CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 03, 2019, 12:16:46 AM

Title: 10/3/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 03, 2019, 12:16:46 AM
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 05:34:02 AM
That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 06:01:39 AM
That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 06:02:10 AM
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 06:19:28 AM
Happy Office Friday!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 06:40:13 AM
Happy Office Friday!
Good morning, Dave. Good to see someone's cheery.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 06:48:20 AM
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Dave and Mr Mayor.
I read the banter while having my evening cigar. I like seeing the cigar pics. Many cigars I see I never heard of.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 06:56:37 AM
Morning BlueBoilersRick, PastorTony and BubblyDave.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 06:57:44 AM
Total garbage offered by the Sis today, continued Jammin' at CI.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:04:58 AM
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 3, the 276th day of 2019.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Oct. 3, 1995, the jury in the O.J. Simpson murder trial in Los Angeles found the former football star not guilty of the 1994 slayings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman (however, Simpson was later found liable for damages in a civil trial).

On this date:
In 1789, President George Washington declared Nov. 26, 1789, a day of Thanksgiving to express gratitude for the creation of the United States of America.
In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed the last Thursday in November Thanksgiving Day.
In 1932, Iraq became independent of British administration.
In 1941, Adolf Hitler declared in a speech in Berlin that Russia had been “broken” and would “never rise again.” `’The Maltese Falcon” _ the version starring Humphrey Bogart and directed by John Huston _ premiered in New York.
In 1955, “Captain Kangaroo” and “The Mickey Mouse Club” premiered on C-B-S and A-B-C, respectively.
In 1962, astronaut Wally Schirra (shih-RAH’) became the fifth American to fly in space as he blasted off from Cape Canaveral aboard the Sigma 7 on a 9-hour flight.
In 1967, folk singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie, the Dust Bowl Troubadour best known for “This Land Is Your Land,” died in New York of complications from Huntington’s disease; he was 55.
In 1981, Irish nationalists at the Maze Prison near Belfast, Northern Ireland, ended seven months of hunger strikes that had claimed 10 lives.
In 1991, Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton entered the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.
In 2001, the Senate approved an agreement normalizing trade between the United States and Vietnam.
In 2003, a tiger attacked magician Roy Horn of duo “Siegfried & Roy” during a performance in Las Vegas, leaving the superstar illusionist in critical condition on his 59th birthday.
In 2008, O.J. Simpson was found guilty of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room. (Simpson was later sentenced to nine to 33 years in prison; he was granted parole in July 2017 and released from prison in October of that year.)
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:09:40 AM
Ten years ago: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hit back at President Barack Obama's accusation that his country had sought to hide its construction of a new nuclear site, arguing that Tehran reported the facility to the U.N. even earlier than required. ... Eight U.S. soldiers were killed, 22 wounded, when their outpost in Afghanistan's Nuristan province was attacked by hundreds of militants.

Five years ago: An Internet video was released showing an Islamic State group militant beheading British hostage Alan Henning, the fourth such killing carried out by the extremist group being targeted by U.S.-led airstrikes.

One year ago: The Federal Emergency Management Agency conducted its first-ever national wireless emergency alert test, causing electronic devices across the country to sound, with a message that carried the subject, "Presidential Alert." (Some people got as many as four alerts on their phones, while others didn't get any.) ... Researches at Columbia University presented evidence that astronomers for the first time may have found a moon outside our solar system, orbiting a planet as big as Jupiter about 8,000 light-years away. ... Peru's Supreme Court overturned a medical pardon for former President Alberto Fujimori and ordered the 80-year-old to be returned to jail to serve out a long sentence for human rights abuses.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 07:11:02 AM
Total garbage offered by the Sis today, continued Jammin' at CI.
They've got the Mark sampler up now.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:15:13 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Composer Steve Reich is 83.
Rock and roll star Chubby Checker is 78.
Actor Alan Rachins is 77.
