CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 10, 2019, 12:00:31 AM

Title: 3/10/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 10, 2019, 12:00:31 AM
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 05:18:14 AM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:10:48 AM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Morning BoilerBlue,  but I don’t see any daylight 🤔
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:13:43 AM
Morning LightSavers, Hot cup of Cuban tastes good this morning.

“Wake up; the world is waiting for your sunny energy. You are the inspiration for many.”
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:16:07 AM
Cloudy and 66° this morning, low70’s with thunderstorms this afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:26:19 AM
No Bean yesterday, guess he was at SXSW for the Occasional Kotex Speach.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:28:44 AM
In case you don’t know what day it is:

MARCH 10, 2019 | NATIONAL MARIO DAY | DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME | NATIONAL PACK YOUR LUNCH DAY | NATIONAL BLUEBERRY POPOVER DAY | NATIONAL WOMEN AND GIRLS HIV/AIDS AWARENESS DAY
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:30:54 AM
The DST change screws my dogs clocks all up.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:31:46 AM
@ BoilerBlue- how is the new Lizard getting along?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:34:02 AM
‘No Guns’ Sign Doesn’t Stop Armed Robbers, Except A Concealed Carrier Was Inside, Leaving One Robber Dead

http://concealednation.org/2019/03/no-guns-sign-doesnt-stop-armed-robbers-except-a-concealed-carrier-was-inside-leaving-one-robber-dead/
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:51:49 AM
US Women’s Soccer Team Sues US Soccer Federation for Equal Pay Even Though Their Fan Base Mostly Sucks, Can’t Compare to Men’s Teams

All twenty-eight members of the US women’s national soccer team sued the US Soccer federation on International Women’s Day for equal pay.

The athletes believe they deserve the same pay as men even though men’s soccer is about 100 times more popular than women’s soccer.

The women are obviously athletes — and not math majors.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:58:28 AM
Powerball jackpot rises to $448 million with no winner on Saturday
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 07:12:59 AM
@ BoilerBlue- how is the new Lizard getting along?
He's doing well. Coming out of his hide more often. I'm going to take him to exotic pet vet soon to have a thorough exam. Thanks for asking
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 07:14:27 AM
38 and raining with high ass winds expected
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 08:28:40 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 08:36:20 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 08:42:24 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 08:46:26 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 08:57:08 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Dean, I think you're the only one in this group that has a fucking clock.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 08:57:58 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Isn't this the "new" truck that you got to avoid the problems you had with the last truck?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 08:58:41 AM
Morning BoilerBlue, SCDave and TurnYourCocksBackDean.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 09:04:04 AM
Today is Sunday, March 10, the 69th day of 2019. There are 296 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 10, 1969, James Earl Ray pleaded guilty in Memphis, Tennessee (on his 41st birthday) to assassinating civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
(Ray later repudiated that plea, maintaining his innocence until his death.)

On this date:
In 1496, Christopher Columbus concluded his second visit to the Western Hemisphere as he left Hispaniola for Spain.
In 1848, the U.S. Senate ratified the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended the Mexican-American War.
In 1864, President Abraham Lincoln assigned Ulysses S. Grant, who had just received his commission as lieutenant-general, to the command of the Armies of the United States.
In 1876, Alexander Graham Bell's assistant, Thomas Watson, heard Bell say over his experimental telephone: "Mr. Watson — come here — I want to see you" from the next room of Bell's Boston laboratory.
In 1913, former slave, abolitionist and Underground Railroad "conductor" Harriet Tubman died in Auburn, New York; she was in her 90s.
In 1933, a magnitude 6.4 earthquake centered off Long Beach, California, resulted in 120 deaths.
In 1965, Neil Simon's play "The Odd Couple," starring Walter Matthau and Art Carney, opened on Broadway.
In 1980, "Scarsdale Diet" author Dr. Herman Tarnower was shot to death at his home in Purchase, New York. (Tarnower's former lover, Jean Harris, was convicted of his murder; she served nearly 12 years in prison before being released in January 1993.)
In 1985, Konstantin U. Chernenko, who was the Soviet Union's leader for 13 months, died at age 73; he was succeeded by Mikhail Gorbachev.
In 1988, pop singer Andy Gibb died in Oxford, England, at age 30 of heart inflammation.
In 1993, Dr. David Gunn was shot to death outside a Pensacola, Florida, abortion clinic. (Shooter Michael Griffin is serving a life sentence.)
In 2003, shortly before the start of the Iraq war, Natalie Maines, lead singer of the Dixie Chicks, told a London audience: "Just so you know... we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas." (Maines later apologized for the phrasing of her remark.)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 09:04:33 AM
Ten years ago: In his first major speech on education, President Barack Obama called for tying teachers' pay to student performance and expanding innovative charter schools. A gunman, 28-year-old Michael McLendon, killed 10 people, including his mother, four other relatives and the wife and child of a local sheriff's deputy across two rural Alabama counties before committing suicide.

