CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 29, 2020, 12:24:21 AM

Title: 7/29/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on July 29, 2020, 12:24:21 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 05:25:31 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 05:34:53 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
I was kinda surprised they were down but the sis was up. Usually, they nap together. :D
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 06:05:02 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 06:11:21 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Mayor T.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 06:39:10 AM
Good Morning Dave and Uncle Tony
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 06:42:59 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 06:51:13 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 06:52:40 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 07:24:31 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
Face down, ass up, that's the way we...beat the Rona!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 08:14:13 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 08:18:09 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 09:00:15 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 09:14:24 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
so long as it's a her and not a him.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 09:15:13 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
so long as it's a her and not a him.
That's What She Said, not That's What Steve Said. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 09:26:27 AM
Good morning heads and asses.  No reds on the way in this morning, commie or otherwise.  Going to be a good day.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 09:31:52 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 09:37:53 AM
Good morning heads and asses.  No reds on the way in this morning, commie or otherwise.  Going to be a good day.
So no Stalin or stallin' on the way in? Good deal.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 09:46:57 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
so long as it's a her and not a him.
That's What She Said, not That's What Steve Said. Morning, Dean.
Steve who?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 09:48:00 AM
Good morning heads and asses.  No reds on the way in this morning, commie or otherwise.  Going to be a good day.
so nobody got the run down feeling on your way in?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 09:52:35 AM
Good morning Dean and Mark
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 10:13:49 AM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
so long as it's a her and not a him.
That's What She Said, not That's What Steve Said. Morning, Dean.
Steve who?
Exactly.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 10:39:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 10:44:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 10:45:12 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 10:45:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Raz.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 10:47:11 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
I somehow missed you. Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 10:49:15 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 10:51:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano.  How's thangs?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 10:54:48 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 10:55:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Raz.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:20:06 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:23:04 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
So true. Actually the current deal is a decent one.

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro 5/$24.99
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 11:28:06 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
I somehow missed you. Good morning, Dean.
I'm missable.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 11:30:32 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
So true. Actually the current deal is a decent one.

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro 5/$24.99
Agreed, may have to hit that one.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 11:30:40 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 11:31:05 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:31:55 AM
Rick, Undercrown Sungrown's Jammin if you hurry.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:33:51 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:38:51 AM
Good morning heads and asses.  No reds on the way in this morning, commie or otherwise.  Going to be a good day.
I got a couple of reds for ya right here Bean!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:39:13 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:39:34 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Ditto.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:40:31 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
Those were the days!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:40:56 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:41:12 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
+1  Now that was some PWing at it's finest!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:41:53 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Unfortunately yes, but no cigar yet.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:43:20 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Unfortunately yes, but no cigar yet.
That requires some explanation.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 11:43:28 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
+1  Now that was some PWing at it's finest!
High praise coming from a master.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:43:50 AM
Nothing like a little jam to get everybody waxing nostalgic.... :D
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 11:43:56 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Unfortunately yes, but no cigar yet.
That requires some explanation.
Sounds to me like he needs some special shampoo and a tiny comb.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 11:45:32 AM
Rick, Undercrown Sungrown's Jammin if you hurry.
Good cigar but need to continue good graces with the Wife. No cigar buying till Friday, pay day.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:46:14 AM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
So true. Actually the current deal is a decent one.

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 11:50:14 AM
Hello Raz Man and Clemson Dave. Trying for a quick nap on lunch break.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 11:57:06 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Unfortunately yes, but no cigar yet.
That requires some explanation.
Or not.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 11:58:20 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Unfortunately yes, but no cigar yet.
That requires some explanation.
Sounds to me like he needs some special shampoo and a tiny comb.
Or dinner last night was habanero chili.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 11:59:34 AM
Today is Tuesday, July 28, the 210th day of 2020. There are 156 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 28, 1945, the U.S. Senate ratified the United Nations Charter by a vote of 89-2.

On this date:
In 1794, Maximilien Robespierre, a leading figure of the French Revolution, was sent to the guillotine.
In 1914, World War I began as Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia.
In 1929, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis was born in Southampton, N.Y.
In 1932, federal troops forcibly dispersed the so-called “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans who had gathered in Washington to demand payments they weren’t scheduled to receive until 1945.