Former Sen. Jeff Bingaman, D-N.M., is 76.
 Magician Roy Horn is 75.
Singer Lindsey Buckingham is 70.
Jazz musician Ronnie Laws is 69.
Blues singer Keb' Mo' is 68.
Former astronaut Kathryn Sullivan is 68.
Baseball Hall of Famer Dave Winfield is 68.
Baseball Hall of Famer Dennis Eckersley is 65.
Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton is 65.
Actor Hart Bochner is 63.
Actor Peter Frechette is 63.
World Golf Hall of Famer Fred Couples is 60.
Actor-comedian Greg Proops is 60.
Actor Jack Wagner is 60.
Actor/musician Marcus Giamatti is 58.
Rock musician Tommy Lee is 57.
Actor Clive Owen is 55.
Actress Janel Moloney is 50.
Singer Gwen Stefani (No Doubt) is 50.
Pop singer Kevin Richardson is 48.
Rock singer G. Love is 47.
Actress Keiko Agena is 46.
Actress Neve Campbell is 46.
Actress Lena Headey is 46.
Singer India.Arie is 44.
Rapper Talib Kweli is 44.
Actress Alanna Ubach is 44.
Actor Seann (cq) William Scott is 43.
Actress Shannyn Sossamon is 41.
Rock musician Josh Klinghoffer (Red Hot Chili Peppers) is 40.
Actor Seth Gabel is 38.
Rock musician Mark King (Hinder) is 37.
Actor Erik Von Detten is 37.
Singer-musician Cherrill Green (Edens Edge) is 36.
Actress Tessa Thompson is 36.
Country singer Drake White is 36.
Actress Meagan Holder is 35.
Actor Christopher Marquette is 35.
Actress-singer Ashlee Simpson is 35.
Rapper A$AP Rocky is 31.
Actress Alicia Vikander is 31.
Actor Noah Schnapp (TV: "Stranger Things") is 15.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:15:53 AM
Thought for Today: "Life has got a habit of not standing hitched. You got to ride it like you find it. You got to change with it." — Woody Guthrie, American folk singer-songwriter (1912-1967).
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:17:50 AM
Total garbage offered by the Sis today, continued Jammin' at CI.
They've got the Mark sampler up now.
He might get a big head if we start calling him extraordinaire!
...and here I thought you meant the Southern Draw sampler.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:24:02 AM
That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Apparently.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 07:27:09 AM
Morning BlueBoilersRick, PastorTony and BubblyDave.
Good morning, UpstateDave.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 07:28:31 AM
That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Apparently.
Hey, we don't judge. Rick was gone for a while too. There is no wall here. People may come and go as they please.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 07:29:59 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 07:30:37 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Howdy, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:47:02 AM
That's a lot of dollar bills....surprised they hadn't been sited as a fire hazard...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/florida-bar-removes-famous-dollar-bill-decor-collects-dollar15000-for-hurricane-dorian-relief/ar-AAIc008?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:47:47 AM
Morning DriverDean.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 08:10:45 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 08:12:22 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 08:25:15 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 08:26:24 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 08:26:25 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
alot of it is entertaining, it's so stupid it's funny.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 08:27:02 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
...and varies depending on outlet
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 08:28:23 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
...and varies depending on outlet
Is the news outlet next to the Pottery Barn?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 08:29:40 AM
That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Apparently.
Hey, we don't judge. Rick was gone for a while too. There is no wall here. People may come and go as they please.
Glad you don't judge you just make fun of me
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 08:31:24 AM
That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Apparently.
Hey, we don't judge. Rick was gone for a while too. There is no wall here. People may come and go as they please.
