CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 15, 2020, 12:01:42 AM

Title: 10/15/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on October 15, 2020, 12:01:42 AM
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 15, 2020, 01:08:46 AM
Nothing like getting off work at midnight 🕛😩
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 05:45:14 AM
Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 05:57:34 AM
Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Double oof on you both.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 06:04:26 AM
Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Double oof on you both.
That's what I was just gonna say.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 06:20:42 AM
How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 07:11:18 AM
How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 07:12:42 AM
Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Double oof on you both.
That's what I was just gonna say.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning guys. Rain rolling in.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 07:13:50 AM
How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
Glad to hear that Dave. Always difficult saying goodbye
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 07:18:44 AM
How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
Glad to hear that Dave. Always difficult saying goodbye
Especially now, when we can't even really say goodbye properly. The wife was able to go see her at the home she was at a few days before the end, but she couldn't go inside, and had to talk to her on the phone through the window.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 07:33:05 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 07:35:41 AM
How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
The last service I attended was a virtual one. That was really tough. I guess things are opening up.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 07:37:56 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 07:47:39 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 07:52:53 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 08:04:05 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 08:18:44 AM
How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
The last service I attended was a virtual one. That was really tough. I guess things are opening up.
Opening up, but limited in size. And we stayed at the back of the room away from the rest of her family.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 08:57:26 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Easily confused because AJ has his hands in almost everything. I just remember Quesada selling the rights to Pepin earlier this year.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 08:57:48 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh
My communication skills are definitely lacking this morning so please understand that I was not being condescending. I just meant that the Quesada Fonsecas weren't at all in line with the flavors of the Cuban version. In my opinion, they sucked and this new Garcia blend can only be an improvement. I am also intrigued. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 09:11:37 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Easily confused because AJ has his hands in almost everything. I just remember Quesada selling the rights to Pepin earlier this year.
Quesada was part of the 3 Reynas project,so the families seemed close
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 09:12:48 AM
[...]

I see your sheesh and raise you 2 sheeshes!
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 09:17:28 AM
[...]

I'll see that and raise you a GFY!
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 09:18:05 AM
Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 09:24:50 AM
Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
I know which one I am. Morning, GreenieMark.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 09:57:16 AM
[...]

You're clearly bluffing
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:20:29 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:22:26 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh
Next you're going to tell me the Cohiba's I bought from CI aren't identical to the the Cubans... ???
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:23:46 AM
Morning Rick, Oy, Tony, Dave Mr. Bean and Fishy.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:24:22 AM
Coach Saban and Bama AD both testing positive for Covid.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:26:39 AM
Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
But that means you didn't take time to stop for a breakfast burrito.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 10:32:28 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!
Interesting, I thought you had no interest in the line
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: sfish on October 15, 2020, 10:33:19 AM
Morning Rick, Oy, Tony, Dave Mr. Bean and Fishy.
Morning HalfwheelDave
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:38:10 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!
I've tried both the Cedros and the Cosacos (corona).  Initial impression is that the larger cigar does a better job at presenting the flavors.  Not sure why they like keeping the name, it tastes absolutely nothing like the Quesada cigar (thank god), is made from Nicaraguan tobacco.  I can't compare it to the Cuban predecessor, but its a fine stand alone.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:39:16 AM
Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!
Interesting, I thought you had no interest in the line
I didn't from the Quesada side of it, but was intrigued by what the Garcia's would do with it.  Glad I checked it out.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:41:40 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 15, the 289th day of 2020.
There are 77 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Oct. 15, 1976, in the first debate of its kind between vice-presidential nominees, Democrat Walter F. Mondale and Republican Bob Dole faced off in Houston.

On this date:
In 1815, Napoleon Bonaparte, the deposed Emperor of the French, arrived on the British-ruled South Atlantic island of St. Helena, where he spent the last 5 1/2 years of his life in exile.
In 1917, Dutch exotic dancer Mata Hari (Margaretha ZelleGeertruida MacLeod), 41, convicted by a French military court of spying for the Germans, was executed by a firing squad outside Paris. (Maintaining her innocence to the end, Mata Hari refused a blindfold and blew a kiss to her executioners.)
In 1940, Charles Chaplin’s first all-talking comedy, “The Great Dictator,” a lampoon of Adolf Hitler, opened in New York.

