CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 09, 2019, 12:51:31 AM

Title: 10/9/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 09, 2019, 12:51:31 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 05:29:29 AM
Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 09, 2019, 05:50:13 AM
Good morning. Foundation event with Nick Melillo today. I'm going
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 06:00:39 AM
Good morning. Foundation event with Nick Melillo today. I'm going
Sounds like a good time.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 06:53:20 AM
Good morning. Foundation event with Nick Melillo today. I'm going
I'm jealous.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 09, 2019, 06:55:33 AM
Good morning. Foundation event with Nick Melillo today. I'm going
I'm jealous.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 07:14:24 AM
Good morning. Foundation event with Nick Melillo today. I'm going
I'm jealous.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
I was happy TB took game 4. That buys our pitchers more rest.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 09, 2019, 07:39:33 AM
Good morning. Foundation event with Nick Melillo today. I'm going
I'm jealous.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
I was happy TB took game 4. That buys our pitchers more rest.
That was awesome watching Verlander struggle.
3 game 5's and 1 sweep.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 07:47:23 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 08:02:36 AM
good morning.
it's Golf Day!
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 08:03:27 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 08:26:23 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
That sucks, sorry to hear it, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 09, 2019, 08:31:23 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for your loss.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 08:35:03 AM
The Doctors called a family meeting and the decision was made to remove the life support. His lungs could not handle the e.coli infection and the pneumonia.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 08:35:36 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
That sucks, sorry to hear it, Dean.
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 08:35:57 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for your loss.
thanks Rick.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 08:38:29 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 08:39:08 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
My condolences, Deano. Really sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 08:47:00 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 08:54:44 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
American also doesn't give you a free drink like Southwest after they f'k ya. Good luck!
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 08:55:59 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for the sad news, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 08:57:35 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
As luck would have it Joe Cigar has sampler up to fill your delay time if you can find a smoking area.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/ (https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/)
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 09:02:18 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
My condolences, Deano. Really sorry to hear it.
thanks Tony.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 09:02:49 AM
lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for the sad news, Dean.
thanks Mark.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 09:09:16 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
As luck would have it Joe Cigar has sampler up to fill your delay time if you can find a smoking area.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/ (https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/)
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 09:09:38 AM
FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
American also doesn't give you a free drink like Southwest after they f'k ya. Good luck!
Yeah, at least on United you get a drink and a snack.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 09:09:40 AM
And Happy Hump Day, mofos.
(https://media.tenor.com/images/e1badb36eecf5e9cd629b62ed2ff9bfe/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 09:14:06 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 09:18:27 AM
And Happy Hump Day, mofos.
(https://media.tenor.com/images/e1badb36eecf5e9cd629b62ed2ff9bfe/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 09:33:36 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 09:52:44 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I play a 3 and 4 hybrid, 6 - pitching wedge, plus 52°, 56°, 60°. I dropped my 5 wood and sometimes leave my driver in the truck because I hit my 3 wood so well.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 09:55:00 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I play a 3 and 4 hybrid, 6 - pitching wedge, plus 52°, 56°, 60°. I dropped my 5 wood and sometimes leave my driver in the truck because I hit my 3 wood so well.
I have the same wedges, but replaced the 3 and 5 woods with a 4 wood. Love that thing.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 09, 2019, 09:57:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 10:09:21 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I play a 3 and 4 hybrid, 6 - pitching wedge, plus 52°, 56°, 60°. I dropped my 5 wood and sometimes leave my driver in the truck because I hit my 3 wood so well.
I have the same wedges, but replaced the 3 and 5 woods with a 4 wood. Love that thing.
there's a thought, although I've been looking for a strong 3 wood to completely replace by driver. being old sucks.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 10:09:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
happy humping.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 09, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
happy humping.
Hopefully. Morning, Deano. Sorry to read about your sponsor.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 10:26:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
happy humping.
Hopefully. Morning, Deano. Sorry to read about your sponsor.
thanks RazMan.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 09, 2019, 10:28:25 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I have ping hybrids 19 & 22 and 26 degrees. Love em'  lowest iron starts at 6 but we all have different styles of play though
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 10:43:51 AM
@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I have ping hybrids 19 & 22 and 26 degrees. Love em'  lowest iron starts at 6 but we all have different styles of play though
I think I'm close to the point where I'd replace my 5-iron with a hybrid, but my anal retentive nature says it has to match the 4-hybrid. So I have to find either a matching club or replace them both. Lol
Title: Re: research proposal writing for hire uk
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 10:49:51 AM
Edgardo Rees from Toledo was looking for research proposal writing for hire uk

Roberto Morris found the answer to a search query research proposal writing for hire uk

research proposal writing for hire uk (https://essayerudite.com)

(http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg) (https://essayerudite.com)

