-BUF') is 33.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:18:38 AM
Thought for Today: "People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to." — Malcolm Muggeridge, British author and commentator (1903-1990).
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 07:19:30 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Duly noted.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 07:19:35 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 07:19:43 AM
Thought for Today: "People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to." — Malcolm Muggeridge, British author and commentator (1903-1990).
#fakenews
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:20:53 AM
Mornin' BikerBean.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:21:28 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a fine prescription.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 07:23:31 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Good for you.
(https://media0.giphy.com/media/wmzNOMqhotlQs/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:23:43 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Duly noted.
With that said, they aren't poorly constructed sticks, and a sampler like that would be a good way to evaluate on your own.  You know we don't judge.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 07:24:52 AM
good morning guys. AF Especiales churchill and coffee. not a churchill fan but it was gifted me.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 07:24:53 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 07:25:59 AM
No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Duly noted.
With that said, they aren't poorly constructed sticks, and a sampler like that would be a good way to evaluate on your own.  You know we don't judge.
What, did that stop last night after I hazzuhed? :D
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 07:29:27 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
every day is a mental health day for me, and I'm golfing tomorrow too because I can.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:30:54 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
every day is a mental health day for me, and I'm golfing tomorrow too because I can.
That could be interpreted a  couple different ways....
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:31:27 AM
Morning Mr. FloriDean.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 07:33:44 AM
Really digging my morning cigar with Starbucks. Good start to this Tuesday.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190611/db79b8341a72c1ff72bc1971106668b8.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 08:06:25 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
GFY! I really mean, "good for you", but since it's Tuesday...
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 08:41:21 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 08:46:27 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 09:02:54 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
nice Rick. memories that can never be taken away. enjoy.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 09:05:54 AM
I have a drug problem.
fukking insurance companies.
spent a week now getting a med I've been on for 5 years approved. all of a sudden it's off my approved list.
thanks Obama.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 09:08:35 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 09:25:02 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 09:26:47 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 09:30:27 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 09:40:52 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 10:03:15 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 10:10:57 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 10:12:24 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 10:26:02 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 10:30:57 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.
I could kayak to Guatamala and hitchhike up through Mexico to Cali.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 10:35:47 AM
https://halfwheel-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/halfwheel.com/h-upmann-175-anniversary-by-a-j-fernandez-planned-for-ipcpr-2019/336235/amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fhalfwheel.com%2Fh-upmann-175-anniversary-by-a-j-fernandez-planned-for-ipcpr-2019%2F336235
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 10:37:31 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.
We would expect nothing less.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 10:37:47 AM
Didn't copy and paste. Halfwheel saying AJ doing another H Upmann release.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 10:46:26 AM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.
TWHS
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 11:52:12 AM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 11:56:54 AM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 12:33:32 PM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 12:34:42 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Now there's a fine Tuesday statement!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 12:36:32 PM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
That's why God gave us tequila!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 12:37:34 PM
maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.
I could kayak to Guatamala and hitchhike up through Mexico to Cali.
Mexican army wouldn't let you in.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 12:41:20 PM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
That's awesome Dave. Enjoy your time with Dad.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 11, 2019, 12:44:59 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 12:52:05 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
I'm curious, what do morals and values have to do with what the inside of a public bathroom looks like?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 01:00:47 PM
https://www.southernthing.com/krispy-kreme-is-opening-a-24-hour-store-in-times-square-2638772350.html
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 01:01:40 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Now there's a fine Tuesday statement!
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/8c8f18bec7ba6a1b7ddc2ef76664e9ae/tenor.gif?itemid=10584134)
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 01:03:26 PM
Afternoon boys.  Back from a customer visit with a real nice 1 hr back roads ride each way.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 01:05:43 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
I'm curious, what do morals and values have to do with what the inside of a public bathroom looks like?
Don't know, but the four restrooms at my building just say "restroom".  Not a single urinal.  Cheaper/easier to build this way.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 01:26:41 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
I'm curious, what do morals and values have to do with what the inside of a public bathroom looks like?
Don't know, but the four restrooms at my building just say "restroom".  Not a single urinal.  Cheaper/easier to build this way.
And it makes far more sense to build them that way. But if we talk about it much more, Rick's safe room is gonna need new wallpaper. ;)
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 02:06:07 PM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Then get him some oysters, stat!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 02:08:27 PM
[...]
The cheaper/easier part goes away if you have to accommodate a building full of people who do believe there is a such thing as gender and the separation thereof during "bio-breaks".
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 02:09:26 PM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Then get him some oysters, stat!
Fried or broiled please.  Raw = no bueno.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 02:20:43 PM
[...]
I've said it before, if you make the bathrooms just big rooms, and make all the stalls the same, anyone can use any stall, regardless of what genitals they have/believe they should have/were born with. The left can stop bitching about inclusion for all, the right can stop bitching about bathrooms that have the audacity not to have gender specific labels on the doors.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 11, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
And with that I say, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 02:46:29 PM
Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
You're excused!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 02:49:08 PM
https://www.southernthing.com/krispy-kreme-is-opening-a-24-hour-store-in-times-square-2638772350.html
There used to be a couple of them in Manhattan but they mostly closed. Albeit none as big as the one they're talking about in the article. The small store in Penn Station is generally packed. I'm guessing it will do well. I'll be sure to do my part in keeping them in business.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 02:49:11 PM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Then get him some oysters, stat!
They always have a nice variety  there although I prefer east coast to west coast varieties.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 02:50:06 PM
[...]
Yum!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 02:51:03 PM
[...]
I loves me some raw oysters on the half shell.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 03:25:47 PM
Seafood lull?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 03:32:54 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 03:57:16 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 04:14:56 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 05:04:29 PM
WOOHOO !!!
finally got all my drugs straightened out and filled.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2019, 05:06:19 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
I remember that! CF 2013.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 05:10:57 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
Looks like a used knife. If you zoom it in, I believe you'll see Dave's blood.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 05:12:59 PM
Who would have thought Mets pitching would let up less runs than Thailand let up goals?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 05:30:31 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
Guess you're stocking up for football season...
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 05:31:32 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
How did you get a Gurkha knife without having to buy Gurkha's?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 05:32:25 PM
WOOHOO !!!
finally got all my drugs straightened out and filled.
Always good to have your drugs straightened out!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 05:33:38 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
How did you get a Gurkha knife without having to buy Gurkha's?
Beats me.  CI threw it in as a "bonus" I guess, though the real reason is they're tired of these taking up space in the warehouse.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 05:34:16 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
Guess you're stocking up for football season...
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2019, 05:51:07 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
Looks like a used knife. If you zoom it in, I believe you'll see Dave's blood.
It is rather dull.  A brand new knife should slice paper.  Nope. Cuts at its price point.
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2019, 07:02:36 PM
Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
What's in the Gurkha box?
Knife. Came with a warning note "keep away from children and LTG".
Looks like a used knife. If you zoom it in, I believe you'll see Dave's blood.
It is rather dull.  A brand new knife should slice paper.  Nope. Cuts at its price point.
Wait, you're saying that Gurkha knives suck too?
Title: Re: 6/11/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2019, 07:03:32 PM
Fine evening smoke for a lovely evening.