In 1943, President Franklin D. Roosevelt announced the end of coffee rationing, which had limited people to one pound of coffee every five weeks since it began in Nov. 1942.
In 1945, a U.S. Army bomber crashed into the 79th floor of New York’s Empire State Building, killing 14 people.
In 1959, in preparation for statehood, Hawaiians voted to send the first Chinese-American, Republican Hiram L. Fong, to the U.S. Senate and the first Japanese-American, Democrat Daniel K. Inouye, to the U.S. House of Representatives.

In 1976, an earthquake devastated northern China, killing at least 242,000 people, according to an official estimate.
In 1984, the Los Angeles Summer Olympics opened.
In 1989, Israeli commandos abducted a pro-Iranian Shiite (SHEE’-eyet) Muslim cleric, Sheik Abdul-Karim Obeid (AHB’-dool kah-REEM’ oh-BAYD’), from his home in south Lebanon. (He was released in January 2004 as part of a prisoner swap.)

In 2016, Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic presidential nomination at the party’s convention in Philadelphia, where she cast herself as a unifier for divided times as well as an experienced leader steeled for a volatile world while aggressively challenging Republican Donald Trump’s ability to lead.
In 2017, the Senate voted 51-49 to reject Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s last-ditch effort to dismantle President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul with a trimmed-down bill. John McCain, who was about to begin treatments for a brain tumor, joined two other GOP senators in voting against the repeal effort.
It's like deja vu or something.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 11:59:56 AM
Ten years ago: U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton put most of Arizona’s toughest-in-the-nation immigration law on hold just hours before it was to take effect. (In September 2012, Bolton ruled that police could enforce the so-called “show me your papers” provision of the law.) Airblue Flight 202, a Pakistani Airbus A321, crashed into the hills overlooking Islamabad, killing all 152 people aboard.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama wrapped up his trip to Kenya and Ethiopia in Addis Ababa, where he urged African leaders to leave office peacefully after their terms expired. It was announced that Jonathan Pollard, the former U.S. Naval intelligence analyst who had spent nearly three decades in prison for spying for Israel, had been granted parole. In a case that outraged animal lovers, Zimbabwean police said they were searching for an American who had shot and killed a well-known, protected lion known as Cecil during a bow hunt; Walter Palmer, a Minnesota dentist, issued a statement saying he thought everything about his trip was legal. (Officials in Zimbabwe later said Palmer had not broken the country’s hunting laws.) Tom Brady’s four-game suspension for his role in using underinflated footballs during the AFC championship game was upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

One year ago: A gunman opened fire at a popular garlic festival in Gilroy, California, killing three people, including a six-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl, and wounding 17 others before taking his own life. President Donald Trump announced that Dan Coats would be resigning from his post as director of national intelligence, after a turbulent two years in which he and Trump were often at odds over Russian interference in the 2016 election. (Trump named John Ratcliffe to succeed Coats, but the Texas Republican congressman withdrew after five days of growing questions about his experience and qualifications.) Egan Bernal, a 22-year-old from Colombia, became South America’s first winner of cycling’s Tour de France.
And again... ;)
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 12:00:44 PM
[...]

Sorry, flashbacks...
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 12:02:50 PM
Guess Tony forgot to flip them.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 12:03:05 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 12:07:21 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 12:20:01 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 12:22:50 PM
Guess Tony forgot to flip them.
Did I miss something? Did you post the same news from yesterday, delete them, and blame it on me?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 12:26:59 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?
Gonna be on my dad's sailboat.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 12:28:16 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?
Gonna be on my dad's sailboat.
Sounds nice.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 12:52:54 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and I talk once a week. he's okay, just not here.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 12:55:38 PM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
You First
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 12:55:43 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 29, 2020, 12:59:11 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and I talk once a week. he's okay, just not here.
Good to know.  Tell him I said hello.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 01:06:20 PM
Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
You First
Yeah, no thanks. I'll let some other people get it first, see how that goes. I know they're doing tons of real-live tests on them before releasing them, but they do the same thing for cars, and I would never buy a brand new model car in its first year, you know?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 01:06:43 PM
Guess Tony forgot to flip them.
Did I miss something? Did you post the same news from yesterday, delete them, and blame it on me?
Yes, no, yes.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 01:06:51 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and I talk once a week. he's okay, just not here.
Good to know.  Tell him I said hello.
will do.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 01:07:49 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and Tony got in a big fight something over not tugging hard enough? Anyhow I miss both Chip And Tex.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 01:08:46 PM
SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 01:08:48 PM
what's CI Jambalaya, a Chinese Cajun' meal?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 01:09:43 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and Tony got in a big fight something over not tugging hard enough? Anyhow I miss both Chip And Tex.
TUGGIN' :)
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 01:11:01 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and Tony got in a big fight something over not tugging hard enough? Anyhow I miss both Chip And Tex.
TUGGIN' :)
Shit, I hope you were making that up and I'm not really at fault here. I got the impression he just got bored and left.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 01:19:36 PM
[...]