professional business plan ghostwriting website for university (http://lpd.imt-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=201&t=802246)
professional looking cover letter (http://forum.infomed-nsk.ru/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6244)
resume and cover letter in body of email (http://xn--7dbekaca7akb3etb.org.il/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1223)
product essay (http://www.gdknwk.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=109&pid=946353&page=369&extra=page%3D1#pid946353)
resume honorable discharge (http://klaagpagina.nl/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=179)
popular dissertation introduction ghostwriter service gb (http://forumtest.aba.ae/index.php?action=profile;u=593)
popular mba biography sample (http://soonergridiron.com/forums/showthread.php?172569-popular-mba-biography-sample&p=192397#post192397)
resume for adjunct (http://www.111you.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1265363)
research proposal on self breast examination (http://antaris.internet-flash.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26507)
popular school essay editor services gb (http://www.0574snyw.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=45248)
resume format for electronic submission (https://forum.aibetta.it/member.php?8824-Ridgemum)
resume columbus oh atg e commerce (http://moasu92.ru/forums/topic/resume-columbus-oh-atg-e-commerce/)
research paper proposal samples (http://www.seonastroje.cz/index.php)
resume construction laborer duties (http://www.xn--j1abfddn6cxa.xn--p1ai/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=73)
professional school essay ghostwriter website usa (http://theelitesthall.com/forums/topic/professional-school-essay-ghostwriter-website-usa/)
questbridge sample essays (http://yanga.mywebcommunity.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1487)
proofreader online (http://forum.onlinefootballmanager.it/showthread.php?184051-proofreader-online&p=333266#post333266)
professional dissertation proposal writers sites au (http://1clic.club/bb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=234703)
popular term paper ghostwriters sites for mba (http://bevirtual.ru/oculus-obnovili-avatary-sdelav-ix-bolee-realistichnymi/#comment-45005)
primerica business plan (https://www.forum.tecnoandroid.it/members/8875-Ridgeor)
professional admission paper ghostwriting services for mba (http://balkan-gaming.info/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=114)
resume church volunteer (http://coolarms.com/forums/feed.php)
professional argumentative essay editing sites (http://forum.zirconiamc.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1137)
rajiv gandhi university of health sciences karnataka thesis (http://www.ast-legal.kz/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16007)
popular dissertation conclusion writers website au (http://www.heavyusedmachinery.com/used-thread-milling-machine.htm)
professional application letter editing service ca (http://oz001.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=897844&p=1622150#p1622150)
resume de la deuxieme guerre mondial (https://kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23148)
popular dissertation introduction writer websites for school (http://marina-slavino.ru/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=257)
professional curriculum vitae ghostwriting websites au (https://www.ta3lime.com/member.php?u=89685)
professional research proposal proofreading website for university (http://simonovsky-forum.ru/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41520)
proquest digital dissertation abstracts (http://forum.vuilen.com/member.php?u=5846279)
professional dissertation results writing website us (http://forum.cstrikearena.com/threads/professional-dissertation-results-writing-website-us.752455/)
resume for fashion designer examples (http://yc6p.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14776&extra=)
professional college dissertation introduction (http://www.qdubbs.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=8898)
popular phd essay ghostwriter for hire (http://eternal-narutorpg.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3895)
resume andromaque scene (http://mb.cornerstoneresidentialmgt.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4280)
professional expository essay editing site au (http://techjunky.com.au/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1213)
quantitative dissertation example (http://www.transtec.ru/transforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40290)
redmond oregon class book reports (http://culture-canna.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23418)
professional admission essay proofreading for hire ca (http://acerpplayhouse.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3554)
research paper on ginevra de' benci (https://forum.vpscairo.com/member.php?u=7526)
references for websites in apa format (http://clubverna.su/forum/index.php?topic=58053.new#new)
pr case study format (http://mis.org.ua/forum/maybutnye-ta-perspektyvy/pr-case-study-format)
professional research paper ghostwriter website for mba (https://forums.freeadsbox.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18986)
proper research paper heading (https://speedblocks.se/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=352)
professional assignment writers site ca (http://www.dogoargento.com.ar/index.php?topic=5773.new#new)
Ok, but cello on or off?
Title: Re: research proposal writing for hire uk
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 10:58:26 AM
[...]

torch, soft flame, or match.

post and post often.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 11:00:11 AM
so Edgardo, what are cigar prices like in the U.K.?
can you send me a few boxes? I will gladly pay you once they meet my appoval.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 11:01:31 AM
Edgardo, do gay researchers fly rainbow colors there too?
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 11:05:17 AM
so Edgardo, what are cigar prices like in the U.K.?
can you send me a few boxes? I will gladly pay you once they meet my appoval.
Yeah, and I'll pay for some using a cashier's check. You can just send me back the overpayment once you receive it.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 09, 2019, 11:48:23 AM
off to the club for lunch. later guys and trolls.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 12:57:35 PM
This is why you should save the locker room celebrations for doing something worth celebrating. Moving from the ALDS to the ALCS is not one of those things.

https://sports.yahoo.com/aroldis-chapman-hurts-pitching-hand-in-yankees-champagne-celebration-183202446.html
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 02:14:10 PM
Edgardo, do gay researchers fly rainbow colors there too?
He and Robert Morris are researching that together and will soon "come" to a conclusion.  You going to hire yourself out to write the report?
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 09, 2019, 02:25:18 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 03:03:44 PM
This is why you should save the locker room celebrations for doing something worth celebrating. Moving from the ALDS to the ALCS is not one of those things.

https://sports.yahoo.com/aroldis-chapman-hurts-pitching-hand-in-yankees-champagne-celebration-183202446.html
It's a psychological game.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 03:05:25 PM
Edgardo, do gay researchers fly rainbow colors there too?
He and Robert Morris are researching that together and will soon "come" to a conclusion.  You going to hire yourself out to write the report?
Mothereffers!
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 03:43:36 PM
Nica Rustica in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/6bd4ff4a7ecbb621d414512b30bce78a.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 03:45:07 PM
Nica Rustica in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/6bd4ff4a7ecbb621d414512b30bce78a.jpg)
That sounds fantastic.
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 09, 2019, 03:59:23 PM
Nica Rustica in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/6bd4ff4a7ecbb621d414512b30bce78a.jpg)
That sounds fantastic.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 10/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 09, 2019, 07:32:51 PM
Nica Rustica in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/6bd4ff4a7ecbb621d414512b30bce78a.jpg)
I know Rick was smoking earlier too because he sent me a photo with Nick Melillo. Anyone else have a cigar on fire?