In 1945, the former premier of Vichy France, Pierre Laval, was executed for treason.
In 1946, Nazi war criminal Hermann Goering (GEH’-reeng) fatally poisoned himself hours before he was to have been executed.
In 1954, Hurricane Hazel made landfall on the Carolina coast as a Category 4 storm; Hazel was blamed for some 1,000 deaths in the Caribbean, 95 in the U.S. and 81 in Canada.

In 1966, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed a bill creating the U.S. Department of Transportation. The revolutionary Black Panther Party was founded by Huey Newton and Bobby Seale in Oakland, California.
In 1969, peace demonstrators staged activities across the country as part of a “moratorium” against the Vietnam War.
In 1991, despite sexual harassment allegations by Anita Hill, the Senate narrowly confirmed the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court, 52-48.

In 2001, Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
In 2003, eleven people were killed when a Staten Island ferry slammed into a maintenance pier. (The ferry’s pilot, who’d blacked out at the controls, later pleaded guilty to eleven counts of manslaughter.)
In 2017, actress and activist Alyssa Milano tweeted that women who had been sexually harassed or assaulted should write “Me too” as a status; within hours, tens of thousands had taken up the (hash)MeToo hashtag (using a phrase that had been introduced 10 years earlier by social activist Tarana Burke.)
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:42:51 AM
Ten years ago: The Obama administration reported that the federal deficit had hit a near-record $1.3 trillion for the just-completed budget year. Workers hugged, cheered and set off fireworks as a huge drill broke through a last stretch of rock deep in the Swiss Alps for construction of the 35.4-mile Gotthard Base Tunnel; the railway tunnel would go into operation in 2016.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama abandoned his pledge to end America’s longest war, announcing plans to keep at least 5,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan at the end of his term in 2017 and hand the conflict off to his successor. Ken Taylor, Canada’s ambassador to Iran who’d sheltered Americans at his residence during the 1979 Iran hostage crisis, died in New York at age 81.