I think it all goes along the bailout from the CI Banter camp. I doubt if it was anything personal. I mean, how can one take what's said here personal. so GFY.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 01:25:50 PM
SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?
Purple, IMO, but damn they are proud of them.  The 15% coupon isn't near enough at that MSRP.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:30:31 PM
Guess Tony forgot to flip them.
Did I miss something? Did you post the same news from yesterday, delete them, and blame it on me?
Yes, yes I did.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:31:34 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?
Gonna be on my dad's sailboat.
Unless it's docked, that's work, not a vacation.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:34:36 PM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony, Dean and RazMan.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You have something on fire?
Unfortunately yes, but no cigar yet.
That requires some explanation.
Or not.
Lets go with that.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 01:35:51 PM
SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?
Purple, IMO, but damn they are proud of them.  The 15% coupon isn't near enough at that MSRP.
I still had a 5er in my cart at CI, one of each blend, $25. Looks like it's still available on their site.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:37:26 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
Weren't those Perdomo Champagnes like $35 for a 10er not too long ago?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:39:20 PM
SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?
We don't judge based on color around these parts sir.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:46:06 PM
what's CI Jambalaya, a Chinese Cajun' meal?
Makin' Cigars Great Again!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:47:13 PM
SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?
The Page had them on the current deal but sold out quickly (purple).  They have them offered at a good price periodically.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:50:06 PM
SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?
You can decide for yourself at a reasonable price.  This sampler currently available at the Devil is occasionally offered at CI or the Sis.  May even appear on the Jam!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3642743/
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 01:50:54 PM
I straightened out the den/study yesterday and I don't like it. so now I've rearranged averything and I have a bigger mess than I had and I'm not sure I like it.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 01:51:59 PM
I straightened out the den/study yesterday and I don't like it. so now I've rearranged averything and I have a bigger mess than I had and I'm not sure I like it.
You sound ready to run for office. :D
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 01:52:32 PM
[...]

It's all true.  Breitbart had a three part series on it.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 02:02:57 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 02:05:44 PM
[...]

I can never be taken seriously. All bull but in my sick mind I thought it was funny.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 02:10:08 PM
Finally made it to the first cigar or the day.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
He still drops in around Christmas, Thanksging and New Years for well wishes.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 02:14:33 PM
Finally made it to the first cigar or the day.
Had to wait until after 2 pm, you poor thing.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 29, 2020, 02:21:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 02:30:42 PM
I straightened out the den/study yesterday and I don't like it. so now I've rearranged averything and I have a bigger mess than I had and I'm not sure I like it.
You sound ready to run for office. :D
He sounds like he's ready to be someone's wife.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 02:35:52 PM
time for a cigar and coffee in the not hot hottub.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 03:00:48 PM
DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 29, 2020, 03:11:29 PM
I straightened out the den/study yesterday and I don't like it. so now I've rearranged averything and I have a bigger mess than I had and I'm not sure I like it.
You sound ready to run for office. :D
He sounds like he's ready to be someone's wife.
nope, not happening.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 03:21:08 PM
I straightened out the den/study yesterday and I don't like it. so now I've rearranged averything and I have a bigger mess than I had and I'm not sure I like it.
You sound ready to run for office. :D
He sounds like he's ready to be someone's wife.
nope, not happening.
He said wife, not girlfriend. It's not like you'd have to put out. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 03:25:34 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 03:30:20 PM
With coffee in the man cave
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200729/cf66e1dfc2676b760c2f757a704bec97.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 03:32:12 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 03:33:33 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
You've missed a few. ;D
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 03:38:44 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
You've missed a few. ;D
Yep. But some of the ones I did get are decent enough.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 03:48:26 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
Offerings aren't half bad today. Hope I didn't jinx it.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 03:49:13 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
You've missed a few. ;D
Didn't you see his disclaimer?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 03:50:15 PM
Very impressed with this new MOW.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 03:59:00 PM
DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5 / $29.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 29, 2020, 04:08:55 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
You've missed a few. ;D
Didn't you see his disclaimer?
Yes, but it says GFY, so figured it was moot.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 04:17:52 PM
DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5 / $29.99
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Robusto - 10 / $42.50