Five years ago: Joe McGuiness, 71, the adventurous and news-making writer and reporter, died in Worcester (WUS'-tur), Massachusetts.

One year ago: Syrian government forces made their deepest push yet into the eastern suburbs of the capital Damascus in a major blow to opposition fighters. Campaigning in western Pennsylvania for a Republican House candidate, President Donald Trump told a rally that his new tariffs were saving the steel industry.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 09:05:50 AM
Morning BoilerBlue, SCDave and TurnYourCocksBackDean.
Morning ?Dave
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 09:07:29 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Talk show host Ralph Emery is 86.
Bluegrass/country singer-musician Norman Blake is 81.
Actor Chuck Norris is 79.
Playwright David Rabe is 79.
Singer Dean Torrence (Jan and Dean) is 79.
Actress Katharine Houghton (Film: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?") is 77.
Actor Richard Gant is 75.
Rock musician Tom Scholz (Boston) is 72.
Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell is 72.
TV personality/businesswoman Barbara Corcoran (TV: "Shark Tank") is 70.
Actress Aloma Wright is 69.
Blues musician Ronnie Earl (Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters) is 66.
Producer-director-writer Paul Haggis is 66.
Alt-country/rock musician Gary Louris is 64.
Actress Shannon Tweed is 62.
Pop/jazz singer Jeanie Bryson is 61.
Actress Sharon Stone is 61.
Rock musician Gail Greenwood is 59.
Magician Lance Burton is 59.
Movie producer Scott Gardenhour is 58.
Actress Jasmine Guy is 57.
Rock musician Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam) is 56.
Music producer Rick Rubin is 56.
Britain's Prince Edward is 55.
Rock singer Edie Brickell is 53.
Actor Stephen Mailer is 53.
Actor Philip Anthony-Rodriguez is 51.
Actress Paget Brewster is 50.
Actor Jon Hamm is 48.
Rapper-producer Timbaland is 47.
Actor Cristian (kris-tee-AHN') de la Fuente is 45.
Rock musician Jerry Horton (Papa Roach) is 44.
Actor Jeff Branson is 42.
Singer Robin Thicke is 42.
Actress Bree Turner is 42.
Olympic gold medal gymnast Shannon Miller is 42.
Contemporary Christian singer Michael Barnes (Red) is 40.
Actor Edi Gathegi is 40.
Rock musician Matt Asti (MGMT) is 39.
Actor Thomas Middleditch is 37.
Country singer Carrie Underwood is 36.
Actress Olivia Wilde is 35.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Emeli Sande (EH'-mihl-ee SAN'-day) is 32.
Country singer Rachel Reinert is 30.
Country musician Jared Hampton (LANCO) is 28.
Actress Emily Osment is 27.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 09:07:58 AM
Thought for Today: "To the living we owe respect, but to the dead we owe only the truth." — Voltaire, French writer and philosopher (1694-1778).
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 09:11:00 AM
Thought for Today: "To the living we owe respect, but to the dead we owe only the truth." — Voltaire, French writer and philosopher (1694-1778).
Sounds ass-backwards to me, typical French coward.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 09:12:40 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Dean, I think you're the only one in this group that has a fucking clock.
😅
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 09:14:47 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Isn't this the "new" truck that you got to avoid the problems you had with the last truck?
the new to me truck. 2009 now has almost 300,000 miles. I keep it serviced regularly but it's getting tired. plan on shopping seriously for a new one after the wedding.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 09:15:13 AM
Morning BoilerBlue, SCDave and TurnYourCocksBackDean.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 09:15:52 AM
CAO American Slyce available at the Sis.  Thought it might have been pizza flavored, but no, just apple pie.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 09:20:56 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Isn't this the "new" truck that you got to avoid the problems you had with the last truck?
the new to me truck. 2009 now has almost 300,000 miles. I keep it serviced regularly but it's getting tired. plan on shopping seriously for a new one after the wedding.
300K?  Where are all those miles from?  All you drive to is golf, the doctors, grocery and an occasional junket to Tampa or Jacksonville...
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 09:23:23 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Isn't this the "new" truck that you got to avoid the problems you had with the last truck?
the new to me truck. 2009 now has almost 300,000 miles. I keep it serviced regularly but it's getting tired. plan on shopping seriously for a new one after the wedding.
300K?  Where are all those miles from?  All you drive to is golf, the doctors, grocery and an occasional junket to Tampa or Jacksonville...
4 trips to NY, panhandle, Orlando, St Pete, it doesn't sit much. it's alot like it's owner. it's getting old and tired. when she dies she dies.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 09:35:51 AM
The Lady Theo

Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 09:53:56 AM
The Lady Theo
I don't see no boat just a golf course that wants my balls
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 09:55:20 AM
The Lady Theo
I don't see no boat just a golf course that wants my balls
Sunny and 70°, course is not too busy this morning so just right for golf ⛳️

That is the Arrowhead Country Club (public/private)

https://www.arrowheadcc.com
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 10:20:49 AM
Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 10:26:09 AM
Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 10:46:16 AM
Time for a nice walk.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 10:54:56 AM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 11:08:49 AM
Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Rates look good and the forecast next few days looks perfect. I wish i could hop on a plane tomorrow. Stop teasing me lol
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 11:11:19 AM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 11:12:43 AM
The DST change screws my dogs clocks all up.
That's really strange. How would they even know?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 11:20:11 AM
Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Rates look good and the forecast next few days looks perfect. I wish i could hop on a plane tomorrow. Stop teasing me lol
17 hrs and 40 min by car lol. How far south is Clearwater? I have family there. I can remember going there as a kid.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 11:54:06 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Dean, I think you're the only one in this group that has a fucking clock.
That would be a heck of a way to wake up each morning.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 11:54:18 AM
No Bean yesterday, guess he was at SXSW for the Occasional Kotex Speach.
No, I was out with the warden.  Furniture shopping, again.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/nwRvipYBtSy64/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 11:56:49 AM
The Lady Theo
Nice!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 12:00:59 PM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 12:05:00 PM
Morning/afternoon LostAnHourBoys.  Sheesh on this DST.  I have NEVER talked to anyone who likes it. Maybe this bill will go somewhere this session.
https://abc13.com/society/lawmaker-files-bill-to-end-daylight-saving-time-in-texas/4674505/ (https://abc13.com/society/lawmaker-files-bill-to-end-daylight-saving-time-in-texas/4674505/)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Rates look good and the forecast next few days looks perfect. I wish i could hop on a plane tomorrow. Stop teasing me lol
17 hrs and 40 min by car lol. How far south is Clearwater? I have family there. I can remember going there as a kid.
another 2 hours south.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 12:07:03 PM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Nope. Sorry Rick. 2500 posts gets you the next poop.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 12:08:35 PM
the moving all done. lots of help, four loads, storage unit only about a mile away. my good deed for the day.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 12:32:57 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 12:47:14 PM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Nope. Sorry Rick. 2500 posts gets you the next poop.
That's one poop I will look forward to seeing
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 12:53:15 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 12:57:07 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 12:57:48 PM
good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Some people think there drinking is normal even if it's not.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 12:58:41 PM
Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Nope. Sorry Rick. 2500 posts gets you the next poop.
That's one poop I will look forward to seeing
You will have yourself a pile of chit before you know it.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 10, 2019, 12:59:28 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:00:00 PM
Morning/afternoon LostAnHourBoys.  Sheesh on this DST.  I have NEVER talked to anyone who likes it. Maybe this bill will go somewhere this session.
https://abc13.com/society/lawmaker-files-bill-to-end-daylight-saving-time-in-texas/4674505/ (https://abc13.com/society/lawmaker-files-bill-to-end-daylight-saving-time-in-texas/4674505/)
I like DST I just don’t like the swapping back and forth.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:00:15 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:03:54 PM
In February the FBI started offering a new fitness app that “takes you to the next level.”