Glad you don't judge you just make fun of me
Don't let him fool you, all we do is judge.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 08:50:11 AM
so, I stopped at the club for lunch. my favorite barmaid/waitress greeted me with a hug, had a nice chat during lunch until patrons started showing up. just as I was taking another bite from my sandwich the cart girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I love that club.
as for golf, I am always the lead golfer on the tees. my job is to place a ball in the fairway so the big hitters don't have to worry and can try to bomb their ball long. I managed to do my job. on the 16th hole I hit a 7 iron a bit too fat and really fucked up my wrists. my wedges and chipping were on but nobody could make a putt outside of 6 feet. stopped at Taco Bell for my usual 6 tacos and when I got home I was greeted by the redhead with nothing but a smile. tacos were great, view from the dining room table was wonderful, and dessert after a quick shower was the best of a great day. I need to golf more often.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 09:00:08 AM
[...]
So in other words, you had 7 tacos.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 09:00:57 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 09:06:33 AM
[...]
she's Irish, not Mexican. 😂😂😂
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 09:06:44 AM
[...]
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 09:16:07 AM
[...]
Which one had the most hot sauce, oh nevermind
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 09:17:26 AM
Oliva serie V Maduro Toro by way of mail today. This used to be a one time release. Not no more. Love these
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 09:22:02 AM
[...]
(https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErO5YlkTYkcZi3C/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 09:25:05 AM
I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:35:46 AM
[...]
Sloppy tacos?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 09:35:55 AM
I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids
Never bad to experiment on some unknowns.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:36:11 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
I can't keep up.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 09:37:37 AM
Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
I can't keep up.
2024 will be here soon enough and we'll have someone else to complain about. most likely answering to another country.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:41:10 AM
Oliva serie V Maduro Toro by way of mail today. This used to be a one time release. Not no more. Love these
I don't enjoy them as much as I used to. I may have an aged box of torpedos buried somewhere. Time to uncover one in the coming days.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: sfish on October 03, 2019, 09:43:08 AM
Good morning boys, Rick specials up jamming - Espinosa Habano No. 4 - 5/$22.50
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:43:52 AM

Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
I can't keep up.
2024 will be here soon enough and we'll have someone else to complain about. most likely answering to another country.

I doubt it. I'm sure we'll continue to answer to Russia.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:44:54 AM
Good morning boys, Rick specials up jamming - Espinosa Habano No. 4 - 5/$22.50
Interesting. Good morning, Fish.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 09:45:50 AM
I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids
Never bad to experiment on some unknowns.
Yeah at 2 bucks a stick. You might get lucky. I already like the 4000s. Which are a nice Connecticut that burns and smokes well for work
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 09:46:59 AM
Good morning boys, Rick specials up jamming - Espinosa Habano No. 4 - 5/$22.50
Good smoke. Morning Fish
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 03, 2019, 10:02:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 03, 2019, 10:12:10 AM
[...]
Fish tacos.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 10:33:50 AM
[...]
I'm going golfing Saturday. I'm confident I will have an entirely different experience.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 10:55:00 AM
[...]

take out the lunch and after golf experience and that's usually my golf day.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 11:05:25 AM
[...]
that's a lie.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 11:06:11 AM
[...]
Lie or not, I'm starving.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 11:08:25 AM
[...]
Finally, something we know to be true.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 11:27:43 AM
I have a blender at work. I just made a fruit smoothie
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 11:31:51 AM
I have a blender at work. I just made a fruit smoothie
I'd be more impressed with a Margarita.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 11:46:58 AM
I have a blender at work. I just made a fruit smoothie
I'd be more impressed with a Margarita.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 12:08:39 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 12:20:22 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 12:54:49 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Came down from our "highest temp ever recorded in October" from a couple days ago to a reasonable 75 today, and getting chillier through the weekend.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 12:56:49 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Came down from our "highest temp ever recorded in October" from a couple days ago to a reasonable 75 today, and getting chillier through the weekend.
And with 12 days to go until St Petersburg, forecast there is looking delightful as well.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 01:30:00 PM
Trump is in the Villages.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 01:32:06 PM
Trump is in the Villages.