One year ago: Elizabeth Warren, carrying a new status as a front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, came under attack from rivals at a debate in Ohio; they accused her of ducking questions about the cost of Medicare for All and her signature wealth tax plan. The Washington Nationals scored seven runs in the first inning on the way to a 7-4 win and a sweep of the St. Louis Cardinals in the National League Championship Series; the wild-card Nationals advanced to the World Series, where they would defeat the Houston Astros. Actor Felicity Huffman reported to a federal prison in California to start a two-week sentence for paying a college admissions consultant to have a proctor correct her daughter’s SAT answers. (She was released two days before the end of the sentence.) Newly-elected inductees to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame included, posthumously, Whitney Houston and The Notorious B.I.G.; they were joined by Depeche Mode, the Doobie Brothers, Nine Inch Hails and T-Rex.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:45:56 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer Barry McGuire is 85.
Actor Linda Lavin is 83.
Rock musician Don Stevenson (Moby Grape) is 78.
Baseball Hall of Famer Jim Palmer is 75.
Singer-musician Richard Carpenter is 74.
Actor Victor Banerjee is 74.
Former tennis player Roscoe Tanner is 69.
Singer Tito Jackson is 67.
Actor-comedian Larry Miller is 67.
Actor Jere Burns is 66.
Movie director Mira Nair is 63.
Britain’s Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, is 61.
Chef Emeril Lagasse (EM’-ur-ul leh-GAH’-see) is 61.
Actor Tanya Roberts is 61.
Rock musician Mark Reznicek (REHZ’-nih-chehk) is 58.
Singer Eric Benet (beh-NAY’) is 54.
Actor Vanessa Marcil is 52.
Singer-actor-TV host Paige Davis is 51.
Country singer Kimberly Schlapman (Little Big Town) is 51.
Actor Dominic West is 51.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Ginuwine (JIHN’-yoo-wyn) is 50.
Actor Devon Gummersall is 42.
Actor Chris Olivero is 41.
Christian singer-actor Jaci (JAK’-ee) Velasquez is 41.
Actor Brandon Jay McLaren is 40.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Keyshia Cole is 39.
Actor Vincent Martella is 28.
Actor Bailee Madison is 21.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:49:58 AM
Happy Birthday Tanya and Tony's man crush Emeril...
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 10:50:41 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 15, the 289th day of 2020.
In 2001, Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
At least their site has made a fine comeback as a casino.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 10:52:10 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 15, the 289th day of 2020.
In 2001, Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
At least their site has made a fine comeback as a casino.
Another fun fact, the main building that was their headquarters was clearly visible (because it absolutely dominated the skyline) from the golf course we played on at CF last year, and a couple weeks after we were there, it was imploded.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 10:53:05 AM
Happy Birthday Tanya and Tony's man crush Emeril...
I'm guessing he would be happy to say BAM! with both.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 10:53:47 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 15, the 289th day of 2020.
In 2001, Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
At least their site has made a fine comeback as a casino.
Not the one in WNY. Still a pile of wasted land.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 10:55:18 AM
Good morning Dave and Mark. Did one of you bring Tony a coffee?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:57:20 AM
CI having a "virtual CigarFest".  Only problem is that clicking on the links doesn't take you anywhere...
Was interested in looking at the three Southern Draw offerings....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/virtual-cigarfest-2020/2033979/?slide=3
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 10:58:36 AM
Happy Birthday Tanya and Tony's man crush Emeril...
I'm guessing he would be happy to say BAM! with both.
I think that would be a good guess.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 10:59:54 AM
CI having a "virtual CigarFest".  Only problem is that clicking on the links doesn't take you anywhere...
Was interested in looking at the three Southern Draw offerings....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/virtual-cigarfest-2020/2033979/?slide=3
Must've had the same IT people set it up that run the ticket purchasing every year. ;)
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 11:04:08 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 15, the 289th day of 2020.
In 2001, Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
At least their site has made a fine comeback as a casino.
Casino has changed hands already.  I believe it was opened as a Sands property but was sold to a Native American group and is now called Wind Creek for 1.3 Billion.  Guess having it under Native American ownership gives it a nice tax dodge.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 11:06:08 AM
CI having a "virtual CigarFest".  Only problem is that clicking on the links doesn't take you anywhere...
Was interested in looking at the three Southern Draw offerings....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/virtual-cigarfest-2020/2033979/?slide=3
Must've had the same IT people set it up that run the ticket purchasing every year. ;)
Maybe not working yet because it doesn't start until tomorrow?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 15, the 289th day of 2020.
In 2001, Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
At least their site has made a fine comeback as a casino.
Casino has changed hands already.  I believe it was opened as a Sands property but was sold to a Native American group and is now called Wind Creek for 1.3 Billion.  Guess having it under Native American ownership gives it a nice tax dodge.
I'm sure that's true. I never went there, but remember it as Sands. Didn't realize it had been sold.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 15, 2020, 11:10:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 11:28:32 AM
Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
But that means you didn't take time to stop for a breakfast burrito.
True. If the light had been red I may have whipped into the corner market. Cereal for breakfast instead, in case you were wondering.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 11:38:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, LeftCoastRaz.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 11:49:05 AM
Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
But that means you didn't take time to stop for a breakfast burrito.
True. If the light had been red I may have whipped into the corner market. Cereal for breakfast instead, in case you were wondering.
I wasn't.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 11:49:29 AM
Morning Senor Raz.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 15, 2020, 11:49:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, LeftCoastRaz.
Getting crazier all the time, this left coast.  Morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 11:51:03 AM
CI having a "virtual CigarFest".  Only problem is that clicking on the links doesn't take you anywhere...
Was interested in looking at the three Southern Draw offerings....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/virtual-cigarfest-2020/2033979/?slide=3
Must've had the same IT people set it up that run the ticket purchasing every year. ;)
Maybe not working yet because it doesn't start until tomorrow?
Didn't see that...where does it say that?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 11:55:39 AM
CI having a "virtual CigarFest".  Only problem is that clicking on the links doesn't take you anywhere...
Was interested in looking at the three Southern Draw offerings....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/virtual-cigarfest-2020/2033979/?slide=3
Must've had the same IT people set it up that run the ticket purchasing every year. ;)
Maybe not working yet because it doesn't start until tomorrow?
Didn't see that...where does it say that?
Saw it on their FB page.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:03:06 PM
[...]