The FBI advertised their app as an informative and interactive way to track your fitness routine.

What they didn’t tell you is that the new FBI app will spy on your location and download your stored information.

Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:11:08 PM
No Bean yesterday, guess he was at SXSW for the Occasional Kotex Speach.
No, I was out with the warden.  Furniture shopping, again.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/nwRvipYBtSy64/giphy.gif)
Here We Go… Ocasio-Cortez Occasional Kotex Blames Reagan for Racism in America at Annual SXSW Conference in Austin
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:36:24 PM
Screw a Bunch of Time Change, HAPPY CIGAR SMOKING DAY!

On the Bermuda Time ManBalcony watching car racing with a Sparkling Water & Tito’s in hand.  Original well aged Amazon Basin ready for some 🔥in the other hand.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:43:16 PM
Screw a Bunch of Time Change, HAPPY CIGAR SMOKING DAY!

On the Bermuda Time ManBalcony watching car racing with a Sparkling Water & Tito’s in hand.  Original well aged Amazon Basin ready for some 🔥in the other hand.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:47:36 PM
They are feeling it!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 01:50:07 PM
just finished fixing hot Italian sausage with hash browns and poached eggs.
cigar and coffee time.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 01:50:41 PM
Screw a Bunch of Time Change, HAPPY CIGAR SMOKING DAY!

On the Bermuda Time ManBalcony watching car racing with a Sparkling Water & Tito’s in hand.  Original well aged Amazon Basin ready for some in the other hand.
I have one of those lighters for making creme brulee.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 01:53:14 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Softball ain't bad either...while we're confessin'
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 01:53:33 PM
They are feeling it!
I enjoy a nice pontoon boat ride.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:54:38 PM
They are feeling it!
They’re feeling it too!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 01:55:12 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Softball ain't bad either...while we're confessin'
Volleyball is my favorite of the three. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 01:56:21 PM
just finished fixing hot Italian sausage with hash browns and poached eggs.
cigar and coffee time.
I had smoked brat dogs with mustard, ketchup and Jalapeños for lunch
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 01:59:27 PM
Finished up a nice La Gran Llave Connie.  Good pepper with creamy finish.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 02:00:25 PM
Finished up a nice La Gran Llave Connie.  Good pepper with creamy finish.
Like it better than the Maduro.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:00:41 PM
They are feeling it!
I enjoy a nice pontoon boat ride.
Boys FIL has a really nice one and occasionally we all ride down the river to Georgetown (30 miles south) on it and have dinner then return.  Great Fun!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 02:08:31 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:10:26 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:13:09 PM
They’re feeling it for you Tony
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:14:27 PM
Plenty of golfers out now
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 02:15:10 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
be glad I didn't pull an Oy.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 02:18:41 PM
They are feeling it!
I enjoy a nice pontoon boat ride.
Boys FIL has a really nice one and occasionally we all ride down the river to Georgetown (30 miles south) on it and have dinner then return.  Great Fun!
I dream of having a house on a lake and a pontoon boat someday.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 02:20:06 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:21:04 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
🤔
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:22:43 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
be glad I didn't pull an Oy.
That would bring in the Banter 👮‍♀️
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:33:31 PM
Tony Putt’n Along In 30 years

Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 10, 2019, 02:33:43 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Softball ain't bad either...while we're confessin'
Volleyball is my favorite of the three. Just sayin'.
Not bad uniforms.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:41:07 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.✅
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 02:46:58 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.
Still no pics.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:48:27 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.
Still no pics.
I’m trying to post the sonofabitch but I can’t get it to work
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:51:16 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.
Still no pics.
I’m trying to post the sonofabitch but I can’t get it to work
Got it!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 02:53:47 PM
This one is not feeling it, got a whale in the back
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 03:02:10 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.
Still no pics.
I’m trying to post the sonofabitch but I can’t get it to work
Got it!
That camera of yours have a higher resolution or zoom setting?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 03:02:47 PM
Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Softball ain't bad either...while we're confessin'
Volleyball is my favorite of the three. Just sayin'.
Not bad uniforms.
And they're always patting each other's butts. My goodness..
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 03:03:54 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
Am I going to be the first to comment on that bodacious tat?  Looks like it could be from a welcome to Florida billboard.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 03:10:37 PM
@ Bean - looks like your Cinderella Lady Razorbacks are struggling in the final.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 03:10:50 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
Am I going to be the first to comment on that bodacious tat?  Looks like it could be from a welcome to Florida billboard.
Probably so
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 03:11:44 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.
Still no pics.
I’m trying to post the sonofabitch but I can’t get it to work
Got it!
That camera of yours have a higher resolution or zoom setting?
iPad camera, limited zoom
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 03:50:45 PM
Women’s Sports Lull?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 03:52:36 PM
Indy Car Race done, switched over to NASCAR with a fresh drink and a Nica Rustica.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 03:54:43 PM
#1 MS State won the SEC Women’s BB Tournament defeating an overachieving #10 Arkansas 101-70.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 04:02:22 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 04:03:11 PM
Indy Car Race done, switched over to NASCAR with a fresh drink and a Nica Rustica.
same here, and PGA.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 04:04:24 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 04:17:52 PM
1st nice TitCheck of the year completed.
Still no pics.
I’m trying to post the sonofabitch but I can’t get it to work
Got it!
I'll have to take your word on that one but I do appreciate the effort.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 04:19:10 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
Am I going to be the first to comment on that bodacious tat?  Looks like it could be from a welcome to Florida billboard.
It's been on here before.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 05:14:38 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
Am I going to be the first to comment on that bodacious tat?  Looks like it could be from a welcome to Florida billboard.
It's been on here before.
(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RelievedGargantuanInganue-size_restricted.gif)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 05:40:12 PM
it's a sun Sunday. hope the neighbor isn't in her tent.
EPC 2nd and coffee. 81° realfeel 85°.
That top pic is not a pretty sight
We've seen worse.
Am I going to be the first to comment on that bodacious tat?  Looks like it could be from a welcome to Florida billboard.
It's been on here before.
(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RelievedGargantuanInganue-size_restricted.gif)
It's still a bit startling however.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 05:55:04 PM
Tortellini with meat sauce for dinner. Almost ready.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:05:57 PM
Tortellini with meat sauce for dinner. Almost ready.
Yum!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:17:47 PM
9?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 06:35:44 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 06:38:37 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
That sux
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 06:39:03 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Snowbirds getting one last look before heading back north?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 06:40:37 PM
9?
TWSS but was ultimately disappointed, again.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 06:45:17 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
Now that sounds yummo.
(https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5b9d9bbd2100005100c597b7.gif?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 06:49:48 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
Now that sounds yummo.
(https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5b9d9bbd2100005100c597b7.gif?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale)