A good combination of crazy there.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 01:39:30 PM
Trump is in the Villages.
A good combination of crazy there.
you'll get no arguement from me there.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2019, 01:42:15 PM
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/10/03/live-updates-trump-at-the-villages/
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 01:54:35 PM
Good afternoon guys. I'm gonna stop at B&M OMW home. Any good new cigars? How's the new tat Mexican experiment? I had the Dias de Gloria and it was good but didn't wow me
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 03, 2019, 02:17:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:10:23 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Yea, friggin 91 here....hello October!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:10:38 PM
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:11:02 PM
Did I see a Fish driveby earlier?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 03:11:40 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Yea, friggin 91 here....hello October!
Better get used to it, NoLongerNJDave.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:13:02 PM
Think I'll have a cigar here then head over to the Square.  Have an Oktoberfest sampling from a local brewery today.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 03:13:13 PM
Did I see a Fish driveby earlier?
Maybe.  Too short to matter (TWSS).
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:13:59 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Yea, friggin 91 here....hello October!
Better get used to it, NoLongerNJDave.
I've been here a few times before....91 - 96 in October ain't usual.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: sfish on October 03, 2019, 03:21:45 PM
Did I see a Fish driveby earlier?
Maybe.  Too short to matter (TWSS).
GAbsolutelyFY!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:33:15 PM
Did I see a Fish driveby earlier?
Maybe.  Too short to matter (TWSS).
GAbsolutelyFY!
How about that, the little guy came back.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:34:40 PM
Farce Maduro before heading over to Oktoberfest.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 03:41:15 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Yea, friggin 91 here....hello October!
Better get used to it, NoLongerNJDave.
I've been here a few times before....91 - 96 in October ain't usual.
Your sample size is too small.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwmHn_ILj4z1nN-EK9mhf1RXiIkgVFsnJqO3EBWa41409De8JL)
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 03:47:01 PM
Good afternoon guys. I'm gonna stop at B&M OMW home. Any good new cigars? How's the new tat Mexican experiment? I had the Dias de Gloria and it was good but didn't wow me
Have it but haven't smoked it yet. I think I heard it was good but one dimensional.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 03:47:25 PM
Did I see a Fish driveby earlier?
You did.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 03:50:52 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Yea, friggin 91 here....hello October!
Better get used to it, NoLongerNJDave.
I've been here a few times before....91 - 96 in October ain't usual.
Your sample size is too small.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwmHn_ILj4z1nN-EK9mhf1RXiIkgVFsnJqO3EBWa41409De8JL)
Cant say I've e ver heard that before...
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 03:52:47 PM
Morning boyz.  Rainy and cool in the Pacific NW, must be fall.
a cool 86° fall day here Mark.
Yea, friggin 91 here....hello October!
Better get used to it, NoLongerNJDave.
I've been here a few times before....91 - 96 in October ain't usual.
Your sample size is too small.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwmHn_ILj4z1nN-EK9mhf1RXiIkgVFsnJqO3EBWa41409De8JL)
Cant say I've e er hears that before...
I imagine you've said it a few times, too.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 04:02:25 PM
Good afternoon guys. I'm gonna stop at B&M OMW home. Any good new cigars? How's the new tat Mexican experiment? I had the Dias de Gloria and it was good but didn't wow me
Have it but haven't smoked it yet. I think I heard it was good but one dimensional.
Just left from there with Tat and saving my money for Nick and foundation event next week(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191003/e4634e8c4eaabd71f62059e3f556c378.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 05:07:49 PM
Foundation Lull
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 06:10:08 PM
Good afternoon guys. I'm gonna stop at B&M OMW home. Any good new cigars? How's the new tat Mexican experiment? I had the Dias de Gloria and it was good but didn't wow me
Have it but haven't smoked it yet. I think I heard it was good but one dimensional.
