CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 10, 2020, 12:00:21 AM

Title: 2/10/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on February 10, 2020, 12:00:21 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 05:54:52 AM
Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 06:13:54 AM
Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 06:26:39 AM
Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Morning, BoilerMan. Yes, indeed I did.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 06:52:15 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 06:55:09 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 07:03:07 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 07:13:15 AM
Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Morning, BoilerMan. Yes, indeed I did.
Nice, I'm not wired that way. I work out in the evening.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 07:14:07 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
Morning T
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 07:16:02 AM
Way too much going on today. I'm looking forward to Tuesday.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 07:24:16 AM
Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Morning, BoilerMan. Yes, indeed I did.
Nice, I'm not wired that way. I work out in the evening.
Definitely a morning person. Plus, with the kids, don't really have time to do it after work, so my options are limited.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 07:25:24 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 07:31:51 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
My dental hygienist asked if I smoked and I replied, "not often enough". She seemed appalled.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 07:32:27 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
My dental hygienist asked if I smoked and I replied, "not often enough". She seemed appalled.
CNS
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 08:22:58 AM
define workout.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 08:23:17 AM
Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 08:34:43 AM
Good morning Monday!  All green lights on the way in this morning.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/214dc434bcbc62bc13b876848fd8556c/tenor.gif?itemid=12359063)
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 08:48:45 AM
Good morning Monday!  All green lights on the way in this morning.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/214dc434bcbc62bc13b876848fd8556c/tenor.gif?itemid=12359063)
that'a nice way to start the week.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 08:50:08 AM
define workout.
NOT whatever you did. ;)

Morning Dean and AintNoStoppinMarkNow.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 09:01:33 AM
morning Dave, Rick, Tony, and Mark.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 09:54:44 AM
had to go to the library to make an appointment for my taxes. free through AARP. been doing them there since I've been down here.

finishing up the cigar I took for the ride.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 10, 2020, 10:01:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 10:12:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Raz. welcome to Monday. hope you had a great weekend.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 10, 2020, 10:18:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Raz. welcome to Monday. hope you had a great weekend.
I wouldn't say great, but certainly toll'able.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 10:27:16 AM
Good morning, Dean, Mark, and Bret.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 10:30:38 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 10:31:51 AM
Morning Mr Bean, Dean, and Razzle dazzle
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 10:35:56 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Fortune favors the quick, I guess.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 10:42:49 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Fortune favors the quick, I guess.
That's what I keep telling my wife...
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 10, 2020, 10:48:26 AM
Good morning, Dean, Mark, and Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 11:13:34 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Fortune favors the quick, I guess.
That's what I keep telling my wife...
She's probably not buying it.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 11:43:09 AM
Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Fortune favors the quick, I guess.
That's what I keep telling my wife...
She's probably not buying it.

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face. His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 12:40:14 PM
[...]

An oldie but a goodie.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 10, 2020, 01:19:25 PM
[...]

more like a banter stopper.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 01:27:35 PM
[...]

The banter doesn't seem to need our help for that.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 01:30:10 PM
[...]

TNWSS
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 01:34:38 PM
[...]

Whatcha smokin'?
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 02:11:26 PM
[...]

I'm about to fire up a big fat hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 02:18:20 PM
[...]

Speaking of which, who gave ClemsonDave the day off?  Sheesh
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 02:36:00 PM
[...]

Dean, myself, and Mr. Bean I think are the only ones that smoke cigars on here.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 03:43:35 PM
This is a good cigar....(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200210/6e655172d13decde5e463cc8fb4875db.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 10, 2020, 05:45:10 PM
[...]

That's called afternoon.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 10, 2020, 05:47:21 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 10, 2020, 05:51:35 PM
[...]

Yup, and so it begins...
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on February 10, 2020, 06:32:40 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Helluva name for a seegar.  Just sayin’…
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on February 10, 2020, 06:33:27 PM
[...]

Just get blown off after that.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on February 10, 2020, 06:37:23 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 10, 2020, 06:38:06 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Looks like a brown pipe cleaner with a band.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 06:47:54 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 07:07:44 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on February 10, 2020, 07:27:35 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 07:32:56 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Nope. Wasn't aware such a thing existed.

But without the banter I wouldn't know there were men who held their wife's purse while she shopped, either. This place is amazing!
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 07:35:04 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
I once thought Consumer Reports provided good car price info. No longer. I've always done better than what CR says is a good price.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 07:36:34 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
My only advice is make the deal online or over the phone and be prepared to walk out if it isn't as agreed or they start some shenanigans.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 07:43:12 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Nope. Wasn't aware such a thing existed.

But without the banter I wouldn't know there were men who held their wife's purse while she shopped, either. This place is amazing!
It sure is.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 08:44:18 PM
Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
Howdy CB. Last new vehicle I bought was 12 years ago. I knew exactly what I wanted and went to all the dealerships in my area and walked out the moment they weren't meeting my expectations. The dealership that gave me the best deal, they got my vehicle from 40 miles away.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 08:47:44 PM
Oh and let me tell you,... selling my used car was a SOB. I couldn't believe all the people who tried to scam me. I smelled their BS a mile away.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 10, 2020, 08:49:19 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Tony how do you take your coffee?
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 10, 2020, 09:46:58 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Tony how do you take your coffee?
The same way I take my women... Black, strong, and bitter.
Title: Re: 2/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 10, 2020, 10:22:49 PM
Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Tony how do you take your coffee?
The same way I take my women... Black, strong, and bitter.
CNS.