It was.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 06:50:51 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Aren't there a million other places to watch the sunset, up and down the coast?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 06:53:59 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Snowbirds getting one last look before heading back north?
it's like they never saw a sunset before.
I should talk.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 06:55:30 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Aren't there a million other places to watch the sunset, up and down the coast?
yes there are but Fort Island is just a few miles down the road from me.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 07:14:04 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Aren't there a million other places to watch the sunset, up and down the coast?
yes there are but Fort Island is just a few miles down the road from me.
But if you try sometime, you might find, ya get what you need.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 07:19:48 PM
New trend. Sunday seems to be our busiest banter day lately.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 10, 2019, 07:22:01 PM
crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Aren't there a million other places to watch the sunset, up and down the coast?
yes there are but Fort Island is just a few miles down the road from me.
But if you try sometime, you might find, ya get what you need.
with my truck going into the shop tomorrow I really didn't want to drive too far.
from what I hear, they're all crowded.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 07:31:51 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 07:32:45 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 07:35:39 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 07:36:30 PM
10?
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 08:01:48 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
I'm also looking forward to Taco Tuesday since my buddy gave me what was leftover of his jalapeño, cilantro, and sour cream sauce. Although I have dinner plans on Tuesday so I might have to change it to Taco Monday instead.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 08:07:06 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
I'm also looking forward to Taco Tuesday since my buddy gave me what was leftover of his jalapeño, cilantro, and sour cream sauce. Although I have dinner plans on Tuesday so I might have to change it to Taco Monday instead.
Nothing wrong with Taco Monday👍
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 08:08:39 PM
I am watching Bull Riding
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 08:19:45 PM
I am watching Bull Riding
I've been trying to get through a terrible book. I generally borrow from the library but this one wasn't easy to find and I wound up having to buy it. Now I feel compelled to finish it. Almost there. (TWSS)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 08:24:46 PM
I am watching Bull Riding
I've been trying to get through a terrible book. I generally borrow from the library but this one wasn't easy to find and I wound up having to buy it. Now I feel compelled to finish it. Almost there. (TWSS)
LOL, if I start one and it is not good I just drop it at the Goodwill
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 10, 2019, 08:31:43 PM
I am watching Bull Riding
Bulls are kicking their asses tonight
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 09:01:41 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
A bit too rare for my taste, but glad you liked it.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 09:02:49 PM
it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
I'm also looking forward to Taco Tuesday since my buddy gave me what was leftover of his jalapeño, cilantro, and sour cream sauce. Although I have dinner plans on Tuesday so I might have to change it to Taco Monday instead.
Nothing wrong with Taco Monday👍
Indeed.  Don't let that sauce go south. (Pardon the pun)
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 09:04:39 PM
I am watching Bull Riding
I've been trying to get through a terrible book. I generally borrow from the library but this one wasn't easy to find and I wound up having to buy it. Now I feel compelled to finish it. Almost there. (TWSS)
Come on, Mr. Mayor, what's the book?  If you leave it up to us to fill in the blank, we're likely to run away with it, and it won't be pretty.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 09:05:24 PM
10?
Well cut off my legs and call me Shorty, we made it to 10.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: sfish on March 10, 2019, 09:31:38 PM
Evening men! Boys did well this weekend at the playoffs, off to the Districts next weekend
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 10:13:55 PM
I am watching Bull Riding
I've been trying to get through a terrible book. I generally borrow from the library but this one wasn't easy to find and I wound up having to buy it. Now I feel compelled to finish it. Almost there. (TWSS)
Come on, Mr. Mayor, what's the book?  If you leave it up to us to fill in the blank, we're likely to run away with it, and it won't be pretty.
It's called, The House of Hunger.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 10, 2019, 10:15:18 PM
Evening men! Boys did well this weekend at the playoffs, off to the Districts next weekend
Congrats, proud papa.
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 10, 2019, 11:01:55 PM
Evening men! Boys did well this weekend at the playoffs, off to the Districts next weekend
Congrats to the boys!
Title: Re: 3/10/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 10, 2019, 11:58:52 PM
Evening men! Boys did well this weekend at the playoffs, off to the Districts next weekend
Congrats to the boys!
Indeed.