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 04:41:26 PM
DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5 / $29.99
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Robusto - 10 / $42.50
Xikar Cirro High Altitude Lighter (Gun Metal) - 1 / $24.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 05:00:58 PM

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
You've missed a few. ;D
Didn't you see his disclaimer?
Yes, but it says GFY, so figured it was moot.
No, that's what makes it legit.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 05:01:37 PM
DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5 / $29.99
5Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10 / $29.99
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto - 5 / $22.50
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto - 10 / $39.99
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5 / $29.99
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Robusto - 10 / $42.50
Xikar Cirro High Altitude Lighter (Gun Metal) - 1 / $24.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
But we're all near sea level...
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 05:13:10 PM
Starting out great. Mild but flavorful flavorful with good smoke draw and burn.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 06:15:08 PM
Starting out great. Mild but flavorful flavorful with good smoke draw and burn.
Nice!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 06:58:33 PM
I have been enjoying Connecticut cigars consistently after years of avoiding them. So many good ones to name. This one is no exception.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200729/f7c01031f196cafb1f043d29c0695900.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 29, 2020, 07:04:44 PM
OY I think you would like the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII
It's just my input and Traveling Dave is  good at selecting Connecticut's.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 07:43:55 PM
OY I think you would like the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII
It's just my input and Traveling Dave is  good at selecting Connecticut's.
is it cheap 😂
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 07:45:53 PM
Any thoughts on this deal?
https://www.cigarking.com/henry-clay-war-hawk-toro-6x50-10-pack-special-30-off-retail-free-shipping-on-your-entire-order/
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 07:58:05 PM
Any thoughts on this deal?
https://www.cigarking.com/henry-clay-war-hawk-toro-6x50-10-pack-special-30-off-retail-free-shipping-on-your-entire-order/
I was not a fan. Not bad but not memorable either. That's just my 2¢
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 08:04:03 PM
Any thoughts on this deal?
https://www.cigarking.com/henry-clay-war-hawk-toro-6x50-10-pack-special-30-off-retail-free-shipping-on-your-entire-order/
I was not a fan. Not bad but not memorable either. That's just my 2¢
as usual, sounds great, but!
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 08:22:53 PM
Starting out great. Mild but flavorful flavorful with good smoke draw and burn.
Well, it does have the Rick seal of approval.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 08:24:30 PM
Any thoughts on this deal?
https://www.cigarking.com/henry-clay-war-hawk-toro-6x50-10-pack-special-30-off-retail-free-shipping-on-your-entire-order/
I was not a fan. Not bad but not memorable either. That's just my 2¢
I'll second that.  Nothing stood out for me.  A lot of hype over the name.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 08:26:33 PM
OY I think you would like the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII
It's just my input and Traveling Dave is  good at selecting Connecticut's.
is it cheap 😂
Actually it can be had fairly reasonably.  CigarPage has it discounted well periodically.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 08:31:57 PM
OY I think you would like the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII
It's just my input and Traveling Dave is  good at selecting Connecticut's.
is it cheap 😂
Actually it can be had fairly reasonably.  CigarPage has it discounted well periodically.
what siz?
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 08:38:36 PM
New release available at Atlantic (and I'm sure other places, but Atlantic gave me the heads up...)

601 La Bomba Warhead VI - Limited Edition

2020 Release - Featuring a 5x58 Figurado!

Extremely Limited - While Supplies Last!

SHOP NOW:
601 La Bomba Warhead VI Figurado
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 08:41:22 PM
OY I think you would like the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII
It's just my input and Traveling Dave is  good at selecting Connecticut's.
is it cheap 😂
Actually it can be had fairly reasonably.  CigarPage has it discounted well periodically.
what siz?
I personally like the Faith or Industry, but wouldn't kick any out of bed.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 09:06:53 PM
@Mr. Bean....did you see ND will participate as a member of the ACC this season?   So will play Clemson as scheduled. No Divisions so top two teams play in the conference championship, so ND and Clemson could potentially play a second time. 😁
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 09:09:48 PM
601 La Bomba gifted from last year.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 09:38:45 PM
Over the hump lull...it was going so well...
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 09:40:47 PM
Over the hump lull...it was going so well...
million dollar listing lull
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 10:34:53 PM
On to a Morphine.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 29, 2020, 11:03:20 PM
On to a Morphine.
i got a NARCAN
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 29, 2020, 11:12:48 PM
On to a Morphine.
That's dark.
Title: Re: 7/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 29, 2020, 11:41:09 PM
On to a Morphine.
That's dark.
And tasty!