Whoa, whoa, whoa, where did that come from?!?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:06:00 PM

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!

Halfwit.com ?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:09:11 PM
Morning Rick, Oy, Tony, Dave Mr. Bean and Fishy.
Good day, ClemsonDave and NDMark.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 12:12:21 PM

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!

Halfwit.com ?
Yea, that about sums it up.  Want to build a site for me?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:19:01 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hi Bret.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:19:55 PM

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!

Halfwit.com ?
Yea, that about sums it up.  Want to build a site for me?
I'm thinking of renaming this one... But you can have it.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 12:23:08 PM
[...]

I was Scott triggered.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:25:05 PM
[...]

You're gonna wind up scaring him away again.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 12:27:59 PM
[...]

Yeah, he strikes me as the skittish type.  ::)
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 12:30:09 PM
[...]

Then we agree?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 12:59:24 PM
[...]

Like a baby deer.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 01:12:18 PM
Welcome afternoon!
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 01:13:10 PM
Welcome afternoon!
Yes Tony it is lit!
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 01:19:37 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 15, 2020, 02:17:31 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 03:16:28 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 15, 2020, 03:48:40 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 03:57:05 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.
I am taking notes. You are doing this correctly. I have a presentation to give starting in 5 minutes. Plus I have to update 8 reports that are due each 15th of the month. I'm ready to crawl under a bunch of blankets and call it a day. Where is my safe space?
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 04:53:23 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.
I am taking notes. You are doing this correctly. I have a presentation to give starting in 5 minutes. Plus I have to update 8 reports that are due each 15th of the month. I'm ready to crawl under a bunch of blankets and call it a day. Where is my safe space?
You need that Man Cave that you were supposed to finish. You could be burning now (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/69f1fc5fc670fd21a2d6c1731a3fb12b.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 06:30:36 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.
I am taking notes. You are doing this correctly. I have a presentation to give starting in 5 minutes. Plus I have to update 8 reports that are due each 15th of the month. I'm ready to crawl under a bunch of blankets and call it a day. Where is my safe space?
You need that Man Cave that you were supposed to finish. You could be burning now (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/69f1fc5fc670fd21a2d6c1731a3fb12b.jpg)
I need to retire.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 07:13:04 PM
I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.
(https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X2vg1PLEyf_jVRJwceFzZGm3194=/0x0:2290x1230/1200x800/filters:focal(962x432:1328x798)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64612153/d0d2ac0481.0.jpeg)
Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.
I am taking notes. You are doing this correctly. I have a presentation to give starting in 5 minutes. Plus I have to update 8 reports that are due each 15th of the month. I'm ready to crawl under a bunch of blankets and call it a day. Where is my safe space?
You need that Man Cave that you were supposed to finish. You could be burning now (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/69f1fc5fc670fd21a2d6c1731a3fb12b.jpg)
I need to retire.
I'm looking for a couple good men. Full time, benefits, retirement package, etc.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 15, 2020, 07:25:07 PM
[...]
We don't judge.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 08:10:08 PM
Into the evening. Lovely out.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 09:37:04 PM
Giving this pretty Diesel a test drive.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 09:40:30 PM
Giving this pretty Diesel a test drive.
Story, not wanting to post the picture.
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 15, 2020, 09:42:02 PM
Giving this pretty Diesel a test drive.
Getting lake effect rain showers.
Interested in your thoughts on the Esteli Puro
Title: Re: 10/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 15, 2020, 09:42:52 PM
Giving this pretty Diesel a test drive.
Story, not wanting to post the picture.
Anyway, its the new Esteli Puro.  I must say, its unlike any other Diesel. Milk chocolate,  creme and almonds so far. Yummy!