Just left from there with Tat and saving my money for Nick and foundation event next week(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191003/e4634e8c4eaabd71f62059e3f556c378.jpg)
That sounds like a great event. I love Nick's stuff.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 07:05:00 PM
And yet another Melillo lull.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 07:09:33 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 07:36:58 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 03, 2019, 07:43:44 PM
Good afternoon guys. I'm gonna stop at B&M OMW home. Any good new cigars? How's the new tat Mexican experiment? I had the Dias de Gloria and it was good but didn't wow me
Have it but haven't smoked it yet. I think I heard it was good but one dimensional.
Just left from there with Tat and saving my money for Nick and foundation event next week(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191003/e4634e8c4eaabd71f62059e3f556c378.jpg)
That sounds like a great event. I love Nick's stuff.
I want to meet Nick.
Buffalo has great cigar events. Never made it to CF but I have met some great people who have a hand in this hobby
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 07:44:50 PM
El Cheapo Extraordinaire up on the jam, $30 for 30 sticks, including classics like the Light Me Up Maduro Robusto and The Money Maker Habano Robusto.  What could go wrong?  Get yours before they're gone!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 08:00:53 PM
Good afternoon guys. I'm gonna stop at B&M OMW home. Any good new cigars? How's the new tat Mexican experiment? I had the Dias de Gloria and it was good but didn't wow me
Have it but haven't smoked it yet. I think I heard it was good but one dimensional.
Just left from there with Tat and saving my money for Nick and foundation event next week(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191003/e4634e8c4eaabd71f62059e3f556c378.jpg)
That sounds like a great event. I love Nick's stuff.
I want to meet Nick.
Buffalo has great cigar events. Never made it to CF but I have met some great people who have a hand in this hobby
He is quite the dapper one, and very personable.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 08:01:49 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
I'll second that.  Margarita made, GoTF Maduro lit.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 08:58:39 PM
El Cheapo Extraordinaire up on the jam, $30 for 30 sticks, including classics like the Light Me Up Maduro Robusto and The Money Maker Habano Robusto.  What could go wrong?  Get yours before they're gone!
Dang, I think I missed it.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 09:00:23 PM
El Cheapo Extraordinaire up on the jam, $30 for 30 sticks, including classics like the Light Me Up Maduro Robusto and The Money Maker Habano Robusto.  What could go wrong?  Get yours before they're gone!
Dang, I think I missed it.
Balls!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 09:01:03 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
I'll second that.  Margarita made, GoTF Maduro lit.
Dammit, can I come over and play retired with you?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:04:20 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
I'll second that.  Margarita made, GoTF Maduro lit.
Dammit, can I come over and play retired with you?
Oh me... Pick me, pick me!
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 09:24:44 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
I'll second that.  Margarita made, GoTF Maduro lit.
Dammit, can I come over and play retired with you?
Oh me... Pick me, pick me!
There's room for you both, just go to the website and reserve a room.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 09:32:44 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
I'll second that.  Margarita made, GoTF Maduro lit.
Dammit, can I come over and play retired with you?
Oh me... Pick me, pick me!
There's room for you both, just go to the website and reserve a room.
I got dibs on the basement.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2019, 09:41:39 PM
What shall I have this evening?
Keep the Maduro theme going.
I'm having a 601 blue watching baseball
I'll second that.  Margarita made, GoTF Maduro lit.
Dammit, can I come over and play retired with you?
Oh me... Pick me, pick me!
There's room for you both, just go to the website and reserve a room.
I got dibs on the basement.
Darn it, I'm always a day late and a dollar short.
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2019, 10:31:39 PM
Have another late night wish and a prayer flight home tomorrow Bean?
Title: Re: 10/3/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2019, 10:43:33 PM
Have another late night wish and a prayer flight home tomorrow Bean?
Yep.  Land in Austin at 11:30 pm if things stay on schedule.  75 minute connection time in PHX, so some buffer built in.  But it is Friday evening, so anything can happen.